Good Day

Story Info
Son and mother get it on.
1.6k words
4.26
641.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happypsycho
happypsycho
34 Followers

It had been a good day, hell: it had been a good week! John was finally on his summer break. After a difficult semester of studying and a self-imposed restriction on drinking and partying, John had let loose and had gone out with his friends for the past five nights, drinking more than he should have, but enjoying it and not minding the morning hangovers too much. His secret was: wake as late as possible, eat a big breakfast - even if you don't want to - and spend the rest of the day by the pool, drinking lots of water.

And so he was laying on the lounge chair, enjoying the warmth of the sun and working on his tan. Once in a while, he liked to wipe to sweat from his stomach, enjoying the feeling of his strong ab muscles under his palms. He looked good and he knew it.

He heard a noise and looked up to see his mom walk out in her black bikini, heading for the pool. She smiled to him and slowly started to enter the water.

"My, it's warm!"

"Sure is, mom."

John smiled and went back to his reverie, wondering where he should go tonight. There was The Standard on Sunset or maybe the Bar Marmont or Daddy's. Heck, why not do the three of them? He smiled again and looked up, watching his mom swim in the pool. Without even realizing it, he started to look at her, not as his mother, but as a woman. And as such, she looked damn good. She had had John when she was only eighteen, but now, at the age of thirty-nine, she didn't look one day over thirty. She exercised a lot and ate healthy and it showed. Her legs were beautifully shaped, her thighs were long and well toned and her skin looked young and smooth and—

"What the hell am I doing?" He thought. "This is my mom!"

But he couldn't help admiring her body, looking at the muscles working while she swam. She looked up at him and smiled again, but this time John blushed. She also had a beautiful face. Full lips, a thin nose and almond-shaped eyes. And her short black hair cut in a bob looked beautiful.

John shook his head as if it would help him get rid of his thoughts and tried to think of tonight, but his mom's face kept popping up. And to his dismay he could feel some pre-cum on his hardening penis.

"You going out tonight?"

John almost gasped, surprised to hear his mom's voice so close to him. He looked up once more and saw her in front of him, smiling and drying herself off with her towel.

"Uhm, yeah, I think... Yeah."

She nodded and laid down on the lounge chair next to his. She got on her belly and undid her top piece, throwing it on the ground.

"You don't mind, do you? I don't want tan lines."

"Yeah, sure. I mean: no. Sure..."

She smiled and put her head on her arms, looking at her son. She couldn't be sure, but it looked like he had a hard-on. Could it be because of her? Probably not... But she had to know.

She turned around and sat up, looking at her son who tried not to look at her, not wanting to stare at her breasts. But it was too late. They were beautiful. Full, not too big, and firm looking. An eighteen year old's breasts. The nipples were hard and John wanted to touch them, badly. But he looked at the water instead.

His mom smiled, his penis had gotten bigger. So it was her! She still looked good enough to turn on a twenty-one year old boy! Even her son...

"Have you been working out?"

"Huh?"

She pointed to his flat stomach.

"Nice six pack, Johnny."

"Thanks..."

A six pack had always been her big turn-on. She loved the sensation of the rippling muscles on her hand. Without thinking about it, she extended her arm and put her fingers on her son's stomach. John looked at his mom, not sure of what to do. Or of what she was doing.

She loved feeling his flesh, warm by the sun, moist by the sweat and hard by the muscles. She caressed her son's stomach a bit.

"Mom?"

"Shhh, it's okay, Johnny, don't worry..."

Slowly, her hand moved to his swimsuit and down his crotch. And soon she could feel her son's rock hard penis.

"Mom! I... I'm sorry, I just..."

"You just what?"

John thought about it. What could he say? He decided the truth was the best way to go.

"I'm just so fucking turned on."

She smiled and got up.

"Watch your language. I'm gonna have to rinse your mouth now..."

John was about to ask what she meant, but she moved quickly and straddled him, grabbing his head with both hands and leaning down, french kissing him. At first he didn't know what to do with his hands, or his tongue, but he soon he figured it out. It was the best kiss he ever had. His mom's lips were sweet tasting and felt so good. Her tongue knew what to do and was expertly exploring his mouth and his own tongue.

Soon, he put his hands on his mom's ass and squeezed. It was firm and it felt good to touch.

She finally broke the kiss and looked at her son.

"Time to fuck me, Johnny. Can you do that? Can you fuck mommy?"

"Hell, yes..."

Quickly, she got up and took the bottom part of her swimsuit off while her son slipped out of his swimsuit, releasing his cock.

"Jesus, Johnny... I made you good, didn't I?"

She giggled and caressed her son's penis. He moaned and she could feel pre-cum on her hand. She brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly sucked them, tasting her son's pre-cum.

"Hmm... sweet..."

He smiled at her.

"God, you're so hot."

"You ain't so bad yourself..."

She straddled him again. She started by rubbing her pussy on his stomach, loving the feeling of the rippling muscles. John could feel his mom's wetness on his abs and he grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing them. He leaned up and started sucking on them, hungrily. Sucking them, licking them, loving them.

"Hmmm...."

His mom moaned and put her hands in her son's hair, playing with it. Soon, she locked her lips on his once more and as his hands started to grab her ass, she grab his cock and moved it toward her warm and eager pussy. First, she used it to rub her clit a bit, which made them both moan. John loved the feeling of his mom's delicate hand around his dick. He stopped sucking on her tongue long enough tell her:

"Put it in, mom, or I'm gonna cum right now..."

She smiled and nodded. Soon she felt his long and hard prick slide in her and she opened her eyes in amazement: it felt so fucking good! She gasped as her son's penis slid in her, slowly but surely. John closed his eyes, loving the sensation of warmth and wetness around his prick. It felt so good, if only it could go on forever...

And then he was all the way in. He opened his eyes and looked at his mother's face. Pearls of sweat were rolling down her beautiful chest and her face shoulders were glistening with sweat. She started to move her hips, but he held her.

"Wait, stay like this, mom... This feels so good..."

"It does... But this is better..."

As he was about to ask her what she meant, she started to slowly move with her hips and he almost screamed in pleasure. Her mom was a good lay, the best he'd ever had. She knew exactly what to do.

She put her hands on her son's chest, caressing him. She kept moving her hips and soon they were both panting. John grabbed her ass and started moving her up and down, using her mom to pump his cock up and down. She loved to feel her son's strong hands on her ass and she let him do it, even though she knew he would cum faster. But she wanted to feel her son cum inside her. She wanted to see him cum.

"Ah! Ah! Yes, Johnny! Yes! Faster! Fuck me faster! Fuck mommy! FUCK ME!"

John didn't need to be asked twice, he accelerated the cadence and soon their two bodies were moving and trashing on the lounge chair, making the springs squeak under their weights. John could feel his dick going in and out of his mother and he wanted to explode. But he wanted his mom to cum first.

She was rubbing her clit against his lower belly, loving every minute of it. She felt like she was getting impaled by her son's dick, she felt—

Aw, shit! Aw, yes! Fuck, I'm cumming, Johnny, I'm—AAAAH!"

She grabbed his head as her orgasm hit her, sending waves of pleasure along her spine. He pussy contracted again and again and she kept rubbing her clit, making the orgasm last.

When John heard his mom scream and felt her hands grabbing his head, he closed his eyes and released his cum. He exploded in her and the contraction around his dick were in perfect synchronization with his orgasm. He screamed too and held his mom down, making sure to cum as deep inside her as he could.

Soon after, still naked and glistening with sweat, the two new lovers were silently looking at each other, smiling.

"So, are you still going out tonight?

"I don't know... I think I want to stay now..."

"Tell you what, let's go out together... If you think I fuck good, you gotta see me dance..."

He smiled at her and kissed her bare shoulder. Tonight was gonna be fun!

happypsycho
happypsycho
34 Followers