Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God....oh that feels so good..."

"Fuck yeah...suck it, sweetheart, suck it..."

Trisha winked up at them as she drooled. Her entire body was into it now, her back slightly arched and her ass out, her shoulders hunched over the seat to let her plunge even further down. She was filled with excitement and energy, and let out another soft moan as she shoved herself deep, deep down Todd's dick. She felt the tip pressing into her throat, and pushed even further, throating him, cutting off her own breathing, feeling the skin of his balls just barely tickling her lips, delighting in her own prowess. Todd let out a loud groan, thrusting his hips towards her, and Trisha gagged slightly, pulled herself off of him, and grinning at his excitement.

She switched back to Mike, slurping and gulping and swallowing, her eyes twinkling with happiness. Trisha's fingers were slick and soaked now, and so were her lips; her cheeks were flushed red from the effort of bobbing up and down so many times. She was almost certain that a puddle had formed on the seat of each officer from her eager drooling, but she didn't care, happily continuing to guzzle down both of their dicks.

She was playing with them too, experimenting. She would start out with some swift, steady bobbing, plunging their shaft into her mouth and letting it slide against her plump lips. Then, every once and a while, she would throw in a deep, powerful thrust, burying their shafts in her throat, locking her lips around the base of their dicks and listening them groan out loud as she let them stay stuffed inside of her for several seconds before pulling them back out. Or, she would pop their meat out of her mouth completely, and jack them off as she greedily licked at their balls. The cheerleader loved watching their different reactions, and had just throated Mike's meat yet again when he let out a loud groan. She felt the throbbing grow in his shaft, and his balls tightened slightly against the strain of her slurping lips.

"Oh...ohhh...I'm so close..."

Trisha was almost disappointed that he was ready to cum, but she didn't let up. Still jacking off Todd's cock, she eagerly continued to gulp Mike down deep, feeling him push against her throat, stuffing her full. Her slobbery lips hugged his shaft, sucking, milking him hard. She moaned in her enthusiasm, her hand firm against the base of his shaft, her fingers gently massaging Mike's balls. She slurped and slurped, feeling him throb in her throat, until...

"Okay! I'm...ugh!!"

The cheerleader could taste the saltiness splash across her tongue, spreading through her entire mouth, hot and gooey. His cum spurted out of his cock and deep into her throat, overwhelming her tastebuds with the flavor of his manhood. His cock jolted in between her eager lips as she sucked, and he was gently grinding his hips against her face, groaning loudly. She could feel each stream as it came out, blasting across her tongue, filling her mouth. Trisha continued to bob, sucking gently, milking every possible drop of his juices into her excited lips.

"Aghh...holy...holy...shit..." Mike shuddered.

She felt him slowly relax, and she tenderly let his hard, swollen member slide and pop out of her lips. Trisha swallowed his cum with a noisy gulp, feeling it run down her throat and into her stomach. She couldn't help smiling as she did it, watching Mike gasp as he watched.I want more...She quickly turned to Todd. Without hesitation, the cheerleader quickly guzzled down his rod, licking with a newfound, frantic energy, her bobbing faster, gulping and drooling as she raised and lowered herself on him.

"Ohhh fuck!"

He responded with his own enthusiasm, his hands now harsh and hard on her tits, his hips thrusting into her, plowing his dick into her excited mouth. Up and down she went, thrusting her face against his crotch, feeling his cock strain and throb against her tired lips. Drool was dribbling down her chin in her effort, but she only sped up more, excited and eager to help Todd climax as quickly as possible. Her slurps were much louder now, noisy and sloppy, and the cheerleader had planted both of her wet hands on his gently grinding thighs, pushing herself up and down on his meat.Come on!She was almost bursting with anticipation.Cum! Cum!

He didn't disappoint her.

"Ohhhh...ahhhhh....Fuuuck!!!"

For the second time, Trisha felt a cock twitch and spurt in her mouth, and stream after stream of Todd's cum rushed into her lips and her throat. He began to thrust uncontrollably into her, stretching and prodding her lips as she did it, and she thought she could feel some of his juice leak out of her, but she eagerly slurped at his shaft, hoping to lick it all back up. The feeling was so wonderful; her mouth full of saltiness, her chest full of excitement. As with Mike, she let Todd finish his orgasm before she gently, slowly slid her lips off his shaft. Then, she couldn't help herself; she began to play with Todd's jizz. She raised two fingers to her mouth and gently parted her lips, letting his sperm dribble onto her fingertips. Then, the cheerleader twirled her fingers in front of her, watching the sticky, gooey mess dribble from her lips to her fingers, before tilting her head back and raising her hand above her to let the cum plop back into her waiting mouth, drop by drop.

Delighted and thoroughly enjoying herself, the cheerleader didn't even realize until then that both of the policemen were watching her, their eyes as round and big as saucers, their mouths open. In another state of mind, Trisha might have been as shocked at herself as they were, but she was enjoying herself too much to care. She laughed at them, and let Todd's cum bubble out of her mouth back onto her fingers, watching the gooey mess drip everywhere. Then, she hastily licked it all back up, sliding each finger into her mouth and sucking noisily, running her tongue over every inch of her hand to make sure she got it all. Finally, with a pleased smile, she swallowed the juice in a loud gulp, licking her lips. Her eyes sparkled as she watched the policemen, and she couldn't help laughing again.

They were staring at her, blinking, unable to speak. It was as if by swallowing their loads, Trisha had managed to strike them dumb. Then, a thought came over her.These looks that they're giving me...they're exactly the same as the looks Britney gets all the time. Whenever she walks by, all those boys get slack-jawed and can't even think.She couldn't help smiling as she thought about it.

Wait a minute...am I as hot as Britney?At that moment, the full impact of what she had just done hit her: she had just crashed into a police car with two policemen in it, and then seduced her way out of it! That sounded exactly like something Britney would do.Okay...so what would Britney do now? She would just wink at them and leave, before they could even recover. So Trisha did the same, smiling sweetly at each of them, winking seductively before climbing her way towards the door. Still topless, she opened it and climbed out.

"See ya later, officers," she cooed, then shut the door. As the night wind cut through her half-stripped dress, she teetered her way back into her car. She fingered the halter top straps that were hanging uselessly around her waist, pulling them back around her neck and tying them. She straightened her long brown hair in the rear-view mirror, then set her car into drive and took off, not even glancing at the policemen still in the backseat.

***

Her parents were out eating dinner with friends; they had left a note. Trisha barely even finished reading it before bolting upstairs and into her room, slamming the door.. For a full minute, she stared at herself in the mirror.I thought I was such a good girl but...maybe...maybe I'm not.Her face flushed as she examined her reflection.I just...I just gave head to two policemen. And it was all just to get out of a ticket!

She looked down at herself, at her stiletto heels, her flimsy, thin sundress, hastily tied before she walked into the house. From her viewpoint, she could see her firm, round tits, braless, beneath the fabric of the dress. Then, she remembered the look on their faces as she had swallowed each of their loads in turn, how they had gasped and squirmed and groaned as she buried their cocks in her face. She couldn't help smiling, and as she looked in the mirror, she suddenly realized something. She was sexy. Her petite, slender body, framed in the thin fabric of her skimpy dress; her round, firm tits, which the policemen had so eagerly fondled. Every inch of her was sexy. She smiled at herself, reliving the entire incident.They were like putty in my hands,she thought, grinning as she turned around in front of the mirror.They were almost out of their minds, after I sucked their cocks.

And then the feeling of their cocks in her mouth returned, and suddenly the cheerleader's entire body flushed with a faint lust. She had never thought about it before, but the sensation of a throbbing rod against her lips; the hot lust pulsating in their shafts, the tender skin sliding across her lips and her tongue, all of it, was wonderful. Trisha closed her eyes as she ran her hands down her body, remembering the way that Mike and Todd had caressed her naked shoulders, her back, and her tits.They were like little kids, with my tits...they couldn't even contain themselves!

The cheerleader plopped herself on the floor in front of the mirror, eyes still closed, legs spread, still running her hands over her firm tits and her slender waist. She was remembering every detail now: the way Todd impatiently thrust himself deeper into her mouth, even when she was throating him; the way Mike's balls twitched and grew as he spurted his spunk between her lips.Oh...God...it was so hot...Impatiently, Trisha pulled up the hem of her dress, and wrenched her panties aside.I can still taste their cum in my mouth...

Wasting no time, the cheerleader buried her fingertips in her twat, running the tips along the folds of her pussy, gently pressing in at the sensitive flesh in between.Oooh...I'm soaking wet!She shuddered gently, and stretched herself out on the floor, arching her back and raising her legs, keeping her eyes closed.

They had watched her the entire time, not only when she was blowing each of them but when she was blowing the other one too, admiring her body as she pushed herself up and down their rods, watching her slurp and drool as she worked. Their groans rang through her ears, and Trisha groaned herself, and she plunged two fingers deep into her twat, feeling her hot juices run down her knuckles.Their hard shafts against my lips...their meat, stuffed down my throat...their ballsacs, running across my tongue...oh God!The cheerleader couldn't help herself – just remembering the scene was overwhelming her.

She was fucking herself in a powerful rhythm now, her body rocking against her fingers, her hand pumping her aching twat. With her other hand, the cheerleader began to yank viciously at the flimsy strings of the dress's top, pulling impatiently until the knot around her neck came undone, and she could yank the dress off of her tits. Now, Trisha began to run her hands across her boobs, tweaking her nipples, feeling her entire body flush as she gently squeezed them. She slipped her hand into her mouth and began to lick eagerly, as if the policemen's cum were still on her lips and her hand, as if she could still feel the gooeyness swishing in her mouth.

"Oh...oh God..." she moaned softly, one hand now working furiously at her twat, the other pinching and prodding her erect, thrilled nipples. She added a third finger into her soaked twat, whimpering as she felt it stretch and fill her even more.What would it be like,she now wondered,if they had fucked me? She imagined it now, in the cramped backseat of the police car. They would have taken turns, she decided, fucking her.What position?

Her hands were a blur now, plunging and tweaking and rubbing, and she squealed with each thrust.Maybe doggy-style!Trisha's back arched further upwards at the thought, and she imagined it in her mind: she could be draped across the seat, Todd behind her, one hand on the door handle for support, the other on her ass, guiding her little pussy to engulf his cock.

"Oh...oh my God!"

...Or maybe she could ride Mike, bouncing on top of him. He could be sitting in the carseat and she could be straddling him, facing him, bouncing up and down like a cowgirl, letting his cock impale her.He would plunge so deep into me...so deep...

"Oh God...Yessss! Oh my Goddd...." Her moans echoed through her room, and now both hands were at her pussy, switching back and forth; one of them plowing into her soaked twat, the other grinding against the nub of her clit.My tits would be bouncing in his face...he probably wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of them. They would be staring at me as they fucked, touching me, grabbing me, pulling my body. They wouldn't be able to get enough of me!

"Ahhh...ahhhh!!!" Trisha was propped up on her elbows now, rigid and stiff, her hands furiously working at her twat, her entire body gently grinding in the rhythm of her masturbation.

They'd trade me between them, back and forth. They'd argue over me, fight over whose turn it was, like I wasn't even a person, but just a...

"Slut..." Trisha softly moaned the word out loud. She couldn't help it, it just felt so good to say, and now her thoughts gushed out of her lips, unbidden, uncontrolled. "...just...a slut...sucking and fucking both of them...a dirty little girl...ohhh God..."They'd violate me...ravage me...and all just because I didn't want to get in trouble.

"Just...just to get out of a...ticket," Trisha panted quietly to herself, her excitement growing as she spoke, her fingers stiff and blurry fast, shooting searing waves of pleasure through her, wracking her petite figure with wild, carnal lust. Her whole body was rolling and bucking up and down, like a single wave. "I would...fuck them...just to get out of...a ticket..." She squeezed her eyes shut. "Just like...a dirty slut..."

The words repeated in her mind, over and over.A slut...a whore...a nasty little whore...they would fuck me so hard and so deep, they'd fuck their little slut, just a filthy little slut, and then at the end...they'd...they'd...

"Ohhh...ohhhh GODDDDD!!!!" Her entire body rocked upwards, shuddering and jolting, as if the whole room was shaking her back and forth. Her legs, spread in the air, began to spasm uncontrollably, and Trisha could feel her pussy clamp down on her fingers, convulsing in her orgasm, hot juices spilling forth and dribbling onto the floor.

"OHHHH!!! OHHHH GOD YESSSSS!!!!!"

Her eyes were closed and her toes were curled, and she imagined the officers' cum now, in her mouth, on her lips, running down her chin, filling her pussy, drenching her. She continued to shudder and squirm against the floor, screaming her joy at the ceiling in earsplitting tones.

"YES!! YES!!! OH GOD, YES!!!" Her entire body radiated with pleasure, red-hot and thick, engulfing her, jolting through her and forcing her body to wildly buck and thrash. She felt their cum everywhere, now, filling her twat and overflowing, dribbling out, splattering across her perky tits and on her tongue and down her throat, filling her heaving, gasping chest. Her fingers were still buried to the knuckles in her pussy, three of them, and she could feel the scorching flesh of her love canal, swollen and juicy. A ragged, soft moan raced through her lips as the cheerleader relaxed against the floor, satiated, thrilled and ecstatic. Trisha lay there for several minutes, panting, slowly catching her breath, letting her little body recover, feeling her juices leak out of her swollen pussy. At last, she stood up, and once more she glanced at her reflection in the mirror.

Her hair was even more ruined than before, tangled and draped haphazardly across her face and her shoulders. Her dress was wrinkled, the top half dangling around her waist, exposing her round tits. The skin around the nipples had turned red from her reckless pinches.

Is this who I am? Is this who I am meant to be? She didn't know the answer to those questions, so she only stood silently in front of the mirror, still thinking, still unsure. Then, she changed the question.I don't know who I am but...is this...is this who I want to be? Is this what I want?She meant for those questions to be unanswerable too, but as soon as she thought them, she felt her own response, almost like it was bubbling up through her entire body, only reaching her mind after every other part of her knew it.

"Yes," she said to her own reflection in the mirror. "Yes, this is what I want!" She smiled as she said it, but she didn't know why – she didn't know what made her answer in that way. All she knew was that she was sure it was the right answer. In the next instant, she had leapt onto her bed. She grabbed her purse and began impatiently rummaging through it until she found what she wanted; her cell phone. She flipped it open and dialed the number. She hugged her knees to her chest as she counted the rings. One...two....three...come on, pick up!

"Hello?"

Trisha's heart leapt. "Hello...Britney...?"

12