Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad

Story Info
Laurie goes from a church going wife to married slut.
14.1k words
4.26
142.1k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an earlier story, I had told of a relationship I have with Kim, an old family friend who recently turned 70. Late last year, Kim's daughter Laurie and her husband moved to the area from the west coast, hoping to find lower living expenses and a better environment for the two of their kids who are still at home. Laurie, in her mid 40's, is a lot like her mom in some regards. She has dark hair that comes down over her shoulders, and a nice build, trim but shapely and well filled out, not rail thin. She cuts quite a figure in a pair of jeans. I first met her shortly after she and her family arrived, at Kim's home where they were staying temporarily til they found a place here. I had come over to pick up Kim for one of our occasional flea market work days, so the introduction was brief. I thought her attractive, but did not dwell on her. She was married, and I was dating her mom, so she was pretty much off limits. I'd see her occasionally when I was over to see Kim, and she was always friendly, but not flirty, though we got along well.

Not long after they got moved, Laurie got a job at one of the local chain hardware stores. Her husband ran an on line business, which brought in good income, but she took the job for the insurance, since the cost was prohibitive to buy independently. About three months later, I was in to pick up some things for the house, and ran into Laurie in the paint aisle. She greeted me with a hug, saying it was good to see me. We exchanged pleasantries for a few moments. Laurie then surprised me with her next comment.

"What have you done to my mom??" Laurie asked. I could see almost a gleam in her dark eyes.

"What do you mean??" I said. "I try to make her happy and take care of her." We had an awkward moment as we both realized what 'take care of her' meant.

Laurie smiled. "Oh, nothing bad. You must be doing something good for her. I haven't seen her this happy since my dad passed away, in fact, she's been happier than she's been for a long time. You must be taking really good care of her!!"

"I adore your mom. She's a great lady, and we have a lot of fun together. Why, what has she told you??"

"Not much. Just that you pay her a lot of attention," said Laurie. She looked at me tentatively. "I was wondering if maybe I could get some of that attention." Her eyes at the same time had a look of hope and uncertainty, as if she was asking for something she wanted, but wasn't really sure she should want it.

I smiled at her, not sure if I was being set up, or if I was about to make the best of an interesting opportunity. "When do you get done here??" asked.

"At five," said Laurie, now looking more hopeful.

"I'll be home. You know where I live."

"I'll be there right after."

I went home with my purchases and set to work on the task I had planned. At 5:10, I heard a car pull up. It was Laurie. She had wasted no time getting to my house from work.

"Well. Ya musta made all the lights," I said as she got out of the car and walked toward me in the garage.

Laurie laughed. "I wanted to get here right away. I couldn't wait to see what it is that's so special that makes mom so, um, happy," We looked in each other's eyes, then she leaned up and our lips met, in a long deep kiss that surprised me with its intensity. Laurie pulled away and we looked at each other. I was speechless for a moment.

"Well!! I didn't expect that!!" I said finally. "Are you sure you're good with this?? It could bring a lot of problems for all of us if this ever comes out. And how do I know your mom didn't put you up to this as a test??"

Laurie looked at me a moment, taking my hands in hers. "I can understand how you would think that. Rest assured, my mom does not know I'm here. She's not wild about my husband, but she also believes in marriage, and she'd disown me if she knew what I was doing. If you know anything about her, you know she's not the jealous type."

That was true. After all, we had been with others since we had started seeing each other, and we were both OK with it. "That's true, I know her well enough to get that. But, sex changes everything, especially when you're 70 and your 40 something attractive daughter is in the picture, even if she is married-and you're right about the married part too. Your mom and I had our eyes on each other for a long time, even though we never said anything or acted on it while we were both married."

"The reality is, my husband makes good money at what he does, but he's somewhat obsessed with it, and can be self-centered. It makes for some lonely moments, especially now that we're here and I don't really have anyone to go to." Laurie looked up at me, then embraced me. She felt soft, even through the polyester vest she wore at the store. I released her and took her by the hand. I could see several snaps of the western style shirt she had on were undone. While not enough to really show her attractive breasts, it was enough to see she was not wearing a bra under it. Either she liked going braless, or she was serious about what she wanted with me. I took her by the hand and let her into the house.

Once in the house, we embraced again. I held her away from me and pushed her vest off her shoulders. She filled out her shirt nicely, and I could see the sides of her tits easily now that her vest was off.

"Did you go braless all day??" I asked.

"No," said Laurie, smiling. "I was so turned on by the possibility of seeing you this afternoon that I just got hot, and took it off after you left. It was a little strange at first, knowing that someone could see me if I leaned the right way, but I got used to the freedom pretty fast. I might do it more."

"I think I'll be shopping there more often," I said. "It's hard to come by that kind of customer service."

Laurie laughed. "I'll make sure you're well taken care of!!"

I kissed her while I opened the button on her jeans, pulling her shirt out and unsnapping the remaining snaps on her shirt and eased if off her, letting it fall to the floor, revealing a nicely round pair of breasts with a slight hang to them, nipples already standing up. She in turn pulled my t shirt off me, and we kissed again, this time pressing our bodies together. Her tits on my hairy chest felt great. I couldn't wait to get the feel of the rest of her. I kissed her neck and worked down to her lovely tits, caressing and kissing them, tugging gently on the nipples with my teeth. Laurie giggled as I played with her, obviously enjoying the attention. I kissed back up to her neck, then a full kiss on the lips. While we were kissing, she undid my jeans, pulling them down to reveal my now hard cock.

"Oh, that feels nice!!" she said as she stroked it slowly. A drop of come leaked from the head. Laurie laughed. "Looks like someone wants this as much as I do."

I pulled her over to the sofa, sitting down with Laurie standing in front of me. Her zipper had opened while we were getting started, and I could see the top of a pair if white panties with a floral pattern. I unzipped her the rest of the way, and pulled her jeans and panties down, revealing a dark brown bush, much like her mom's only a little thicker. Her labia were slightly parted beneath it. I helped her step out of her jeans and pulled her to me. I nuzzled her dark thatch for a moment, making her giggle again, then put my tongue into it, flicking her emerging clit. She jumped as I did it, not expecting the tease on her most sensitive spot so quickly. I pulled her a little closer, and licked up inside her, swirling my tongue around her labia, up inside her, and back out over her clit. Laurie squirmed as I licked, her hips soon bucking in orgasm as I held her pussy to my face by grabbing her well rounded ass. Her climax subsided, and she sat down next to me. She eased my jeans off and we kissed, Laurie stroking my erection, making it even harder than it already was.

"That was wonderful. My husband hasn't gone down on me in a long time, and not ever while I was standing up. OOH that was good!!" Laurie cupped my balls. "Your balls are so big. I love a big pair of balls on me while I'm getting fucked. I like a nice cock, like any girl, but big heavy balls really get me going."

Her comment caught me off guard. I was aware, like her mom, she was something of a Bible thumper, so her remark about being fucked was something of a surprise. Perhaps she was one of those women who got a little wild when excited; perhaps she'd not always been the good girl I'd been led to believe. Her mom had a bit of a wild side. It was looking like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Laurie continued to play with my cock and balls, and I could see it was turning her on. It was turning me on watching her wedding set slide up and down my hard on. There's nothing so slutty as watching a married woman's rings on a stiff cock as she's getting ready to get fucked and spermed by another man. I kissed her again, then said, "That feels so good, and those big balls are building up a huge load of come for you." I pulled her up so she was sitting on my legs, her now wide open pussy just inches from my pulsing erection. I looked in her eyes and took her ass in my hands, lifting her so her opening was over my cock, and eased her down. She took my cock in her hand, guiding it to her, then inside, and slid down on me til I could feel her ass on my balls. She closed her eyes as she felt me reach her deepest parts. She opened her eyes and I started working her on my cock, making sure she felt my balls on her ass at the bottom of every stroke.

She was soon breathing hard, and I knew she'd come again soon. I drew her clit over the top of my shaft on the next several strokes, and I felt her get very wet and push down on me. She closed her eyes again as she had a quiet orgasm, her hips shaking as she came. As she came down from her high, she opened her eyes again, looking at me with a soft gaze.

"That was nice," said Laurie, smiling, "Rolled over me like a wave, just washing over me." She kissed me deeply. I could feel her pussy quivering around my cock. We broke our kiss, and I slowly lifted her off me, easing her down on the sofa. She lay back, letting her left leg hang off the edge, her right leg bent at the knee, up against the back, her dark hair framing a now spread pair of labia. I positioned myself over her, my bobbing cock hovering over her waiting pussy. Laurie took my cock, stroked it a couple of times and pulled me into her. I went in easily, my balls resting on her ass as I reached her depths. Laurie sighed when my balls hit her ass,

"Oh, that's so good. Your balls feel really heavy on my ass. That's SO hot!!" I pulled out, teased her clit with the head of my cock, then pushed back into her so that my balls slapped on her ass.

"OH!! Mmmmm" Laurie smiled up at me. "You're going to drive me crazy with those things."

"You bet I am. And every stroke brings you closer to finding out just how much come I have for you."

"I want it," said Laurie. "I want your big load. I want to feel those big balls emptying in me."

I continued to fuck Laurie, pounding into her, my balls slapping on her ass with every stroke. Laurie whimpered every time I hit her, saying how she loved the feel of my big swelling balls hitting her ass. I slowed my pace when I felt her start to shake, slapping my balls on her ass and letting them rest there, then another couple of strokes of the same. After about the fifth time, she cried out, and her hips bucked as she had a crashing orgasm, coming all over my cock, soaking my nuts and the hair around my cock and balls, she was so wet. When she came around, she was out of breath.

"That was intense!!" she said. "I haven't come that hard in a long long time. Feeling your big heavy nuts on my ass really did it....oh that was great."

Laurie looked up at me with her soft brown eyes. "Your balls feel really big now, they must be full of come for me."

"That's because I'm ready to shoot a big load in you. Are you sure you want it inside you?? Don't want to be sending you home to your husband all wet and sloppy." I was already dripping come inside her, and I could feel she was getting slick from what had already leaked from my pulsing dick.

"Don't worry, he won't be getting any of this tonight. I'm going to keep it all to myself."

"We don't want you to go home pregnant either. That just wouldn't do."

"It's not likely-I mean I'm 44, I'm pretty well past that stage," said Laurie, looking up at me. She got a sly grin. "But it's not completely out of the question."

I could feel the friction from Laurie's pulsing pussy on my cock, and I knew I was going to come very soon. My come was leaking into her in a steady stream now, and the tightness of her cunt was going to push me over the edge. I looked into her eyes.

"Laurie, honey, I'm going to come inside you."

"Give it to me," she said, looking back at me. "Fill me with your hot potent seed."

I pushed into her deep, feeling my cock press against her cervix, and started to come, long lush spurts that filled her and overflowed her. The third or fourth burst on her cervix brought on an orgasm for her too, and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me even deeper as she pounded her pussy into my spewing cock. Finally we both stopped coming. I could feel my sperm leaking out of her, making my balls sticky, and my cock slurp inside her. We lay together for a moment, then I pulled off her. As I did, I could see the come dripping down her ass. A large bubble of it was at her opening, then spilled out and onto the sofa. I scooped up what I could and pushed it back inside her. It continued to pour out of her now flooded cunt, and her bush was wet and tangled from our juices.

"Oh, wow!!" said Laurie, sticking two fingers in her soaked twat. "You really doused me!! I haven't had this much sperm in me in ages. I guess I was right about your big heavy balls," she said smiling. Laurie looked up at me a moment. "I hope it's not the right time-you came so much I couldn't help but get pregnant. I'll have your sperm in me for days!!"

"Well you did ask for my hot potent seed. I wasn't going to deprive you!!" I said.

"That's true," said Laurie, a slightly worried look in her eyes. "Sometimes I get carried away in the heat of the moment, just before that hot thick cock is about to go off in me, and I think of my man's sperm filling my womb, that he might be making a baby inside me, and I say something like that. Then afterward I think it's good that it didn't happen. I think this is one of those moments, especially since I'd have some explaining to do."

I looked at Laurie. "It's a nice idea-and kind of a turn on that you could be going around with my baby inside you and your husband wouldn't know it wasn't his. But a good thing if you're not pregnant too. I think we need to clean you up though." With that, I knelt in front of Laurie, moving her hips so her still overflowing pussy was in front of me. I licked up a thick stream of semen from her pussy, swirled it over her clit, making her jump. Then I moved up over her and kissed her, giving her lots of tongue so she could taste my come and her pussy. It caught her off guard.

"Oh!! That was...different!!" said Laurie, surprised. I went down and licked up some more juice, returning to her and kissing her again. This time she met me and kissed me back. "I kind of like it," she said, smiling. "My husband won't go down on me after sex. I've always wondered how it would be. This is...nice!!."

I kept licking her sloppy cunt and kissing her til most of my come was cleaned up, then just licked her til she came again, her juice and some of my come that was still in her coating her pussy again. I stood up, hard again from the turn on of licking her used pussy. I pulled her toward me, my cock bobbing in front of her. Laurie looked at it a moment, then took it in her left hand, fondling my balls with the right. She stroked gently as a big drop of come seeped from the tip. My balls, having released, were now hanging.

"Your balls are so big again. Do you have more come for me??" Laurie said, looking up, and slowly stroking.

"I will very soon. You know how I tasted you?? Now it's your turn."

Laurie pulled my cock to her mouth, licking the still slick head and taking it in. She licked around the head, then took me deep. This caught me by surprise, as I was not expecting this Bible thumping church going girl to give such good head. But then, the "good girls" are always the sluttiest. She slowly took me deep several times, then alternated by licking up and down the shaft. She was getting me close already, even though I had just come a half hour before. My cock head was swelling in her mouth, and she cupped my balls as she sucked and licked on me. She pulled me out and looked up.

"Your balls are getting very heavy again. I hope you're going to have a good mouthful for me to taste," Laurie said, looking up at me with her dark eyes. She kept playing with my balls as she spoke, making my cock bob in front of her, leaking a stream of come. She took me in her mouth again, deep, then just the head. I was swelling in her mouth, and stiffening as she worked me. "Come in my mouth," said Laurie, looking up at me, and taking me deep. That was too much for me, and I started to spew, not as much as I had just come in her pussy, but a good load. Laurie, the good little church going slut that she is, didn't miss a beat, and swallowed my come as fast as it went into her mouth, only missing a little that escaped from the corner of her lips, which she scooped up, licking it off her fingers. She swallowed the last bit, then opened her mouth to show me her tongue, coated with sperm. I leaned down to kiss her, a long kiss where our tongues danced.

I broke our kiss and looked at Laurie. "Bet you don't go home and kiss your husband after that."

Laurie gave me a naughty smile. "Maybe I will!! He won't know what he's getting." She looked over at the clock, and noted she should be going. She picked up her panties and stepped into them, her bush still a matted mess despite my effort at clean up. I knew they'd soaked by the time she got home. It was a turn on knowing she'd shortly be greeting her husband with my come still leaking into her panties. She pulled on her jeans and shirt. It was also a turn on watching her button up her shirt with nothing under it.

Laurie smiled at me as I watched. "I think you're getting as much out of watching me get dressed as you did seeing me undress," she said.

I agreed. "I do. Watching you put your panties on, knowing that my come is dripping into them, is a turn on. So is knowing that you are braless under that shirt. I hope you're going to do that often, so I get a surprise when I come into the store for something."

"Well, come in some time. You never know what I'll have on-or not," Laurie said with a wink. She kissed me quickly, and I walked her to the door. "See you soon," she said, leaving me with a smile.

As it turned out, I had to stop by her store to get a couple of things for a home project. She was working in the section that carries western wear and boots, neatening up the shelves and displays. She was working on the racks with the jeans, which involved a lot of leaning forward. Laurie was immersed in her work and did not notice me. As I watched her lean back and forth, up and down, I could see when she leaned forward she was definitely braless under her red shirt. I enjoyed the view for a moment, then went over to say hi. We had a nice chat, and she said she'd be over some time soon, but it was hard to get away lately. I said I understood, and my door is always open. Just check what mom's doing before you stop by.

Soon turned out to be about 10 days later. It was a Sunday morning about 10 or so. I was sitting home with a bagel and the paper when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked out to see Laurie's car pulling in. I opened the garage door so she could come in through the kitchen, less obvious than through the front door. She came in hurriedly, kissed me quickly and headed into the house.