Good Girl No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down," he pushed me to my knees and undid his pants. They slid down his legs to his ankles. Looking down at me he pushed his tight boxers down, his cock jumping free.

"Suck," he breathed heavily and groaned in approval when I took him in my mouth. He was big and hard. "Oh fuck, baby..... this is so good....," he moaned as I rubbed his cock, cupped his balls and moved my mouth up and down his dick. His hips began to move, slowly fucking my face. I coughed when he hit the back of my throat, my eyes began to water, but he didn't stop. Pressing deeper. He grunted when he pushed in as deep as I'd let him.

"Oh fuck, baby, fuck.... You love this, don't you? Uh? Tell me...."

He let go of me and I told him that I did.

"You're such a hot bitch," he stroked my head, his hand sliding up and down his now rock hard cock. "Get up."

I got to my feet while he kicked off his shoes and took off his pants and boxers. He pulled me along to the door, turned me around and pressed me with my back against the door. He caught my glance at the bed and chuckled softly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, there's still plenty of time for that. I promise you, that you'll make good use of that bed...."

Then he groped under my skirt and yanked my panties down, pulled my skirt up and hooked an arm under my right leg. I was so wet, yet I cried when he thrust his big, fat cock inside of me. I clung to him as my pussy, that for so long had not felt a real cock inside, adjusted itself to his thickness and length.

"Oh fuck....," I gasped and Hank laughed in my ear.

"Told you....," he grinned, before pulling out. My pussy ached when he slid out. I cried again, when he pushed it back in. Balls deep. He pushed deep and hard, making sure I'd feel them against me.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight," he grunted as he moved deep inside of me, "So fucking tight," he repeated as he slowly began to fuck me, sliding his cock in and out. I held on tight, pushing aside the thought that this man, basically a stranger and old enough to be my father was fucking me and was fucking me hard.

I gasped each time he thrust inside of me. He sped up, grunting in my ear while my back slammed against the door. Vaguely I worried what people who'd hear us might think, but my own ability to think was diminished the moment Hank slowed down, thrusting his cock in deep, slow strokes. He looked me in the eye, smiled an almost cruel smile before slamming his cock deep inside of me, growling like an animal as he came, spurting his cum inside my pussy.

He let go of my leg, leaned against me, panting heavily. I held him, my eyes filled with tears as his hands reached for my ass, pulling me close as his cock slid out of me.

"Fucking bitch....," he breathed in my ear, "Horny slut.... I'm old enough to be your daddy... and yet you let me... you let me fuck you.... A complete stranger... Fuck..."

He let go of me and looked me in the eye. Nodded. Looked at my polo and took it by the hem, pulling it over my head. With my skirt raised over my hips and otherwise only wearing a bra, I must have been quite a sight. Hank seemed to approve, squeezing my breasts. I'd never had complaints in that department and I didn't expect them now. Hank smiled in approval, squeezing harder. He unhooked my bra and let it slide down my shoulders.

"Great tits," he seemed pleased, "Love big tits."

He bent over and took my left breast as much as possible in his mouth. His tongue felt like heaven, while his hands nearly bruised me. I stroked his hair, encouraging him.

"Go on baby, I know you like my tits," I spoke quietly, almost in a whisper, "Go on, Hank, suck my tits."

I leaned back against the door as Hank squeezed, kneaded and suckled. I closed my eyes as I gently stroked his hair, while his cum slowly trickled down my thighs. My breath slowly returned to normal and with it the ability to think clearly. More or less.

I'd done it...

A smile spread on my face. For the first time in too long I'd had sex. And I'd had sex with a stranger. And I'd sucked another guy off. I did wonder what that made me look like, but I didn't wonder too long. Hank demanded more attention by nibbling my nipples and his hand had found its way between my legs.

He worked his way up. Kissing my throat, jawline, mouth. Then he took me by my hand and led me to the bathroom. He turned on the taps of the spa and poured some bath gel in the water before returning his attention to me. We undressed each other while kissing and touching. He looked still pretty good, considering his age. Tall and lean, a bit of a belly, tanned, strong hands. I totally enjoyed the way his beard felt against my skin, the way his big hands caressed my body. The way he looked at me. Like I was his princess. His.

We got into the bath and briefly switched on the Jacuzzi enjoying the bubbles it created so that only our heads could be seen. Hank smiled at me when he turned it off again and beckoned me to come closer. I leaned with my back against his chest and felt his hands on my breasts.

"Enjoying it so far, sweetheart?"

"Mmm....," I nodded lazily, my hands softly stroking his legs.

"Good."

His hands moved down, finding my still so very sensitive clit. He rubbed it and I sighed deeply. He let first one then two fingers slide inside of me. I planted my feet against the floor of the spa so that he had more access and I could push myself onto his fingers. He chuckled softly. He worked his magic, it didn't take long before I felt myself cum over his fingers, my body bucking and shuddering in the warm water and against his chest.

Hank took a soft sponge and started washing me, paying extra attention to my breasts and my pussy. When it was my turn, I turned around, sitting on my knees in front of him I sponged his chest and shoulders and before I knew it I was kissing him deeply, moaning into his mouth. His eyes grew dark and hungry, but it was too soon. We both knew it, so we kissed some more, before we settled back in the water where he contented himself with touching me.

***

Hank ordered us dinner and we were both dressed in our robes when a guy from Room Service brought our meals. He glanced briefly from me to Hank and then back to me while setting our table. Once done, Hank tipped him and the young man smiled.

"Thank you, sir," he nodded at me and walked towards the door, "Enjoy..." and with a smile, before he closed the door: "Your meal..."

Hank stared after him before turning to me.

"Perceptive young man."

I laughed and sat at the table. Hank took the other seat and poured us both some wine. We raised our glasses in a toast then we both took a sip. Hank stared at me then concentrated on the food on his plate.

"Bianca?"

"Yes?" I looked up at him, but he didn't look back, busying himself with cutting a piece off his steak.

"Undo the robe. I want to see your tits."

I suddenly had to swallow, but did as I was told. Opening the robe wide. My nipples grew hard instantly. Hank looked up and nodded his approval.

"Good."

We ate in silence. Every once in a while Hank would lean over to touch my breasts. Sun set and coloured the room a hues of gold. When it grew too dark we switched on some lights and closed the curtains. We got onto the bed and watched some telly, but neither one of us could really concentrate on the program, finding the company we were in too distracting. We were constantly touching.

"There's some body lotion in the bathroom, why don't you get it?"

I got up and went into the bathroom. Once there I quickly used the toilet as well before going back into the room. Hank had switched off the telly and sat on the bed, leaning against the head board.

"Ditch the robe."

I let it slide down my arms and let it fall to the floor. He ran his eyes all over me and opened up his own robe. My breathing became harder as I saw his hard cock.

"Come here," he patted next to him on the bed. He told me to use the body lotion and he watched as I rubbed it into the skin of my arms.

"Your thighs."

And I slowly, hopefully sensually rubbed my thighs. The body lotion had a sweet smell to it.

"Tits."

I could hear his breath catch as my hands covered my breasts and massaged the lotion into my skin.

"Fuck," he grunted and moved closer, pushing my hand away and taking over, moulding my breast with his big hand. He pushed me backwards and before too long we lay entwined in each other's arms and legs. His hands running over my body, his mouth following suit, until he reached my pussy and I felt his beard against my inner thighs, his face pressed against my warm, moist hole.

"Fuck," he grunted again and started eating me out. I bucked against him as he worked his fingers inside of me, moving them ever so slowly in and out while he sucked my clit, licked the folds of my cunt lips. I grasped the bed sheets, moved my pussy against his mouth, so eager to cum, wanting to coat his face in my juices. I was so close, so close and then... he simply stopped.

He laughed softly at the look of disappointment on my face.

"You make for excellent dessert..."

He moved towards my breasts and kneaded and suckled them again, licking my hard, sensitive nipples while I reached for him. He moved his body close against mine, preventing me from holding him, rubbing himself against me instead.

"I want you....," I moaned.

"I know...."

"Please, Hank... I want to cum so badly."

"I know..."

"Please?"

"Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes....," I sighed as I met his eyes, arching my body as to display it to him. He stared at me, grinding himself against my leg. He was so hard.

"OK...," he got to his knees and pulled me up. "On your tummy."

I lay down again, but he moved me around, until I lay across the bed, my head towards the door. He spread my legs, felt between them and pushed a few fingers inside my aching pussy.

"So damn wet," he muttered. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up until I sat on my knees, my face pressed against the sheets. Then I felt the head of his cock press against my pussy entrance. Big. Hard.

"Fuck me, Hank. Please, fuck me...," I looked at him over my shoulder and saw the dark, lustful look in his eyes before he guided himself in. The head gently pushed past my entrance and he pushed on until he was entirely inside of me. His hands firmly on my hips, I savoured the feeling of being filled up like that. He pulled back out and slammed back in.

"Aaawww!" I cried out.

"This what you want? Huh? Is this what you want? Talk to me!"

"Yes! Yes!" I cried, "Fuck yes!"

He sped up. Fucked me deep and hard as his balls slapped against my pussy.

"Fucking bitch," I heard him grunt as he did me good. Good. And hard. My breasts jiggled under me as I leaned on my arms, my ass raised, meeting his thrusts. My eyes were focused on the floor beside the bed and so it took me a little while to realise the door had opened and closed again.

"Fuck!" I wanted to get up, cover myself, but Hank wouldn't let me, just sped up. Fucking me harder still. I felt my face heat up and it had already turned a bright red from the fucking in itself. The presence of the Lift Guy didn't improve things. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans which he now began to unzip. He sat down on the chair beside the bed and slowly jacked himself off while he watched while I got fucked by Hank who didn't seem to be bothered in the least by the guy's presence though he did slow down. Not sure why, but I somehow figured he wanted to make the show last a bit longer.

He pushed me down against the bed and followed, putting his weight on top of me. Still inside of me he rolled onto his side, hooking an arm under my leg in the process. Lift Guy smiled in appreciation as he now had a clear view of my breasts and Hank's cock moving in and out of me.

Then the door opened again and I panicked when I saw one, two, three, four men walk into the room. The last one closed the door firmly behind him, but not before putting the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door. My two inner voices that had so conveniently been quiet for the last few hours started arguing. Good Me in full panic mode, told me to get out of there, that this was no good. Outnumbered six to one. Naughty Me who had enjoyed every second and who couldn't get enough of the cock slamming in and out of me, cheered at the sight of more men. Especially since three of them where clearly in their fifties. The other one was about my age, whereas Lift Guy was probably in his mid to late twenties.

"Alright, mate!" one of them laughed, "You got the party started, didn't you?"

Hank grinned. I heard the soft panted chuckle, felt his hot breath in my neck. The men still wore their suits, but their hands slid towards their groins in unison. Rubbing and squeezing through their pants.

Lift Guy got up, apparently unable to hold himself back, he stepped closer to the bed and offered me his cock.

"Take it," Hank grunted in my ear and I opened my mouth, to welcome him. Needless to say, I'd never done this before. I'd never done any of this before. Yeah, OK, I'd fucked before, duh, but never with more than one guy at a time. And even so, I'd only been with a few guys. This night... Everything would change.

Hank fucked me harder, while Lift Guy began fucking my mouth with my hand on his cock. The other guys simply watched, though clearly not unaffected.

"Fuck!" Hank growled, "I'm gonna cum... Gonna cum right in her tight pussy. Ooooh! Fuck!"

And I felt his cum fill me up again. He panted behind me, his hand stroking my body. Lift Guy didn't need much time: he sped up, fucking my mouth deeper as I lifted myself to a bit more comfortable position and with Hank's cock growing limp inside of me, Lift Guy deposited his cum for a second time that day in my mouth.

"Oh fuck...," he muttered as he staggered back into the chair a silly smile on his face. Hank slid out of me and laughed.

"Can't get enough of her, can you?"

The guy had the grace to blush, but met Hank's eyes.

"She's pretty damn hot..."

"And fucking horny!" Hank laughed again.

"Yeah...," Lift Guy grinned back, "My wife... She's up for it, you know, man, she's a good fuck too, but this... This is so hot..."

"Your wife asleep already?"

"No, watching TV, told her I'd be out for a walk."

Hank nodded as I got up and sat beside him. I felt very exposed. The other men had taken seats or stood watching. Hank got up and put his robe on, though he didn't bother to tie it, just let it hang open. He took me by the hand and I followed him towards the men.

"Bianca dear, meet Evan," he pointed at the younger guy, "Aaron, Jeff and Owen. Gentlemen, meet Bianca, who'll help us celebrate..."

The men smiled and nodded.

"Hello Bianca," the man named Owen smiled at me. He was the eldest of the foursome. Like Hank, he radiated authority. He looked me up and down, having no clothes on, there was nothing left to his imagination.

"Tight?" he asked.

"Very," Hank replied.

"Willing?"

Hank laughed: "And loves her men to be older..."

The men voiced their approval of that. Laughing, talking to each other. Owen stroked my face and led me back to the bed where we sat down.

"You know who I am, baby?" he sat turned towards me, a hand possessively on my leg. I shook my head.

"Owen Armstrong, I'm the CEO of-," and he mentioned his company name. It was a large well-known multinational and Hank's project apparently involved them. His eyes never left my face and I felt my cheeks heat.

"I'm very glad you'd like to help us celebrate and I sure am glad you like older. You see," he smiled, "I like younger." His hand on my leg became more insistent, moving up towards my sticky bush and wet pussy.

He kissed my cheek.

"So... how much do you like older?"

I hardly recognised my voice, when I responded in a hoarse whisper: "A lot."

"A lot, huh? Mmm, I like that answer," he kissed my neck, "You know what else I like?"

"Uh-uh," breathing became harder.

"That apparently you're a very good girl who does as she's told."

My breath caught. He claimed my mouth, guided my hand to his groin, where his cock stirred beneath my touch. "So, will you be a good girl for me? You think you can do that Bianca?"

I tried to look away, but he caught my chin and turned my face towards him.

"Can you do that, Bianca? Being a good girl for me?"

I glanced at Hank who stood staring at us with a wide grin on his face. The others smiled as well as they looked on in anticipation. I nodded. Yes, I could. And I would. After all, there didn't seem a way out of this anymore. I was in this over my head. Better see it through...

"Good," Owen seemed pleased, "Now, darling, why don't you help me out of my clothes and start sucking my cock?"

I nervously worked on the buttons of his shirt, while he just sat there smiling. We both got up so I could undress him. I undid his pants and moved it down together with his underpants. His cock sprang into view. I gasped as it nearly hit me in the face. Owen stepped out of his clothes and guided my head closer to his groin.

"Go on, baby, suck me. Oh yes! That's a good girl!"

I sat on my knees in front of him. Lift Guy -- who hadn't moved again -- sat in the best seat of the house, grinning as he watched me bob up and down on Owen's cock, his hand slowly stroking his own. I focused on the job at hand. Pushing the thought aside, that this was the third cock I was sucking of today. The third man whom I'd never met before and who was now fucking my mouth. And there were three more waiting. Eagerly.

"Come here, boys, she's good!" and then the space around me was crowded with men. Though still dressed, the other men had taken out their dicks and stood stroking themselves around me. I didn't really have to do all that much. Just open my mouth and suck whichever cock was pushed inside. I'd seen this on the Net before and often wondered if the girls actually enjoyed this and well, yeah, I figured they would. I sure did.

"Good girl!" one of the men praised me as I started deep throating them. I'd never done that before either, but it wasn't like I had much of a choice. Aaron -- or was it Jeff? -- simply pushed so far that I began to swallow and he entered my throat and held me for a few seconds before pulling out again. I gagged, which the men seemed to like. They laughed, joked, told each other how fucking hot I was and that it was going to be so much fun.

One of them lifted me onto the bed and rolled on top of me. Evan. Our eyes locked as he sank deep into me. His cock long and thin and while the other men cheered him on, he fucked me hard. His face so close to mine, that I could smell his breath. I wrapped my legs around him, urged him deeper. My fingers dug into his back.

"Yeah! Go on, Evan," they laughed, "She's enjoying this, man, give it to her!"

And he did. I felt him swell, heard the quiet grunts in my ear, then his body seemed to freeze before he grunted louder and shot his sperm deep inside my pussy. He rolled off of me and got up. The men slapped him on the shoulders, laughing, having a great time.

All men had gotten undressed and Evan followed suit, his cock still quite hard. I looked up at Hank who looked at me with a vague smile. I sat up as Jeff sat down on the bed, his hand feeling me up as the other encircled his cock. He started kissing me, his tongue entered my mouth and I greedily met it. I opened my legs, moved closer towards him and my hand slid down his shoulder and chest down to his stomach and his big, hard prick. He let me take over and I started rubbing him, moving my hand up and down, each time flicking with my thumb across the head.

He groaned in my mouth and rolled backwards on the bed, pulling me on top of him. We moved around a bit, until he lay comfortably on the bed and not with still a leg dangling beside it.