Good Friends

Story Info
A blossoming Nudism and maybe more.
1.1k words
3.59
91.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine asked me to help him make a campsite at a secluded place he found. After a few visits, we had it pretty decent, and considered it camp-able. It was next to a large river, and not too easy to get to. At our first overnighter, it was cool the first evening, but the next day was sunny and warm. My friend had lots of beers the night before, and tripped on a root, spraining his ankle. He was still sleeping when I awoke, and as I sleep in the nude, I decided to start coffee in the nude too. I wondered how he would react, but would dress if he wished it. He finally got up, but made no objections at all. I loved it, and spent the rest of the day showing off my body.

The next time we were there, another two guys joined us, but they stayed only for the day. In the evening, I decided to doff my shorts, and got an objection from one of them, but the other didn’t mind at all. The next day, I was nude again, and after it warmed up, my buddy dropped his shorts too! I found that I really loved looking at his naked body, especially the way his cock and balls swayed when he moved or walked! Neither one of us mentioned the fact, we acted as if everything was totally normal, but I found myself wishing I could suck his cock and drink his cum!

Since then, we’ve talked about inviting some female friends to join us as nudists. One is willing, but lives far away, so we don’t see her much. The other is somewhat of a Tom Boy, but on the shy side. I have been with her quite a few times, as we both like camping, and when she’s full of beer, she loses a lot of her inhibitions! Many times she has flashed her bum or boobs at me, but she’s just teasing.

I’ve told her that I’ve been naked outdoors a few times, and how much I like it, and could tell she was interested.

Not long ago, we were at a small, secluded creek, and paddling around on a hot day. We had planned on dipping in the water, although it turned out to be quite cold. I finally got up the nerve to sit down in a few feet of water, but she said that I couldn’t sit in her van with wet shorts on, and that I should “whip them off:! I was elated, and dropped them before she could object! I tried to look away so she could steal glances at my cock without being obvious, and sat in the creek. The cold water prevented an approaching hard on, but I felt great showing off my naked body to her! I spent about a half hour naked, then we had to return to town, nothing much more said.

Last week, she suggested that we go to another neat spot we had found, again taking her van to save gas. She told me that I would have to sleep with her, and even though we both slept nude, there would be no “funny stuff:. I figured that part sucked, but took her up on her offer anyway. She wanted us to remain friends, and that sex would end out friendship, as she would fall in love with me. I knew she must be horny, as she said she hadn’t had sex for nearly six years!

We were there about an hour, and once again were walking in the creek. When we found a fairly deep part, I said that I’d like to try dunking myself, so I took off my shorts, and proceeded to do just that! She told me that I was bad, then took off her top! She has very nice tits, and her nipples were at full attention! I sat in the cold water to try to control my erection, as she’d said she didn’t want to make anything sexual about this! Man, that’s hard to do! Then she took off her shorts too, and I was exctatic! She shaves her pussy, and she let me get a good, clear view of her pretty slit! We waded and walked in the creek for quite a while that evening, then retired to her bed. During the night, we did some spooning, but she always put an end to it before letting things get hot. She’s firm that she doesn’t want to lose a friend. In the morning, I told her that I was “UP”, but she said that’s my problem! Damn!

Once the day warmed up, we were once again naked. Several times she told me that “I’m bad”, and seemed excited by the thought! I asked to see the tattoo over her pussy. She let me get a good close up view while explaining it to me. I held her and kissed her, but as soon as she felt my cock growing she pushed me away. I was feeling very frustrated, but somehow I still managed to stay in control.

On the trip back, she told me that she indeed really did like being a nudist, and had even driven on back roads with her top off, getting a thrill out of it. And she also said that she might come with my buddy and I to his camp spot. She doesn’t promise to be naked, but she was quite clear that she might, especially if she has enough beer!

The thought of the three of us nude together really excites me, and I’m sure I won’t be able to control my hard on then!

One time when we were out, and she was feeling relaxed, she flashed her boobs at me and put my hands on them, showing me how she likes her nipples twisted! We were close together, and she could feel my erection, and grabbed it through my pants! She laughed, and said she had no idea it was so big, and that I should “Go over there and beat off, in case I got Blue Balls! I asked her to do it for me, but again she refused. I wish I had, damn it, I’m still kicking myself.

I has suggested to her that if she thinks sex will ruin our friendship, then perhaps mutual masturbation would work, but she said no. The next time we’re out, I plan to ask her if I can jerk off onto her tits. This is something I’d love to do in front of another man, and also to watch him cum on her tits too. I’m hoping it will make her so horny that she’ll fuck us both silly.