Good Girl, Bad Cop

Story Info
Officer Dan is having a bad day.
1.9k words
3.7
226.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was a very beautiful young woman in her early twenties with tan, sun-kissed skin and golden, honey colored hair.

She was in her third semester in college, but wasn't your typical college student. She rarely partied on weekends and almost never drank.

College meant something more to her. Having grown up spoiled by her wealthy parents, her father made it very clear to her that if she wanted to continue her expensive lifestyle she would have to attend all of her classes and do well.

So she made it a point to always complete her assignments and be on time to her classes.

One day after a night of intense studying she decided to make a run to Starbucks before heading off to class. Jenny ordered her usual, a regular mocha cappachino and glanced at her Louis Vouton watch realizing that she only had 10 minutes to make it to class.

She grabbed her coffee, jumped into her pearl colored Lexus SUV and decided to step it up a little on the gas on her way to class.

"If I could just make it there in 5 minutes I would have just enough time to get parking and slide into class," she thought to herself. "I'm never this late," she shouted to herself looking into the mirror on her visor while applying her berry colored lip gloss.

By now she was pushing 50 mph in a 25 mph zone. And just as she was about to slam the visor shut she caught a glimpse of a motorcycle cop in the mirror. "Shit!" she shouted to herself, immediately hitting her brakes to slow down.

Officer Dan just happened to be coming off duty when he caught a glimpse of Jenny speeding past on an intersecting street. Now he was behind her, his lights glaring bright red and blue. "Pull over immediately!" shouted Officer Dan on his loudspeaker.

"Damn!" Jenny shouted as she began to pull her shiny SUV over into an old, dilapadated parking lot. She instinctively reached into her purse and pulled out her driver's license and then attempted to reach into the glove box to grab her registration when Officer Dan tapped on her window.

Pressing the button to lower her window, she quickly thought to herself, "Jenny make this quick. Give him what he wants and get out of here."

"Excuse me, ma'am, can I get your license and registration?" Officer Dan said peering through eighties-styled, mirrored shades.

"Yes? Is there a problem Officer?" Jenny questioned handing over her driver's license, giving a seductive smile.

Officer Dan feeling disgruntled over the shit that motorists had been giving him all day was feeling extra irritated at that moment and began thinking about what he could do this spoiled, little bitch in some back alley. He wanted to make her pay the ultimate price for attempting to use her feminity to win him over.

"Yes," he said. You were going double the speed limit and that's a serious offense," he said, getting a hard-on from his authoratative presence over her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm late for class...I normally don't speed or break any other law," Jenny blurted out, beginning to feel a little uneasy about the way he was looking at her. "Please, if I don't make it to class my dad will kill me," she pleaded.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna have to teach you a thing or two about what happens when you do the wrong thing and break the law then" he shouted. "I want you to pull your vehicle behind that abandoned building over there and maybe, just maybe, I'll take it easy on you," Officer Dan said with a smirk.

By this time Officer Dan's dick was throbbing with anticipation. He had always fantasized about pulling over some young bitch and fucking her against her will. In his mind all women had it coming to them and this one was about to get hers.

"Oh my God," she thought to herself. "What is he going do to me," Jenny thought. She pulled her SUV behind the abandoned building and began to tense up. Officer Dan, now confident that no one was around, parked his bike and walked up to the driver's side door. With a quick jerk to the handle he opened her door and snatched her out of the vehicle.

It was at that moment that Jenny knew what was going to happen to her. Officer Dan was going to rape her behind that dirty building and no one was going to see anything. Her heart was racing out of fear.

"No, you can't do this," she whispered, trembling.

"Shut up, bitch. What's the matter? Do you think you're too good to get fucked like the slut selling her body on the corner? Well, I got news for you. You ain't that fucking special, you spolied cunt. My dick is gonna fuck that tight pussy of yours and your going to take it even if it hurts," Officer Dan said aggresively.

By now his dick was so hard it was practically aching to fuck her tense pussy. He grabbed her by her arm and slammed her against the brick wall. He pulled down her black, silk skirt, revealing a black, lacy thong.

"So, you are a slut?" he whispered, yanking down the thong. "How many guys have you fucked slut?" he questioned with intent. "Probably too many to count or maybe just one or two? Which is it?
Either way it doesn't matter now..." he trailed off, more concerned with what he was about to do to her.

Jenny, beggining to sob, answered in a low voice, "That's none of your fucking business, asshole."

Officer Dan, caught of guard by her comment shouted, "What did you call me? Do you know who you're talking to? I should handcuff your hands to that pole for that and perform my own special strip search on you!"

Suddenly he pulled the handcuffs from his back pocket and cuffed her hands together to prevent her from fighting him off. Anxious to see her tits, he then pulled her sweater and bra up revealing two perky, C-cupped breasts. Her nipples were hard and Jenny was embarrased, having let his violating hands arouse that part of her body. She began whispering for him to stop, but that only fueled his desire to rape her even more.

Officer Dan quickly unbuckled his black, leather belt, releasing his fully erect eight-inch police stick. His cock was twitching with anticipation.

Jenny froze in fear. "Please don't...no," she said as he began to kiss her neck and lips, smearing her lip gloss all over her pretty lips. She turned her head frantically trying to avoid the officer's dry, cracked lips but was unsuccessful.

Then Officer Dan, ready for action, pushed her down onto the concrete, his large frame toppling on top of her.

He wanted to fuck her hard and watch the expression on her face as her pussy took in every inch of him. As he prepared to slam his dick into her, Jenny tried to prepare herself to be rammed. Suddenly, he spread her legs wide apart looking at her clean-shaven pussy and pushed his cock deep inside her, sending a jolt of pain into her abdomen.

Jenny screamed, "You're hurting me, please stop."

But Officer Dan was so aroused that her pleads only made him want to do it more. He began slamming in and out of her pussy even harder, grunting louder with each thrust.

"I knew you wanted to be fucked liked this." Officer Dan panted. "Just admit you like this you slut," he said, shoving his large cock in and out of her.

"Noooo, I can't..." moaned Jenny.

Thrusting in and out, in and out, Officer Dan thought to himself this has got to be too good to be true. He started licking her breasts and then trailed his tongue up her chest towards her chin where he forced his tongue deep into her mouth. He wanted to feel and taste every inch of her.

Jenny almost having gagged, turned her head in disgust. But Officer Dan wasn't going to let that slow him down.

He continued to pound away into her moist pussy as she laid there writhing underneath him.
All of sudden Jenny noticed that the feeling of Officer Dan's pulsing cock between her legs began to feel good to her.

She was speechless. One minute she was saying no and the next minute she was giving in to him wanting to feel him deep within her. Her pussy began to get wetter, now taking in every inch of him effortlessly.

"Oooohhh," Jenny moaned. She wanted to grab him and hold him inside of her, but was jolted back into reality when felt the pain from the metal handcuffs against her wrists.

"Uggghhh..." Officer Dan moaned. "Now, I'm going to put my cock in your mouth," he said breathing hard. He quickly withdrew himself from her pussy and shoved himself into her mouth. Feeling her tongue on his cock was driving him crazy.

"I want you to be a good girl and suck me off," he said with an evil grin. Jenny began to suck him off eagerly anticipating his explosion. She didn't want to let on that she had started to enjoy his wrongful deed, but she was now overcome with pleasure.

Swirling her tongue around the shaft and tip of his dick, Jenny began to make audible wet, slurpping sounds to try and bring him closer to climax. At this point, Officer Dan knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. It was feeling too good and he wanted to watch his load explode all over her face.

This was his first rape and being on the brink of orgasm was making him feel like an animal. He began to pump in and out of her mouth more forcefully as if he were still fucking her pussy.

Then suddenly, he pulled his swollen cock out and squirted massive amounts of thick, warm cum all over her beautiful face. "You like that, huh, bitch?" he shouted as she tried spit some of the warm goo out of her mouth.

Jenny, having secretly reached climax, didn't say a word. She just sat there relishing the feeling of his milky cum all over her mouth and cheeks.

"I knew you wanted that you fucking whore," he said breathlessly, sensing that she had gained something out of the experience, too and with that he pushed his limp cock back into his pants and proceeded to stand up.

Looking down at her with his piercing grey eyes he said in a low, but stern voice, "Now, I'm going to take the handcuffs off of you and I want you to clean yourself up and get back into your vehicle. Wait there while I write up the speeding ticket. Afterall, that is the reason why I stopped you," he finished with a wink.

"Yes," Jenny said, not sure what to make of what just happened to her. Feeling a little ashamed, she stood up slowly and made her way back to her SUV. Once inside she used her soft sweater to wipe the evidence of their encounter from her pretty face.

Officer Dan, now exhausted, walked over to his motorcycle, wrote up the $90 ticket and walked back over to her door.

Seeing that her window was still open he tossed the ticket inside and whispered, "If you dare tell anyone about what happened, I'll make your life miserable. Don't forget I know where you live," he said handing her driver's license back over to her.

"I promise I won't," said Jenny feeling violated, yet having secretly experienced the most intense orgasm of her young life. "Trust me, I will never tell anyone," she whispered to herself.