Good Girl to Slut: Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, she didn't blame me for this mess, rather herself.

"I guess I messed that up, didn't I?" she laughed, holding her cum-filled hands away from her body and squinting in case the semen on her forehead dripped into her eyes.

"Not at all, that was great!"

"You're just being nice. Look at me - I'm covered in sticky stuff. Gross!"

"I don't think it's gross. I think it's super fucking hot."

"Ew, really? What other kinds of weird stuff do you think is hot, weirdo?"

She went to the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later, wearing a new shirt.

"Any tips on how to get this stuff off my blouse? You've been dealing with it all your life, I assume."

"I've head cold water works better than warm water."

"Thanks, I'll try it."

I thought that might be the end of our amorous liaisons, but I had seriously underestimated Emily's desire to learn from me.

"Same time tomorrow?" she asked, "you have to give me another shot. I can do better than that. That was like totally pathetic."

"Well," I said, "I guess I could get someone to take my shift..."

"Great!" she said, "now get lost - I have homework to do."

I pulled my pants up and gave her a kiss before heading out the back door and down the bike path to my parked car, pondering this very strange, and kind of amazing situation.

I was basically teaching a smoking hot teenage girl about sex. With no strings attached.

But of course there were strings attached, and because it was Emily, those were kind of weird strings. First of all, she was very particular about what I was allowed to do with her, how I was allowed to touch her.

I managed to massage her clit through her underwear on several occasions, and even slip a finger inside her a few times, but it took a long time before she would take her pants off around me. Partially this was due to her paranoid conviction that her parents would burst through the door at anytime, and partially it was probably due to an ambivalence on her part about what exactly was "going on" between us. We weren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend, but we weren't *not* that either.

I enjoyed her company immensely, even beyond the sexual aspects, and I know she felt the same way about me. But her parents and our age difference made it awkward to find things to do in public together, so we defaulted to meeting secretly, in her house, which gave each encounter an erotic charge. Each time I came over, it was as if we had to make up for lost time somehow.

More than anything, Emily wanted to make up for lost time. She was hungry to learn, and more than anything else, hungry to please me. She wasn't so interested in being pleased herself. I offered to go down on her several times, but she always refused. I came to realize that her drive to please was ultimately also a drive to retain control over the situation. As long as she was the one getting *me* off, she didn't have to worry about her own reaction or her own feelings. It was all about what I wanted.

This was great, for a long time.

Over the next month or so, I went to her house three or four times a week and she got me off each and every time. She became an expert at giving head in a short period of time.

She also got over her reluctance to take off her shirt in front of me, and began to let me cum on her beautiful tits.

She practiced jerking me off, sucking me off, using her tits to jerk me off, and she even began to try to deepthroat me. She let me cum on her face several times, and she also got very adept at swallowing.

I even asked her to lick my cum off of a plate once. Another time, I had her drink it from a glass.

"You're into some weird stuff," she told me, but grinned and tipped the glass back. There was something so incredible about the knowledge that she was doing these filthy things as a virgin who, only weeks before, had never even touched a penis.

Slowly, she allowed me more and more freedoms when it came to touching her. We moved from the couch in the office to a rug in the den. (Her bedroom was still off limits). We would make out on the floor and she would let me finger her and rub her clit. Several times I could tell she was close to orgasm, but she always told me to stop right when things were getting good.

I tried to talk to her about it, and the most I could get her to say was that her reluctance had to do with her upbringing, which had been quite religious, but also strict in other ways too. She was the only child of immigrants who wanted nothing more than for her to succeed in school and life, and they'd recognized early on that the one thing that could sabotage their daughter was a boyfriend.

And they'd managed to keep her away from boys until then. She'd kissed a guy before — once, in the eighth grade — but that was the most she'd done before meeting me. So she felt like she had a lot to catch up on.

Then came the end of the semester and the winter holidays. We didn't make a big deal about class being over, but I did tell her that I was going to visit my parents for three weeks and then on a trip to New York for a week after that. She shrugged her shoulders and asked if I wanted to come over before I left. I told her that, unfortunately, I had a lot to do to get ready for the trip (which was true).

I felt bad about it, but she didn't seem overly concerned.

These were the early days of social media. I didn't have Facebook or MySpace, and if she did, I didn't know about it. We also didn't have each other's email addresses, so I had no idea if I'd ever see her again.

That's why I was very pleasantly surprised when she called me a week after New Years.

"It's me," she said, "I'm out of school for a week. My parents are gone. Come over."

I agreed.

I came to the back door as usual. As usual, Emily opened before I could even knock.

This time she led me not to the office, or the rug, but to the kitchen table. I knew something had changed.

"There's something I want to tell you," she said, gesturing to a chair.

I sat. Was this our break-up conversation?

"I did something over break..."

"Ok...something with another guy?"

"No! Why, did you kiss another girl?"

I thought it was funny that *kissing* was what she was worried about, given the fact that she'd had my cock in her mouth almost continuously for a month.

"No."

"Okay."

"I went on the pill," she blurted, blushing.

"Wow," I said, "ok. So you want to...?"

"Yes," she said, putting her hand on mine, "but we have to go slow, ok?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Ok."

She took me by the hand down a hallway I'd never been down before. I quickly realized we were going to her bedroom.

I remember being a little surprised at how "girly" the room looked. She was 18, but also still in high school.

It seemed like everything in the room was either pink or white. There were posters of kittens on the wall, and a couple of teddy bears on the large fluffy bed. She was definitely still a good girl in the eyes of her parents.

The wholly innocent look of the room only gave an additional charge to the erotic atmosphere.

Emily was clearly nervous.

She walked over to her bed and took my hands in hers, drawing me in for a gentle kiss.

"Don't do anything weird," she whispered, "I know you're kind of a perv."

I smiled.

"I won't."

We kissed gently for a few minutes, then with increasing intensity. I gently pushed her back onto the bed and reached behind her to unbuckle her bra.

After a few minutes of kissing her lips and neck while fondling her breasts, I pulled her shirt over her head.

"Yours too," she said, smiling up at me.

I pulled my own shirt off as well, then leaned to touch my bare chest to hers, the first time we'd ever actually done it. It was strangely intimate, I remember thinking, strange because it felt even more intimate than having my dick sucked.

She must have felt the same way, because she was trembling now. She could tell that I had noticed, and blushed.

"Sorry," she said, "I'm kind of nervous."

"That's ok," I whispered, my mouth next to her ear, "I think it's cute."

"Weirdo."

She smiled up at me and started kissing me again.

Slowly, carefully and gently, I began to focus my attention on her lower body.

I kissed down her neck and chest, taking several long minutes to worship and tease her beautiful, pert nipples with my lips, tongue and fingertips.

She sighed and moaned in satisfaction the entire time.

Slowly, I moved away from her breasts, kissing down her torso until my mouth was at her belly button. I unbuttoned her jeans and began to peel them off her. She had to help, but soon they were lying on the floor of her room and I was staring at her pubic ridge covered by nothing but a pair of white cotton panties with pink butterflies. The panties matched the color scheme of her room perfectly.

I thought about making a joke about this, but her legs were trembling again.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Emily?"

"Yes," she said, nodding and blushing furiously, "I'm sorry I'm being so lame. I'm just nervous."

"It's ok," I said, "don't worry about it."

I reached underneath the waistband of her panties with both hands and slowly peeled them down over her legs, exposing a neatly trimmed bush. This was different. The times that I'd fingered her, she'd always been complete ungroomed down there.

"I don't know what you like," she stammered, "so I thought I'd try this."

"It's beautiful," I said, noticing for the first time how soft her pubic hair was, "it's just how I like it."

I began to kiss her inner thighs, taking my time as I moved slowly towards her vulva and clit. Her legs twitched and she cooed and moaned in a high-pitched tone of voice I couldn't help but find adorable. It was clear that she felt extremely vulnerable, and I felt extremely privileged to be the first one to do this for her.

Finally, I began to kiss her lips and gently lick around her clit. She tensed for a moment, then relaxed. I moaned a bit to let her know how much I was enjoying pleasuring her.

After a few minutes, I took a break and looked up at her. She was flushed, with drops of sweat on her forehead.

"You taste wonderful," I said.

"Thanks."

She pulled me back up towards her and kissed me full on the lips.

"I think I'm ready," she said.

"Ok," I said, "do you have a condom? I didn't bring one because I didn't know this was going to happen."

"You don't need one," she said, "I want to feel just you the first time."

I didn't stop to wonder if she was telling the truth about being on the pill. The thought of fucking her bare was enough to drive every other consideration out of my mind. And besides, from what I knew of her already she was a fastidiously cautious person.

"Ok," I said.

We kissed again, and I reached down and began to undo my pants.

"Where are my manners?" she grinned, "I should help you with that!"

All of a sudden, her shyness seemed to be gone, and she climbed on top of me and pulled down my jeans and underwear, devouring my cock like she had so many times before. From this angle, I could admire her amazing young tits.

After probably less than a minute of her now-incredible oral skills, I had to stop her.

"That's good," I said, "you don't want me to cum yet."

She grinned up at me, wiping some spit from her chin.

"Ok," she said, "where were we?"

She flipped back down onto the bed, clearly signaling that I should take control again.

I reached down between her legs and was pleased to find her even wetter than she'd been when I was going down on her. Sucking cock obviously really turned her on.

I slipped just the tip of a finger inside her and was pleased to find that she was extremely tight, though not so tight that we would need to abandon the project altogether.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

"It could hurt a little at first."

"I know," she said, "I'm trying to relax. I read that that makes it easier."

"For sure."

I pressed the head of my raging hard cock to her virginal entrance, trying to get the right angle.

Slowly, I worked just the tip of the head inside, until I began to meet resistance.

"Ok," I said, "take a deep breath."

She breathed in deeply, then exhaled slowly as I began to push. She bit her lip, breathing out through her nose, and closed her eyes as if concentrating.

I pressed forward firmly yet (I thought) gently. She groaned.

"It's ok," she assured me, her eyes tensely closed, "you can keep going."

I pulled out just a bit and worked the tip back into position, then pressed ahead again, this time harder.

"Oooo," she squealed.

I groaned in exertion, unsure if the angle was correct, thinking I might never get inside her in this way, when suddenly I pushed through the resistance and plunged into her.

Half of my cock was now lodged firmly in her warm, wet young pussy. Her eyes shot open and she gazed into mine, looking more beautiful in that moment than I'd ever seen her before.

"Almost there," I said, gently pulling out a bit and then pushing into her to the hilt. As I did so, she bit her lip again, letting out an adorable little squeak.

"How's that?" I asked, "I'm all the way inside now."

"It's...ok," she said, hesitating, "just keep going."

I pulled back and took another stroke. I'd never been inside a pussy as warm wet and tight as hers. It was a simply incredible feeling.

I pushed her legs back a bit to try to go even deeper. She looked up at me, her face a sweet mixture of concern and complete submission.

"Go ahead," she whispered, "I want you to take me."

Those words, "take me," almost brought me to the edge. I almost couldn't speak. I began to fuck her, slowly at first, because almost all of my effort was devoted to trying not to cum.

Maybe she understood this, because next she whispered, "just do what feels good to you."

I groaned, plunging into her just a few dozen times before I shot my load, deep into her virgin cunt, holding myself there buried to the hilt, each spurt hitting her cervix.

"Did you...?"

"Yeah," I said, a little sheepishly, "sorry it didn't last longer."

"It lasted just long enough," she smiled, "stay inside for a while. It feels really wet now."

I leaned down and kissed her, slowly realizing that my cock was still rock hard, and would probably be ready to go again quite soon. Oh to be 24 again!

Her eyes glimmered as I began to thrust again, slowly at first, then more and more forcefully but with an inconsistent rhythm.

"Does it feel good?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said, "but also a little strange. It's nice."

She kissed me sweetly.

"It certainly seemed like you enjoyed it."

"Oh yes. You feel amazing."

"I'm glad."

She was positively glowing now as I moved in her, making love to her tenderly.

I reached down and grabbed her hand as I thrust into her a bit harder and more rhymically.

She started to moan a little, and closed her eyes again, concentrating on the sensations.

I pushed her legs up and back to facilitate even deeper penetration. I wanted to open her completely to me.

"Fuck," I groaned, supporting myself with my arms as I began to pummel her tight cunt, "you're so tight I can't believe it."

She smiled without opening her eyes. I knew I was not far from cumming again. I wanted to help her reach climax as well, but I also realized it was probably unrealistic, given the fact that I'd never given her an orgasm before and that it was her very first time being penetrated.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned, slamming into her harder now.

"Go ahead," she panted in a hoarse whisper, "cum inside me please."

The sound of this beautiful young girl begging me to fill her drove me over the edge. I emptied myself inside her, my balls shooting so hard that they ached afterwards.

I collapsed on top of her and gave her a long kiss.

"That was nice," she said, her face glowing, "and it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would."

I slowly pulled out of her, noticing a bit of blood on my shaft.

"It was wonderful for me," I said, "I wish I could have made you cum, though."

"That's ok," she said, "I like making you feel good. And I've never had an orgasm before. At least I don't think I have."

"I think you'd know if you had."

"Yeah, I guess I would," she said.

We cuddled for a while, then she kicked me out, still paranoid that her parents might come home unexpectedly.

"We're doing this again soon," she said assertively as she kissed me before I walked out the back door.

And we did do it. Not the next day (because she was still sore) and not the day after that (though she did give me one of her now-expert blowjobs) but a few days later. And several times the next week as well.

The first five or so times we very similar to the first time. I had to work to get inside her, we made love tenderly in the missionary position, with only one of us achieving climax (me).

Soon, however, Emily began to want to explore new positions and techniques. And with time, it became clear that this girl absolutely *loved* cock. She craved it. There was no polite way to say it. I was witnessing the awakening of a sexually voracious young woman.

The more we experimented, then closer she got to having an orgasm while we were fucking, until one day, when I was fucking her from behind (she was face down on the bed, a pillow under her lower body with her legs closed), a change came over her.

"Don't stop," she gasped, "oh god don't stop."

I concentrated on keeping my own orgasm at bay as I slammed into her tight pussy from behind, feeling her tense up as she began to emit adorable high-pitched shrieks with every thrust, the bedsheets clenched in her fists.

"OH GOD OH GOD YES!!"

And with that, Emily had her first orgasm. The feeling of her pussy contracting on my cock, accompanied by her yells of passion, caused me to lose control as well, and I shot a gigantic load directly at her cervix.

"That was amazing..." she said breathlessly, after I'd pulled out and flopped onto the bed beside her, "can we do it again?"

"I can try," I said, "do we have time?"

She looked at her clock.

"We should be ok for another 20 minutes or so."

She smiled at me mischievously and slid down the bed to prepare me for the next round by cleaning my cock with her mouth.

I was sore, but ready to go again soon.

And so was Emily. This time, it didn't take nearly as long, and I wasn't nearly as close to cumming as I had been before.

We tried the same position: her on her stomach, a pillow underneath her hips, and her legs close and stretched behind her as I entered her from above.

I brought her to orgasm three more times in this position before finally cumming again myself. It would actually be more accurate to say that she brought herself to orgasm, in a sense, because she had finally been able to figure out the combination of mental and physical adjustments she needed in order to climax.

More than anything that I had done, Emily had moved past her own psychological blocks concerning her sexual desire. Unlike women who cannot orgasm from penetration alone, Emily seemed to *require* a hard dick. This was good news for me, of course, because it meant that I was in great demand.

I suggested that she get a dildo, and even offered to buy it for her, but she was afraid that her parents would somehow find out about it.

"Besides," she said, "a cock isn't nearly as nice without the person attached."

I wholeheartedly agreed.

So we continued to fuck, in secret, after school, at her house. She never wanted to see my place, and she never asked much about where I lived. I offered to have her over sometime, but she was afraid her parents might get suspicious and wonder where she was. I wondered if they weren't already suspicious about the number of times she was changing the sheets and/or washing the towels that we used during our sessions, but that was something that she took care of.