Good Evening!

Story Info
The couch wasn't so boring after all.
903 words
4.08
67.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband sat at the end of the couch, flipping through the channels. I was lying with my head on his lap, enjoying the soft feel of his maroon colored flannel boxers. His white t-shirt hugged his chest. He lovingly ran his fingers through my dark brown, long hair as it draped over my shoulder. He finally settled for a movie on HBO. It's not as if we were interested in it any. It was more for relaxing and getting us ready for bed.

Scott yawned slightly and shifted his hips. This caused his penis to rise slightly against his right leg. I grinned. He would never expect me to be spontaneous this time of night. I couldn't pass up the opportunity, though! Quickly, I undid the small button fly of his boxers. Before he could even react, I slipped my mouth around his soft penis. Scott gasped, a bit surprised. It took him a moment to realize what was happening.

As I ran my warm tongue around the head of his penis, I could feel it begin to stiffen in my mouth. What an erotic feel! Scott relaxed into the couch and smiled. A groan escaped from his mouth as he stroked my hair back so he could watch me suck him off. I knew the sight of his erection disappearing into my mouth turned him on.

As I ran my tongue down his now thick shaft, I gently messaged his testicles. I could feel them tighten at my touch. Scott began to gently guide my head up and down. Lovingly, he encouraged me to keep going. I brought my hand from his testicles to his penis. I stroked it as I fluttered my tongue against the head. I heard him whisper, "Oh, yes!" as he lay his head back against the sofa. "Don't stop, please," he encouraged.

I began to taste a salty drop of pre-cum on my tongue. My pussy was beginning to moisten with excitement as I got onto my knees. A wet spot appeared on the crotch of my sweatpants. Scott saw this and immediately pulled them off. I now knelt on the couch panty-less, pant-less, and sucking off my husband. I felt so naughty with my curvy ass up in the air exposed like that – but it felt great!

Scott now slid his penis in and out of my mouth, matching my sucks. He ran his other hand over my lower back and down to my ass. He gave it a sharp, playful spank – not really hard enough to cause pain, but instead, a sexy tingle. "Naughty girl," Scott smiled, "just how daddy likes it." I grinned as I winked up at him. He guided my head up and down faster as my sucking intensified.

With my other hand, I messaged his testicles, again, gently tugging and kneading them. A low, satisfied groan came from my husband's kissable lips. Scott's breaths became heavier. "Oh, yes. Oh, God, yes!" he panted. "Good girl! Suck my cock, yes." I loved when he would talk like that. "Suck it hard for me. Make me cum."

He dropped his hand to the front of my tank top. Freeing my breasts, he caressed them as I continued to suck him off. Being a sly woman, I slid my hand to my breasts and began to rub my nipple. A few slight pinches had me even more aroused, and Scott moaning for more.

I kept touching my breasts and rolling the nipple between my fingers. I felt Scott's hand caress my ass, his fingers moving closer. Slowly, he worked circles around the anal opening. Enjoying it greatly, I spread my knees wider to give him better access. He applied gentle pressure with his middle finger, and soon I felt the tip of his finger enter my ass. Oh, it felt wonderful! I tilted my hips backwards slightly, allowing his finger to slide in. Gently, he worked his finger in and out of my ass, matching the rhythm of my sucks.

"This is the best sucking I've ever had," he groaned as he guided my head gently. Scott's testicles pulled close to his body. He rocked his hips back and forth. He plunged his finger deep inside my ass, causing a blissful shutter.

Adding to this, he began to rub my sopping wet clit. His moans became more intense. My groans mixed with his. Now my sucks were deep and long, sucking continuously from base to tip. Within moments, I came in a blissful, shuddering orgasm (a finger in my ass always does that!). I took great care to not bite down on Scott's penis while the rest of my body tensed and clamped.

The sight of me cumming like that pushed Scott over the edge. With my final suck, he gently pulled my head away and slid his finger out of me. Scott wrapped his hand around his taught erection and began quickly stroking it. I pushed my breasts together for him as I smiled. I leaned over just in time for Scott to cum right on my breasts. The warmth of the liquid actually felt good! A few warm cum shots later, he lay back against the couch, spent.

I kissed him as I wiped off my chest with the tank top. "How was that?" I asked. Scott could only smile and nod. He certainly had a good evening.