Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have much time. I promised mom I'd see her in Bible class. It starts at 10:30," said Laurie, stopping in the hallway. She was wearing an off white dress that came just above her knee. As she looked at me, she reached up underneath and pulled off her panties. I followed her. When we reached the bedroom, she met me with a deep kiss, reaching for my zipper. "We only have maybe 20 minutes, tops. Think you can come in me that fast??"

"You know I'll give it my best shot," I said, laughing. Laurie sat on the bed and undid the button on my jeans, freeing my now mostly erect cock. She sucked on it a few moments, fully stiffening it, then released me, and lay down across the bed, her legs hanging off the side. I pushed her dress up around her waist to find her spreading labia parting her dark bush. I took my cock and played it over her clit, teasing her, making her smile. She closed her eyes, then opened them again, looking up.

"Put it in me. I know it's a quickie, but I want to feel your come in me today." I pressed the head to her labia, and pushed in. I went in slowly, all the way to my balls. I stayed for a moment, then pulled out about halfway, then pushed in again, my balls resting on her ass. "Oh, that feels good," said Laurie, looking up. "I love your big balls on my ass, so full of come for me." I lifted her legs up, holding them by the ankles and started steadily thrusting in and out of her, letting my balls slap her ass on each stroke. She got wet quickly as I worked in and out. Every dozen strokes or so, I'd pull out and tease her clit. She'd jump when I did it, and smile.

"I know you're in a hurry, but I want you to come too," I said, rubbing my cockhead on her clit. "Just because it's a quickie doesn't mean you have to miss out on a good come yourself." I teased her again, then slammed my cock into her, bottoming out. Laurie cried out, her hips shook, and I felt her juice washing over my cock.

"Mmmm, I want your come," said Laurie, looking at me dreamily.

"I should pull out and shoot it all over that gorgeous dark bush, then make you put your panties on over it, so it dries in your hair and on your undies. You'd really squirm as you felt it settling in," I teased her.

"Sounds like fun, we'll have to do that some time," said Laurie, a look of mischief in her eyes. "But today I want to feel you coming in me. Please, please give me all that hot sweet sperm in those big balls."

I was getting close by now, and knew she had to get going. The thought of her sitting in Sunday school with my come dripping out of her married pussy was quite a turn on, aside from just fucking her. My cock was swelling, and a moment later I was pouring a big load deep inside her dark haired paradise, flooding her so that it was running out onto the sheet. Laurie sighed deeply as my sperm hit her cervix. We stayed together for a moment, then Laurie looked up.

"That's what I needed this morning. No wonder mom is always smiling!! What time is it??" she asked.

"Twenty after. You have a few minutes," I said.

"Not very long. Where are my panties??"

I found them on the bed and handed them to her. She put them on over her dripping twat, then scooped up the come that had spilled onto her thighs and licked her fingers. She stood up, a little wobbly at first, kissed me, and said, "Gotta go. Stop and see me this week."

I said I would, and she was off. Ten minutes later, she was sitting in Bible class with her pussy filled with my seed, maybe even pregnant, next to her mom. Kim was also filled with my come, since we had gone out Saturday night for dinner, a date that ended up with me blasting a load into her 70 year old pussy.

Laurie's Sunday morning visits became a regular thing. I lived close enough to the church that she could go to the early service, and while they were having coffee and donuts between services, come over and see me for some quick attention, and still make it back for class. I did what I told her I was going to do several weeks later. She arrived wearing a pleated navy skirt and white sweater. As she did the first time, she dropped her panties on the way to the bedroom. Once we got into a good fucking, I pulled out and teased her clit to the point of orgasm. When she came down, I kept running my shaft up and down the outside of her pussy, sliding it between the open flaps.

"You're going to come all over me," said Laurie.

I looked down at her, and at my cock playing on her pussy. "Yes I am. I want to see my white come hanging in your dark curls. That would be so hot." I pushed upward slowly, now ready, the head of my cock swelling. I felt the familiar tingle, and my cock pulsed and spewed, a burst of come that went up in the air, landing partly on her belly and partly on her pubes. The second did the same, and another half dozen spurts that dropped into her bush. She looked magnificent. The head of my dick was still seeping come, and I pushed it inside her, leaving the last drops in her pussy. We were out of time by then. I helped her up and handed her the light blue panties she had just taken off. I watched as she stepped into them, pulling them up to cover her come spattered bush.

Another time she came over on Sunday morning, dropped her panties on the way to the bedroom and we did the same thing, ending when I splashed her dark muff with a big load, leaving big globs of semen all over her bush, labia and thighs. It took me longer than usual that day, since I had spent the previous day with Kim, fucking her twice and was a little spent (hey, I AM 55-don't recover as well as I used to). When we finished, Laurie looked at the clock and realized she was going to be late back to Bible class. She kissed me and took off. After she left, I found her panties on the floor in my room. She had taken off so quickly she had not put them back on. It was a turn on knowing she was sitting in church with no panties covering up her come splashed pussy. I caught up with her a couple of days later to return them. She blushed when I handed them to her.

"Miss these??" I asked.

"I realized after I left your place that I didn't have them, but it was too late to go back. It was strange sitting there in church feeling the air on my wet bush as your come dried. I did get some funny looks from some of the other ladies. I wonder if they had any idea."

"Just jealous," I said.

"Probably," said Laurie. "Except mom. She seemed pretty happy."

"Your mom is better taken care of than most of them, I would bet."

"I have a feeling she is," said Laurie with a wink.

Laurie and I did our quickie most Sundays, and I sent her back to church with a good load inside her most of the time-when I didn't splash her with come somewhere else. We also saw each other when we could at other times, usually after she got off work, but that was harder to arrange. Still, it looks like it will be an interesting summer. I just opened the pool last week-temps were cracking 90-and had them all over for a cookout and swim. Kim looked good in her suit, as I knew she would. Laurie stole the show, though, in a white string bikini that showed off her figure well, especially her slightly hanging tits. She had it pulled out to get as much coverage as she could, considering she was around family who had no idea of our relationship, but still looked hot. I wondered how she'd look peeling it off before jumping into the pool. She smiled at me as she pulled her cover up off, revealing her swimsuit, a knowing look that told me the show was for me more than anyone, and I knew I'd get that chance before long.

A couple days later, I got a call around 4:30. It was Laurie. "Wanna play in the pool??"

"Sure," said. "Are you going to model that bikini for me??"

"You bet. But it won't be on long."

"I hope not!!" I said. See you shortly.

About 5:15 she rolled into my driveway. She was wearing her usual jeans and western shirt. I was at the pool skimming out some of the leaves. When I saw her pull up, I pulled off my shorts and climbed in the pool. Laurie came up the steps onto the deck and looked at me in the water naked. "You aren't wasting any time!!"

"You know I'm always ready for you. I was expecting to be seeing something special today, didn't want to disappoint you."

Laurie laughed. "I think this will get you started." She pulled off her shirt, under which she was wearing her bikini top. She had it pulled so that it showed a lot more of her tits than on the weekend-it was like they were in a sling, and they bounced around quite a bit as she adjusted the top, then undid her jeans, sliding them down to show the bottom of her suit. I watched her tits swing and sway as she dropped her jeans to the deck and stepped out of them. She leaned over to pick them up and put them on the deck rail, giving me a wonderful look at her swinging tits as she picked up her pants. She had also changed the coverage on her bottoms, and a nice spray of dark hair was sticking out from the sides. She knows I like a hairy pussy, and she knew lots of stray pubes would get me going. She climbed in the pool and we kissed.

"You look fabulous!!" I said. "I wanted to say something on Sunday, but didn't want to tip anyone off."

"I knew you noticed. I saw how you looked at me," Laurie said with a smile. "I knew what you were thinking too."

"What was that??" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"That you wanted to see me stripping this off and skinny dipping with you."

"You must be a mind reader," I said.

"I didn't need to be. I knew when I put this on it would get your attention. I just had to make sure I didn't let it look too slutty. But today, I can let it look as skimpy as I want."

"I knew you would," I said, smiling at her. "That was quite a treat, seeing you bounce around in that top, and you know how I love your full bush, especially when it's going all over like that."

Laurie looked up and kissed me. "Then you'll love this," she said, pulling the string at the back of her top, then pulling it over her head. Her nipples stood up immediately as they hit the air. She splashed water on them, making her tits look fuller, and really stiffening up her nipples. I leaned forward and took the left one in my mouth, making Laurie buckle at the knees. Then I played with the right one, having the same effect. I pulled off her nipple and looked at her, both tits wet and nipples erect. She stroked my now hard cock and we kissed. When the kiss ended, she looked down, reaching under the water and pulling the knot holding up her bottom, letting that piece of her suit float away as the knot untied, revealing her bush in all its glory. We kissed again, our wet naked bodies pressed together in the warm water. She continued to stroke me as we kissed, and I could soon feel come leaking onto her fingers as the strokes got slick. Laurie looked down and squeezed my dick, making a glob of come emerge and drift away. She laughed, saying if she kept up, she could make egg drop soup.

"The only eggs in the soup will be yours," I said, laughing. "I'm going to make sure they're floating by the time I'm done."

"Well, what are you waiting for??" said Laurie, pushing herself up so that her pussy was now pressed to my bobbing hard on. I moved her up and down, letting my cock slide on her already parted labia, getting her good and ready as I teased her clit with my shaft. A couple of minutes later, Laurie was sighing deeply, then her hips bucked and thrust as she came. "Put it in me, I want to feel that fat leaking cock inside me!!"

I pulled her up so I could enter her, and pushed inside, going all the way in on the first thrust, letting my balls rest on her ass, something I know drives her wild. I let her get the full feel of my cock in her, and then started slowly working in and out of her, teasing her clit with the head of my cock on the out stroke, and slapping my balls on her ass when I pushed in. I let her lean back so I could watch as my dick slide in and out of her. It was hot watching her labia change as we fucked, especially when her lips were extended when I pulled back. Laurie was able to see if I held her right, and she was also able to watch, a turn on for her too.

"I don't usually see what's happening when I'm having sex," she said. "This is different."

"We'll have to set up the full length mirror in my bedroom some time," I said. "Then you can watch while you ride me."

Laurie smiled. "That sounds hot. Maybe next time I come over. But now that we're in the cool water, I want to feel your hot come." I took her hand and put it on her clit. Laurie took the hint and started rubbing herself gently, then more intently. She looked at me, a little bashful.

"You're not used to doing that, are you??" I asked. "Something about good girls don't do that kind of thing??"

"No, not while anyone is watching." Her eyes met mine again. "It's hot to have you looking, though." I pushed into her pussy, pressing her hand onto her clit more directly. "Ooohhh, that's really good!!" she said, smiling. I continued to bang her hand into her clit, and she was soon bucking and heaving on my cock. She reached up to hook her arms around my neck and kiss me. As we kissed, I pulled her ass to me, pushing my now swollen cock deep into her. Laurie felt me bottoming out in her. "Come in me," she said, grinding her hips into me. I could not hold off any more, and spewed a big load deep, coating her cervix and flooding her. I held her to me, only letting her go after I had fully released inside her. We stayed together for a moment, then disengaged. We hugged again, enjoying the feel of our naked bodies in the water. We let go, and Laurie headed for the ladder, saying it was time she headed home. I watched as she got out, slowly climbing up, naked. A streak of come ran down her right leg.

"Better clean that up before you get home," I said. Laurie scooped up the stray sperm and licked her fingers. I gathered her bikini and headed for the ladder, climbing up behind her. "Still a mess," I said. "Who could have done that to you??"

Laurie laughed. "I don't know. Nobody I know comes like that!!" We met on the deck and kissed. "Maybe I'll just leave it the way it is. I love the times you come inside me and I just let it stay with me, your sperm swimming around in my pussy, and dripping into my jeans. I'll have to come over early some morning so you can give me something to take to work."

"Sounds like fun. You know you can come over any time," I said. "I'd love to make you sloppy all day. I'd even do you if hubby already had his chance. Just think, two loads from two different guys in you, all day long."

Laurie looked at me, and I could see the wheels turning. "I've never done that. Wow-two guys, two loads of come. That would make me crazy."

"Think about it," I said.

Laurie must have been giving it some thought. A couple of weeks later, I stopped to see her at work, and she told me her husband was going to the west coast for a few days, taking their son, and her mom was taking her daughter to Texas to see relatives, and she'd be home alone for a day or two. She suggested we might be able to get together. I told her that would be a treat, and to let me know. The next day, she called to say everything was set up. Her mom had already left for Texas, and her husband would be leaving that afternoon. She asked if we could meet for dinner. I told her absolutely.

Laurie came over around seven, wearing a pair of tight jeans and one of her western shirts. It was open about midway down, enough to see she had no bra, not enough to fall out of. It was hot, just that hint. She came in and kissed me hard. I reached my hand into her shirt to play with her right nipple, which was hard already. I then unbuttoned the other buttons, leaving her shirt hanging, almost covering her tits. She undid my shirt, pulling it off me and dropping it on the floor, and leading me to the sofa. I pushed her shirt off, then undid the button on her jeans and pulling the zipper about halfway down. As I opened her jeans, I found her thick dark bush waiting for me. I looked in her eyes, then back down at her pubes peeking out at me. I stepped back a moment, looking at her, topless, her beautiful slightly hanging tits with their erect nipples, and her jeans down just far enough to give me a good look at her dark triangle, which was looking like it had seen some action recently.

"What??" said Laurie, smiling at me.

"You are so hot right now. I love a gal who goes out with no panties. Watching her take her jeans off and seeing there's nothing under them is a real turn on," I said.

Laurie looked at me and reached for my jeans. "I love the way it feels when come drips out of me into my jeans, even more than into my panties. I just feel so hot, so lusty," she said as she unzipped me, my growing erection bobbing out in front of me.

"Are you dripping now??" I asked, stepping out of my jeans.

"Oh yes," said Laurie, pulling her jeans off. "The reason I didn't come over right away was that my husband wanted to see me before he left. We wound up having sex in the living room, and now his come is inside me, dripping into my jeans." I looked at her, and sure enough, her bush was wet and tangled, and the tops of her thighs were wet. "On the way over I was thinking about what you said about having come from two different guys inside me, and now I'm SO horny!!"

I slid Laurie's jeans off and eased her down onto the sofa. She put her left leg up on the back, the other hanging over the edge. As she spread herself, her pussy opened, allowing a bubble of semen to spill out of her spread labia and onto the cushion. She reached for me, taking my hands and pulling me down, my hard cock hanging over her open pussy. She looked up at me, whispering, "Fuck me. Fuck my wet sloppy cunt."

I entered her, savoring the slick silky feel of her filled pussy. I went in easily, all the way to my balls, feeling and hearing her husband's come slurping as I went in. Laurie closed her eyes as I hit bottom. I slowly stroked in and out, dragging the shaft of my cock over her clit, sometimes pulling out to rub the head of my cock on it so Laurie could feel the slickness of her first load and my leaking come on it, which made her jump. I was hard as a steel rod with the feeling of Laurie's used pussy all around me, and I knew I would come soon. I held my dick inside her now on every stroke, teasing her clit on the out stroke. I wanted to make her come before I unloaded inside her. It didn't take long.

"I'm so hot right now I think I'm going to explode," said Laurie, her breath getting short as she neared her climax. "I'm so wet that you're going deeper than usual so easily, and I love the way you feel sliding in and out. You feel so big, I know you have a huge load for me, another wad of come for my full cunt. I want to feel it soaking me, mixing with my husband's come!!" I pushed in deep, my cock pushing up against her womb. "You're so deep, God, I can't take it...." Laurie started to buck and thrust, her hips shaking and her messy twat clenching around my cock. I held on as she orgasmed, finally coming down a couple of minutes later. My cock was still buried deep in her, leaking profusely as she came. Now it was my turn.

"I'm almost there, Laurie," I said, starting once again to stroke in and out of her. "Now you're going to get your second load today." I looked in her eyes. "How does it feel to be a married slut, taking your husband's come, then going right out and getting spermed by your lover??"

Laurie looked at me, a wicked smile coming over her face. "Mmmm. It feels good, so womanly, knowing I can have all that sperm inside me-and I can get it anytime I want. I want yours now. Fill me with your hot sperm filled load til I'm overflowing. Maybe you'll knock me up instead of my husband."