Good Fucking Morning Baby Girl

Story Info
A Sub wakes her Daddy with a surprise, but gets one herself.
1.4k words
4.21
40.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping soundly, you're suddenly aware of a heaviness on your chest. It's not uncomfortable, but you're annoyed you've been woken so early. You slowly open your eyes and see dark green cotton material with black hearts printed on it. Black lace outlines the shape of a large round bottom. Just as you're about to slap it, HARD, for waking you, you feel a wet heat as a mouth wraps around your semi-erect cock.

You hear the mouth moan quietly, and that perfect ass on your chest wiggles so enticingly, that your irritation subsides and the desire to see where this is going to go takes over. Your eye is drawn to the thin swatch of that same green cotton. Mesmerized by how it is stretched to its limit over that pink, fat pussy that you know and adore, you see it suddenly turn a darker shade of green. You inhale deeply and smell your bitch, and she's in heat.

You decide to let the saucy little cunt worship your dick before unleashing your own good fucking morning on her. She pulls her mouth off your cock and you feel big globs of her spit fall onto it as her tiny hand rubs up and down to work it in. You smile, "We're going to have to work on her technique in our next training session", you think to yourself. As she continues with the best little handjob she can manage you feel her breath on the head of your cock.

She uses her tongue to circle around the head until she finds her favorite spot, she loves to run her tongue along the ridge of your cock head. She lingers there stopping only to suck hard on your whole head and press her tongue into the small slit at the top making your balls tighten slightly.

She's still working your shaft with her spitty little had when it seems like she suddenly gets a better idea. You watch as her hand comes between her legs, she pushes the wet green fabric to the side to reveal that glorious, glistening hole.

She quickly thrusts two fingers deep inside herself. You feel your cock jerk and her face is so close to it that you slap her with it. You smile, it seems as though your body knows what to do with your little slut all on its own. The fingers reappear soaking wet and dripping, it's all you can do not to grab her wrist and pull her fingers to your mouth, but you're curious, so you stay "asleep" for now.

She rubs the wet fingers on her pussy and goes back in for more. She does this two more times. Each time, you see her rock her hips back and forth slightly and you know that she's fucking her own fingers. You decide that you'll save her punishment for that little trick for another day.

When she's done, her whole pussy is soaking wet and smells so delicious your cock jerks again. She takes her whole palm and rubs it all over her soaked mound getting her hand good and wet. Then you feel her wrap that hand around your shaft, sliding it up and down as her mouth follows. She groans, an animalistic, guttural sound, she is so into it.

She slides her mouth down your cock covered in her juices making it almost all the way down to the base before gagging at the end. Still, she gives it try after try, on a mission to deep throat you but she comes up short gagging each time. It's at this point that you just can't take any more. You put your hand on the back of her head and push down hard. "This is how you deep throat your Daddy's cock bitch!" Her arms flail and she lets a surprised shriek escape.

You tangle your fingers into her soft, dark, curly hair that seems like it was made for the sole purpose of having your fingers wrapped tightly in it. You slowly pull her head up off your cock so it slides out of her mouth and just as you get to the head and feel her start to release to take her mouth off of you, you slam that pretty face back down to your balls.

"This is how you properly worship Daddy's cock baby girl." She screams and gags but the sounds are muffled and it only makes you harder. You love how this cunt sounds with something shoved in her mouth. You keep raping her mouth and throat and turn your attention to that plump, wet pussy directly in front of your face.

You push the fabric to the side with your other hand and see that her pussy is still slightly raw and stretched from yesterday's fun. But that's another story. You look and you'll be God damned if this slut's cunt didn't almost completely snap back into shape.

She wriggles her ass in your face. You can't believe that even while you're raping her face she has the audacity to flaunt her pussy at you. You take your finger and trace her outer lips, then slide it up her slit from the clit back and you hear her moan. It infuriates and excites you at the same time.

As you feel your cock jerk again and your balls tighten slightly, you take the outer lips of her pussy in between your thumb and forefinger and pinch her, HARD. She tries to cry out from around your dick making you even harder. You pinch her again using only the tips of your fingers. She cries out again and this time you feel her shoulders shake and she sniffles...she's crying. You smile, and use your fingernails to pinch her this time, you watch as her pussy turns a deeper shade of pink, blood rushing in, her arousal telling you a different story than the crying.

You let go of her and tilt your head. You lean in and kiss her pussy like it's an open mouth, running your tongue between the soft folds of her lush cunt, lingering where you pinched her to soothe the ache. You run your tongue up under the hood that keeps her clit hidden away. You find that little pearl of nerve endings, flicking it with the tip of your tongue before you bite down hard.

She nearly kicks you in the face trying to get off of you and you wrap your arm around her, keeping her still. The struggle and the feel of your cock still at the back of your little slut's throat are all you can take. You let go of her head but as she's about to finally free her mouth you say, "Not so fast slut. You want Daddy's cock so bad, you keep your mouth there and don't move. I'm going to shoot my load down your throat now, but DO NOT swallow until I give you permission. If you let a single drop escape, there will be repercussions. Understand?"

She nods her head yes and you release load after load of hot sperm into her mouth. Considering her head is facing down, gravity is working against her, but you notice with pride that she keeps it all in her mouth.

"Now come here angel and show Daddy his love for you in your mouth." She moves around and opens her mouth to show you it's full of your creamy white spunk. "Eat Daddy's cum for breakfast baby." She smiles from behind her lips and cheeks bursting. She swallows it down in three little gulps, man that was a huge load, and shows you her empty mouth complete with a little "Ahhhh".

"Good girl." you say, "Now, what do we say to Daddy?"

"Thank you Daddy", she says, "for letting me suck your cock whenever I want to, and for feeding me breakfast."

"And?" you say.

"And, I love you Daddy." she says, as she snuggles into your waiting arms and promptly falls asleep.

*****

*Authors Note* Thank you for taking the time to read my first submission. I hope you enjoyed it. While the subject matter and language may not be for everyone, I wrote this piece for my own "Daddy" and he loved it. I'm not a writer, as a matter of fact this is only the second story I've written...ever. I'd love some honest feedback and constructive criticism.