Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie knew what buttons to push. The idea of impregnating someone's wife always set me off. My cock started to pulse inside Laurie's cunt. She felt it and looked up at me. "Come on honey, fill my womb with your seed, maybe it will be your baby inside me." That sent me over the edge, and I started to spew more come than I ever thought possible, blast after blast that went deep into Laurie's well soaked cunt, spilling back out onto my balls and her ass, finally down onto the sofa. I finally stopped coming, but stayed in her for a few minutes til my erection softened up and I pulled out of her. I sat down on the sofa between her legs, watching as her well used labia, covered in a thick coating of come, started to close up a little, but not before a thick stream of spent come emerged and ran down Laurie's ass to the sofa cushion. I looked down at her, her pussy a wet sloppy mess.

"You're such a come slut," I said as she pushed part of the come dripping out of her back in. "You'll have plenty of come in your jeans now."

"I really am turning into a come slut. Seems I just can't get enough now." She sat up and kissed me. "Time for dinner??"

"Sure. I have a place we can go that won't get us any attention. It will be fun watching you sit with me while your pussy drips into your jeans, and you squirm from the wetness." We got dressed, Laurie looking quite alluring with just a hint of breast under her shirt, and went to dinner, Sure enough, Laurie was getting antsy as the come spilling out of her was drying in her pubes and sticking to her jeans. "I see we'll have to get you home and out of those jeans so you can have some relief," I said to her, smiling. Laurie gave me a look of mock annoyance. I didn't feel so bad. She'd been teasing me with glimpses of her tits since we left the house. We finished and headed for home. I opened up her shirt another button once we were in the car, as it was now almost dark and the likelihood of anyone we knew seeing us was much lower now. She put up a mild protest, but I pointed out that now no one was likely to see, and besides, she'd been flashing me all evening, now I wanted a better look. Then I leaned over and kissed her, long and slow, giving her right tit a squeeze as I kissed her. She reached over, putting her hand on my thigh, to find my cock starting to grow down my pants leg.

"I see it's working," she said.

"What's that?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"My showing off. You're starting to grow again. I know what that means."

"Yeah, what's that??" I asked teasingly.

"I'm going to get another load in my pussy." Laurie closed her eyes. "Mmmm....I can already feel it shooting deep in me. Let's get home so I can have your come in me one more time."

I wasn't going to delay that request, and I started for home. We had a fun 20 minute ride, Laurie showing off her tits-I got her to open all the buttons except one on her shirt-and playing with my cock as we drove. When we got back to my house, we went in and straight to the bedroom, shedding clothes as we went. All we each had on when we got there was jeans. I unbuttoned Laurie's as she undid mine. She unzipped slowly, stroking my cock as she lowered them, letting it bob out in front of me. I unzipped Laurie's jeans, and lowered them carefully, as she was still sticky from having two loads of sperm drying in her bush and on her thighs. She was still leaking come, though not as much as earlier. I pulled them down and she stepped out. I then eased her onto her back on the bed, climbing up onto it as well, and kneeling between her legs. Laurie looked down at me, knowing what was about to happen.

"You're bold, going down on me after I took come from two men in my pussy," said Laurie.

"And you're about to find out what two loads mixed together tastes like," I said, looking up. I licked my lips and dove in, getting a good helping of spent come on my tongue and moving up so I could kiss Laurie and give her a taste of my come mixed with her husband's. I moved up to kiss Laurie, giving her a full taste of the contents of her pussy as we entwined our tongues. When we were done, I went back to her come filled twat and got another mouthful of spent semen and kissed her again, repeating a half dozen times or so, then just staying down to lick out Laurie's flooded pussy. I worked my way around so she could suck on my growing hard on. Laurie took it in her mouth, giving me a good work over as we 69'ed, getting me good and hard for our next round. I licked as much of the come in her pussy as I could around her opening, all over her labia and clit, even onto her thighs. It didn't take long for her to add her own juice to the mix as I slathered her clit. I pulled away from her, changing positions so she could ride me. I guided her onto me facing away. It was then that she saw the mirror I had set up.

"Oh wow, I didn't see that before," said Laurie, suddenly realizing she could see herself atop me, my cock standing straight up in front of her as she straddled me.

"Remember I said it could be fun to watch the day we were in the pool?? Here's your chance."

"That looks hot," said Laurie, looking at herself stroking my erection. "Can't wait to see what it looks like with you going into me." She took my cock in her hand and placed the head at her opening, her gaze fixed on the image in the mirror. Slowly she sank down on my dick, watching as it disappeared into her hairy box til the only thing visible was my balls resting in her bush. She rode me slowly, watching as my cock slid in and out of her, a film of semen from her previous loads that day coating my cock as it churned up her cream pie. I had her play with her clit as she rode, and soon she was coming all over my cock, which was getting harder by the minute. I knew I had to slow this down a little, so I lifted Laurie off me, and turned her around so she now faced me. I eased her onto my cock and she leaned forward to kiss me, resting her tits on my chest.

"That was hot," she said, smiling. "I never had any idea how much of a turn on it would be to watch myself getting fucked like that, your thick cock going in and out of me, stretching me the way you do." She slowly rode me from the new angle, and I thrust up into her, my balls hitting her ass. After a few minutes of that, I rolled her off me so she was on her back, and I lifted her right leg over so I could have access to her pussy by lying on my side. This way I was able to play my cock on her clit, while still being able to penetrate her supremely slick pussy. I savored the feeling of the previous loads in her as I played my cockhead in and out of her and over her clit. Within five minutes, I had her rocking in orgasm as my cock slid all over it, sending her into a frenzy.

"Ohhhh, I want your come in me!!" said Laurie, breathing hard.

"Get on top of me, facing the mirror." Laurie mounted me reverse cowgirl. I told her to watch as she put my cock in her pussy, spreading her labia as it entered. She sank down all the way on me til just my balls were visible. I told her to take them in her hand and hold them. "How do they feel??" I asked.

"Nice and heavy. Bet you're churning up a good load for me," said Laurie, fondling them. They were hanging pretty low, as I had come only a few hours before.

"You know how they always feel like they're pushing into you when I come?? Ride me and watch them." Laurie started to ride me slowly. As she did, and I felt the growing need for release, my balls started to pull up, and were soon tight and hitting her clit on every stroke. Laurie noticed it too.

"Mmmm, that feels good, the way your balls are hitting me. You're growing inside me too-oh, I can feel your head swelling!! And your balls are really getting tight." She slowed her pace, her eyes fixed on the scene in the mirror. "Oh God I want you to come in me!!"

My dick was pulsing, and I couldn't hold off any longer. "I'm there, Laurie. watch as I fill you." My balls drew up tight to Laurie's clit and labia as I started to spew inside Laurie's already full cunt, burst after burst hitting her deep, flooding her.

"Mmmmmm," Laurie cooed, feeling herself getting filled up again. "Your come is so hot in me, and I love getting a fresh load. I'm really starting to like being full of sperm all the time, and with two guys to fill me." As she spoke, her pussy started to quiver as she had an orgasm triggered by my come flowing into her receptive vagina. "That was hot!! Watching your balls rise as they ground into me and your cock spewed was...oh, so good!!"

I softened up after a while, and Laurie rolled off me, a big drip of come spilling out of her and onto the hair around my cock. She lay down next to me and we held each other as we prepared to sleep.

"This is nice," said Laurie. "For all the times we've had mad hot sex, this is the first time we've actually shared a bed all night."

"It is," I said. "We should do it more."

Ha ha," Laurie laughed. "Between my husband, kids, and my mom, it will never happen again."

"You never know," I said. "It happened once, it could happen again. Maybe only once or twice a year, but it will still be good whenever we can do it." Laurie smiled at me. She kissed me, and we held hands as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke the aroma of breakfast cooking. I got up and put on a pair of shorts to find Laurie in the kitchen just taking eggs and sausages off the stove. She had already dressed, wearing a denim skirt, a long sleeve plaid shirt and cowboy boots. She had said she was working in the western wear department that day, and would not be doing the usual climbing and bending she did in hardware, so dressed up a little. I kissed her good morning, holding her for a moment. She leaned down to get something out of the bottom of the fridge, and I could see she was wearing a pretty lace bra. I supposed it had matching panties. Finding out was now my quest.

"Sexy undies," I said. "Special day??"

"Well, maybe," said Laurie, smiling and putting our food on the table. "Just a little tease for someone."

"Really?! You're turning into quite the temptress." We started into our breakfast.

Laurie laughed. "There's this college kid working there for the summer. He's taken a liking to me, and he's always helping me around the store. That's OK-he's actually a nice kid and fun to have around. The fact that he's a looker doesn't hurt."

"So you're going to drive the poor kid crazy??"

"I think I already am," said Laurie. "When he was helping me carry some boxes out last week, I leaned forward when one slipped. He grabbed it, but I'm sure he had to see my tits-it was one of the days I didn't wear a bra-so I know he had to be thinking about that the rest of the day. It looked like it to see his pants bulging that afternoon."

"I'm sure he released his tension that night, and spilled a good load in your honor. I know I'd be thinking of you riding me, shirt open and your sweet tits bouncing," I teased Laurie.

"I have no doubt," Laurie laughed. "The thought of him stroking to me get me hot too. Then I over heard him talking to one of his friends about it, and he made the comment he'd love to see my tits in a lacy bra. So today, if he's lucky, he'll get the chance." We finished up our breakfast and put the dishes in the sink.

"Think it'll go anywhere??" I asked.

Laurie shrugged. "Can't say. Let's see how bold he is." She started rinsing the dishes for the dishwasher. I walked up behind her, reached around and held her tits, going inside her shirt with my right hand, playing over the lacy bra.

"I know I'd be trying to get you out of this if I could," I said.

"I know you would," said Laurie. "You're probably going to do it now."

"Actually no," I said, pulling my hand out of her shirt and reaching up under her skirt. "I'm going to get you out of these." I pulled her panties down to her knees. "Well, I see you match. Wait til he sees that!!" Laurie smiled back at me, reaching to me and undoing my shorts, which fell to the floor. She stroked me for a moment, stiffening my cock. She guided me toward her hairy twat. I felt her curls on my dick, and immediately went into her still slick pussy. I slid in til my balls rested on her clit and ground into it, making Laurie jump.

"I think someone is going to give me something to take to work today," said Laurie.

"You did say you wanted to have a souvenir of last night. Now you'll have four loads from two men to carry around." I pulled out, rubbed my cock on her clit, and pushed in again, this time deep enough so that my cockhead poked at her cervix. Laurie sighed as my dick stretched her.

"Ohhh.....that feels good, you're so deep. I know you're going to shoot your come right into my womb."

"The better to knock you up, since you'll have three loads from me, and only one from your husband. Unless you let that college kid you have the hots for come in you too."

Laurie turned and looked at me. "That's crazy. You think I'd let him come inside me and take that chance?"

"Well, you went from a good church going wife to a cheating wife who takes my cock bareback, letting me fill your unprotected womb with my come every chance you get. Now that you've turned slut, why not take the kid's come too. It would be ironic after all this if he was the one who got you pregnant."

Laurie looked back at me with a wicked smile. "Maybe I'll let him." I continued to stroke slowly but steadily in and out of Laurie while we talked, poking her cervix and resting my balls on her clit with every stroke. I felt her start to breathe hard, and made sure I hit her a little harder each time. I soon felt her juices wash over my cock as she had a quiet orgasm.

"Are you ready for my come??" I asked her

"Oh yes, give it to me," said Laurie urgently.

"Where do you want it??"

"Inside me. In my pussy."

"Where??"

"Inside my pussy, fill my womb."

"In your married pussy??"

"Yes, in my married, cheating pussy. Fill my sloppy married cunt with your seed, make your baby in my womb!!" Laurie cried, going into another orgasm. "Oh, God, come inside me, I want your sperm swimming in my snatch all day while I work!!"

"I bet you're going to give it up to your college friend too. You going to let him fill your married twat??"

"You know I am." Laurie pushed back at me, grinding her clit into my balls. "I'm going to let him have your sloppy seconds and fuck me til he fills me with his hot young come, spilling his sperm in my fertile belly!!" I pushed deep, slamming her cervix with the head of my cock. Laurie yelped. I held my cock deep in her, and slapped her ass. She yelped again and begged for my come, reaching under us to hold my balls. "Ohhhh give it to me, give me all the seed in your big sperming balls, I want it dripping into my panties all day!!" I started to come, four or five big spurts that splashed into Laurie's womb, then more that filled and overflowed her, running down her thighs even as I was still coming inside her.

I pulled out slowly, letting a thick stream of semen roll down her thighs while more dripped from her pussy, dropping onto the floor and into her panties, which were now around her ankles. Laurie stayed leaning over the sink for a few minutes as she caught her breath, giving me a great view of the come spilling out of her. Finally she stood up and turned to me, kissing me.

"Oh God, you soaked me. My panties will be wet with your come before I get to work," Laurie said as she pulled them up, then squatting to lick my cock clean. She then gathered up the come on her thighs and licked her fingers, finishing the clean up with a paper towel.

"Guess your college friend will wonder what your morning was like. He'll know you got boned once he smells the come on you. Bet you can't keep him away from you after that."

"We'll see," said Laurie with a smile. "By lunch time I may be so horny I can't stay away from him." She blew me a kiss and was out the door.

I didn't hear from Laurie at lunch, and she did not answer my text messages. I knew she was getting banged by this 20 year old kid, and the thought was a real turn on. Finally, she came in about 6, stepping into my kitchen from the garage. As she came in the door, a thick white stream ran down her right thigh.

"Well," I said, looking at her in obvious need of a good clean up. "I guess you got your second load today."

Laurie looked at me and smiled sweetly. "Third," she said, looking right into my eyes, then kissing me and walking past me into the living room. I followed her in.

"Third!! Were there two guys, or just your friend twice??"

Laurie looked at me with that sweet smile again. "My friend twice. Oh, and I swallowed him once, too."

"Sounds like you didn't get much work done. Care to tell me about it??"

"Well....OK," said Laurie, obviously eager to share her exploits. She came to me and kissed me. "You were right about him following me all day, though I don't know if he picked up on the aroma. All I could smell all day was your come."

"Were your panties wet all day??" I asked, teasing.

"From the time I got out of the car. It was all I could do to keep your come from running down my legs, you filled me so full."

"Bet that ruined your morning."

"I was so hot it's a wonder I didn't jump my buddy first thing. I knew I couldn't do that, so I gave him as much of a show as I could. I unbuttoned my shirt one more button so he'd get a good look whenever I leaned forward. As it turned out, he was sent over to help me this morning, so I made sure he had lots of chances to see my pretty bra. I knew it was having an effect, I could see the bulge in his pants every time I looked over. I think he caught me once-he got all red faced."

"Did that start anything??"

"I teased him a little. I knew he'd been checking me out, so it's not like it wasn't happening for both of us. I took his arm and asked him if he was getting uncomfortable. He said a little. I told him maybe we could help that at lunch. I don't think he quite knew what to make of it."

"What time did you go to lunch??" I asked.

"Around 12:30. I had gone to Arby's on my break and got us both something, so we didn't have to take time. I suggested we just sit and eat together. He has a pick up with a king cab, so that was where we ate. We wolfed down our sandwiches, and I slid over to him, putting one hand on his arm, the other on his thigh. I could feel the heat from his crotch, and I knew I would be able to have him then. I told him I had overheard his remark about liking women in frilly underwear, and asked if he liked the bra I was wearing, unbuttoning a couple more buttons to show him. He said he did, and that it was very pretty. Then I asked him if he'd like to see what was in it. I thought he would choke on his milkshake-he obviously wasn't ready for the question. I unfastened it and let my tits fall out. I thought he was going to come on the spot."

"That would have been funny," I said. "He'd have to go back to work with a load in his jeans, instead of in your panties."

"Fortunately he regained his composure. I reached over and pulled him to me, kissing him. He asked if we should be doing this, and I told him not to worry, my husband was out of town for a few days, and I wanted him as much as he wanted me. At that point I started rubbing his cock through his jeans. I told him to jump in the back, and we did.

Once in the back, I opened his pants to find a nice 7" cock, stiff and leaking. I had him lift off the seat and eased his jeans down and sat on his lap facing him. I stroked him a couple of times and played with his balls, which were a nice size but already getting tight. I stroked his cock a couple more times, taking his precome and smearing it on the head. He jumped when I did it, I think I surprised him. By this time he was already leaking a steady stream of come, and I wanted it before he blew in my hand. I pulled my skirt up so he could see my panties, which were still wet from what you gave me. I asked him if he liked them too. He said they were really pretty and he liked how they matched my bra. I told him if he was good, he might go home with them. I pulled the leg band over so my open pussy was exposed. I was already hot as it was, and with your come to lube me up, I knew taking him in would be easy. I lifted up over him and took his cock in my hand and sank my pussy down onto him. I felt him go in up to his balls, which were right on my ass, and his cockhead went right to the opening of my womb. I felt so full!!"