Good Doggie Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't doggies like to lick their mistresses?" Emma asked me.

"Yes, they do."

"Then lick me, doggie. Lick me down there." And she spread her legs wider yet.

With Joyce holding my leash, I moved in between Emma's legs, breathing in her scent as I drew close. She smelled absolutely wonderful; like fresh dew on a spring morning. With one last long inhale through my nose, I began lapping at her pussy. She tasted wonderful. Like a dog I took long, slow licks up her entire slit and back down again. From time to time I would stop to linger on her clitoris, gently licking circles around it, and at times nibbling it with my canines. Joyce reached over with her free hand, her other holding my leash, and took hold of Emma's small patch of pubic hair, pulling it up, exposing her clitoris, which was red and swollen, and more erect than any clitoris I had ever seen.

"She likes it when you do this, doggie." Joyce said. There was no need for me to, though, as Joyce's hand remained, stretching Emma's lips upward and exposing her clit. I licked away, relishing every moment and every taste and every smell of my sexy mistress's very wet cunt.

"Put one finger in me," Emma commanded. I did as told, and she gasped as I slipped my index finger into her slippery slough. I began moving it slowly in and out as I concentrated my tongue on her clit. "Now put two in." Done, as I added my middle finger. Slowly I stroked in and out, reaching into her greatest depths, then pulling almost out. She began rocking gently against my hand and mouth. "Now three." Once again, I complied, and speeded up my thrusts slightly, beginning to flick her clitoris with my tongue. "Four.' She groaned as I took all four fingers and thrust them into her. "Faster," she cried. I went faster. "Harder," she shrieked. I went harder. Just then Emma tensed, and I felt my face and hand flooded by her juices as she clenched her legs tightly around my head and came hard with a violent jerk. "Oh God," she said. "That was almost too much!." I licked Joyce's fingers as they pushed softly against Emma's cunt, holding her gently while she came down from her orgasm.

"You are a good doggie," Emma told me as she leaned forward and reached for my pounding dick. She took hold and gave it a few strokes, then came forward off the couch onto the carpet, putting her head in my lap and sucking and licking me vigorously. To say it felt good would be the understatement of the year. I looked over at Joyce, and she was again pinching her nipple, watching with rapt attention as Emma gave me the best blowjob I had ever had by a longshot. Emma kept mumbling, "good doggie, good doggie" as she licked and rubbed and kissed and sucked away at my penis. I felt the feeling start to grow, and wondered if she wanted me to come or not.

"Can I come?" I barked.

"Yessssssssssss," she said as she speeded up her hand and mouth. "Good doggie can come." With that I literally exploded, and she sucked me dry as spurt after spurt after lovely spurt erupted in her warm mouth. Too good to be true.

She sat back up on the couch, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "You are a good doggie, Joe."

"You sure are, Joey," Joyce added for punctuation.

"Now here's what I want you do do, Joe." I was a bit worried that I would have to perform again right away because for the first fifteen minutes or so after a major orgasm I'm not really that interested in sex. But just as the rest of my desires had come true that morning, so did this one. "I want you to open the cabinet under the T.V., and get out the tape called, "Lesbian Lust," and put it in the player, and push play. Then I want you to reach into the bag on the table, and give Joyce the flesh-colored dildo that's in there, then give me the small pink one." I stood up, and Joyce rose as well, walking me over to the T.V. by my leash, then back to the coffee table.

I gave each woman her dildo, then Emma said, "You're going to have to go out to the garage now, doggie. We need a little girl time here." With that, Joyce took me through the kitchen and out to the garage, where a plush white carpet had been laid with a water bowl and a bowl full of Reese's Pieces (my favorite!) Joyce attached my leash to a large eye hook on the work bench, patted me on the head, and said, "Good doggie, Joey. Give me a lick."

She moved in front of me as I stood on all fours and thrust her cunt towards my face. "Just a little one before I go." I nudged up into her crotch with my nose, then began softly licking her entire pubic area. "Good doggie," she said, patted me on the head again, and disappeared back into the house.

To Be Continued...

12