Good Doggie

Story Info
A couple talks about doggie play.
755 words
3.63
43.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all these years, the time was finally right. She's a beautiful woman about 5 feet two inches with long curly blond hair and very smooth breasts. She plays a lot of squash and it shows. I held her close and our skin clammed together. I followed the soft salt taste up her neck and nibbled on her ear. She sighed and slightly giggled while her palm glanced over my cock. I was stirring again. She asked what I'd like to do to her and I told her she'd look good in a dog collar being led around on all fours. She gasped and I shoved my tongue in her mouth while my fingers reached her clit. She was getting damp and I slid my fingers inside: "Maybe I'll have you play fetch with a little bone." Her head swayed and she inhaled. I pulled my fingers out and fumbled for a rubber. I had a trouble getting it on and I turned her over, smacking her ass abruptly before I mounted. She felt so good! So wet and smooth, I negotiated my thrusts to long and slow but I couldn't help it and I started pounding her while I braided her hair in my fist, tugging lightly. We came in waves and I grunted and sighed, holding her tight. We nuzzled and kissed and with my free hand I removed the latex scoop and set in on the end table. The silence engulfed us.

"Do you really want to lead me around a leash?" She asked tentatively, sheepishly.

"Yeah I do, I'd like to that. Would you like that?" It was silent for a long second.

"You wouldn't tell anyone right?"

"Of course not, it's always between us, y'know that." She swallowed and agreed. I relaxed and kissed her, running my fingers through her disheveled mane. "I never told anyone about the time you licked my feet."

"I know, I know." She was in the crook of my arm now, burying her head in my flesh.

I decided to let the subject rest for awhile. There was no use in continuing talking about it if it was going to make her think too hard and say no. My mind raced with the possibilities. I could tie her up and blindfold her, then slip the collar on. I could tie her up and spank her until she begged for the collar.

"You're thinking about me in a collar aren't you?" She noticed my cock.

I swallowed and smiled: "Maybe!" Now it was her turn to laugh.

She propped herself on an elbow and her hair draped her shoulder. She looked really beautiful and her eyes glistened. We were old friends and I never was gladder than at that moment. She said she'd be right back and I watched ass wiggle as she left the room.

I sat propped against the headboard idly stroking my cock and she crawled in the door. On all fours she approached the edge of the bed and reclined on her knees, her arms in front of her breasts like a begging dog. "Arf! Arf!"

"Are you my little doggie?" I asked whimsically. She barked twice and a patted her head. "Good doggie, good doggie, let me see if I can find something for you to fetch." I grabbed her panties and threw them across the room. She darted and stumbled shoving her head into the fabric before she spun around and trotted back to the bed. I patted her head and said that she was a good doggie. She barked and I tossed them again. I took them from her teeth and I bent down and kissed her. Deep, my tongue went into her mouth and I pulled her up onto the bed. Silently we lay next to each other digging our tongues deeper and deeper inside our mouths.

Somehow I got the rubber on and I pushed her on her back. When I slipped in she gasped, her pussy was saturated. I pushed deep and she arched back. In a single motion I grabbed my used rubber off the night stand and I swung it over her lips upside down. Her eyes widened as my juice spilled over her mouth lips and teeth. I kept pounding as my cum filled her mouth and just as suddenly we came. I came, she came and she shook her head in disbelieve as the empty rubber bounced off her shoulder. I asked if she was my little whore.

"I'm your little whore."