Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Britney pays the principal a visit.
6.2k words
4.54
239.6k
45

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18***

FYI: This is the 6th chapter in the story Good Girl vs. Slut. Some of this chapter refers to past events...if it gets confusing, read the other chapters! =)

***

"Trisha...Trisha, wait!"

Barely seconds after practice ended, Trisha burst through the doors of the locker room, her head down, close to tears. Mandy was half a step behind her. The rest of the squad filed slowly behind.

"Trisha...it's okay...it's not a big deal!"

Trisha shook her head as she reached her locker and wrenched it open. She had barely managed it through the day, memories of her encounter with Principal Johnson still fresh, avoiding Mr. Braun at every turn, barely even able to concentrate on her work. Now, she had tripped and fumbled her way through cheerleading practice, so badly that the coach had ended it early.

"God...I'm so terrible at this...I should just quit."

"Trisha!" Mandy affectionately patted her shoulder. "Don't say that! Come on, you usually nail this routine perfectly! I'm being serious," she added, as Trisha gave her a doubtful look. "you normally do just fine! Today was just a bad day, everyone has them! Cheer up!"

Trisha unzipped her cheerleader's blouse and pulled it off, then did the same with her sports bra. Her breasts jiggled to attention as she bent over and pulled her gym bag out of her locker. Mandy kept talking.

"Trisha, it'll be okay! I promise!"

Trisha took her bra and her bright green tank top out of her locker, and threw both of them on. Finally, she turned to face her friend, and offered a smile. "Yeah...I...I guess. Thanks, Mandy."Mandy is so sweet...and she's such a good friend. But...if only I could tell her what was really on my mind.Mandy gave her a smile and turned to her own locker. Trisha wriggled her slender hips back and forth as she gently tugged her cheerleaders' miniskirt down to her ankles, stepping delicately out of them and putting them in her locker. She pulled another skirt out of her bag, a long, light blue one, and tugged it over her petite legs. She shut her locker and grabbed her bag, turning back to Mandy.

"Hey, Trisha...can I ask you something?" They were walking out of the locker room now, into the gym parking lot.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Well..." Mandy nervously fingered the belt loop of her jeans. "It's just...you've just seemed really distant or something these last couple weeks. Is everything okay?"

"Oh..." Trisha stopped to face her friend. "Um..."

"I mean...you can tell me anything, Trisha. I just...I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

Trisha's heart did a somersault. She wanted to hug her friend, to thank her a thousand times for being so sweet and supportive, for looking so worried. She wanted to tell Mandy everything. But she couldn't.I'm...I'm sorry Mandy. I just can't deal with you disapproving of me...

Trisha tried to come up with a good excuse. "Well...I mean, I've been getting really worried about college. Just cause I really want to go to a good school, but I can't afford it unless I get a good scholarship, and...well...I just don't think I have the grades for it." She looked at her feet in shame.I can't believe I'm lying to her like this... but I've got no choice!

Mandy gave her another hug. "Oh, Trisha. Everything will be fine! You'll find something! You're so smart, I'm sure you'll get into a good school."

Trisha smiled. "Yeah...thanks. I hope so."

"I'm sure you will!" Mandy returned the smile. "Well...see you tomorrow. Don't worry so much, okay?"

"Okay...thanks, Mandy. See ya." She waved at her friend and started to walk to her car. As soon as Mandy was out of sight, the tears that had been welling for so long in Trisha's eyes finally came forth. Dealing with Mr. Braun and Principal Johnson was hard enough, but now she was lying about it to her best friend. She silently sobbed, wiping her eyes as she walked. She sped up into a quick trot now, desperate to get to her car. Finally, she reached it, and was fumbling in her purse when she heard a voice behind her, making her jump.

"Everything okay, girl?"

It was Britney. She was leaning against the car next to Trisha's, watching with a casual look.

"Umm...hi, Britney. Everything's fine, thanks." Trisha began to fish for her keys again.

"What, that's it? Just 'Hi, Britney?' Shit, Trisha. I let you watch me fuck a teacher, and that's all I get? That's cold!" Trisha looked up to see Britney smiling at her joke. The head cheerleader was wearing a typical outfit for her – a miniskirt and tube top. The skirt was short, checkered red-and-black and pleated. Her legs were also clad in a sheer white pair of stockings; the sexy schoolgirl. The tube top was tight and black, and tied up around the middle, exposing a good portion of Britney's taut, curved midriff. Her double-D breasts bulged out of the top of her shirt, straining to get free of the tight fabric, and her beach blonde hair fell down to her chest, framing it perfectly. She was also wearing a pair of black stiletto heels, and Trisha recognized them – they were at the mall, and she had thought about buying them a few weeks ago, but had decided not to because she didn't think she could pull off the look.Britney definitely can,Trisha thought. Out of nowhere, a twinge of envy slid through her.

"No, it's not that, Britney..."

"Oh, I get it. You don't want to be seen with me. You don't want to be seen with the class slut. I get it." Britney was still smiling, but Trisha couldn't tell if she was joking. That wasn't true, really. After all, no one would have confused them. There was Britney, with a porn star's body, with a miniskirt so short that her ass almost stuck out the bottom. And then there was Trisha, petite and cute, pretty but prim, decently clad in a skirt and a tank top.

"No, it's really not that, I'm just..."

"Forget it." Britney shrugged. "I like what I am. If you don't, fuck off." She started to walk away, her heels clacking against the parking lot's pavement.

"Britney..." Trisha hung her head. She would never be able to tell Mandy, she knew that. But her secrets were bubbling up inside her, clawing at her insides, threatening to burst out of her. She had to tell someone. She hardly even knew the head cheerleader, but somehow, she thought that maybe she would understand. Britney had stopped, waiting expectantly, still looking casual and unconcerned.

"I...have something I want to tell you."I can't take it any longer...the only person I can tell this to is Britney. And...and then I just have to hope.So Trisha told Britney everything – how she had sucked Mr. Braun's cock and swallowed his cum because she wanted a good grade, how he had pressured her into fucking him three more times, how she didn't know what to do and didn't know what came over her when she brought Mr. Braun to the locker room to see Britney. And how Professor Johnson had raped her after he found them, right in his office, bending her over his desk and taking her as she whimpered.

Britney listened in silence, leaning against the car until Trisha finished. She was silent for a long moment after Trisha stopped, so long that Trisha almost wondered if Britney had even been listening. Finally, the head cheerleader spoke.

"Well...I'm sorry."

Trisha nodded.

"Principal Johnson...hmm. How did it feel?"

Trisha looked up, shocked. "Wh...what??"

"The sex. How did it feel?"

Trisha was bewildered. "Um....I don't....I don't know. I wasn't even thinking about it. The whole thing was just so terrible"

The head cheerleader nodded. "And what about with Mr. Braun?"

Trisha paused, staring at her feet as she considered the question. "Well...that was different, I guess. It wasn't...he was forcing me into it too, but...it wasn't as rough."

A flicker of a smile passed across Britney's face, but Trisha didn't notice. "Interesting. So...did it ever feel good, when you were fucking Mr. Braun?"

Trisha looked up, confused. "I...I mean, I told you, Britney...I did that cause otherwise I was going to fail my test. I..."

"Yeah, I know, I heard you. But you didn't answer my question. Did it feel good?"

Trisha looked up to meet Britney's gaze. "Well, I mean, it's not like Iwantedto do those things with him, so..."

Britney let out a loud, exaggerated sigh. "Jesus, Trisha. Why does everything have to be so black and white with you? You can fuck someone just for a grade and still enjoy it. You can not expect or not want to have sex with someone and end up enjoying it, too. What's the rule that says you can only like fucking someone at certain times? If it feels good, then just go with it. So, I'll ask you one more time, and be honest, hun. Did it feel good?"

Trisha closed her eyes in shame, but somehow, something that she never could have admitted to Mandy was easy to tell Britney. "...Um...well...y-yes. Yes, actually, it did feel good. He...he made me cum." She hung her head in shame.

Britney laughed. "Wow...I've never seen someone look so sad about having an orgasm."

"But it's so terrible!" Trisha blurted out. "I don't understand how it happened...I couldn't believe it even then. I don't know what came over me." Her head was still down, embarrassed, mortified.

"I do," Britney said, casually. "It's simple. You're a slut."

Trisha's head whipped back up. "What??" In an instant, Trisha's shame had vanished, and the cheerleader was only furious at Britney's words. She could barely sputter out an angry retort. "How...how can you...you're...you're one to talk!!"

Britney laughed again. "Honey, honey...you misunderstood me! I'm not insulting you. It's a good thing. It's the truth. You love sex, Trisha, you can't get enough of it, and even when you don't want to you end up craving it. There's nothing wrong with that, hun, but you have to accept it, not work against it."

"That's...that's ridiculous! How dare you!"

Britney's smile faded slightly; she seemed to finally realize how angry Trisha was. "Okay," she said, much more seriously. "Fine. Let me show you a video." She slung her gym bag off of her shoulder and began to rummage through it. Still livid, Trisha craned her neck over Britney's shoulder. As the head cheerleader was pushing things aside, Trisha saw a familiar sight; the head cheerleader's dildo, sitting unceremoniously in the bag next to her cheerleader's outfit and tennis shoes. Finally, Britney stood up again, a video camera in her hand. She switched it on and began scanning through, until she found the part she wanted.

"Here," she said, turning it so Trisha could see. "Remember this?"

Trisha realized that she was watching yesterday's scene from the boys' locker room; she had forgotten that Britney' camera was on the whole time. The camera was barely a foot away from the head cheerleader's face, so that most of the screen was dominated by Britney's sweaty, flushed face, flailing back and forth, moaning and screaming as she rammed her gorgeous body into Mr. Braun. Even in the video, Trisha could hear the loudslapsandsmacksof their hips colliding, of the head cheerleader spanking her own ass.

"Look at the corner," Britney said, watching Trisha's face. The JV cheerleader peered into the screen, and then realized that she was visible on the edge. Her hand went to her mouth as she realized that in the video, her own eyes were closed, her legs and her body were stiff, and both of her hands were plunged into her jeans to the wrist, moving and squirming wildly, rubbing against her pussy. Her own mouth was slack in an expression of wild lust, and her arms were moving so quickly that they made Trisha's shoulders ache as she watched.Oh God...I completely forgot about that...I was so turned on watching them. I don't know what came over me.She blushed as she watched herself in the video, rocking up and down on her feet, as if somehow if she stood on her tippy-toes she could gain better access to her aching twat. Silently, she handed the camera back to Britney.

The head cheerleader grinned at her. "I'll say it again, hun. I'm not telling you to insult you. I'm telling you because it's the truth, and because I think it'll help you. You're a slut, and as a slut, you shouldn't be afraid of sex. You should be embracing it. You can't live without it, for fuck's sake!"

Trisha wildly shook her head, her brown hair flying across her shoulders. "No...no way, Britney! Principal Johnson raped me! Mr. Braun took advantage of me! It's terrible!"

"Of course it's terrible! Sometimes sex is good and sometimes it's not! But the important thing is to not let it get to you! It's just sex, sweetie! A girl like you can get it anywhere."

"No...no, you don't know what it's like! You can't imagine it!"

Britney raised an eyebrow. "Trisha...it's been years since I could count the guys I've fucked. Are you really suggesting that after all this time, I've never been taken advantage of? That I've never changed my mind and said no and been pressured into fucking them anyway?"

For the first time, Trisha felt a genuine empathy for Britney, and she flushed with shame. "I...I mean...no. I'm sorry, Britney."

The head cheerleader shrugged. "It's okay. Look, maybe I was too blunt with you. I know this is hard to get used to. I'm just trying to help you out. Sex can be so powerful, Trisha. And wonderful, too. You just gotta learn how to harness it!"

Trisha nodded. "I guess...I don't know. But I just get so mad, thinking about how Principal Johnson treated me. I mean...no matter what you say, it's still terrible!"

"Yeah..." Britney was biting on her lip, seemingly deep in thought. "Maybe I'll go talk to him."

Trisha looked up, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Britney gave a sly grin. "The principal and I...we're 'old friends.' I'll go have a chat with him." She picked up her bag and started to walk across the parking lot. 'But, if I do, you have to do something for me."

"Right now?"

"Yup. Right now. Can you do it?"

"Um...okay..."

"I want you to go to the back of the school building, and find a big air duct, next to the emergency exit door. Then, I want you to climb in it, and crawl forward until you reach the first vent. Stop there. Can you do that?"

"Crawl...into the vent?"

"That's right."

"What...I don't understand."

"Just do it, hun. You'll see." And with that, Britney strode off.

After a moment, Trisha followed, confused, bewildered, and nervous.I'm not sure what to make of Britney. On the one hand, it's nice of her to talk to me about this but...what she said...I just don't know. Am I a slut? Is she right? I just don't think I could admit to something like that. I...I'm a good girl! ...Or at least, I think I am.She reached the back of the building and found the duct Britney had described. For a moment, Trisha stood in front of it, staring, unsure what to do.What does Britney have planned? What if I get in trouble?But she shrugged off her backpack and slowly wriggled her way inside the ventilation shaft. Once inside, she found it was surprisingly easy to crawl forward, and did so slowly, carefully, still very nervous.Britney's so different from all of my friends...and I can't help but admit...there's some truth to what she's saying.She reached a vent, and stopped, peering into it. She was in the roof, apparently, because she was looking down into a room. Immediately, she gasped. She was directly above Principal Johnson's office! The man was sitting at his desk, reading a stack of papers, when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," the principal called out. Trisha held her breath as Britney walked into the room.

The principal stood up. "Britney! Ah...what a...pleasant surprise. What can I do for you?"

Britney smiled, leaning confidently over the desk, tossing her long blonde hair, her massive boobs bursting out at the principal. "I have something to ask you."

The principal nodded, looking nervous. Trisha was shocked – it was usually the principal who was intimidating to his students...now, it seemed like it was the other way around.Why is he so nervous?"Well sure, Britney...I have a meeting with the board in a few minutes, but..."

"I want to know what you think about my friend Trisha."

Trisha gasped.What is she doing??

"Trisha? Well...ah...she's a very good student, she..."

"Oh, I know she's a good student, Principal. Anything else?"

"Uh...no, no I don't think so..."

Britney climbed onto the desk, on her knees, her chest hanging inches from the principal's sweating face. "Really? Nothing else?"

Trisha's eyes widened in shock, and she could see that the principal's did too. He wiped his forehead. "I...ah...well...I..."

"Tell the truth, Principal Johnson. Don't lie to me."

"I...well...uh...I may have...ah...punished her..."

"Yes, I know, Principal Johnson. You fucked her, didn't you?"

"I...ah...I mean....I...suppose..."

Trisha stifled another gasp.This is unbelievable!Somehow, Britney had some kind of control over this man; it was as if he was being forced to obey her, as if she had hypnotized him, somehow.

"You can't do that, Principal. You can't do that to just any pretty girl you see. If you want sex, you come to me. I'm the slut around here, remember?"

"I...yes, well..."

"Did you forget? Should I remind you?"

The principal gave a start at Britney's words, and Trisha realized that his breathing was short and heavy. He was shifting his weight, too, as if he was struggling with something.

"No, Britney...last time...that video tape you took...my wife, she...she..."

"Take your pants off, Principal Johnson. Right now." Britney stood up on Principal Johnson's desk, towering over him in her heels and her miniskirt, commanding him like he was just a child.

"Ah...no, my meeting, it's about to..."

"No? Principal Johnson, you don't want to fuck me? You don't want to pound my tender, wet pussy? You don't want to make me scream?"

"No, you see..." Principal Johnson's sputtering protests continued, but Trisha watched in shock as he stood up, and his hands automatically went to his pants. It was as if his brain was saying one thing, but his body another, uncontrollable, unable to stop.

"That's a good boy, Principal Johnson. Take them off."

Principal Johnson gritted his teeth, pulling his pants down, unable to will himself to stop. His face was starting to grow red with irritation. "You...you bitch..." he stammered, softly. "You can't just-"

Britney let out a loud laugh. "Mmm..calling me a bitch, huh Principal? I'm the one telling you what to do. I think you'remybitch."

He looked up at her, enraged. "W-What??"

"Well...if I'm the bitch, how come I'm tellingyouwhat to do, andyou'reobeyingme?" She laughed again.

The principal's voice rose to a shout. "You whore! Shut the fuck up!"

Britney laughed, sinking down to her knees, level with his face. "You want to punish me then, Principal Johnson? Does my little bitch want to punish me?"

"You WHORE!" Principal Johnson grabbed Britney by the hair, turning her around on his desk, forcing her to bend over. Britney giggled excitedly, raising her ass in the air, on her hands and knees as the Principal frantically yanked his pants down his legs. Trisha could see the head cheerleader's bright red thong, sticking out of the bottom of her straining miniskirt. She couldn't tear her eyes away, shocked as she was.

"You dirty WHORE! You piece of SHIT!" Principal Johnson clambered onto the desk behind her, grabbing her skirt with both hands, wrenching it upwards. Like an animal, he ferociously shoved her thong aside, exposing Britney's pink, tender pussy.

"What's that, little bitch? Is my little bitch going to try to fuck me?"

"Shut up, you whore! Shut up!" With a primal scream of rage, the principal plunged his dick into Britney's hoisted ass in a single stroke, his hands grabbing her butt cheeks, slamming her back into him.

12