Good Game Ch. 02

Story Info
The games over, now it's time to go home.
1.7k words
4.55
41.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swtt21
Swtt21
27 Followers

"Here's your car Mr. Emerson, how are you today Ms. Holiday?" says Tucker, the Pine Hills Valet. He was about twenty two and pimple faced, but he was always very pleasant, and after what had just happened to me I had not a care or bad thought it my body.

"I'm fine Tucker, just kicked this one's ass in tennis again," I say motioning to Brad who was climbing into his little navy convertible. "Here you go sweetie, have a great afternoon," I say to Tucker and hand him a fifty dollar bill as he closes the car door.

"A-and you too, Ms. Holiday!!" Tucker says excitedly. He's probably happy not only for a superb tip, but I'm sure he could probably smell the sex between my legs. I was still very wet, and very turned on. I couldn't stop thinking about how intense my orgasms were with Reagan. I had never even kissed another woman before yet alone allow her to do the things Reagan had just done. I would always watch the stupid college comedies where the two girlfriends, or roommates get drunk and make-out like it was no big deal, I just assumed that was just in the movies because things like that sure didn't happen to me at Brown.

"It's such a nice day, why don't you take the long way to my parent's house babe?" I say with a smile to Brad as I run my fingers through his hair gently tousling his brown curls. I loved to play in Brad's hair; he had soft brown hair that grew into gorgeous curls when he let it get long. In his convertible our hair blew gently in the breeze while the sun kissed our skin and made me as warm on the outside as I was on the inside.

"Do you know what I was thinking," Brad says as he looks over at me smiling his politician smile. "I was thinking maybe we could go into the city this weekend and have a nice romantic dinner just the two of us, what do you think?" He finishes.

" Hmm I think…" and I leave my question verbally unanswered, but lean over and kiss him on the cheek. I don't know if it was the sun, coupled with my recent sexual rendezvous but I was ready to go again. I kissed my way down my fiancés face to his neck and ear and started nibbling on his earlobe, softly licking and biting it. "Baby I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world," I whisper and I unbuckle my seatbelt and begin rubbing Brad's washboard stomach. He's wearing khakis and a polo because of the dinner we were about to attend at my parent's house, so I had to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants to get what I wanted. And what I wanted was his dick in my mouth, immediately.

"Shit, Tiffany we're about to hit some traffic, people might see you. Wait until I can get back onto the less dense areas," Brad reasoned with me.

"Fuck them, I want to suck you right now I don't want to wait," I said rather aggressively as I unzipped his pants and pulled his beautiful 8 inch penis out of his pants. I lowered my head onto his penis, taking it all at first but then moving back up and stroking him with my hand. I delivered kisses up and down his shaft and licked circles around the head of his rock hard cock and I could feel the car slow down some to adjust to traffic.

"Oh, baby that feels so good but just, just wait…ohhh damn that feels amazing though, but what..what if someone FUCK," yelled Brad, unable to chose which head to listen to. I didn't care though, I wasn't stopping, I wasn't waiting, I was giving the best blow job of my life right here on Interstate 95.

"Bradley Cambridge Emerson III shut up and drive," I managed to get out before I devoured his entire dick in my mouth. I moved up and down the shaft, while massaging his balls with my hand. Milking the cum out of his dick, sucking him hard-but not to hard, and licking him all around his cock making my mouth mirror the warmth of my dripping vagina. I moved faster and faster up his shaft sucking, wanting, and needing him to cum in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum and I could feel it on my tongue, which only made me wetter and him slow the car down more, probably more than was necessary to flow with traffic. I wrapped my other hand around his dick, and made it an extension of my mouth, I moved it up as I moved up, and down as I went down. I could feel his balls move closer to his body and his cock stiffened in my mouth finally ready to deliver what I wanted so badly.

"Tiffany I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhhhhh goooooooooooooooooood I'm cumming," He yelled into the wind. I swallowed every bit of my man's love juice and slowly continued moving up and down, milking every drop of cum out of his pole that I could.

"Baby you've got to stop somewhere, I need you inside of me now I can't wait any longer," I pleaded with him like an addict in need of her fix. I had never been this turned on in my life and I couldn't think straight I was so consumed in wanting to make love. Sex was all that was on my mind and I didn't care about who saw, or who heard, I just wanted a dick inside me I was so horny I couldn't wait. I sat up and wiped my mouth as Brad sat in the driver's seat in recovery with his dick now laying half limp on the side of his thigh. I pulled up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side and began rubbing my clit and fingering myself. The tiny car left me no room so I turned my body towards my fiancé and put my left leg behind his seat giving him a lovely view of my pussy which by this time was soaking. My white panties were soaked so thoroughly I could have probably wrung them out and my nipples ached so badly I wanted to cry.

"Do you want me to stop and put the top up," Brad asked in an exhausted, but considerate voice.

"No, I want you to watch me," I said feeling a little dirty but so horny I didn't care what he thought of me. All I wanted was to orgasm, and I didn't care if George W, Sr. and Clinton themselves all watched, hell Clinton would've love it. I took off my top and thanked the Lord I wore a front closure bra. I unhooked it releasing my aching breast and exposing them to Brad, the sun, and the whirring drivers on the interstate. I massaged my breasts with my left hand moving back and forth, offering temporary relief to my tender nipples one at a time. With my right hand I focused attention back to my clit, rubbing it hard and fast. Brad couldn't take being a passenger on my sex train and he reached his hand over and inserted three fingers into my piping hot pussy hole. The feeling made me moan out loud, and the freedom of no walls turned me on even more, and I allowed myself to really be as uninhibited as I felt like being. Every moan I let escape my lips was lost in the wind, every pant, every cry and whimper was gone in the breeze leaving me as quickly as they'd come.

"Baby I want you to fuck me with your hand, hard ok? Just keep fucking me, don't stop no matter what, just keep fucking me," I instructed Brad and he listened, increasing the speed and thrusting his fingers deeper inside me harder and harder each time. I couldn't spend anymore time on my breasts, I had to cum or I was going to burst. I used my left hand to pull back the hood of my clitoris for maximum exposure and I rubbed it vigorously with my right hand. Almost immediately I could feel an orgasm building up inside me. I screamed, "Harder, faster baby, deeper, Oh God I'm cumming," into the air. My walls began to pulsate getting tighter around the hand of my lover, he found my G-spot and massaged it sending me into overdrive. I moaned loudly, humping the seat, thrusting Brad's hand deeper inside me while rubbing my clit. I bucked and bucked against him and I could feel my juices dripping out of me and down my thighs. Brad didn't stop he kept finger fucking me, causing me orgasm after orgasm, I felt tears begin to stream out of my eyes as I cried in pleasure. I had never felt so free and cum so much ever in my life. I reached down and pulled Brad's hand out of me and I moved my leg around the seat to return facing forward in the seat. I sat with my legs pressed tightly together riding the rest of my orgasm but putting slight pressure on my clit with my things. As a shivered, and shook through my series of orgasms my phone rang.

"Hello Tiffany, this is your mother where in God's name are you two? Your father said you weren't there yet" she asked sounding worried.

"Um oh mom we just, it was so nice out that we took the long way, we'll be there in about ten minutes is Dad ready to show off his new toy," I reply trying to sound normal.

"Oh yes, what doyou think this is the third one he's bought! We're going to have to buy more land or another house the way he buys frivolous things these days." She says, apparently not noticing the lackadaisical sound in my voice. "Oh I see Brad's car now! I'm pulling up behind you, I had to run to the store to get a few things for dinner. Wave sweetie—OH! Tiffany where are your clothes!?" she yells furiously.

"Shit," I say to Brad, as my mother roars beside us in her SUV looking down and seeing everything. "Shit, shit shit."

To be continued…

Swtt21
Swtt21
27 Followers