Good Girl

Story Info
Submissive babydoll enjoys a session with her Daddy Dom.
1.3k words
4.33
37.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kneeling girl was blindfolded with her arms tied behind her back by firm ropes, the side of her pale face squished against the carpet. Her round plump ass stuck up lewdly in the air with her knees tucked underneath. Coils of thick rope bound her thighs, knees, calves and ankles together. Her long golden hair was spilled all around her head like a small golden pool that reflected beautifully in the dim light. One could easily see between the cleft of her ass-cheeks. Exposed between them was her rosy puckered anus and soft, glistening pink lips. Though the window of the small hotel room was opened slightly to let in the fresh night breeze, she was sweating a little, and a few loose strands of her hair stuck to her forehead and cheeks. Her full lips that were painted a deep red were parted as she panted quick breathes.

"Yes... Daddy," she croaked as she shut her dark brown eyes tightly and waited in anticipation for that strike to come. And that strike did come; a loud smack cracking the air as a leather crop lashed against the left side of her tender ass-cheek. Both of her cheeks were covered in angry pink and red marks and welts.

"What a slutty little girl you've been," a deep voice said from behind her.

She whimpered and let out a soft moan, then blinked her eyes as she tried to focus on his words. She was a slutty little girl. She loved being bound up and exposed like this for anyone to see. It was quite obvious from the viscous translucent liquid leaking from her swollen cunt down her thighs that she enjoyed this very much. She loved feeling every burning lash upon her tender flesh as well.

The man behind her took a deep breath. The air was thick with the pungent tangy aroma of his little girl's slut-juices. It was a smell he knew well and relished. He leaned over and ran two fingers along the slick opening of his little girl's pink cunt which elicited a long whimpering moan from her throat, a moan that was filled with longing need for sexual release. He forcefully rubbed the pad of his index finger right against her swollen sensitive clit and she cried out.

"Oh Daddy! Please....more..." she whimpered.

But the dark green-eyed man withdrew his digit from her sensitive nub quickly and left her wanting. She heard the clink of ice against a glass, and knew that he was taking a drink of his ice-cold water. Then she felt the press of his soft cool lips against her tender ass-flesh, and a little bit of a dribble of cold liquid some spilled from the edges of his lips. The contrast in sensation against her hot, stinging flesh was absolutely delicious. She could feel goosebumps crawling along her skin, and her throat emitted a low groan. Here and there, he pressed his chilled mouth against her burning marked-up skin.

"Such a beautiful little girl you are, my precious..." her Daddy-Dom intoned, his breath right over her exposed cunt.

"Ngghn, thank...you....Daddy..." she managed to whimper in response. Her whole body was trembling in pent-up need. He had been working her over like this for... what was it? And hour? More? She could hardly remember. She just knew that if she didn't get any release soon, she would explode.

Another soft clink of ice on glass, and then this time she felt a cold ice cube being trailed up along her drooling pink cunt-lips. She shuddered at the striking sensation. He made sure to run it right over her aching clit which almost caused her to lose it right there. But he was careful to just brush it, and move it further up along her crack until he circled it around the small pucker of her anus.

"Mmm, well now, what is this right here?" he asked softly as he pushed the rectangular block of ice into the soft puckered ring of muscle. He watched with delight as the ring gave way, the anal puckers flexing as it swallowed up the cube of ice. He could feel her body trembling beneath him as he toyed with her ass.

"Uhghmmm....my...my dirty...hole...Daddy," she groaned out.

"And what a perfect little pink butthole it is, darling," he smiled as he rubbed his finger around the ring of her pink sphincter. Suddenly she groaned, her puckered ring flexed, and the small ice cube came shooting out to land on the floor with a soft clatter. He chuckled softly in amusement.

She heard some rustling behind her as her Daddy seemed to change position. Then she heard his belt unbuckle and his zipper sound. Her entire body clenched up, especially her pussy, in anticipation. Could this be it finally? Would he use her and give her the release she so desperately craved? Oh please, oh please, she thought.

The familiar thick tip of his cock pushed at the entrance of the girl's drooling opening and her knees nearly buckled in relief as she realized he was finally going to fuck her. Her Daddy-Dom was very big, and she knew it was going to be a deliciously painful invasion, even as wet as she was. She let out low guttural groan as his thick meat stretched her cunt apart and speared it into her deeply. The girl's dark brown eyes shut, and her lips curled up into a stupid smile, her tongue sticking out a little. A bit of drool leaked out the right edge of her mouth.

She felt his fingers slide through her thick blond mane of hair along the back of her head, then a painful tug as he clenched his hand into a fist and jerked her head back by it. At the same time, he pulled his hips back and slammed roughly into her ass, squishing her chubby cheeks against his hard hips. He slowly started plowing in and out of her juicy cunt with slow but firm thrusts. She gasped out and shuddered at the utterly delightful way her Daddy jerked her about and used her.

It wasn't very long before the girl was crying out loudly, "Please Daddy! May I cum please? Oh please?" and with his approval, she had several intense screeching orgasms. He repeatedly stabbed his throbbing cock-meat into her clenching hole as she thrashed about in her bonds. Her toes curled up tightly and she made all manners of animalistic sounds as he fucked her savagely through her orgasms. She could hear him panting heavily, could feel his hot sweat dripping down onto her back and mixing with her own sheen. The steady meaty smacking sounds of his hips against her ass mixed with the juicy sloshing her cunt made around his driving shaft, forming a harmonic backdrop to the cries and moans from the both of them.

With one powerful thrust, her Daddy shoved hard into her cunt, until the spongey tip of his fat cockhead pressed painfully up against the rubbery ring of her cervix, and he snarled out a loud cry. His body shook and he rasped out a few pants then heaved a low animalistic growling moan while he spewed his pent-up load deep into her womb. She could feel that thick hot syrup squirting against her cervix, and sliding along the insides of her fuck tunnel. That managed to trigger one more shuddering orgasm from the girl, after which she nearly fell over.

After a few moments he withdrew from her slowly, and then bent over to press a soft kiss to each of her ass-cheeks. She shuddered that the contrast between those soft gentle kisses versus the rough fucking he just unleashed on her. His hand came over to stroke her damp blond hair, and then she felt his lips right against her ear. He softly uttered two words; words that sent a shiver down her spine and nearly made her erupt again.

"Good girl."