Good Girl No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me...," his short hair had been dark once, but was now streaked with grey. There were fine lines around his eyes, his brown eyes dark with the knowledge that he was about to get laid. I got on my knees and guided his cock to my pussy entrance. Slowly, ever so slowly I lowered myself. Not to torture him, but he was big. Not massive, nothing like some porn flicks I'd watched on the Net, but big, fat, thick. Evan had been long and thin. Jeff was shorter, but much thicker. It took some getting used to.

I wriggled my ass to slowly ease onto him. He looked mighty chuffed about this. Especially when I moaned loudly when he was finally all the way in. I closed my eyes, took some deep breaths and felt my pussy ease around him. I relaxed.

"Go on, baby, ride his cock," one of them said. I moved my hips, grinding him, enjoyed the feeling of my pussy being stretched like that. I raised myself a little, felt him withdraw, before I sat down again, sighing contently as he filled me up again.

"Ride my cock, sweetheart," he sounded stern, "Ride my fucking cock."

I obeyed. I leaned forward, planted my hands on his strong muscular chest and slowly began riding him. Moving up and down on his cock.

"Harder bitch," he groaned and I did. Speeding up and crying out each time I sank back onto him. I felt my juices flow, coated his cock with them. He grabbed my ass and worked his hips up, fucking me and I cried as he slapped against me.

"Ooooh..... "

Fuck! This was so good! He grunted under me. Pounding my pussy as I rode him.

"Look at me, baby, look at me!"

I opened my eyes and Aaron stood at the foot end of the bed. Jeff and I had slowly been moving into that direction. Aaron, mid fifties, balding, beer gut. Would never be considered handsome. Could definitely be considered very, very horny and eager to get some. He stood jerking himself off and I leaned forward, my hands beside Jeff's head, leaning on them as he kept fucking me. I opened my mouth and looked up at Aaron. A look of sheer lust on his face as he pushed his cock inside my mouth.

"Yeah!" he grinned and without wasting any time, he put a hand on my head and with the other resting on his hip, he started fucking my mouth. I let him. Moaning as I felt him slide over my tongue, tasting his precum. Jeff came with a loud growl and withdrew, leaving my pussy wide open and aching for more. He moved away from me, while someone else kneeled behind me on the bed, lifted my ass, worked some fingers inside my pussy and seemed to like what he felt.

I felt him move behind me, saw from the corner of my eyes, that he put a foot beside me, his hands firmly on my hips. Bruising them. Without any foreplay, he rammed his cock balls deep inside of me. I nearly choked on Aaron's cock and began to cough, tears streaming down my face as whoever sat behind me, started ramming his cock into me. He was thick, hard, hungry and by no means gentle.

Aaron laughed as he took my head in both his hands, doing to my mouth what the other man was doing to my pussy.

"Like that, slut? Huh? Like me pounding that tight little cunt of yours?"

Owen.

"Oh yeah!" Aaron grunted loudly and spurt his cum in thick creamy ropes into my mouth. I swallowed. Of course I did. I looked up at him as I did so, his eyes looked glazed over as he squeezed the last of his cum out of his prick, smearing it over my lips and face. He smiled, then turned away. I heard him talk to the other men. He seemed pleased with himself.

That's about where I lost track of things. Owen demanded my attention. Slapping my ass, fucking me hard, his balls slapping my pussy. I've always been told that I'm kinda quiet when I get fucked, well, not with Owen. I cried louder and louder, begged him to fuck me harder, cum inside of me. I had the others fuck my mouth, though none came.

Owen somehow managed to keep from cumming, though he had been very, very close. He slapped his hard cock in my face, made me deep throat him while the others took me in turns from behind. They talked nasty. Called me slut and bitch, I didn't care, it turned me on.

In the end, they pulled me backwards onto the bed and jerked themselves off as I lay there, exhausted, staring at them. Aaron moved between my legs a look of pleasure on his face as he slid his prick inside my well used pussy. It didn't take him long: with a loud grunt and a few more thrusts he emptied his balls in my cunt.

As I cried out and bucked underneath him, Lift Guy and Jeff came over my breasts and tummy. I lay panting on the bed as they looked at me and got up. Hank took my arm and pulled me off the bed and onto the floor.

"Kneel."

I did. My inner thighs coated in cum. Aaron's. Jeff's. Hank's. I didn't really know who else had cum inside of me. I did know, that Owen grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced me to look up at him as he stood in front of me. He was ready. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock inside.

"Yeah, oh fuck, yeah, this is what you want, isn't it, slut? Huh? Banged like that and getting cocks in your tight cunt and mouth? Yeah.... Fuck! Argh... yeah!"

He withdrew and Hank took over, fucking my mouth deep, making me gag, before Owen stuffed my mouth with his cock. They took turns. Sharing me. Like they'd shared me most of the evening, until neither one of them was able to hold back. Owen shot his cum in my mouth and over my face. Hank followed suit. The guy was 62, but fuck, did he cum!

The guys laughed and joked. Giving each other high fives and complimenting each other's fuck techniques. Talked about how tight and willing I was. What a great night and what a way to celebrate!

Lift Guy left. The guys laughed after him, suggesting all sorts of excuses for him to tell his wife why his 'walk' had taken so long.

"Tell her you got lost in a bush!"

"They let you sample some juice!"

"Just be honest and tell her you joined a gangbang! She'll think you're joking!"

I sank back against the bed and had nearly fallen asleep when I felt someone lift me. I opened my eyes and saw that he took me to the bathroom, where Evan was running the bath. Hank bathed me. Washed my hair, towelled me dry. Put me in bed.

The men had left. I had no idea what time it was. Hank stroked my face. Tenderly.

"You did good, baby," he smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed, "I'm so proud of you."

I was too tired to respond.

"I'm so glad you agreed to meet."

I smiled sleepily.

"That's OK baby, go to sleep. It's late," he stroked my hair and stood up. "I'll be joining the guys for a few drinks. Then I'll be back to catch some sleep myself."

He smiled down at me as I drifted off to sleep. Hank bent over, kissed my cheek and murmured quietly: "And then we'll party some more...."

xxx