Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..."

Her lust had completely overtaken her now, but just at that moment, she felt Britney standing behind her, her massive tits pressed into Trisha's back. One of the head cheerleader's hands were gently sliding over Trisha's boobs, groping each one in turn. The other was outstretched in front of the petite cheerleader, and Trisha couldn't take her eyes off it. Grasped in Britney's hand was the head cheerleader's thick, 12-inch dildo.

"Brought it, just in case. Thought we might want to use it," the head cheerleader whispered in Trisha's ear.

Trisha's lust-addled body could barely control itself. She stared down at the dildo, her eyes big and eager, then glanced back up at Britney. "I thought we were supposed to make them wait for the good stuff, Brit," she teased.

The head cheerleader laughed. "I think we've waited long enough, don't you think?"

Trisha nodded. "Definitely."

She whirled around and grinned at her friend. Then the cheerleader sat down, her miniskirt fluttering out around her as she raised and spread her legs. Britney laughed.

"Always so selfish, Trisha," she teased. "If you don't face the mirror, all our nice friends can't see."

"Oh." Trisha quickly rearranged, stretching herself across the floor in front of the mirror. Her eyes were bright and excited as she watched Britney, naked except for her heels, kneel in front of her, the dildo clasped in one hand, the other one gently running across Trisha's bare legs. Every inch of Trisha's body was pounding with lust now. Her mind rushed once more with the image of the other room, full of men, staring down at the two cheerleaders.They're going to watch me masturbate! They're going to see Britney fuck me with a dildo...Her slender hips trembled softly as Britney slowly, teasingly raised Trisha's miniskirt off of her legs, and gently pushed her panties aside. The head cheerleader smirked.

"Holy shit, Trish. You're soaking wet."

The petite cheerleader nodded, her breathing harder now, her eyes still fixed on the dildo. "I...I know. I want it, Britney...I..."

"I know you do." Britney lowered the dildo to Trisha's twat. Ever so softly, she began to rub the head of the dildo against the petite cheerleader's pussy, pressing gently against her tender flesh. Trisha's body flushed at the sensation, and she gently rocked her hips up against the sex toy, letting it slide up and down against her cunt. Britney began to rub the toy in a tiny circle, grinding gently against Trisha's pussy lips, watching as the cheerleader's body trembled against her touch. Trisha let out a soft moan.

"Britney...oh God...put it in...please..."

The head cheerleader grinned. "You sure, Trish?" she teased. "You sure you want it?"

Trisha was panting, softly, her eyes wide and desperate as she watched the dildo gently rubbing against her aching pussy. "Yes...oh God...fuck me..."

"Then tell me you're a slut, Trisha." Britney smirked as she watched the dainty cheerleader, struggling, fighting to contain her eagerness, gently rocking against the motion of the dildo.

"Oh...I..."

"I want to hear you say it out loud. I want to hear you admit it."

Trisha's mouth was open as she panted, but she stayed silent. As lost as she was in her lust, she still had trouble saying the word.Maybe it's true, but...I don't...I can't...

"Come on, Trisha." Britney slid the dildo up across Trisha's pussy, and slowly, teasingly, began to tweak the cheerleader's clit. Trisha gasped, and the girl's entire body jolted slightly in response.

"Ohhh my God..."

"Say it, Trisha. What are you?"

"I...oh God...oh please, Britney..."

"Tell me and all the nice men what you are, Trisha. Tell us and I'll let you fuck it."

Trisha closed her eyes and felt the last bit of her resistance slip effortlessly away, giving in to the lust that had conquered and overwhelmed her body.

"I...I'm a slut, Britney. A dirty slut...oh God...please...please!"

Keeping her word, Britney gently thrust the dildo into Trisha's twat, piercing into the cheerleader's aching flesh, plunging deep. Trisha's entire body bucked upwards, her eyes flying open and her legs twitching in response as she felt the toy finally inside of her, stretching her wide.

"Yes! Oh my God!!!"

Britney began to fuck her gently, pumping the petite cheerleader's pussy, plowing the dildo in and out. Trisha's body was rocking in rhythm now, her hips thrusting up in rhythm to meet Britney's pumps. She was panting hard now, her eyes raised to the ceiling and her head arched back as she squealed in pleasure.

"Yes...Britney...yesss!"

Her pussy was red-hot with pleasure now; it had been aching so long to be filled, and now it finally was, stuffed full with the dildo, bursting with pleasure at every thrust. Trisha's chest began to heave with her breathing, her entire body grinding against the dildo, now soaked and dripping with her excitement.

The head cheerleader's bright blue eyes were fixed on the dildo, plunging in and out of her friend. "Yeah, Trisha...fuck that's hot..."

And then, all of a sudden, Britney was scooting forward, her own legs spread, lowering her ass towards the dildo. She was still fucking Trisha, but as she did it, she began to guide the other end towards her own cunt. Trisha watched as she panted, her eyes wide.

"Britney...you..."

"Yeah Trisha...fuck yeah...bring that dildo to me."

Their legs were entangled now, as Britney carefully positioned her twat near the other end of the dildo.

"Britney..."

"Don't stop, Trisha."

Gently, still making sure to fuck Trisha, the head cheerleader slid the opposite end of the sex toy into her own pussy, engulfing it. She moaned softly as it pierced into her twat.

"Oooh...fuck..."

"Ohhh...Britney..."

Trisha gaped and stared as she watched Britney gently push herself onto the dildo, her own body quivering as she felt the pressure of Britney's movements burying the toy even deeper into her own twat. Britney still had one hand on the dildo, and was gently jerking it back and forth, each way working deeper into one of the girls. A thrust one way would pierce into Trisha, making the little cheerleader arch her back and squeal in pleasure; the other way would jam into Britney, prompting a low moan of lust from the head cheerleader. The two girls were gently rocking now, their legs intertwined, their hips thrusting towards each other, sharing the dildo, moaning and whimpering in tandem as it slithered between their soaked cunts.

Trisha's miniskirt was bunched around her waist, flopping back and forth as she rocked, her panties scrunched to the side. Britney's clothes were in a pile in the corner of the room; her knee-high boots clicked and scraped against the floor of the room as she grinded against the dildo. Stronger and harder, the two girls bucked, each hard thrust burying the dildo deeper in their own pussy and shoving it further into the other girl's too. Trisha's legs were straining, and she was on the balls of her feet now, her hands planted behind her on the floor to power herself against the toy, fucking it, bathing in the pleasure of it plunging into her and stretching her eager twat. She raised her eyes to the ceiling and let out a loud wail of pleasure as she fucked.

"Yes, Britney! YES!"

The head cheerleader only had room on the dildo for one hand; the rest of it was deep in one of the girls' dripping cunts. They were bucking hard now, their legs pumping, their hair flailing, each of them panting heavily in between their moans and screams of lust. Britney's groans were soft and sensual, but Trisha's cries were loud, echoing through the room, her chest heaving and her perky tits bouncing as she rocked. Britney's smooth, long legs were taut with effort, her massive boobs bounding up and down on her chest. Trisha could feel the heat of Britney's lust, pulsing from her pussy, plowing the dildo deep into her own bulging cunt, fucking her with even more force.

Then, Britney pulled her hand away, and Trisha suddenly realized that the entire length was buried in their twats, shared between them, engulfed entirely by their eager, desperate bodies. The petite cheerleader let out a breathless gasp as she realized it, looking down at their wild, thrashing hips, seeing nothing but their flushed flesh. She felt Britney's pussy lips mashed against her own, warm and wet and tender. The dildo was so big inside of her, and being right next to Britney, feeling the head cheerleader's stretched pussy right next to her own, it was almost too much to take. She let out a desperate scream as she writhed, her hips furiously fucking against Britney's, her entire body sweating with the effort.

"Yes! Oh God, Yes!"

As she panted, she saw the tip of a cock appear near one of the holes, then another, and finally in all four of them. It was only the tips, and they seemed to be bouncing back and forth, moving frantically. Trisha suddenly realized that they were all jacking off, their cocks next to the wall, hoping to spray on the two bucking cheerleaders. A grin broke across her face as her body heaved back and forth, realizing how incredible the scene must look. Two naked, high-school girls, stretched out in front of them, grinding and fucking with all their might, so wild with lust that they had buried Britney's foot-long dildo deep in between them.We must look so hot!

"Fuck yeah!" Britney had spotted the dicks too, and was grinning up at the mirror, knowing that she was staring into four pairs of eyes, fixed on their sweating, eager bodies. Trisha smiled up at the mirror too, her eyes wild and eager, her entire body tingling with the knowledge that her and Britney's scene was getting all of these men off.They're pressed up against the wall with their cocks out, a bunch of strangers...just staring at us. We're just two dirty girls, putting on a show.Her petite body shuddered with joy as she thrashed wildly against Britney's hips, the dildo thrusting and jerking deep in her twat.Ohhh...I hope they cum soon!

"Urrrgh!"

A muffled groan came from the wall, and Trisha breathed out a surprised gasp as she felt plops of warm, wet goo sprinkle down onto her wild, flushed skin. One of the men had reached climax, and was shooting his cum through the hole, showering down on the two girls as they fucked. Britney laughed, arching her head back as more globs shot forth, dribbling onto their bodies, glistening dots of white on their eager flesh. Trisha's pussy felt stuffed to the brim, jolts of pleasure rushing through her entire body, making her shudder and moan, buck and beg for more. And Britney's pleasure was only turning her on further; the head cheerleader's entire face was flushed red, and the force of her furious rocking was so strong that Trisha had to thrust back with all her might just to keep up. She could feel the warm cum splattered across her tits, slowly running down her body, and every drop seemed to send a fierce, burning lust through her, penetrating her and radiating out across her flesh. She bucked even harder, feeling the dildo squelch and slide back and forth between the two cheerleaders' twats.

"Ohhh...Britney!"

"Fuck! Fuck yeah!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Trisha saw another cock thrust through a hole.Guess someone else is ready,she thought, and then felt a powerful thrill rush through her.I don't know a single one of the guys in the next room; I don't even know how many there are.All she knew them was their cocks, driven to climax by her and Britney, ready to cum all over them. She arched her head back, relishing the thought of the entire scene, and let out a wild scream.

"Yes! OH GOD YES!"

The semen came, a thick rope that splattered down near Trisha's navel, already dribbling down towards her frantically thrusting hips. The petite cheerleader closed her eyes as she felt more of the hot goo stream across her, another line on her leg and a third just below her tits. The entire world was only a blur to her now; her own frenzied screams, Britney's eager wails, the furious pounding of the head cheerleader's hips against her own, and now all of this cum, dribbling onto them, coating them. And the dildo, thrusting so deep into her, impaling her, piercing into her hot little body.Ohh...it's so deep!

"God!!! Ohh....Britney!!! OH MY GOD!"

"Yeah, Trisha! Fuck!"

Trisha's eyes were still closed as she screamed and bucked. Suddenly, she felt a splash of warm goo on her face, and realized that a third man was cumming, his cock thrust through a hole that must be near her head. She felt the thick stream running down her flushed cheek, and without even thinking, she opened her mouth and thrust out her tongue, eager to taste some of the spunk for herself. The next anonymous stream shot across the bridge of her nose, missing her mouth completely, but the third splashed across her lips, dribbling onto her tongue, and the petite cheerleader eagerly lapped it up, tasting it, smelling his hot load on her face, swishing her mouthful back and forth before swallowing it.

Britney's voice rang through the room. "Yeah, Trisha! Fuck yeah!" And then, out of nowhere, it was echoed by the shouts and whoops of several men.

"Whoa! Yeah baby!"

"Swallow that jizz!"

"You fucking slut!"

Trisha's eyes burst open at their words. As she bucked wildly, she pictured the scene in her mind. Two cheerleaders, spread out on the floor, sharing a dildo, burying its entire length in between them, their cunts so full that they were just bucking against each other, their soaked, wet pussy lips mashed together. Her swollen twat was completely stuffed and her flushed body was showered with cum, all across her, warm and gooey. Now, she had just swallowed a random man's seed, and all while countless others watched her lick it up...watched her buck and fuck...watched her sexy body rock back and forth.Ohhh...yess!! It's too much!

Barely a month ago, she would have found even the thought of this scene revolting. Naked in a room, getting off in full knowledge that a random group of strangers were watching her. And with another girl! She wasn't even lesbian, but here she was, her own swollen pussy pressed up against Britney's, the two cheerleaders thrusting hard against one another. Now, thinking about the scene only added more to her wild lust. It was so completely wild and wrong, so unbelievably dirty.This is beyond anything I could have ever imagined! I'm sharing a dildo with another girl! I'm naked in a random room, letting a bunch of strangers cum on me!Her body was completely lost to her pleasure.I've turned into someone so nasty! So slutty!

Panting and thrusting, Britney watched Trisha, her face coated in spunk, her glazed eyes raised to the ceiling, and knew instantly that the petite cheerleader was just on the edge. With all her might, she jammed her hips forward and up, powering the dildo deep into her friend's pussy with so much force that Trisha's ass was thrust up into the air. Trisha's face burst into an expression of pure pleasure, and her chest heaved desperately as she let out a wild, ear-splitting scream.

"Ahhhh! OHHH G-GOD!!! OHHHH BRITNEY!!!!"

Trisha's vision spun and her mind went blank as Britney's sudden thrust plunged the dildo deep into her pussy, so deep, and it sent a spike of red-hot pleasure that burst through the petite cheerleader. She spasmed and bucked desperately as her orgasm rocked her hard, ravaging every inch of her flesh, wracking her with wave after wave of joy. Her helpless little body heaved up and down as she let out scream after scream.

"OHHHH GODDD!!! OHHHH!!!!"

She was shuddering and trembling now, barely even able to contain the pleasure, her orgasm ready to burst through her body, so strong and wild that she could only let it out in screams and thrashes. At last, the waves died down, letting her aching muscles relax, and Trisha continued to pant and whimper as she recovered, still thrusting back against Britney. Her arms and legs were still trembling from the effort, and Trisha let out a ragged sigh of joy as Britney shouted out loud.

"Yeah, Trish!" she panted. "Fuck yeah, you slut!"

Britney's words rang through Trisha's frazzled brain, and she grinned. Panting and quivering, her little body still recovering from her orgasm, she realized that the thought of it was wonderful. She didn't know why, but for some reason the thought of it soared through her, her happiness mixing with the pleasure still radiating from her pussy, soaking her in it. At that moment, she couldn't care less about what Mandy or anyone else thought.I'm a slut!She repeated the words to herself, over and over.I'm a slut! Just like...

Her thought suddenly returned to the scene, and she realized Britney was still bucking hard against the dildo, her wails thick and desperate, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat and sprinkled with cum. Trisha had stopped rocking, but now she thrust back hard, plunging the dildo deep into the head cheerleader's twat, and Britney responded with a loud, desperate cry.

"Oh GOD! Trisha!"

Trisha watched as the head cheerleader closed her eyes, giving in to her pleasure, and at that moment, another dick was thrust through the wall, and it shot a thick stream of cum across Britney's massive tits, dribbling in gooey streams across her nipples and running down her chest. The head cheerleader thrust her chest forward as she felt the warm semen, her cum-strewn boobs bouncing as she bucked. Trisha leaned forward, still watching Britney's flushed, wild body, and her fingertips found the swollen nub of her friend's clit.

"Yes! Yes, Trisha!"

"Ahhhh!" A muffled moan came from the other side of the wall, and Trisha watched as yet another cock was thrust through a hole, already spurting its load. This one shot just below Britney's navel, and slowly dribbled its way to her crotch. Trisha could feel the hot white goo on her fingertips, the stream reaching Britney's clit and lubricating it with sticky wetness. Trisha rubbed harder now, slathering the tiny nub with the spunk, tweaking it back and forth, watching Britney twitch and trash in pleasure. The head cheerleader threw her head back and let out a wild, uncontrollable wail.

"Ohhhhhhh GODDDD!!!"

Trisha watched as her friend's entire body thrashed upwards, and Britney lost herself in her own orgasm. The petite cheerleader's hand was still firm on Britney's clit, a blur now as she worked away, and she could feel the head cheerleader's pussy spasm and clench on the dildo. Britney's wails and whimpers were soft but fierce, echoing through the room, her massive tits heaving as she panted in desperation, her slender, gorgeous legs trembling with ecstasy.

"O-oh.....Oh....T-Trisha....don't stop...d-don't....please..." The brash, loud Britney was gone now; in her place was only an eager girl overtaken by her climax.

"O-ohhh m-my....Goddd..."

Britney's eyes were tightly closed and her body kept trembling, her arms taut and her fingers silently clawing at the floor. Finally, Trisha slowed her rubbing, gently circling the head cheerleader's swollen clit, watching as Britney's entire face flushed with her after-orgasm glow. She was still panting, and her eyes were still closed as she whispered to her friend.

"Fuck...yes...that was amazing, Trish..."

Trisha grinned. "It was my pleasure."

"Ours too!" A voice rang out from behind the mirror, and Trisha and Britney both laughed. The two cheerleaders got to their feet, each giggling at the other as they slowly steadied their wobbling legs. Trisha turned to study her reflection in the one-way mirror. Her hair was a mess and her face was flushed red from effort. Thick streams of cum were splattered across her body, coating her face, running down her neck, splashed on her perky tits and her dainty legs. Even her miniskirt had a few obvious splotches. But the smile in the mirror was unmistakable. Trisha's bright brown eyes beamed back at her as she grinned towards the mirror. Britney tossed her hair and called out to the wall.