Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and James go out for dinner, but have dessert at home.
2.5k words
4.6
13.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names, references, and acts in this story are fictional. No copyright infringement was intended in the making of this piece. The story is meant purely as entertainment, please talk to your partner and do research before attempting any BDSM related activities. Safe, Sane, Consensual are the three key principles whenever considering any BDSM activity. Please do not copy this story without contacting and receiving express permission from the author. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

*****

She thought she was dying.

Well, perhaps not exactly dying, but Alex was pretty sure that if she wasn't careful, she was going to fall apart in the middle of an expensive restaurant, and the combination of humiliation and the exquisite pleasure she was getting from a vibrating egg deep inside her would be enough to stop her heart.

"How's it going over there, darling?" James, or rather, Dr. Stoll, sat across from the table, toying with his wineglass. They had been sitting in the restaurant for almost two hours, talking about everything from her new promotion at work to the effect epigenetic research was having on his work at the lab. And every so often, just when she least expected it, Dr. Stoll would reach into his pants pocket and press the button on the remote that would leave Alex hardly breathing.

"I'm just-" Her breath caught, and she dug her nails into her palm as the waiter sailed by to check on their table. "Fine." It was a whisper.

James chuckled and relaxed back into his seat, reaching for her hand. "Good. I wouldn't want you to be...uncomfortable."

Alex let him play with her fingers, fascinated by the warmth of his touch. Had she really only met him a few weeks ago? A few weeks since he had broadened her horizons so wonderfully that she was certain she'd never go back to just vanilla sex?

A quick burst on her clit told her that James was playing with the remote again.

"James?" She said his first name hesitantly. Although they had decided to keep their sexual appetites private, Alex knew that they were playing right now.

"Yes, my good girl?" He pierced her to the back of the booth with his gaze. Just the sound of his pet name for her made Alex gush into the seat a little more. If she had been wearing panties, they would have been ruined, along with so many of her others in the last weeks.

"I think, I mean, I don't want to ask-" She stammered, unsure all of a sudden.

"Please, ask. You should always feel free to ask." He rubbed his thumb over the back of her knuckles, his much larger hand making her feel so delicate.

"It's just that, well, can we go?" At his raised eyebrow, she blushed. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"What is it exactly you're holding out for? You can come in this restaurant if you like," he murmured nonchalantly, his voice deep enough that only she could hear.

Alex felt her heart hammering, thinking for a moment that this is why he took her here, why he slipped up behind her as she was getting dressed, and slid the vibrating egg home into her already dripping pussy before they ever left her apartment. A little hidden adornment for my good girl, he had said.

"But if you'd rather go, I have some things at my place we could do," James laughed at her desperate look. "Well I suppose I had better settle the bill, if you're going to look at me like that."

They were paid and back out to the car in record time, with Dr. Stoll saying very little except that once they left the restaurant, Alex was no longer allowed to come and if she did, there would be a high price to pay. Back in the car, he set her little egg on a low vibration and left it that way.

Not quite enough to bring her over the edge, Alex sat in frustration as she settled into Dr. Stoll's leather seats. She felt the back of her dress slide up as she sat, and her rather wet pussy made contact with the cold seats.

"Are you dripping onto my seats, Alex?" Dr. Stoll turned out of the parking lot and onto the main road, taking his time so that he could sneak glances at the woman beside him.

Now that they were in private, Alex used a different name for James.

"Yes, Dr. Stoll."

By the time they arrived home, Alex was fairly certain she had created a small lake in the seat of Dr. Stoll's car, and she was mad with desire. If she didn't know that she would be punished, she would have already had a few fingers playing with herself. As it was, the second they had ridden the elevator up to his apartment and walked in the door, Alex knelt in front of Dr. Stoll, knees slightly spread as he had taught her.

"Please," she moaned, her muscles quivering with effort to keep the egg inside her in this position.

"Please what, Alex? You have to tell me what you want." His broad hand settled on top of her head, stroking it just a little. She leaned into his touch as he caressed her cheek, and suddenly gripped her chin, tilting her head up so she could meet his eyes.

"Please fuck me, Sir," Alex whimpered, her hands practically shaking. The egg hadn't stopped its low hum since she had gotten into the car what felt like hours ago.

Dr. Stoll tsked and shook his head. "Not yet, even though you've been quite a good girl this evening. I have some other things planned first. Stay there, and do not move. If the egg comes out, it will not end well for you, darling." He walked away, leaving her in the foyer, kneeling on the slate tiles.

She had found that he loved these moments, the anticipation and build up as he let her sit and think about what was to come. Almost as sexy to her as the physical, the mental games he played made her feel both unsteady and safe, as though she were about to fall but knew he would be there to catch her.

There was silence throughout the apartment, broken up by muffled footsteps on carpet as Alex relaxed slightly so she was resting her weight on the back of her heels. She waited there, clenching her inner muscled so tight she already knew there would be an ache in the morning. But no matter what, she wasn't going to let that egg drop.

She could feel him coming up behind her, saying nothing as he dropped a silken blindfold over her eyes that was made out of one of his many dark ties. He helped her stand, unsteady on the black pumps she wore to dinner.

Alex traced their steps as Dr. Stoll walked her through the apartment, realizing they were in his bedroom even with the blindfold on. If she had been able to see, she would have taken in the deep blues and grays that made up the bedspread, the elegant black dresser and other furnishings. In the background, his sophisticated stereo system that was nothing more than a sleek black box was playing Thelonious Monk. Surprised when she bumped into something in the middle of the room, she waved her hands around, unsteady.

"Sir?" She asked, confused.

"I've been working on this for a while now. It's something special for you. Both of us, really. It's a chair, be a good girl and take a seat. Remove your clothes but keep the shoes." If his tone hadn't been so deadly calm, Alex would have chuckled slightly. He really did love the high heels when she wore them.

Instantly compliant and sinking very quickly into what she was learning was 'subspace', Alex felt around for the arm rests and settled into the chair. It was wooden, and slightly cold on her bare skin.

Dr. Stoll quickly produced rope and bound her arms to the rests and her ankles to the legs. She heard a slight click as something heavy settled around her neck.

"Do you like the way that feels, my good girl? My collar around your neck, a little something to remind you who is in control right now," his lips were close enough to her ear that she felt warm breath on her neck, and she shivered.

"Yes, Dr. Stoll."

"We'll find something a little more delicate for you to wear in public, if you wish," he said, straightening. "It wouldn't do for you to have that on at work, I suppose."

"No, Dr. Stoll."

"Very well then. Now, I see that little egg is still inside you, as I requested. You've been absolutely magnificent this evening. Would you like a reward?"

"Yes, please, Dr. Stoll."

Without speaking, James knelt down in front of her and unlatched part of the chair, allowing the two legs to swing apart, spreading Alex wide open. She gasped and squirmed in her bonds, but there was hardly any room to move. He really did have a way with those knots.

Dr. Stoll turned off the egg and carefully slipped it out, noticing the gush of her arousal as he did so. "I'll have to remember you like this one," he murmured, almost to himself.

Just the touch of one finger sliding back and forth along her sex was enough to have Alex moaning and stretching in her bonds, mewling her frustration softly. He never let up, one broad hand on her hip to keep her steady as he torturously went up and down, ever so gently spreading her lips open with one finger.

When she thought she was going to scream, he stopped, taking his hand and caressing first one breast, then the other, with his wet finger. She felt her nipples harden and throb in time with her aching clit. Was he trying to kill her?

"Open," came the command, and obediently she felt her jaw go slack and her tongue peek out from behind her lower lip.

She tasted a little salty, a little sweet. The first time he had held up his fingers to her mouth this way she had been taken aback, but since then she had found that in the right mood, her own arousal was an incredibly sexy thing. She lapped at his finger, swirling her tongue around the tip.

"If you keep that up, my good girl, I'll have to put something else in that mouth of yours," Dr. Stoll warned.

She sucked his finger harder.

"I see," he said, pushing the egg back inside her before standing up and locking the legs of the chair back together so that it was sealed inside. She heard the clink of his belt buckle opening, and the low levels of vibration started back up in her pussy just as his rather swollen cock met with her lips. Bound as she was, she could only lean forward slightly to take him into her mouth. Rather than let her struggle, James was more than happy to surge forward, letting her take the length of him in, careful not to push too far.

Just like so many other things, Alex had found that some acts she hadn't enjoyed with other men had become exquisite pleasure with Dr. Stoll. He always allowed her to take her time, to explore him the way he explored her, to take pleasure in pleasing him. His hand fisted in her hair never forced her to take more than she could handle, his grip just tight enough to remind her of his power.

For a few moments she played with the head of him, her tongue swirling around and around until James thought he was the one going insane. Just before he released, she switched tactics and took him as deep as she could, feeling the back of him barely touching her throat.

He pulled out suddenly, his breathing shaky. "Not yet, my good girl, although that was certainly very...good."

She smiled, pleased with herself. "Thank you, Dr. Stoll."

"You're welcome. Now then, where were we? Ah yes, a reward for my good girl."

She relaxed back into the chair as he unlocked her legs and spread them again, this time wider than before. There was a moment for her to think how grateful she was that she practiced yoga most mornings, and then his tongue was on her clit and the egg's vibrations climbed higher and there was nothing but sensation and arousal, her mind going blank with pleasure.

Alex heard someone moaning loudly, and it took her a moment to realize that it was her own voice.

"Please, please, please," She was saying in a tone she had never heard coming from her lips before. He reduced her to such nonsense every time she felt his mouth on her pussy, it was as if he really did have a magic touch.

"Ask for it, Alex," Dr. Stoll warned darkly from between her legs.

"Please let me come, Sir," She screamed, barely coherent.

"Come for me, my good girl," he whispered against her sex, so quiet she could barely hear him.

She melted into the chair and then arched her back, her body releasing such pent up frustration that even Dr. Stoll was surprised at the force of her orgasm. It went on for over a minute, with him between her legs lapping at her clit until she settled back down.

With a quick touch to her clit that had her jerking in her bonds, Dr. Stoll stood and undid the ropes that secured her to the chair, ending with the tie around her eyes.

Blinking in the dim light, Alex looked down at the mess she made on the chair, which was now dripping onto the carpet. "I'm sorry, Dr. Stoll. I'll clean that up in a minute." She tried to stand, but her legs weren't cooperating.

"You most certainly will not," he commanded as he scooped her up and let her back down on the bed, rubbing her wrists and ankles as he always did, checking to make sure there was no bruising. "And never apologize for being one of the most beautiful, special, wonderful things in my life. I love that you made a mess for me." He kissed her and went to move the chair back into the spare bedroom where he had been hiding it from her for the past week.

After a moment, he joined her in the bed where she was dozing. Batting sleepy eyes at him, Alex rolled over so that they were facing each other, one hand coming up to caress his cheek.

"Thank you, Dr. Stoll," she murmured.

"Just James, darling," he whispered as he slid his hand between her legs, finding her clit unerringly. Emboldened by the fact that they were no longer playing, she pushed his shoulders into the bed and settled herself on top of him, her breasts swaying slightly as she rode him.

No matter what position, Dr. James Stoll was convinced that he had never truly understood the meaning of perfection until he was buried inside Alexandra Clarence.