(Good) Girl Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned.

"Fuck." He groaned in the kiss. "You're driving me crazy." He finally got the door to unlock and caught her just before she fell backwards when the door opened.

He grinned and picked her up again, kicking the door shut, and carried her to his bedroom.

That door was shut too, and Maeve was pinned to the wall once again, standing, but just barely, on her trembling legs.

Dylan's hands squeezed her thighs and raised to her sides, hiking up the red dress with them.

Her shapely legs ended nicely in a firm little ass he couldn't wait to squeeze, clad in a tiny G-string of black lace.

Dylan pulled the dress off her head and found a matching bra underneath. He grinned. "Planning on something for tonight?"

She blushed. "Not really, I just always... hope." She murmured before he caught her lips in a kiss and silenced her, growling.

"Dirty, little girl." he smirked, a hair from her lips.

She broke the kiss enough to whisper. "Your, dirty, little girl."

Dylan's cock twitched at that, and he groaned. "Did you just say that?

She grinned, still somewhat shyly, and Dylan lost it.

Growling, he ripped the little panties off, squeezing the flesh of her ass in the process. He then trailed a path of wet kisses and bites down her neck, her chest, in the valley between her breasts, down her stomach, flicking her navel with his tongue, and stopped at the apex of her thighs.

He looked up at her and found her staring back him, lust in her eyes. Slowly, he spread her legs and lifted her from the floor so that she was sitting on his shoulders.

She was shaved, and he could smell her wetness even in the dark room. As his tongue dipped in her moist folds, they moaned together.

"God you taste good." He slid his tongue inside her, torturing her just enough so she whimpered and squirmed on him, then stopped and made her come back down her high.

"Oh please..." she tried raising her hand to go play with her breasts, still covered with the lace bra. But he was saving that for later, and blocked her hand before it went out of reach.

"Shh baby." The flat of his tongue circled her clit and she literally screamed his name, and it drove him crazy. He pressed on the little swollen nub as hard as he could, moved it in circles, bit it lightly, while squeezing her ass cheeks with his hands.

"Oh my God! Dylan!" she whimpered and trembled, until he felt her juices splat on his chin and lips, her muscles shake and a soft moan escape her mouth.

He licked her clean, tasted her saltiness and let her stand on her own, still holding her up when he noticed she was unstable.

He pressed his mouth on hers again. "Taste yourself baby." He groaned. "You taste so good."

She groaned, licked the inside of his lips, giving his cock another twitch, and then whispered. "I wanna taste you..." her hand shyly dropped to his fly, trembling undoing the belt and the buttons.

Grinning, he helped her out and dropped his jeans and briefs t the floor.

Her look was so hungry he almost pinned her to the wall again and fucked her right there. But he let her drop to her knees, and was rewarded by her rosy little mouth kissing the underside of his fully erect cock. Her tongue darted out and, never living his gaze, she licked down to his tight balls, sucked, and then licked her way up his cock, flicking her tongue over the head at the end.

He groaned, reached down to unclip her bra and freed her breasts.

Damn. The nipple ring. A shiny ring of metal with a blue little sphere attached dangled from her nipple. Just looking at it made his cock twitch. She smirked, and engulfed the head between her lips, her tongue drawing patterns underneath as she bobbed up and down, taking a bit more in her mouth every time she went down.

When she reached the hilt and squeezed with her lips, Dylan threw his head back and moaned, fisting his hand in her hair, pushing her down. He heard her gag, gave her a change to go back up, but she didn't, and took him even deeper.

"Fuck... baby..." he let out incoherent words as he felt his balls tighten. He was about to tell her to stop or he'd cum but she squeezed his balls lightly with her hand, and he couldn't help himself.

He pushed her head down on his cock. "Fuck! You dirty little girl. I'm gonna fuck you so hard for this." He groaned, eyes closed.

His cum flowed down her throat, and he heard her swallow it all. When he looked down, she was still on her knees, smiling, a drop of cum still on her lip, that fucking nipple ring so teasing...

He dragged her up and pushed her back on the bed, kissing her.

"You are fucking amazing." He growled. As she was laid on her back, her blonde hair splayed above her head, he circled her pierced nipple with his lips, and groaned with her at the taste.

Cold metal in his hot mouth, he twisted the ring with his tongue while his hand twisted the other nipple. She moaned his name and arched her back, grinding her hips up into his.

With one last bite on the pierced nipple that made her scream, he released it and went to nibble on her lower lips again.

"Ready baby?"

"Oh god yes... please..."

He grinned. And distanced himself just to get a condom, she must have guessed his intention.

"I'm on the pill, you know, if you want..." she blushed.

He dropped the box on the floor and crushed his mouth to hers. "I don't even care why you are on the pill. I'm just so fucking glad..."

"My mom's overcautious." She explained when he let her breathe.

Dylan spread her legs and poked her moist slit with his head, her soft moan made his head fuzzy.

He pinned her hands over his head and pushed in slowly, at first, and when he met no resistance, he slammed hard into her, enjoying her eyes rolling back.

"Oh God! Dylan!" she screamed, her nails digging in the flesh on his hands.

Growling, he rammed into her. "Yes baby...I can see you like it baby... Fuck... you feel so good around my cock..." he buried his face in the crook of her neck and slipped a hand under her ass, squeezing her and changing the angle at once. She moaned loudly, her legs wrapping around his waist. "Tell me how much you like it."

"I love it Dylan! Oh God I love it! Please... don't stop." She ended it with a loud moan.

He felt her muscles tighten, and marveled at the idea of feeling her cum around him.

"Let it go baby, cum for me." He grabbed her hips and thrust violently into her.

A few thrust and she screamed his name, her eyes closed, her nails digging on his back this time, drawing blood.

As she came down from her high, Dylan slipped out and turned her around, directing her on all fours.

He unceremoniously plunged back in her, making her groan right away. "Yes! Oh fucking God, Dylan!"

He growled, gripped her ass tight and sped up as much as he could, while playing with her nipple with one hand.

"Say my name again."

"Dylan..." she moaned.

He pinched her nipple and stopped moving. "Louder." He growled.

"Dylan!" She groaned pushing back on him. "Please Dylan... don't stop... Dylan please..."

Hearing her beg, his name on her lips like that, he lost it. He rammed into her at doubled speed, holding her hips, letting her grind on him too, her moans and his grunts filling the room.

He wrapped her hand around her midsection and closed his eyes, groaning. "That's right baby, cum with me, again, for me baby."

She screamed as his cock hit her G-spot even harder and trembled, her legs shook. He groaned as her muscles tightened around him and shot his load into her, keeping her pelvis ground into his as her legs gave up. The last sound to leave her mouth before she went limp was a soft moan of his name.

"Dylan..." she buried her face in the mattress and he did so in her hair, collapsing on top of her, trying not to crush her.

Eventually, he rolled to the side and cradled the blonde little girl in his arms.

When he saw her face, she had a contempt smile on and her eyes closed.

"Dylan?" she murmured

"Mmm?" he mumbled keeping her close to his chest, enjoying her warm breath.

"That was fantastic."

He chuckled. "Yes it was, little Maeve. Sleep baby, I'll bring you home tomorrow."

Her breathing became regular after a minute or so, and Dylan fell asleep thinking he hadn't let a girl sleep on his bed with him since his first girlfriend Agnes had moved away when they were fifteen. He smiled, already sleeping, holding Maeve's body.

The next morning the alarm rang softly and Dylan shut it before it could wake the sweet girl sleeping beside him. He had to open the shop, but he didn't want her to leave.

Slowly, he scooted away from her embrace and left a note on the nightstand, telling her to reach him at the shop downstairs when she woke up. He had something for her.

When Maeve woke up and didn't find Dylan with her she panicked. Her heart sunk, thinking she got fooled once again. But then she noticed the slip of paper, with his messy handwriting on it. He left said to go down to the shop, he had to open, he was sorry for not being there when she woke. And he had something for her.

Smiling, she dressed with the last night's clothes, panties missing since he ripped them, and went down to find Dylan.

He was expecting her at the counter.

"Hey baby." He approached and took her in his arms, blatantly kissing her lips, twirling her around. "Here, I got some jewelry for your piercing if you want." He grinned, and she knew he wasn't talking about her ears. "Then I'm taking you to lunch."

Dylan felt weird, different around her, and had wondered all morning if he was going soft. But as he saw her smile shyly and take the box with the jewelry, he knew he didn't care. He wouldn't let his dirty little girl slip away from him.

12