Good Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both began to suck and lick the other into loud moans and grinding hips. She humped his face and he fucked her mouth until both were a mass of cumming, writhing beings.

Jenni swallowed every drop of his cum and he did the same. She lovingly cleaned his cock with her tongue as he sucked her dry in return. Before collapsing from the intensity of their orgasms Jenni crawled around to lay next to Erik on the floor. Breathing hard they held to each other kissing and touching slowly until reasonable calm surfaced.

"I never expected that..."Erik thought he should say something as he held the younger woman feeling her nakedness against his own.

"But you wanted it as much as I did." She responded while stroking his hair and pressing his head to her breasts.

"Really? You wanted that too?" Stupid question but he had to ask.

"Of course I did... from the minute you walked into the bar." She answered in all truthfulness.

Erik smiled and kissed the breast that was before his eyes making sure to lick the nipple with the fullness of his tongue. Jenni sighed happily continuing to hold him to her. He sucked on that nipple flicking it with his tongue before taking as much of her breast in his mouth as he could. It wasn't that much considering the fullness of those mounds. Jenni cooed in pleasure then when he finally released her stiff nipple she leaned down and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss adding a depth that made her heart skip a beat.

"Jenni...?"He said when the kiss broke.

"Hmm?" She responded lazily.

"May I take you to my bed?" He asked. There was a deep almost unrecognizable emotion in his blues that looked to her.

Jenni at least didn't recognize it, not for a minute or two. She blinked at him as realization sank in then after swallowing hard she nodded yes.

Both lovers slowly rose to their feet. Standing naked in the middle of his shadowy living room he cupped her face in his large strong hands and kissed her with a passion she had never felt before. With her head still spinning from that kiss he swept her off her feet and carried her to his modest bedroom.

The sheer strength that Jenni felt as he held her in his arms sent a thrill down her spine. He placed her on his bed where she stretched out and posed for him. Her back slightly arched, her breasts full with hard nipples pointing up to him, her stocking clad legs parted one with the knee raised its foot holding it there, she smiled as his gaze traveled the length of her.

She ran one hand slowly up her stomach and cupped a breast letting fingers toy with her own nipple. Her other hand joined in the show that he was evidently enjoying and dipped down between her legs massaging her still wet pussy. Erik moaned as he stood next to and above her. His errection growing to stand out from his body in a throbbing pole of 9 inches as he watched her touching herself.

"Oh my, such a bad girl." He said low and sensual before turning to his nightstand and opening the top drawer there. Her eyes followed his movements growing wide when she saw him pull out a pair of handcuffs that were connected by a long chain. He held them up before her gauging her reaction to them.

Jenni licked her lips and nodded, "Yes sir. I'm a very naughty girl." She spoke playing along with what seemed to be a fantasy of his. "Then I'll have to punish you." He said as he lifted her hand from her pussy and licked her fingers of the juices there.

Jenni sighed as he did this, her mind racing with what he meant by punish. After he had sucked on her fingers for a moment she felt the cool of the metal as he clicked the handcuff about her wrist. He guided her to roll over and with his hands to her hips he directed her to be standing on her knees at the headboard of his bed. Erik then secured her other wrist in the shackle like cuffs before placing the center loop of the chain in a hook on the wall above the center of his headboard.

This position left Jenni on her knees, back arched and bent at the waist, hands out before her unusable. Her breathing was heightened, as was her pulse in the excitement her vulnerability of position brought.

Erik moved to be on his knees behind her and placed kisses on the back of her neck before trailing down her spine slowly. As he kissed his hands slid between her legs pushing them apart even farther. Two long fingers dipped into her pussy, plunging in and out, running in circles inside her making her writhe and moan.

His fingers work produced more moisture from her just as he wanted. With his lips sucking on the flesh of her ass, his teeth nipping every now and then he moved his soaked fingers up between her round cheeks. At first Jenny didn't realize what he was doing but when he dipped back into her the third time bringing fingers full of her slippery juices back to her tight ass hole she gasped.

Those well lubricated fingers pressed to that hole forcing one of them to enter. "Oh god!" Jenni gasped again as Erik pushed that finger into her slowly but forcefully up to his knuckle. He left that finger there not moving it for a moment, letting her adjust to the intrusion.

After a moment that finger began to pump inside of her making a come here motion as best he could. Jenni groaned as the slight discomfort turned to pleasure. "I've never... had this done to me..." she whispered.

"You will love it. I promise."

She heard him say before he dipped his head between her legs and licked at her dripping pussy. She pushed down toward his face resulting in pushing his finger in her ass deeper. He took her clit in his teeth and nibbled at it while pulling his finger nearly out of her. With a trust of his tongue deep into her pussy he roughly pushed two fingers into her ass.

Jenny cried out with the force of his fingers stretching her where nothing had entered until his finger... now fingers. She was surprised to find the want to cum welling up inside of her. Erik slowed his tonguing of her pussy pulling his head out from between her legs altogether.

He stood once more on his knees behind her yet never took those two plunging fingers from her ass. He leaned his body over hers kissing at her ear before whispering, "You ready for another treat baby?" He half expected her to resist and tell him to stop. He wasn't sure that if she told him to stop that he could. He didn't want to rape her but he had to admit the idea of it appealed to his darker side.

Jenny took a deep breath and answered, "I'm not sure... but even if I say no... don't stop." Erik was busy placing his rock hard cock between her ass cheeks as she spoke but stopped slightly shocked at her words. She was giving him permission to in effect rape her? Oh this was more than he could stand. It was all he could do to not cum right then. He calmed himself with a few deep breaths and took some time to palm her breasts and pinch at her nipples.

Erik knew he was rather well endowed so he reached down and took his cock in hand slowly easing it against her puckered hole. He pressed against it a moment then moved that thick purple head to her pussy and plunged it in hard.

Jenni gasped and moaned as he filled her then whimpered when he pulled completely out. His cock now coated in slippery fluid as he took hold of it again and pressed harder to her other hole. Jenni took a deep breath in preparation before he pushed and penetrated her ass. Once the head slipped in it was all he could do to stop and let her adjust once more.

Jenni clenched her eyes shut and almost began to cry at the pain. "No... I can't ...you have to stop." She spoke in a quivering voice. "No baby, you're gonna like this..." he answered her and slowly pushed a few more inches into her. The tightness of that hole was like a vice around his thick shaft sending amazing sensations through his body. He shivered and after that brief pause pushed more of himself into her. Jenni gasped and cried out but he would not stop. In one hard thrust the rest of his length, a good five inches, nine in all, plummeted into her ass.

Together they both cried out in pain and pleasure, Jenni pulling against her restraints, Erik holding her hips hard pulling her backside against his hips. Jenni bit her bottom lip and grunted as he laid his body over hers. His hot breath caressed her neck as his hands moved up to grab her breasts.

He sank his teeth into her shoulder and slowly pulled his cock to where the head was back at the inside of the opening. Just when she was about to protest he thrust himself back into her almost impossible tightness. Jenni found that the pain was subsiding and was being replaced by a throbbing pleasure.

Erik didn't know just what had gotten into him to make him behave so animalistic as he thrust back and forth into her. Soon both of them were moaning and panting as he fucked her ass. He slid his hand down to her pussy giving it some much needed thrusting with three fingers sliding in and out as deeply as he could. Jenni began to beg him not to stop and to cum inside of her as she was nearing orgasm rapidly.

"Oh ....oh I'm gonna cum...now!" Jenni yelled as her body trembled and gave into the hard and fast thrusts of his cock in her ass. She came shuddering and moaning riding his cock and coating his hand with her cum.

Feeling her tighten about his cock Erik could hold back no longer. He filled that tight hole with stream after stream of his hot cum. When his orgasm subsided he slipped his cock from her ass and fell down to the bed. He moved up between her legs admiring the view of her red swollen pussy glistening with fresh cum.

He raised his head to give her a nice long lick before moving up to suck on each breast for a few moments. Jenni was a writhing mess as he continued to pay such sexual attention to her body. Her senses were on overload as again she came just form his sucking on her breasts. Erik chuckled as she breathlessly gasped,

"I can't... believe you did that to me..."

Erik reached up and unlocked her restraints from which she gratefully fell to the bed beside him. She dragged the hand that was still cuffed over his chest draping the chain across his pecks. He shivered in the excitement of feeling that chain and knowing he could control her with it again if he choose.

For now though he was content to rest with her naked body half draped over his as she too rested in blissful fatigue. Jenni kissed his lips passionately before settling back down to sink into sleep. He had chained her and taken her by force and Jenni realized that he was right...

...she did love it.

12