Good Friends Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

The kitchen was empty but she heard the TV on in the small den. She was about to say something about being early when she turned the corner but was surprised to find the den empty as well. As she tiptoed down the narrow hallway towards the bedrooms she heard voices in the bedroom she was going to share with her husband. Bill caught up to her as she peeked around the doorframe. She gasped when she saw Todd on his back naked with Karen's bare pink ass lifting and lowering on his hard cock. "OH MY GOD!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Bill exclaimed when his wife's panicked face turned to look into his eyes. He watched in horror as she jumped to the side exposing the moist prick which was still rising and falling but without a pussy.

"SHIT!" Todd cried out before scrabbling to sit on the side of the bed. "Honey......I........We...." He knew there was nothing he could say.

Amy shock suddenly turned to reality. Her opened mouth closed and her lips curled up into a big smile. Then she started laughing.

Both Karen and Todd were thinking that Amy had flipped out especially when the laughing got louder and louder. But what really shocked them was when Bill's laughter joined in with hers.

"AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?" Todd asked.

Amy stopped smiling and turned to face Bill. Her hands captured his face and pulled his head and lips down to hers. She heard Karen's gasp when their mouths opened and their tongues mingled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Todd yelled matching Bill's shock from before.

Amy pulled her lips away as Bill's long tongue slid from between her lips. She turned and wiped her mouth before grinning. "Bill and I are going into the other bedroom." She took Bill's hand and pulled him through the doorway.

"But......." Todd said before looking over at Karen. "Did you know?"

Karen shook her head and smiled. After closing the door and turning off the light she found Todd lying again on his back but with a soft penis. "Looks like I have some work to do," she giggled.

*****

"I can't believe they've been fucking," Bill said as Amy jerked down his sandy shorts and boxers. His cock was semi-hard when Amy quickly stripped and guided him down on his back. A minute later after some rubbing, kissing and sucking Bill's cannon was ready for action.

As Amy flung her legs over his prick and guided the tip up into her outer lips Bill said, "I wonder how long they've been doing it."

"Shhhh," Amy whispered while lowering her hips and dripping pussy down over his swollen crown and then lower and lower until their stomachs met. Bill quickly forgot about his wife fucking Todd in the other room and soon was lifting and lowering his cock to keep up with her need.

Both beds banged against the walls and mixed with the moans and cries rattled the dishes in the kitchen cabinets. No one knew whose screams of satisfaction was first and really didn't care. What mattered was that they all climaxed not once or twice but three times that night.

*****

It was almost 10:00AM the next morning when Amy walked out into the kitchen. She smelled the fresh coffee before seeing Karen sitting bare-breasted at the table.

Neither woman said a word as Amy poured a cup and then sat across from her. After taking a sip Amy smiled and then pulled off the shirt she had modestly put on before coming out. "How long?"

Karen took a sip. "It started at the New Year's party. How about you and Bill?"

"The same," Amy answered.

Both got quiet for almost five minutes before Karen stood and walked around the table in only her panties. "I think the men need some rest. Do you want to do some shopping with me?"

"Yes but you will have to tell me everything," Amy smiled.

"OK.......you too," Karen grinned.

By the time the men woke up the women were already gone. Todd lay lifeless in the messed up bed until he heard someone making noise in the kitchen. He shuffled out wearing only a pair of cotton shorts and a tee shirt. "Hey," he said seeing Bill pulling out a bagel from the toaster oven.

"Hey," Bill replied back. Neither really knew what to say since they had just fucked the other one's wife. Bill sat down and finished almost half of his bagel before Todd joined him with only a cup of black java. "So how long have you......and...."

Todd interrupted him. "Last night was the first night we....uh went all...the way."

"Yeah us to," Bill said. "The girls left a note that they went shopping so I guess everything is cool with them." Bill put down the bagel. "How about you?"

"It's strange because I had always thought that it would kill me knowing Amy slept with another man but......you know...since it was you and......and since I did it with Karen...it doesn't bother me." Todd gulped down some hot coffee. "Are you cool with it?"

"Yeah....probably the same as you.....I mean....we both still love our wives but......hey..we love you guys too," Bill answered before realizing it could be taken wrongly. "I mean....as friends...you know you and me."

Todd laughed. "Thanks, you had me worried for a second."

Bill stood and cleaned off the table. "I need a shower so when I come out would you tell me how it happened?"

"Sure.......I'm curious as well too." Todd answered. As Bill moved down the hall Todd thought back to the New Years party.

*****

Todd was shit-faced drunk like most everyone else at the party. Up until 12:00AM he managed to walk around and flirt with the women but around 12:15AM he was passed out on a lounge chair on the sun porch.

Karen had only a few glasses of wine but that was all it took to get her feeling good. She managed to escape a few of the men's advances while they danced however their indecent touches on her hips and their suggestive comments had her feeling pretty hot. She had lost track of her husband and figured she had better find him since it was getting close to the time to leave. As she turned the corner into the den she stopped when she saw Bill and Amy sitting alone on the sofa. What made her stop was that her husband's hand was on her bare leg. She ducked back behind a large artificial plant and watched as they talked and then Amy jumped from the sofa and ran from the room. She thought about confronting Bill but decided to wait until they were both sober.

Now somewhat pissed and still feeling horny she walked out onto the sun porch to get some cooler air. She smiled when she saw Amy's husband passed out.

Todd was in LALA land when he felt something heavy land on top of his body. His eyes opened as he tried to remember where he was. His hands immediate moved to push off the heavy object but when he touched the soft flesh he didn't push. "Karen?"

"I just wanted to wish you a happy new year," she giggled while pressing her nice round buns down onto his crotch. If Bill could fool around with Amy then she could do the same with Todd.

"Uh......where are Amy..........and Bill?" Todd asked nervously afraid that one of them would see the position he was in with Karen.

"Busy.......in the house," she whispered as she lowered her head down to his shoulder and pressed her lips gently against his neck. As soon as her lips touched she felt his penis getting hard.

"We.......uh...shouldn't be....like this," he said continuing to glance back at the door into the main house. His hand was on her hip over the very thin silk dress. He could feel the strap of her thong underneath.

"I can feel that you like being like this," she whispered as she shifted her ass back and forth on his manhood. "Don't you like me?"

"Yes......but...." Before he could finish her soft lips moved up his neck until they nibbled on his earlobe. "Jesus."

It had been so long for both of them being this intimate. Their sex acts with their spouses normally involved stripping, jumping under the sheet and going directly to intercourse.

As Karen's tongue pushed into Todd's ear canal his hand slowly moved south until he was cupping her cute little buttock.

"You like my ass don't you?" She giggled. Her teeth closed onto his earlobe until it hurt.

"Ouch," he said while pulling his hand back. He thought it would be alright since she was rubbing against him on purpose.

"I didn't say you had to stop touching it," she teased. A second later she felt it return and then start squeezing and exploring. "But if you are going to touch it you have to kiss me too."

As Todd's head turned towards hers her hand jerked it around until their lips meshed and their tongues dashed outward. Both wanted to move into the other's mouth. Neither backed off until Karen finally moved her tongue back thus allowing him to be the aggressor.

"Where is my husband?" They heard Amy ask.

"Shit," Karen said pulling her lips away from his tongue. "We better get inside." After one quick kiss she slid away from his groping hand and stood looking down at his swollen shaft pushing up the front of his slacks. "You might want to cool down first," she giggled.

Todd watched her wiggle her nice butt back into the house and waited until his prick was under control before going back inside.

It was later that night when they said goodnight to Bill and Karen that a sober Todd faced Karen for the first time. He smiled not sure what to say and figured it was just the booze until she leaned forward to lightly hug him and kiss his cheek. What Amy and Bill couldn't see was her hand was wedged between their bodies and the back of his was pushed into his soft penis.

"Goodnight," she whispered as she pulled back her body and slowly lifted her hand up his length.

*****

It was the next evening when both couples got together again. Todd and Karen exchanged sly grins and even slight touches as they sat on the back patio watching their kids swimming in the pool Karen was wearing very loose cotton shorts and a tee shirt. It was apparent to Todd that she was not wearing a bra because her small boobs and hard nipples could be easily seen pushing out the thin shirt. It was enough to cause a problem for him down below.

It was Karen again that made the first move. She knew Amy and Bill were in the house so she quietly moved onto the lounge chair at Todd's bare feet. "So what are you thinking?" She asked as her hand dropped down to caress his big toe.

"Thinking?........not much," he lied. He had not thought about anything else but her since last night.

"Not even about last night?" She whispered as she stroked up and down his toe. She had forgotten how much fun it was to tease a man.

"Sss.shit....." he studdered as he tried to pull his toe away but she held it tightly. "What's up with you?"

"What's up with you?" she whispered while peeking at his growing bulge. She pulled his foot towards her and turned her hips until his toes pressed up into her ass crack.

Todd quickly glanced at the pool and at the house. Being somewhat drunk last night he had forgotten how soft her ass had felt. He wiggled his toes until they were swallowed up into her cheeks.

"Ummm," Karen giggled as she opened her legs enough to allow him to go to the bottom of the valley.

"You give good toe."

It was enough to start them both laughing out loud. They both knew they couldn't do anything more so he kept wiggling and she kept giggling for the next few minutes until they heard the door open. She lifted her hips and his foot moved away without anyone noticing.

For the next hour Karen kept teasing Todd by rubbing her braless titties across his arms and pressing her butt into his crotch. By the time dinner was over both were overheated and were wishing they were alone. A few minutes later Todd and she moved downstairs to set up the movie. It gave them a few seconds alone. As he crouched down to put the DVD into the machine she did the same.

"We have a few seconds before they come down," she smiled.

"Karen.....this is nuts," he whispered knowing they could hear the door opening to give them a warning.

"It's been so long since I've felt this hot," she whispered as she dropped to her knees and pushed him back against the entertainment center. Again her hand pulled his head to hers and their lips opened. Their hands roamed up and down each others backs and then asses.

Todd gasped when she jabbed her hand down between their bodies and found his covered hard-on. "Oh shit."

Karen wasn't disappointed that he was smaller than Bill because he was only the second man she had touched this way and because he wanted her.

"Ummm..........so hard," she whispered while squeezing and releasing him.

"Stop......." he said as he pulled her hand away. "Or I'm going to have an accident." Never had Amy been this forward with sex with him before.

"We don't want that do we?" she giggled as she moved back and stood up next to his downed body. She then aimed her foot into his crotch and rubbed it against his large tent.

"I can give good toe too." It was then the door opened and Amy walked down with a tray of drinks.

*****

The movie was on but neither Todd nor Karen knew what was going on. They kept peeking at each other trying to come up with an excuse to get alone again.

"I'm going to pop some corn," Karen smiled as she jumped up and moved up the stairs.

"I......uh...need to check some emails," Todd announced. He had used Bill's computer before for checking emails. After closing the door behind him Todd walked into the kitchen finding Karen standing by the stove about to pour come un-popped corn into the pot. "Need any help?"

Karen turned and smiled. "Yes......do you want to heat me up until I pop?"

They had kidded around like this in the past but they both knew it was real now. She waited for him to walk towards her but he stood still. If something was going to happen then she was going to have to initiate it. "It will take a minute or so to pop." She put the lid on the pot and moved over to him.

Todd's hands trembled as he placed them on the tops of her hips. "This is crazy."

"I know," she giggled as she leaned up onto her toes to lightly brush her lips over his. "I haven't been crazy in a long time." With that her lips pressed harder until his lips opened to allow her invading tongue inside.

Karen felt the hardness against her upper stomach and knew she only had a few seconds before the corn popped. "Touch me."

"Ta.......touch you?"

"Yes.....ANYWHERE you want," she whispered. She felt his shaky fingers move down over her hips and then back to squeeze her soft butt. She wanted more. "Each me everywhere."

"Ummm," she purred when his hands moved up her waist again and then under her arms until he was cupped both of her little titties. "That feels so good."

Todd rubbed his thumbs over her hard nips and then pushed his right hand down to her navel. As he rubbed over it she pulled her shirt upward until his middle finger pushed into her tiny navel. He was suddenly afraid to touch her lower because he knew there would be no turning back.

"Umm....go lower," she whispered just as the first popcorn kernel popped. She then grabbed his wrist and pushed his fingers down to the top of her shorts. After sucking in her tummy they moved under the waistband and down to the tops of her silky undies.

"I..........shouldn't," he said hoping she would stop this madness but instead she giggled before reaching under her shorts to pull her panties outward. Seconds later his fingers dove down into her silky mane and then lower into her moist gash.

"Oh.....yes...right there," she whispered. Her hand guided his fingers to her raised clitty.

"They might........come looking for us."

"Shhh.....touch me," she commanded as she took her hands from his wrist. He was on his own now. She thought he was going to chicken out but his fingers started moving slowly exploring down into her dampness. "It's yours........I'm yours," she whispered.

"Damn....." Todd thought feeling her heat. As he pushed his middle finger up into her hot oven she again pulled his lips to hers. Both were so involved with their passions that they did not hear the popcorn stop popping but soon smelt it burning.

"SHIT!" Karen cried out as she turned to see the smoke. She pulled his arm from her shorts and scurried over to take the pot from the gas flames. "Help me."

Todd ran over and grabbed the popcorn bowl. She poured the good popcorn until she saw the burnt pieces. Those she took outside and tossed into the garbage can. When she returned Todd was smiling. "Sorry you didn't pop."

"What are you doing tomorrow for lunch?" She asked.

"Working," he replied. Todd worked at a bank downtown.

"Good because I need to get to my safe deposit box."

"You're going to get me fired."

"Privacy........remember? You told me that no one can come into that area if I'm inside."

"There are cameras."

"Not in the small rooms."

He knew she was determined and at that point he couldn't say no. "The best time is around 2PM."

"See you tomorrow," she giggled as she kissed him one last time before heading downstairs.

Todd was horny that night as he climbed into bed. Amy had already gone to bed so he was not sure if she was sleeping until she turned and smiled. "Tonight's your lucky night," she giggled.

"Lucky night?" He repeated.

"Yes," she replied before searching for his hard rod. "Hard already?"

"I......uh...was hoping," he quickly answered. Todd leaned onto his back thinking she was going to take the top position however when she kissed his nipple it only meant one thing. "Oh shit."

Amy giggled and kissed down over his hairy navel and then down until his penis tip pressed into her cheek. With one swift movement her head turned and her mouth engulfed him.

"AMY!" Was all he could manage to say before his hot juices splattered out into her mouth. She emptied him without spilling a drop.

He expected her to move back up but she kept licking his damp tip. "I think it's finished." He knew she had not been satisfied but at that moment he was totally spent. "Sorry honey."

*****

Todd had wished he had told her to come in around 10:00AM because he looked at the clock every fifteen minutes. Time was like it was standing still. After the normal lunch rush and before the 3PM school and factory quitting time the bank was pretty empty. He told three clerks to take their lunch time late so it was just him and two others manning the bank. He saw Karen walk by the window in a micro skirt and pretended he didn't see her until she walked up to him.

"Uh...could you let me in to see my safety deposit box?"

Todd smiled. "Sure." He glanced over to the other two employees and told them that he was going downstairs to the safety deposit box area. "This way ma'am."

As they walked down the hall Todd stopped her from going into the deposit box area and pulled her into an empty office. "In here."

"But."

"There are cameras in that area but nothing in here. We only have about fifteen minutes before they come looking for me....us." He pulled her into him and their mouths plastered together. Never had they kissed so wildly and with carelessness. They caressed each others asses and he once against cupped her tits over her silky blouse.

"Let me open this," she giggled. Her fingers pulled open the blouse and then opened the bra. She saw his eyes bulge when her smaller breasts and hard tips appeared. Her hands captured his head and pulled downward until he began sucking her right nipple. She guided him to her left tip and then back and forth. As his fingers pulled up her skirt, over her panties, she pushed it back down.

"Today is your day," she grinned before dropping to her knees and reaching up to release his slacks and pull down his briefs. Her fingers wrapped around his six inch cock and explored. "You are so hard."

"Please," Todd begged hoping she would suck him.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers