Good Girl Laurie Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he come right away??"

"No, I thought he would but he had more control than I gave him credit for. He let out a long sigh, and said he shouldn't come inside me, since he didn't want me to get pregnant. I lied to him and said it was too late for that, and besides, my husband was away and would never find out. I slowly started to ride him, going all the way up til he was almost out of me, then sliding back down til I could feel his balls on me again. It was hot feeling his head spreading me every time I pulled up, and his shaft brushing my bush. I wondered if, excited as he was, I would not come first, since he also had my nipples in his mouth and was sucking on them gently, which was making me crazy."

"Did you??"

"I started to. We lasted about three minutes. I slid down his cock and my clit mashed into him right at the base, and that set me off. He said he was going to come, and I told him don't hold back, let me have all of your sweet sperm deep in my pussy. He started to pulse and I knew he was coming. And man, did he ever come!! I thought you came a lot. This kid left me totally soaked."

"That the beauty of being 20," I kidded Laurie. "When I was 20 I came like that too. Besides, you'd been teasing him all morning, if not for days."

"That's true, but I had not had anyone that young in over 20 years, I wasn't expecting it. I forgot how hard a guy that age can come too. He really blasted me-I felt his come shooting strong bursts deep in me. I thought he was going to blast me right off him. I started to come right before he did, but when he came it put my orgasm into high gear. We stayed together for about five minutes til we caught our breath, then I got off him and sat next to him on the seat. My panties were still pulled over, so he got to see a lot of his come dripping out of me onto his back seat. He'll have a spot there forever!!"

"Nothing like leaving a souvenir," I said. "He'll never clean that seat as long as he owns the truck."

"Ha!! I bet he won't either. He was still halfway hard about 10 minutes after we finished. Of course I had been teasing him about going back to work full of his come in my freshly fucked pussy, and how it would feel with his sperm in me all afternoon. I leaned over then and took his cock in my mouth, really only to clean him up. When I started, I felt him stiffen, and decided I could clean him up and give him another thrill, so I kept sucking on him til he was again shooting big bursts of come into my mouth. He was sweet, too, warning me he was going to come before he filled my mouth with his big load. I told him I knew what was going to happen, just to relax and enjoy it.I couldn't take all of it, so some ran out of my mouth and down my chin, but I did swallow it all after opening my mouth to show him his come on my tongue."

I laughed. "Poor kid must have thought his head was going to explode, knowing how you suck a cock."

"He did seem a little out of breath from the experience," Laurie observed. By the end of the day, he was ready for another turn."

"That would explain the mess you're bringing to me now," I said, looking at Laurie's legs, a thin white streak now running into her boots. I looked back at her. She smiled.

"Let me sit down, I'll tell you about it," she said, kissing me. She sat on the sofa as I sat in front of her on the coffee table. She lifted up her left leg to take off her boot, and I saw a sticky thigh and a lot of curly, wet, matted dark hair, and a white blob where the part in it showed her still spread labia.

"I see he went home with a souvenir," I said.

"I told him if he was lucky, he could have my panties. Late in the afternoon, we were still working together, and I noticed that he was getting excited again. Of course, I was showing off my bra every chance I could, and reminding him how full and soaked I was. I knew it would have an effect, and I played it up as best I could without drawing any attention. I'd brush his crotch when we were back in the racks, and ask if he still wanted my panties. At the end of the day, we left separately. I walked out to his truck, which was parked around the side of the building, and was waiting when he got to it. I told him to get in the back. When we got in, I slid over, opened my shirt so he could get a good look at my lacy bra covered tits, and pulled my panties off, tossing them at him. I said if he wanted to keep them, he'd have to pay for them."

"Hope he didn't leave them in the back seat for his girlfriend to find," I teased.

"Or his mom!!" said Laurie. "I'm sure she won't be happy about that, especially if she finds out I'm older than she is. After I took my panties off, I pulled him to me and opened his pants, sliding them off him. He was rock hard again. I stroked his cock as he sat there, enjoying the feel of it in my hand. He was enjoying it too, and he was soon oozing come from the head. I felt his dick twitch and a big stream of come seeped from the head and down over my fingers. I held him still, just watching as his young cock throbbed and sperm kept flowing. Finally it slowed and I pulled away, licking his come off my fingers. I told him that was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, and I wanted him in me now. I pulled him over me, his cock still leaking a steady stream of his come. I was ready, my pussy had been open and dripping for an hour before quitting time. I let him look at me a moment so he could take in what he was about to get."

"I'm sure that image will be the focus of jerk off sessions for years to come," I kidded Laurie. She took off her right boot, again flashing me her well used cunt. I stood up to take my pants off, freeing my erection. Laurie looked at it a moment and gave it a good long suck, making the head swell. I sat down next to her. She started to stroke me slowly.

"I don't doubt it. But I figured, every young guy should have an experience like this. Let it be memorable. So then I pulled him toward me, getting his cock to enter me, a big blob of sperm hanging from the head. He went in slowly, taking his time. It felt great to have his head spread me, despite being so open and wet, and equally good to have him go all the way up to his balls, only now on top of me. I put my legs around him to hold him to me, my boots on his legs. He started pounding me right away, his big dick and fat head slurping the come from his earlier load, yours from this morning, and probably some of my husband's from yesterday. It didn't take long til I could feel the stickiness of all that come on his balls and my ass, it was leaking out so much as he churned it up. I had him slow down some, as I didn't want it to be over right away, and it was nice to feel him going in and out at a more relaxed pace. Even so, I was ready for him to come pretty soon, as his cock thrusting in all that sperm was getting me hot, especially when his head hit my womb. I pulled him in with my legs and held him, his dick on my cervix, and came hard, telling him to blow his second load into me today, I want to feel his hot sperm in me all week."

"In the midst of that passion, you didn't tell him to knock you up, did you??"

"Ha ha," responded Laurie. "I almost said it, then caught myself. The funny thing is, if he's the one who does it, the father of my sixth child will be the same age as my fourth."

Laurie lay back on the couch, letting her skirt ride up so I could see her freshly fucked leaking pussy, pussy lips looking like they'd just taken a pounding. "It didn't take him five minutes and I felt his head swell and his shaft stiffen, and he gave me another big load of his come-A LOT of come!!"

"I can tell," I said, laughing. "It's still dripping. Now it's my turn. When is your husband coming home??" I asked. "He's going to have a mess to clean up."

Laurie laughed. "Not til tomorrow, but my mom will be back with my daughter in an hour or so, I'll have to be home soon."

I got in position over Laurie and entered her slowly, savoring the feel of her well fucked cunt. I stroked in and out of her, making loud slurps as I churned up the come her young friend had just left. Laurie reached down to hold my cock as I went in and out, her fingers sliding easily on my plunging dick, slick with the semen that was leaking out as I worked her. Her touch was wonderful, and I was soon ready to unload.

"Here comes your fourth load today," I warned her. "I'm going to seed your cheating cunt again. Figuring out whose baby you're having will be a real guessing game."

Laurie looked up at me. "I hope it's yours," she said, her eyes glistening. "Give me that big load to go home with."

I started to spew, long bursts that immediately overflowed her, she was so full. I stayed hard inside her for a few minutes, then pulled away, leaving her with a thick stream of sperm flowing from her open lips and come on her thighs and bush. Laurie just lay there with an exhausted but satisfied look.

"You should see how hot you look right now," I said as I gazed on Laurie.

"I feel so slutty," she said with a grin.

"Well, you should. You took seven loads in your pussy and one in your mouth from three guys in the last 24 hours. It's a good thing!!"

Laurie laughed. "I'm beat right now, but feel great, like there's this glow all around me. It's really pretty good. I've been such a good girl all these years. Makes me wonder what I was saving myself for all this time."

"Maybe you're found a new dimension, something worth exploring-it just took a little time to get there. Sluts have more fun anyway."

"I'll say!!" said Laurie, laughing. "I just have to figure out how to get this without anyone finding out. My husband won't like it one bit."

"Yeah, most husbands are funny that way," I said, teasing her. "But you can always take your friend to lunch some days, and you can always come over here when you feel you need some attention. I hope I'll see you Sunday."

"I'll be here, like always," said Laurie, leaning up to kiss me. She slipped her boots on and stood up. I stood up and we kissed. As we did, a long string of come drooled out of her pussy, with some rolling down her legs as well. Laurie looked down, then at me. "I forgot, I left my friend my panties. Oh well, just have to go home messy. I should still get there before my mom gets back, so I'll have a chance to clean up some." Laurie kissed me again and I walked her to the door.

Laurie and I got together that Sunday for our between services quickie, but aside from that, we haven't been able to see each other. I know she gave her college friend a good working over at lunch at least once that she told me about, and she's working on a way to have his friend too, both at once if she can somehow get away for an afternoon without drawing any attention. She's about two weeks late on her period, so she's sweating that out right now, though at her age, she thinks it could also be related to the change of life-she's been erratic the last few months. Still, if one of us did hit the mark and she is pregnant, she may have some explaining to do. We have our fingers crossed.

So far, juggling Kim and Laurie has worked out. Kim doesn't suspect I'm playing with her daughter, which is good. It would be fun to have them both at once, my challenge is to figure out how. That would be a really great three way!!