Good Friends

Story Info
Longtime friends have new fun.
1.9k words
4.25
92.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd14
cd14
23 Followers

My wife and I were having some friends over. The four of us have been friends for 15 years. We had all decided to have a foursome. Jon and Daina were coming over at 8pm. So Debi and I were starting to get ready. I was a little nervous, I don't know if we would all still want to through with this. I could tell Debi was also getting butterflies.

Debi went to have a shower, so I jumped in with her. I started washing her back, and then I starting to rub her ass. I could tell she was starting to get turned on. I then reached around and started to rub her pussy. She was getting really wet; I dropped to my knees as Debi turned around. I kissed her stomach and worked my way down to her wet pussy.

I started to lick her as I slowly inserted two fingers into her. My wife was moaning softly as she pushed my face deeper into her. I pulled my fingers out of her and I started to play with her ass.

I slowly inserted my finger into her anus as I continued to lick her bush. I could tell she was on the verge of Cumming as I quickened the pace. Debi then came all over my face. I stood up and kissed her. Our tongues went in and out of each other.

We got out of the shower and I bent Debi over, and as she grabbed the counter, I inserted my fully erect cock into her from behind. I grabbed her tits as I pumped into her. She pushed me away and dropped to her knees. She took my cock into her mouth. My wife has always been very good at sucking my cock. I told her I was ready to cum, but she didn't stop sucking, as I empty my balls into her mouth. She swallowed every drop. We then finished getting ready.

Our company arrived right at 8pm. I could tell we were all a little nervous. Debi got everyone a drink and we sat in the living room and talked. Everyone still wanted to go ahead with the foursome. We all got another drink and I put on a porn movie.

We all sat and watched it. Debi and I moved to the floor and I started to kiss her neck as I played with her tits through her shirt. I slipped my hands under her shirt to undo her bra. As Debi leaned back and pulled up her shirt so I could have better access to her tits. I looked over and Jon and Daina and they were going at it on the couch. I took Debi's shirt and bra off and started to suck on her nipples. Debi pulled off my shirt and we started kissing again.

We both looked over and saw Jon sucking on Daina's tits. They were slightly bigger then Debi's but with smaller nipples. They both noticed we were watching them.

The movie had ended and I put on another, mostly for background noise. I went back to sucking Debi's nipples. I worked my way down her belly then started to remove her pants.

Debi didn't seem to even notice Jon and Daina watching us. I removed her underwear to reveal her wet pussy. I started to lick her and I nibbled on her clit. She started to moan. I looked up and noticed Jon going down on Daina. Daina has a nice dark bush where as Debi's is shaven and lighter. I took a chance and asked the ladies if they minded if Jon and I switched. There were no objections.

I can't remember the last time I licked a pussy that wasn't my wife's. I first kissed Daina, and then I sucked on her big tits. I then worked my way to her nice hairy pussy. I slowly kissed around her without touching her wet slit yet. I then stuck my tongue into her. She tasted very nice. I slowly worked in one finger as I licked her clit.

As I continued to finger her I looked over to see Jon giving my wife a good tongue job. I met her eyes and she smiled at me, so I knew she was enjoying her self. The two ladies came within seconds of each other.

After they caught there breath, they wanted to tasted our cocks. Daina sat up and started to undo my pants. My cock was straining to come out of my pants. She pulled off my pants and my dick popped out. Daina said it was the biggest she had seen. Daina took it into her hand and started to jerk me off. I look over at Jon and he has enjoying a hand job from my wife. Jon's dick was smaller then mine, but Debi didn't mind. She took it into her mouth.

What a site, my wife sucking another guy's dick. Just then Daina took my dick into her mouth. Man was she good. I could tell Jon was really enjoying the wife's oral talents. Debi took Jon's dick out of her mouth and jerked him off until he came all over her tits; she sat up and rubbed his cum in to her tits. I could tell that it really turned Daina on, watching Jon cum all over Debi. They then both watched as I turn Daina on to her back and stuck my dick between her big tits. I fucked her tits in between putting my dick back into her mouth. We both enjoyed having our partners watch us go at it. After another couple of minutes I exploded all over her neck and tits.

After another drink we all started up again. I mounted Debi and started to fuck her. We then changed places so Debi could be on top. We looked beside us and Jon and Daina were in the same position. The girls then smiled at each other and quickly changed places. Daina was so wet; I slid into her with easily. She leaned over so I could suck her tits as she fucked me. Debi was riding Jon for all he was worth. Jon and I then flipped the girls over so we could do them from behind.

What a site. There faces were inches apart and they started to play with each others tits and nipples. As the pace quickened they started to kiss. That did it, we all started Cumming. I could tell Jon was unloading into my wife's pussy and with Daina playing with her nipples she started to cum too. After they were done, Daina moaned that she was about to cum, I wanted to cum with her so I started to fuck her as hard as I could. I shot my load into her as she was Cumming.

We all took a break to get something to eat. (Food this time) Debi and I were back first and we started to play with each other again. Jon entered the room as Daina had to make a call. I asked Jon to join us. Debi then asked if she could suck us both.

We both sat on the couch as Debi knelt in front of us. She grabbed both our dicks and started to jerk us off. She then leaned over and kissed the head of my cock then did the same to Jon. She then took his cock into her mouth as she continued to play with mine. After a minute or two she took my dick into her mouth. She did this for about 10 minutes. Daina came back in and sat in the chair beside us and watched. She started to play with herself. I watch as she slowly rubbed her clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy, she put her legs over each arm of the chair to give Jon and me a great view of her wet pussy.

I moved in behind Debi as she sucked Jon's dick. I started to fuck her as she continued to give Jon head. The sensation of having two cocks at the same time put her over the edge, she came harder then she ever had before. I pulled out and asked Daina if she wanted to do the same thing.

The two girls changed places. I sat down beside Jon and Daina started to give us both head. She smiled as she tasted Debi's juices on my dick. Jon then moved behind her and started to fuck Daina. Within minutes Daina started coming, then I shot my load into her mouth and Jon came inside her.

Jon and I went to get drinks and when we got back he saw what every guy dreams of. Our wives going at it. They were in a 69. I watch as Debi's tongue went in and out of Daina's hole. Daina was giving Debi's pussy a good tongue lashing. We watched them bring each other to another orgasm. We let them catch their breath as I had something I wanted to try. I had Debi mount Jon and as she was on top of him I started to rub her ass. I inserted a finger into her anus. I could tell she really like that. Daina then lubed up Debi's ass and my cock. Jon stopped as I slowly slipped my dick into my wife's ass. What a feeling. We had had anal sex before, but this was different.

Daina licked my balls and Jon's. We then both started to fuck my wife. Debi loved it. She was moaning and screaming like never before. Watching my wife take two cocks inside her was the fantastic. She came three times in a row. Daina then moved in front of me and I started to lick her pussy. Jon came inside my wife and within seconds I was ready to cum as well. Daina wanted me to jerk off all over Debi's ass. I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Daina then cleaned it off with her tongue. Debi told Daina that she should try it. Daina had never had a dick up her ass before.

I when to get cleaned up and when I got back the girls were going at it again. This time Debi had a finger up Daina's ass. We watched as Debi gave Daina a good finger fuck in her ass. Daina then wanted to have a cock in her ass. I took my place on the floor, and Daina mounted me. Debi then lubed up her ass and Jon's dick. He had never fucked a girl in the ass before. Debi helped him enter Daina's ass. The feeling felt as good from this side as it did when I fuck Debi in the ass.

Jon slowly started to fuck her. I then started to fuck her pussy. Daina and Jon both came quickly. Daina wanted more, she asked me to fuck her ass. I moved around behind her and slowly stuck to dick into her. It felt great. Just then Debi move under Daina and started to lick her pussy and my balls. As I fuck her ass she came all over Debi's face. As I got close to Cumming Debi wanted to watch me jerk off all over Daina's ass. I pulled out and shot all over her. That was it. We were all done. What a great night. We have made plans to do it again. Also there is another couple that we might invite. I can hardly wait.

cd14
cd14
23 Followers