Good Girl

Story Info
He takes her home to reward her for a job well done.
829 words
4.19
12.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need him.

The heat pooling in my belly is almost unbearable, and my lace panties are doing little to contain the moisture between my legs. I look around for somewhere to sit, worried that any moment my own arousal may start dripping down my legs.

"Come with me"

He grabs my arm, his calloused hand rough on my soft skin. Just hearing his voice sends me into overdrive.

"Get in," he says as he opens the door to his SUV.

Once we are on the highway I start to speak, but he cuts me off.

"Hush, you'll speak only when spoken to, do you understand?"

My voice trembles as an I mumble "yes".

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir"

We pull up at his building and he leads me into his condo, past the expansive kitchen, and into his bedroom. I'm unsteady on my feet and my body is trembling with need.

"I want you to get undressed, and be on your knees when I return. Can you do that for me beautiful girl?"

"Yes, sir" My reply is barely audible.

I lower myself to my knees completely naked and place my hands on my thighs, my palms facing up. I hold back a smile because I know this will please him.

He returns with a glass of honey brown liquor. He tilts up my chin and presses the glass to my lips. The liquid hits my tongue. It's scotch, and I relish the smokey peat flavor as it warms my throat.

"Good Girl"

There's something about those two four letter words. I feel my nipples harden painfully, and my already wet pussy is throbbing with need.

He's taken off his clothes and I am staring at his hard cock.

I open my mouth wide, ready for him. He thrusts himself into my mouth with one swift stroke, hitting the back of my throat.

I love the taste of him. The saltiness reminds me of the whiskey still stroking the fire in my belly.

He grabs my head and thrusts harder. My eyes begin to water, but I take him each time. His groans of pleasure encourage me and distract me from the discomfort.

He withdraws almost too quickly and I am left feeling empty.

"Get up" he demands "I want to look at you".

He grabs my elbow to help steady me, my own legs barely able to hold me up.

He walks around me, inspecting me, and I move my hand to cover myself. A sharp cracking sound startles me, just as I feel the sting of his belt against my sensitive ass.

"You do not need to cover yourself around me. There is no need for you to be embarrassed. Do you understand"

"Yes, sir," I say, but it comes out as more of a squeak.

"Present yourself" he commands, and I know exactly what is expected of me. I crawl onto his four-poster bed on my hands and knees and lower my head onto the bed. I hollow my back so that my ass is high in the air.

"You've been having very dirty thoughts tonight, haven't you my beautiful girl?" He slides his index fingers between my folds and I moan, hungry for more.

"My, you are wet."

"You were a wonderful hostess tonight, and I mean to reward you for that, but you have to ask princess."

I know what he wants of me, but I can't find my voice.

Another stinging pain follows the sharp slap of his belt and I scream out.

"Ask for what you want princess"

Once again I try to find my voice and once again I fail.

The belt slaps my ass again, harder this time. Again, and again until I can barely breathe.

"What do you want princess?"

"You, please, I want you sir" I manage to say breathlessly.

"You want me to what?"

I can't take this game, I may die from need if he doesn't fuck me, so I beg.

"I want you to fuck me, sir. Please, please fuck me"

I am rewarded for my efforts and I feel his thick cock at my entrance. He takes his time entering me, slowly stretching my pussy. I'm just getting accustomed to the fullness when he withdraws and slams into me, hard.

I can't help it and I scream out. I'm so close to orgasm, but it's too soon.

I feel his hand reach around my hips and his fingers find my clit as he rams his cock into my pussy. I can feel the pressure building, faster and faster. I'm spiraling out of control, my own body betraying me.

"Come" he commands. My soul splinters into a thousand pieces as I ride my orgasm into oblivion. I feel his cock pulse and a warm liquid as his empties himself inside of me. Finding his own release.

I feel his warm lips on my neck as he mutters "good girl". I love those words so much.