Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" Britney cried out loud, as her body shuddered with his impalement. "Fuck me, bitch, fuck me! Take that pussy!"

"You whore! Agh...ahh!" Principal Johnson grunted with effort as he pounded furiously into Britney's pussy, his dick plowing into her, making her entire body rock back and forth on the desk with the force of his thrusts. His hands were buried in the tender flesh of Britney's ass, and Trisha could see one of the head cheerleader's hands sneaking down to her crotch, tweaking her own clit as the Principal hammered into her. The class slut was breathing fast, and the harder Mr. Braun treated her, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

"Come on, little bitch! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

"Fuck me, you bitch! Fuck me!"

From her perch in the vent, Trisha could hear the slap of Principal Johnson's sweaty thighs against Britney's ass, the creak of the desk as it rocked back and forth with the weight of the two fucking people. Britney's hand was working fast now on her clit, the head cheerleader's curly blonde hair bouncing to and fro as the principal plowed into her.

"Is that it, Principal Johnson? Is that as hard as you can fuck me?"

"Aggghhh!" The principal grabbed a fistful of Britney's hair and pulled viciously, his hips jamming into her, one hand still tightly clenching the head cheerleader's ass. Britney let out a loud moan of pleasure as her head arched back, her body slamming against the principal's to meet his thrusts. Her long, slender legs, sprawled across the desk, powered her body into him, eager for more.

"Harder, bitch, harder! Can't you keep up??"

Sweat poured down the principal's face as he speared into her, his entire shaft brutally plunging deep into Britney's soaked, dripping pussy. Trisha watched them in awe, and couldn't help feeling turned on – watching Britney manipulate this huge man, as he plowed into her gorgeous body, her curved ass and slender hips, her long blonde hair flailing about, her hand underneath her, rubbing frantically at her own clit. Principal Johnson desperately pounded against Britney with all his might, and the head cheerleader was just as eager, slamming her hips against his, making the desk shudder with each collision and their bodies shake with the impact.

"Fuck! You whore! You slut!"

"Come on, Principal Johnson! Fuck me!" Britney shimmied off his cock, and turned around to face him. The Principal was gasping for breath, sweat dripping off his body.

"Lie down, little bitch! Lie down and let me ride you!"

"Fuck YOU!" The principal's face was red with rage, but he obeyed her. Trisha smirked as she watched the principal, infuriated but obeying the head cheerleader's every command like a child. Britney straddled him as he laid down on the desk, his feet dangling off the side. She eased herself down on him, moaning as she felt his dick stab into her dripping twat.

"Mmm...yeah..." Britney bounced on top of his meat, her hair flopping and her tits swaying back and forth. Then the Principal grabbed her around the waist with both hands, and he forced her down, his balls slapping against Britney's bouncing ass. Trisha watched the head cheerleader ride the principal's cock, rolling and jamming her ass deep into his hips, slamming down hard on him, making the desk creak in protest and his entire body crash with the impact. More than once, Britney opened her eyes and looked up, and Trisha knew that the head cheerleader was looking straight at her, that she knew that Trisha was watching them fuck. But then Britney closed them again, bucking up and down, jamming the principal's stiff tool in and out of her.

"Ahhh...fuck! You! You....slut!"

"Come on, Principal Johnson! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Britney leaned back and arched her head, letting her hands rest on the Principal's shuddering thighs, riding him, ferociously grinding her hips into his, burying his stiff tool deep in her swollen twat. The force of each of the principal's wild thrusts shot her upward, sending her bouncing into the air before she slammed back down on him. One of the head cheerleader's hands snuck up to her chest, massaging her giant tits, squeezing and teasing them.

"Ohhh...God...Fuck!!!" The principal's eyes were wide open, and he was gasping for breath.

"Yeah, you bitch! Fuck me!"

"Ahhhh!!!!" The principal's mouth opened wide, and his hands grasped down hard on Britney's bouncing, flopping body. He was about to cum, Trisha could see it on his face. But suddenly, without warning, Britney rolled off. She slithered her slender waist out of his grasp, sliding off the desk and landing on her feet beside him. Her hair tousled and her body flushed red, the head cheerleader grinned down as the gasping, flailing man.

Trisha let out a soft giggle. She hated Principal Johnson with all her being, but this was almost too cruel. The man gasped for breath, shocked and enraged, his stiff tool throbbing, only seconds away from climax. One hand grasped desperately for Britney, trying to pull her back, but she was faster than him. The other hand desperately began to jack off his cock, a blur, trying helplessly to reach orgasm after Britney had pulled herself off of him.

"You! You...b...bitch! You dirty...f-fucking...whore..." He sputtered and gasped as he tried desperately to cum, but Trisha could see from the angry, frantic look on his face that it wasn't going to happen.

"Finish...finish me off...you slut! You whore! Finish me off!"

Britney was tugging her miniskirt back down over her ass, tender and red from Principal Johnson's grabbing. She calmly watched the principal frantically jerking at his dick, an amused look on her face. She rearranged her thong over her swollen, soaked pussy and tossed her hair before leaning down to whisper: "Principal...don't ever fuck with Trisha again." Then she stood back up. Before he could answer, she said: "And don't you have a meeting to go to?"

"F...FUCK!! You...fucking whore!!" With a frustrated scream, the principal leapt up from the desk, wrenching his pants up around his waist. Still red and panting, he raced out the office door, slamming it behind him. Trisha laughed.That was incredible!She opened her mouth to say something, but the head cheerleader disappeared too, hurrying, almost running out after the principal. Where was she going? Trisha quickly turned around in the vent, clambering backwards to try and follow her.

As soon as Trisha slipped back out of the vent, she saw Britney, sitting against the wall, in the shade.What is going on?Britney had thrown down her bag next to her. Her legs were spread and her skirt was hitched back up around her waist. As Trisha hurried over to see what she was doing, she noticed Britney's chest was heaving, her eyes tightly, closed, her face desperate and agitated. The class slut's hand was at her pussy, a furious blur, working up against her swollen lips and her stiff clit at the same time. And then Trisha understood – as cruel as it had been for Principal Johnson, stopping their fucking early hadn't been easy for Britney either. The head cheerleader had been close to cumming too, and she had desperately run out of the principal's office to finish herself off.

Without even thinking, Trisha hurriedly sat down next to Britney. The head cheerleader had done this all for her...now she could return the favor. As the head cheerleader frantically panted, Trisha grabbed her shirt, trying to unbutton it.

"Rip it...rip it..." Britney whispered frantically, her chest heaving, her hand still a blur on her pussy, and Trisha obeyed. Grasping hard, she tore with all her might at the fabric. Pieces of fabric flew across the ground as Britney's tattered shirt fell in pieces, revealing her massive, heaving breasts. Trisha grabbed Britney's bra and wrenched it down, watching in awe as the head cheerleader's huge lobes burst forth, bouncing and swaying as Britney's body bucked in effort. Gently, Trisha reached down and grasped one of the massive tits, unsure of what to do, squeezing it and rubbing it, tweaking the nipple in a way she knew would have thrilled her own body.

"Ohh...ohhh God..." Britney's hand came up to grasp Trisha's, forcing her to bury her fingertips deeper into the head cheerleader's tit. Trisha felt confused and uncertain; she didn't know what Britney wanted. As one hand rubbed the head cheerleader's boob, she hesitantly slid the other one down to her soaking twat, rubbing her fingertips against Britney's cunt. Immediately, the girl's body responded, and Trisha was rewarded with a loud moan. Throwing caution to the wind, the JV cheerleader plunged three fingers into Britney's dripping twat, and the class slut's entire body shot upwards in reply, bucking hard, rolling and grinding fiercely against Trisha's touch.

"Fuck! Oh God, Trisha!" Britney's body rocked upwards, her hips shoving herself against Trisha's hand, her gasping chest thrust forward for Trisha to squeeze. The two cheerleaders worked away at Britney's flushed body – one of Trisha's hands plunged in her twat, one of Britney's rubbing desperately at her own clit. Trisha still didn't know what to do, but the head cheerleader's pleasure seemed to be growing with every second. She watched as Britney's head arched backwards, and began to whimper and squeal at the sky. Her boobs heaved up and down as she panted, her hips eagerly thrusting against Trisha's soaked fingers.

Then, Trisha remembered the dildo that she had seen in Britney's bag. With a slight smile, she grabbed for the bag, one hand still buried in Britney's twat. She impatiently wrenched it open and found the sex toy almost immediately. Quickly, she pulled it out and positioned it under the head cheerleader's gyrating hips, pulling her own fingertips out and spreading Britney's pussy lips wide. Britney's eyes were closed; she didn't know what Trisha was doing. Gently, slowly, Trisha began to slide the dildo into Britney's soaking twat

"Ahhh..oh my fucking God! Ohhh Trisha! Oh my God!!!" Trisha felt Britney's hand grab her wrist, like a vice, almost painful. She guided Trisha's own hand, pushing the dildo further into her own pussy, burying it in herself. Trisha could feel Britney's juices soaking her hand, dribbling onto the ground. The JV cheerleader's fingers plunged hard and fast, jamming the dildo deep into Britney's twat, and she could feel Britney's pussy stretch and engulf it. The head cheerleader's hips were bucking wildly now, her legs involuntarily spreading wider, her ass hoisted to give Trisha better access to her hot red cunt. Britney was gasping now, her entire body shaking and rocking with effort, her face bright red with desire.

"Ohhhhh...fuuuuck!" One of Britney's hands was still pinching and kneading her clit; the other was firmly burrowed in Trisha's wrist, clawing at it. Britney's chest heaved and rocked, and her hips shot upwards, desperately engulfing as much of the dildo as possible, burying it inside of her. Trisha pumped into Britney's pussy with all her might, watching as the length of the dildo pierced into the head cheerleader's red, swollen flesh. She was almost afraid that she was hurting Britney, thrusting the dildo as hard as she was, but she was also excited.

She looks so hot...thrusting and writhing on the ground.Deep, so deep, the dildo plunged into Britney's twat, and her gorgeous body desperately bucked back in response.

Britney let go of Trisha's arm, and a second later, her hand was on the back of Trisha's head, gently but firmly pushing her down, towards the head cheerleader's heaving tits. For a moment, Trisha resisted, confused, but then she understood. She bent down and locked her lips on one of Britney's nipples, suckling, biting it gently, tasting it with the tip of her tongue. She felt the class slut's hand tighten on the back of her head, urging her on, silently begging for more. Trisha was still powering the dildo deep into Britney with one hand, and she began to gently squeeze the head cheerleader's tit with the other, feeling the flesh slide along her fingers as she licked. She flicked Britney's nipple back and forth with her tongue, teasing it, sucking it, feeling her friend's wild excitement through the stiff nub.

Trisha was half-hypnotized by the sight of the head cheerleader, wild and lost in her pleasure. One hand was still fucking Britney, hard and fast, piercing into her bulging, swollen pussy, making the head cheerleader's entire body twist and shudder in response. Her other hand was buried in Britney's tit, kneading and squeezing it, bringing it up to her mouth to lick and suckle. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Britney's hand, a blur over her pussy, still furiously grinding at her eager clit. The head cheerleader was panting so hard and so fast that Trisha thought she might pass out, but her hips were still thrusting back and forth, and her head was still arched back, moaning and squealing.

Then, Trisha felt Britney's hand tighten on the back of her head, surprisingly strong. With a final wail of joy, Britney's entire body jerked forward. Both of her hands flew backwards, spasming, scraping and tearing at the ground. Her legs gave out helpless kicks and twitches. Trisha watched in awe, her fingers still plowing in and out of Britney's twat, as the head cheerleader's orgasm smashed through her. Trisha's own orgasms were earsplitting – she knew that she had a tendency to scream uncontrollably in the midst of her climax. But Britney – loud, brash Britney – only panted, whimpering and gasping for breath as her body trembled and twitched on the ground. Her climax rushed inwards, ravaging her gorgeous, trembling body.

"Ohhh...oh...o-oh...ohhh..." The head cheerleader's spread legs squirmed uncontrollably across the ground, her head tossed back and her mouth wide open, her chest heaving so heavily that her tits bounced up and down along with it. Trisha felt her pussy clenching down on the dildo, convulsing, jolting and spasming with pleasure, and she knew that each jolt was sending a wave of ferocious joy through her friend's quivering body.

"Ohhh...o-ohh my g-godd...ohhh..." Britney's body gave one final tremor as she relaxed, sinking back down on the ground. The head cheerleader kept her eyes closed, continuing to whimper and shudder for a few more seconds as she felt the waves of pleasure die down. Finally she opened them.

"T-Trisha..." she panted. "Fuck...yes...thank you...thank you..."

Trisha couldn't help giggling as she stared down at her. Britney's shirt was in tatters across her heaving chest, her legs still spread, her pussy juices splattered across her crotch and her thighs and dribbling onto the ground. The head cheerleader grinned up at her.

"Well, hun...this is the second time I've seen you with your hand in a pussy. Maybe I bring the slut out in you." She laughed.

Trisha laughed too, but in her mind, something flickered.Maybe...maybe she's right.She helped Britney to her feet, and the head cheerleader wobbled a bit on her long legs, quickly catching her balance in her stiletto heels. Trisha marveled at her skill.

"Did you enjoy my show with Principal Johnson?" Britney tossed her hair, and she ran her hands across her naked chest; Trisha knew that she was still enjoying the sensations of her climax.

"I..um...yeah." She giggled. "Yeah...thanks, Britney."

The head cheerleader tugged her miniskirt back down over her ass, now covered in dirt. "No thanks needed, hun. Just showing you what I've been telling you all along. Sex is power, Trisha. Use it, enjoy it! Don't be afraid of it!"

Trisha watched in silence as Britney tossed her panties and her torn blouse into her bag, then pulled out a stretchy, sheer tank top and slipped it on.I just...I don't know. I know Britney is wrong about me...at least...I think I do. But maybe...maybe I just don't want to admit it. Britney seems so sure of everything. Why can't I be more like her?

The head cheerleader picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "What? You still don't believe me?"

Trisha shifted nervously on her feet.I don't know what to believe anymore."I...I don't know, Britney. I'm not sure yet."

The head cheerleader shrugged. "Yeah, don't worry about it. Just my advice, hun. Take it or leave it." Then, she walked away, her heels clacking loudly on the ground. She was panty-less, and the bottom of her ass poked out from the bottom of her miniskirt. Her braless tits swelled out of the tight tank top; the nipples were clearly visible in the virtually see-through fabric. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back; her flared hips swung back and forth as she walked. Trisha admired Britney as she walked off; she could see a bit of the class slut's juices, overflowing out of her naked pussy and running down her uncovered thigh.

12