Good Girl

Story Info
BlowJob Sunday.
1.6k words
3.78
97.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Sunday, and I know you know what that means, however, I will not remind you, I am looking for you to just willingly, and enthusiastically assume the role. Though I expect no one to rise from bed before me, I do want you to know that the moment I hear you stir from sleep, is the moment that my anticipation of the day joins my consciousness. I am briefly distracted by the special thoughts of the ways I will have you, and the ways you will please me today...

I hope your morning thoughts are much the same... A probing glance at the thoughts behind your mind re-assure me that your own elation has started with your day as well.

Today is a day that needs no words.

As always the special morning coffee is awaiting you. Though you know not to disturb my quiet time, you also know that your presence has already disturbed it. The way your tank top hugs your breasts, the way your morning hardened nipples jut little luscious points through the sheer fabric of your slutty top. The way your juicy ass fills the white silk of your panties, the tight fabric accentuating the wet folds between your legs. I know that my seed from last night still lingers within you.

I have no distaste for your looks in the morning. Women think they must be primped to please a man, but I have thought you different. The morning look is akin to the freshly fucked look, and there is no better, to stir my lust.

My mind wanders back to the delights of being inside your tight holes, watching your lithe body quiver with my rigorous violations. Everything about your sexuality pleases me, and you must know that by now. I hope as your eyes close you have the same visions that I enjoy. Though you do not get to see what I see when I penetrate you, you must have your own versions that fire your desire.

A soft kiss on the back of my neck as you walk by, your hand softly tracing my shoulders. I can tell be the scent in the wind that follows you that you have awoken with the awareness of what day it is, and what your duties of this day are.

Good girl...

Everything you do today will serve to tease, titillate, and please me. You can let your inner slut whore and wonton wench out. That is what I want to see. I know that for today, those innermost secrets and womanly desires are for me. And you know that there is no shame in them for today. Those ways are what will earn your spewing reward.

After a little coffee, and a little morning light upon your awakening body, you become mindful of my movements in the house. You know that I am approaching the room you are in, and you automatically assume the position that you have been taught.

You kneel with your legs parted slightly, just enough for your hot pussy to be exposed between your creamy thighs. Back straight your breasts at attention nipples hardening. Your hands are clasped behind your back you know that if they do not remain there, I will bind them there. I have not had to do that in quite some time because you now know that my preference for discipline is self mindful discipline. At first that seemed like a cop out to you, but now you know that being bound by your own desire makes you way more vulnerable than me simply forcing you into physical bondage and taking my leave of your delights. When you bind yourself, with simple abandon, you truly open up to me, you truly make yourself available to my pleasure, your mind follows your body, and your inhibitions are lost.

I enter the room and find you there, in that position, almost ready for me, as I approach, your eyes close and your mouth opens slightly. I see you transition from here to that special place we know as sub-space.

Good girl

I stand before you, admiring your body. Your eys are closed but you know that I am inspecting you closely, You know from past experience with me that I find you very attractive, desirable, and sexy. Yo know that you turn me on because my cock rages with hardness whenever you want it too. Yes, that is a power that I freely share with you...

I walk around you looking deeply at every sexy curve of your almost naked body. I admire the way your body fills the little bit of fabric that you so coyly cover yourself with. I lust after the curves of each part of you. You are keenly aware of my building lust and shudder ever so slightly as a tingle is released from deep within your wet cunt and radiates through out the rest of your body, like a little shiver, but not of cold.

I notice it, and am pleased greatly. There is nothing more desireable to this man than to see his liege squirm with lust.

As the hardness grows in my cock beneath my robe, I can not help but touch myself. You know I do this and can imagine it behind your closed eyes. I am circling you my mind wandering to truly nasty thoughts of the things I have done with your body, and the things I will do in the future.

My eyes close as I am lost in the vision of the previous night as I slowly entered your wet folds from behind plunging ever deeper into you until my balls slapped your clit. I watched as my shaft withdrew from within you glistening with the juices of your excitement, the vision of your upturned ass begging further defilement. Over and over you rode the steely hardness of my lust until your body quivered clenching my cock deep within and milking from me ever drop of my spurting seed.

That was last night. Today I will feel the wet clenching of your mouth and throat. You know how I like you to please me in this way, and you have become quite adept at summoning that ultimate release from my balls. The greedy lustful way that you suck me so mercilessly and deep into your mouth and tight throat. Mmmm, I must now abandon the thought and delve into the feeling.

I walk around to stand in front of your waiting mouth. As I untie my robe, it falls to the floor around me. My hand is pumping my furiously engorged shaft close to your face. Yo can almost taste me. I gaze down upon your hotness and am overwhelmed with passion, my hands roughly tear your tank top exposing your pert hard breasts. Your mouth opens in a gasp, and I plunge my cock as deep as ever possible into your the hot moistness of your hungry mouth. You are impaled, I have grasped your hair and force myself ever deeper into you, your breath lost, your desire peaking. I watch as you helplessly quiver, your breasts heaving your body undulating your tight cunt clutching, and squeezing your juces into the tight fabric of your panties. That pleases me, and I let you breath. A small tear forms in the corner of your eye and rolls down your face. You feel its coldness and loos yourself. Furiously taking me back into your mouth, past your toungue and into your throat. Each time my cock hits that special spot deep in your throat, your body reacts with more quivering, more clenching, and more cum into your already soaked panties. I close my eyes and imagine how it feels to plunge into that wetness between your legs, How it is to feed my cock fresh fro your cunt into your awaiting mouth. How it tastes upon your lips.

You have lost all control now, Your hands are still clasped behind your back, and you have given me full control of your head. Your mouth pumps my long hard shaft with the primordial hunger of deep lust for my seed. Your only thought is to feel me surge, throb and squirt into you. You know it will not be long. You feel my hips moving in rhythm with your incessant undulations. Your body shuddering as my cock grows in your mouth and tickles your throat. You can feel my passion growing in with the way I am pulling your hair. You eyes water hard and mix with the juices flowing from your lips, The juices from your pussy have overwhelmed the absorbency of your panties and bathe the insides of your legs.

"suck it all out of me!" I command. "milk from me my precious seed" My hands now hold your head fast as I pump in and out of you. Each stroke brings me closer to my reward. I open my eyes to see how you have abandoned yourself and been transformed into my cum hungry whore...

This pushes me fully over the brink, and I explode into your throat with one last deep stroke. You feel my hot cum spraying copiously into you, and it triggers you own release. I feel the orgasm wrack your body through my cock still deep within you...

For what seems like minutes we are locked tightly together in this erotic embrace, Both of our bodies releasing the sticky, slippery liquids of our lust. We eventually collapse into a heap of heavy breath, and drift softly into the the rewarding post-coital sleep of the gods.

Good girl...