Good Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get more complicated. Perhaps it is time to choose.
3.2k words
4.54
31.1k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy left the room after laying with me for some tender moments. There was some chatter downstairs, so he was up and out of the room faster than I would have liked. I lay still, under the blankets and just let myself slowly come down. My heart was still racing and my hands still shook. Never had I came that hard and that many times before. Never. I licked my lips and rolled to my side. The sun was going down and I knew I had to be down for dinner in not too long. How was that going to work? How was any of this going to work?

"This is complicated," I said outloud. Post sex tended to clear my head and I wanted to hang on to these moments of clarity for as long as I could. This much became clear: Dad had just made love to me. I know that because I have never experienced that much attentiveness. Peter was passion, definitely lust and now, as I thought about it, we did love each other. But it was not like what I had just felt or what I was feeling now.

My sense for Peter was not worse or even bad, but it was different. The visceral and carnal level was something I had experienced before, but my connection with my brother made it what it was. He wanted me and the truth be told, I wanted him.

I had a thought, picked up my phone and saw that Tom had called me and sent me 6 messages. 4 of them were just dick pics and 2 merely said: did you get the pics? I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"First things first," I said as I typed out my message: "Tom, we need to break up. Sorry, don't call me anymore."

Short, sweet and hard to misinterpret. Naturally, my phone started ringing. I set it to "Do not disturb" and set it back on the night stand.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked the ceiling.

Should I end things with Peter? What should I do about Dad? What if they found out about one another?

I was strangely calm. It was likely to the intensity of the last few minutes with Dad or maybe it was something else. I didn't want to end things with Peter. Moreover, I don't think i could ever say no to my Dad after that experience. I just needed to ensure secrecy. I needed to understand what may happen if they found out about each other. That was complex. But I needed to do that.

I sat up. My thighs were gooey and I knew Dad's cum was all over the bed. There was so much of it. Where did it all come from? I smiled. "I seriously need to clean this up."

There was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I called out, pushing the blanket down over my wet and sticky lap.

The door opened and Peter slipped in, closing the door quietly behind him. He smiled at me and walked over, then sat next me on the bed.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey you," I replied.

He looked at me. "I came up earlier, but Dad was in here. Did you guys talk about anything special?"

My mind filled with Dad's mouth on my clit and sucking followed by the feeling of his cock farther in my body than I had ever experienced.

"No, just Dad and Daughter stuff."

"He seemed really happy when he came back stairs," Peter replied. "I think it means a lot to mom and dad that we are here."

I nodded. "Yeah we had a nice talk." This was not the vacation I was expecting to have. If I was honest, it was much better and much more complicated. "So what's up?" I asked with a cute smile. "I was just taking a nap."

"Andrea, I don't know what is happening to me," he sighed and pulled the front of his workout shorts down a bit. I could see his hard cock sticking up, his delicious mushroom tip just visible.

I giggled then replied, "So I am supposed to solve everything for you now? Every hard problem?"

He yanked his pants up. "No," he answered. "I just..." He looked at me with longing. "...can't seem to get enough of you." He looked away, "I am sorry I don't want us to just be fucking and not able to talk anymore. I don't understand what is happening. But everytime I see you.." He looked at my chest and sighed "...fuck and your hot bikini top..anyway, I am just so horny now. I don't know how we could be around Mom and Dad if I am this constant hardon now."

"i know what you mean," I replied. I slid my hand onto his leg, then up onto his bulge. "Just don't think i don't want it too."

"Really?" He let out a deep breath and swallowed. "I feel really bad about it."

"How come?" I asked clutching him through his shorts.

"Because...you are my sister. My best friend. I don't want you to feel like I see you as just some sort of sex toy now."

He really was so sweet. I gripped him a bit tighter. "I don't. I see us as closer now. Like more than just brother and sister and more than best friends."

He was rock hard in my hand and I could see him shift his legs open more to give me better access. "We are more now, you're right." He swallowed hard, "Fuck, I seriously can't go back down stairs like this."

"Here, let me be a good girl," I took my hand off his bulge and pulled down the front of his shorts. "Stand up here and let's see what your little sister can do."

He stood up at my command and held the short of his shorts down. His cock was rigid and swollen. I gripped the shaft with my hand and slowly started to jerk it.

"Andrea..." he said in a whisper. He looked down at me and I looked back up at him. The lust in his eyes was like fire. I could see that my touch was exactly what he wanted. He was powerless to his own lust for me.

"Tell me what you want," I said licking my lips and staring up at him.

"I...I want you..." he stuttered as I continued to jerk him slowly and firmly.

I kept stroking him, "I know that silly. But tell me, right now as I hold your dick in my hand. What do you REALLY want?"

He was sweating now. I could see his legs shaking too. "Iffff..we had more tttime..." he was literally stuttering now. His lust was making me crazy, "I would tell you to turn around, so...I could fuck your ass."

As I was covered below the waste in Dad's cum, I don't think that would work. "Yeah, we don't have that much time before dinner...so what do we do?"

"I REALLY need you to drink my cum," he said staring down at me.

"I can do that, big brother," I replied and winked at him and licked the tip of his cock. i kept jerking it very slowly, my hand going all the way to the base, then all the way back.

He gazed down at me and took a deep breath. He placed his hand on my cheek and watched as I took just the tip into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I sucked and pressed my tongue against the tip-right on that sensitive spot.

I started to jerk him faster and kept my mouth exactly on the same spot, adding more suction as I went. I could taste his salty precum and I sucked it down.

He rocked his hips with me, keeping his hand in my hair. "You are so beautiful right now Andrea," he said. "You look so good on the end of my dick. Ahh!"

I pressed my hand hard against the base and kept sucking the tip. My tongue was firm against the very end and he shuddered.

I pulled the head from my mouth and looked up at him as I started stroking again. Faster. "I want your cum, Peter." I said to him as seductively as I could. "I want it all in my mouth. Can you cum for me?"

"Yes," he answered. "P-p-please keep going."

I sucked on the tip again and keep going. I slid my other hand down my chest and pulled down my bikini top.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and he started to buck his hips with me as he looked down at my face and body.

I let go of his shaft and rammed my face forward to take him all in my mouth and into my throat. My face pressed against his body. I pulled my head back, then rammed it forward again.

"Oh shit...shit..."

I pressed forward again and locked the back of my mouth on the tip of his cock. I let it go, pulled back, then rammed forward again, this time getting it down just a bit further.

"FUCK!"

I yanked back and jerked him as fast as I could, my own spit spilling off his shaft. I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick.

"I am cumming," he groaned.

Suddenly his cock started jerking and immediately my mouth filled with his hot, salty cum. I started swallowing as it came. Able to keep up mostly, but some still ran out of my mouth, down my chin and on my chest.

I stared up at him with longing as he bucked his hips and gave me all he had.

When he finished he pulled out of my mouth and took a few steps back. He was breathing heavily and looked light headed.

"Holy shit," he whispered to me. "Thank you."

I smiled at him and wiped the sticky off my chin with my finger, then sucked it off. "Thank you," I replied.

"You are amazing to me," he said. "You are so good to me."

I smiled at him. "I need to get cleaned up for dinner, sweetie."

He nodded and walked to the door. He stopped then looked back. "I love you Andrea."

He left the room as quietly as he came in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So there I was, sitting at the vanity brushing my hair. My brother's cum taste fresh in my mouth, with some dry splotches on my chin as well as my dad's cum still in my pussy and the inside of my thighs. I never felt more beautiful or more fulfilled. Really the only issue I could see was this trip. I needed to make sure their paths never crossed and judging by the way Peter was, I was sure I could control him.

"This is crazy," I said to myself. It was a statement of fact. But the truth is that I had never felt more fulfilled or more like myself.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself off just in time for dinner. I put on a white tank top and some short shorts (my suit needed to be cleaned so it was already in the clothes hamper), then tied my hair back in a loose pony and went down for dinner.

Dinner was unspectacular in every respect except for what I went on in my head. I sat across from Peter and to the right of my Dad. Needless to say making eye contact with either of them was fun and laced with flirty looks.

We ate, laughed and talked about our plans for the next two weeks. I noticed Peter continued to point out that he and I had not gone to the volcano together, or to this beach on the west side of the island, or...the list went on. I could see my parents took no notice on this trend which made me realize something I had not quite thought of: we are family and we are very close. No one would suspect anything no matter how it looked. People just didn't think that way.

This realization didn't solve my concerns of overlap, but it did keep my anxiety at bay.

We finished up dinner and when Peter offered to help mom with the dishes, Dad suggested he and I go out for a walk on the beach.

The moon was high and the tide was in, making for a very pretty and sparkly ocean backdrop. As my father and I went outside I suddenly felt like I was on a date. I laughed more at his silly jokes and I found myself brushing against him every chance I could. My stomach was full of butterflies and I knew that I not only had a crush on my dad. But I was in love.

We crossed the road and stepped down onto the beach. I took my sandals off and held them in my left hand. My right hand free in case he wanted to hold it.

"Andrea," Dad said looking out ahead of him. "About earlier..."

"What is it?" I didn't like his tone.

He stopped and took my right hand in his then looked at me. "I mean, about what we did. Are you ok?"

I looked into his eyes intently. "Yes daddy."

"You are sure? I mean, I know this is complicated and not exactly normal. I just couldn't help it, I have wondered for a long time if you were open to, well, what happened and I just need to know that you are ok...we don't have to do it again."

I squeezed his hand. "What?! Yes we do!"

He smiled at me. It was a big, relieved and full faced smile. "I felt so good afterward, but then...I got worried."

"Please don't worry," I looked around and was pleased there was no one around. We were alone. I started fiddling with the button on his pants.

"Andrea, stop!" He said.

"No," I giggled as I unzipped his pants.

He fought to keep his pants on as I tugged on them. I managed to get his button undone.

"I am serious," he snapped at me with more tone.

I looked up at him, "I am too, Daddy..." I stuck my hand down the front of his pants and found what I was looking for. He was rigid in my hand and it made me want it more.

He looked around quickly, then firmly grabbed my hair. "You need to listen to me."

My head was tugged back and I stared up at him. He looked down at me with very stern, loving eyes. "Now you are lucky no one is around. Open your mouth."

I kept looking up at him and opened.

"Good girl," he said. He pulled down the front of his pants and his beautiful cock popped out in front of me. "Now, I want you to take this. We don't have a lot of time so you need to let your dad take control."

"Yes Daddy," I replied.

He slid it into my mouth until the thick, swollen tip hit the back of my mouth.

"Open wider," he said in a heavy whisper. "Try to take all of it."

I tried to open more, but I couldn't. I looked up at him obediently as he tugged on my hair to pull me forward. The back of my mouth resisted but he kept pushing.

"Come on sweetheart," he said staring down at me.

I tried to open my throat and then, somehow his thick head slid down farther. I gagged three times quickly and my eyes started to water. He yanked it out in response. "Are you ok honey?" He asked tenderly.

I bit my lip and looked up at him. "Yes. I want to try again Daddy."

He looked left and right quickly then nodded to me, "Ok, just try to relax and go slow."

I opened my mouth for him again. He guided himself into my mouth, quickly finding the opening of my throat. I pressed my hands against his thighs to make him slow down, and once he did, I took a breath through my nose and tried to relax. His cockhead felt huge in my mouth and it was clogging my throat. He pressed forward and it started to slide into my throat. I gagged on it. Hard. My stomach turned.

"Oh...shit" Dad groaned.

I gagged again on it and it went down further. My face was pressed against his body now and I could feel my dad's dick down inside my neck. I did my best to relax, pushing down my need to gag. He held me like that and I could hear him breathing hard.

"Yes...sweetie...fuck..." he whispered.

I gagged on it a third time. It was filling my throat and I tried to relax, just a little bit longer. I gagged again.

"Oh fuck..." Dad murmured.

I couldn't take it any more and I yanked my head back. I gasped for air and spit. My eyes were runny and I looked up at him.

He stared down at me with very loving eyes. "Do that again...spit on my dick..."

I looked up at him a little confused.

"I don't know...seeing you spit on me was very sexy," he said.

I spit on his very rigid cock and kept looking at him.

"You had that in your throat," he said running his hands through my hair. "It was incredible."

I held onto his cock with my left hand and stroked it. I wanted to please him so bad. It was this feeling that I never had, and yet I always had. Time seemed to stop as I gripped his cock with my hand. I wasn't sure if I could take him in my throat again.

"Just stroke it like that," he said as I slowly jerked him. "Open your mouth and stroke it like that."

I opened and looked up at him as I stroked my dad's cock. Slowly, in circles at first, then faster. Soon I was jerking him off fast, my hand slipping on the spit all over his dick.

"I am going to cum," he moaned and his hot seed spurted out suddenly. Most of it finding my mouth and chin.

I kept my eyes looked on him as he moaned and came. I held it in my mouth and just looked up at him until he was finished. Then I licked my lips and swallowed. I rubbed what I could off my chin and realized it was running down my neck.

"Leave it," he said. "I like seeing my cum on you."

I stopped, then stood up. I could feel it on my chin and neck. "Um...what about people seeing?"

He smiled, "Sweetie it is dark, no one will know. Just run up to shower. I just want to see it on you right now."

Now I was the one self conscious. I had no idea my dad had a cum fetish. I had no idea how I felt about this.

We walked back to the house, hand in hand and my dad's cum all over my face. We didn't talk, just enjoyed eachother's company. Well sort of, I was panicking a bit that mom was going to open the front door and see her husband's cum all over my face. Fuck. What is happening?

Dad opened the door then stopped suddenly. I stepped next to him and stopped:

There was Peter sitting on the couch with my mom on her knees sucking his cock.