Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

I reached under her and forked my fingers around the hood of her clit and squeezed and Becca wailed. She immediately tried to grab my wrist but I smacked her ass again.

"Hands on the sofa, slut!"

"Oh please! I'm close! I'm so close!"

My hand was too much. Too intense. I removed it and grabbed her hips again and pumped into her, slammed it into her. She fucked me back, holding onto the back of the couch and rocking on her knees, screwing her hips around obscenely so she could feel me everywhere. The flat, wet smack of my loins against her ass forced anxious little grunts from her lips and made her big tits swing wildly. It was dirty, primal fucking in all its savage glory and I wanted her to feel what it was like. I wanted her to know what it was like to be taken utterly and without apology or excuse.

But it was too much for her and she was already halfway gone. She tried to fight it. She tried to hold it back and deny it, but I was fucking her like a runaway train and there was nothing going to stop me now or get in my way. The condom numbed me and insulated me from the sweet suck of her pussy, so I was able to watch her go. I was able to see her dissolve into orgasm. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back against me, thrusting deep to make her feel me.

"Oh God I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she wailed. "Oh God! Don't stop! Don't stop...!"

I didn't stop. I didn't stop. I fucked her through her orgasm, punching it into her when she needed it hard, holding still inside her as I felt her pussy weaken and tremble in the reflexive spasms of sexual climax. I looped an arm under her belly and held her against me as her legs turned to jelly and all strength left her body, and I held her there till the crisis passed and she managed to collect the shattered bits of herself.

I hadn't cum. I wasn't done with her.

"Come here," I said, and she moaned wearily.

I picked her up and flopped heavily down on my back on the sofa. My cock slipped out but I still held her against me with her back against my front. Again I showed her what I wanted her to do, not even giving her time to recover. I made her sit on my lap and straddle me, and I slid down on the sofa so my cock was more or less vertical. When she tried to close her legs, I pulled them open so she knew what I wanted.

"I can't, I can't. Not now. I can't move! I can't do anything!"

"Try," I said. "Just try it. Get on me. You want to know what it's like? Then do it. Try."

She managed to lift her body enough that I could reach between us and take my cock in my hand and press the head against her opening. Her legs were still weak and shaky, but we managed, and after that it was mostly a matter of gravity and sexual anatomy. Becca slid down over my cock with a strangled cry. She squeezed her eyes closed as she sensed the betrayal of her own body. She slumped back against me, defeated.

I put my hands under her thighs and lifted. Her stockings were damp with perspiration and slippery, but I lifted her up an inch or so and then let her fall, skewering her on my cock. I did it again. And again, and finally she moaned and started to revive. She pressed back against me and dug her nails into my thighs, then tried to close her legs.

"No! Keep them open!" I pulled her knees apart so they were obscenely spread and she was totally exposed. "Wide! Like this. Like a dirty little slut. That's how a bad girl does it, legs wide, crazy to be fucked."

"Oh God you're so deep! You're still hard!"

"Yes, baby. I am. Now you do it. Fuck me. Fuck me like a little whore, Becca. Ride me and make me cum!"

"I can't!" she mewled. "I can't!"

"You can!" I smacked her ass again and she yelped. It was like cracking a whip over a pony. Suddenly she found the strength to lift herself up and slide back down, taking my dick into her. She held my knees and lifted with her thighs, but soon she was bouncing on top of me, head back, groaning, tits jouncing. Her hot juices trickled down my balls. Her pussy was limp from orgasm and almost flaccid, but I didn't care. I wanted my cum. I needed it, and I was going to get it.

I took one of her hands and pressed it against her pussy.

"Play with it! Masturbate as you fuck me! I want my little whore to beat off for me! Rub your clit!"

She moaned loudly and refused, but I held her hand against her and pressed and finally she relented. She started to vibrate her fingers against her clit, the tips brushing my prick as it pistoned in and out of her. I could feel the vibrations inside her.

That was it for me. Her ultimate barrier had been breached and there was nothing left to do but give myself over to the pleasure of the beautiful girl. She was conquered, freed, liberated, and she started fucking me harder, putting her heart into it, glorying in her new role. She was in bad girl heaven, the very image of what she'd both wanted and feared to be.

I heard her whine that she was going to cum again and heard the astonishment in her voice, but I wasn't thinking about her now. I was close myself, and the pressure was unbearable. There was just one more thing to do.

I pushed her off me and stood up. I yanked off the rubber and made her get down on her knees and beat me off.

"Watch it!" I gasped as she pumped me frantically. "Look at it! I'm gonna cum. I want to you to see it. I want you to see what you did to me!"

My head fell back and I groaned. I felt my thighs clench and my balls pull tight as electricity shot up my legs and my spine and finally my scalp. Pleasure so intense it almost hurt, and then the exquisite explosion of all that tension and desire. Thick gouts of semen spurted from my cock and splattered in her hair and against her shoulder and breasts as Becca gasped in shock at the violence of my release and the volume of cum that poured out.

She kept pumping till I was empty and beyond and it started to hurt my over stimulated nerves. I had to tell her to stop. She looked up at me with eyes shining. And then she opened her mouth and licked me clean, and when she was finished she gathered my cum from her body and licked that up too, lapping and swallowing and humming softly in her throat.

The story's long enough so let me summarize— I became her lover, her secret sin tucked away in this bad part of the city. She'd come over at night and on the weekends and hang up her office clothes and put on whatever I told her and I'd take her as a slut, pushing her up against a wall or tying her to my bed or to a chair, violating her and making her do things.

"My slut," I'd whisper. "My dirty little cock-loving whore!"

Becca would writhe and moan and whisper, "Only for you. Master! Only for you!"

And I'd smile as I tightened the ropes that held her ankles apart or got the vibrator out of the nightstand and slid it along her thighs. "Yes, baby. Only for me..."

Then in the morning she'd shower and dress and do her makeup and turn back into the good little girl, all sweetness, innocence, and light, and off into the world she'd go.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers