Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts raced back to the other men. What if my behavior had a similar affect on them? Carter obviously didn't care, when he left me spent outside the shed. Vince and I parted amicably. He even told me I was always welcome back for more. Then there was Alex.

I hadn't spoken to him since the wedding. I didn't even know where he was. His words at the reception resonated in my head and I could still picture the pain on his face. Had our interaction hurt him like I had hurt Jack?

I didn't know and part of me thought I would never find out. Dennis was busy, so he had no time to contact Alex.

Dennis. My husband. He was the person I was hurting most in this. Orgasms with him were getting harder with each man I fucked. The more unsatisfied I was, the more likely I was to seek comfort in another man, leaving me in a vicious, never ending cycle.

I wasn't going to live my life like that. I wanted to give my marriage a real chance. Sitting on the floor of my apartment in tears, I promised I was going to stop my cheating ways and be a loyal wife to my husband. I had to, before someone else got hurt.

12