Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, then." Trisha reached behind him and gave the door a shove, closing it herself, and the loud slam seemed to awaken the manager.

"Now hold on just a minute..."

"Oh, no...I don't think I can," Trisha cooed as she sank down to her knees, her shorts and panties still around her ankles. Quickly, she began to undo the man's belt, and triumphantly she felt the growing bulge in his pants. He kept up the protest, though.

"Young lady, I..."

"Oooh...I may be young, sir, but trust me, I'm no lady." She winked at him as she unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down, and as the expression on his face slowly changed, she knew she had him. Softly, she pulled his dick out and began to jerk him off.

"Whoa there...wow..."

"Mmm...like that?" Trisha smiled up at him, both hands around his dick, sliding up and down, across his shaft. He was getting hard now, and quickly. She turned around to see George, still with his dick hanging out, watching them, mouth open and eyes wide. "Did you enjoy yourself, Georgie? Want to stick around for Act II?"

"Sure..."

She laughed at his eagerness, then turned back to face the manager. His eyes were closed, his entire concentration fixed on this young girl jacking him off in her hand. Trisha couldn't wait any longer. Keeping her eyes on his face, eager to watch his reaction, the petite cheerleader parted her lips and slid the head of his dick into her soft mouth.

"Oh yeah...that's it." The manager's face twitched as he felt the eighteen-year-old's mouth wrap itself around his meat, and he gently thrust his hips forward, forcing Trisha to take a bit more of his cock into her lips. It was rock-hard now, and she happily accepted it, sucking him in slowly, her hand still jerking him off as she gulped, her lips softly smacking with her efforts.

"Yeah...yeah...that feels so good."

Trisha slurped a bit deeper, slobbering across his shaft, feeling the head slide up against the back of her mouth. She licked him greedily, sliding her tongue against the bottom of his cock, her slick lips gliding up and down his meat. She began to bob her head back and forth, smacking and gulping, and the manager groaned.

"Deeper...take me deeper."

Trisha felt him rest a hand on the back of her head, and she silently obeyed, relaxing her throat and letting the dick shimmy down it, ignoring her gag reflex as she buried his length deep inside of her. The manager let out a huge gasp as he felt her deepthroat him. Trisha let out a muffled giggle as she beamed up at him, her lips stuffed with cock, his pubes tickling her nose. She left his shaft shoved down her throat for a few seconds before pulling him back out to take a breath.

"Does my throat feel good around your dick?" She licked her lips and smiled.

"Yeah...fuck yeah..." His shaft was slick and wet now with her saliva, and she jerked him off with one hand as she turned around to face George. His dick was hard again, and one hand was absentmindedly stroking it as he watched her, eyes wide and mouth open.

"What do you think, Georgie? Does this look fun to you?"

"Yeah..." He almost looked hypnotized as he quickly nodded.

"C'mere then." She smiled up at him and beckoned with one finger. He stood in front of her, next to the manager in the cramped bathroom, and watched in shock as she took each of their dicks in one hand, jerking them off in a quick, smooth rhythm. Smiling up at George, Trisha slid the head of his cock into her mouth, letting her tongue run across it, relishing the involuntarily shudder of pleasure that ran through George's body. She could taste George's cum on the tip, and her own salty juices coating it, a result of their fucking just a few minutes before.

"Oh...oh yeah..." George was moaning as he looked down at her, her mouth tight around his dick, her cheeks puckered, sucking gently, her lips wet and glistening. She winked up at him and before he could figure out why, she was throating him, her lips slurping at his balls, the entire length of his stiff cock jammed down her tender throat. George let out a huge moan as he watched his meat vanish into the petite cheerleader's soft lips, just the very base of it visible as she gently bobbed against him. Trisha let out a soft, muffled moan, enjoying every moment of George's shocked pleasure. With her mouth stuffed full of George's cock, she didn't even notice that the manager, growing impatient with a simple handjob, had stepped in back of her, lowered himself to his knees, and positioned himself behind her. Then, she felt his hands on her waist, guiding her backwards.

Trisha emitted another sloppy, muffled moan as her little body tingled with joy. Immediately, her pussy was flooded with an aching, eager joy at the manager's touch. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it even more. Without even turning around, with George's cock still buried in her throat, Trisha scooted her ass backwards, resting on her hands and knees, her butt raised in the air, ready to be pounded again. She felt the manager's hands on her thin, dainty hips, guiding her backwards. The cheerleader continued to gulp down George's cock, slurping against his shaft, feeling his balls on her lips and the tip of his dick slide up against the back of her throat. Finally, when she could take him no more, she slipped the cock back out, gasping for breath, grinning up at George.

"Holy...shit..." The boy's eyes were wide as saucers.

"Mmm..you like fucking my throat, baby? You want to keep fucking it?"

"Shit...fuck yeah I do..."

Trisha slid his dick back into her mouth and then let out a muffled groan – the manager was ready now, his dick pressed up against her pussy lips, ready to take her. She heard him groan loudly as he slid easily into her slick, soaked pussy. Immediately, the cheerleader's body was set ablaze, and she quivered in pleasure as she felt him pierce into her.

"Wow...you're soaking wet..." The manager's groan was low and thick.

Trisha slipped George's cock out of her mouth to turn around and grin at him. "What can I say? I'm an enthusiastic girl!"

"Yeah...fuck yeah you are." He slowly thrust his cock into her, feeling her twat clasp every inch of him like a sheath, warm and tender and wet. Trisha turned back to tend to George, but she let out a soft moan of approval as she felt the manager plunge the entire length of his shaft into her cunt. He was much better than George, and thank God...the boy's hurried fuck had only made her pussy ache for more.Ohhh...this is what a real fucking should feel like!

"Mmm...ohhh..." Trisha's muffled moans slipped between her wet lips and George's throbbing cock. The manager was pumping now, his hands wrapped around her petite waist, his hips jamming into hers. Trisha felt the lust beginning to overtake her, the powerful fucking flooding her body with uncontrollable pleasure, but she didn't want to forget George. The cheerleader took a deep breath and then plunged her head back down, throating George's cock once more and making him gasp with pleasure.

"Yeah...that's a wet cunt..." The manager's fucking was steady and hard, keeping a firm grip on her, his balls slapping against Trisha's soaking pussy lips. The cheerleader rocked against him just as she had rocked against George barely five minutes ago, engulfing his dick in her eager flesh. He responded with even more strength, bucking against her, making her entire body twitch and wiggle with his force, even as she was still busy slurping down George's meat. A muffled moan burst out of the cheerleader.

"Ohhh....gahhh yeth...fffck mahhh..."

George was moaning too, closing his eyes to concentrate on the cheerleader's wet lips, gulping down his cock, saliva dribbling down his balls. Back and forth Trisha rocked, one way engulfing the manager's dick in her pussy, the other shoving George's rod down her eager throat. Back and forth, back and forth, the two men stuffed her with their meat. As she bucked and thrust herself across the floor, the manager's hands reached across her chest, tugging her shirt up and her bra down to massage her firm tits as he banged her. Trisha's body thrilled with joy at the feeling – his hands roughly squeezing her globes, his dick plowing into her, her loud desperate moans muffled by a thick cock in her mouth.

The manager was panting now with effort, fucking her hard, and the cheerleader was meeting him with equal force, slamming her slender hips against his, stuffing herself with his meat. He grabbed onto each of her boobs, one big handful in each hand, and began to viciously yank her petite body against his, forcing her to slam into his hips at a painful speed, and each thrust plowed his dick balls-deep into her aching twat. Wrenched back and forth, her hair flying, Trisha happily subjected herself to the violation, her little body flushed with pleasure, her back arched in the air and her eager, muffled moans echoing through the cramped bathroom.

"Ohhh...mffghh....fckkk...ghhh..." Trisha threw her own weight into bucking against the manager's, relishing his rough hands on her tits, savoring the sensation of having her dainty body flung against a rock-hard cock. Her moans were getting louder and sloppier, and drool started to spill down her chin as she continued to thrust her lips up and down George's shaft. A string of slobbery gurgles poured out of her mouth along with her saliva, and Trisha wailed out her pleasure, lost to the feeling of the manager's ferocious pounding.

"Mmfff...ohhhhggodddd!!"

Trisha imagined the scene in her mind – on her hands and knees in a smelly bathroom, her chin covered and dripping with her spit, slurping on the dick of a boy she had just fucked. And another man, pounding into her at the same time, his cock filling every inch of her swollen pussy, so deep and so hard. He was crouched over her now, his breath hot on her back as she thrust herself against him. His hands were painful on her tits, clenching them tightly as he viciously forced himself onto her little body, yanking her towards him with a ferocious, wild strength, his dick powering into her like a jackhammer.

George's hands were on the back of Trisha's head now, even as she flailed back and forth on the floor, guiding her deeper, and he was thrusting gently, pumping his dick in and out of her drool-coated lips. The manager was being so rough with her, so wonderfully rough, grabbing onto her perky tits and wrenching her petite body against him, stabbing into her with all his might, forcing her to take his entire length. George was gently face-fucking her, pushing his cock into her mouth, gaining speed with each second.They're treating me like a piece of meat...fucking me from both ends...yanking and throwing me back and forth across the floor...Her hair was flying everywhere with the force of the manager's bucking, plastered on her face, floundering across her eager, thrashing body. Neither of them were holding back now; George was thrusting deep into her throat, sinking his entire shaft into her plump lips as she slurped, only moments away from making her gag. The manager's balls slapped loudly as they smacked against her dripping pussy, and her entire body quivered with each impact. They were so deep...Trisha felt like George's cock was plunging into her stomach, like the manager's was ripping through her twat and jamming deep into her chest.Oh God...they're so rough...they're so good...

...And they don't even know me!The realization came to Trisha out of nowhere, as she thrashed back and forth, her pussy and mouth stuffed full of dick.They don't even know my name! They're just fucking some random slut...some nasty, cum-starved slut...some naughty, disgusting slut, on her hands and knees in the middle of a public bathroom...

The dirty nature of the scene sent her over the edge. Trisha opened her mouth wide, letting out a loud, half-muffled scream around George's dick.

"Aghhhh...Oh Godd...fuuuck!!!"

George was groaning out loud too, feeling Trisha's tongue swirl across his dick, watching as her hot body bucked back and forth, taking his own dick and his manager's at the same time, writhing with all the strength the little cheerleader could muster, her petite hips jamming herself against the manager, her C-cup tits mashed in his hands, her big brown eyes wild with joy as she screamed.

"Ohhh fucckkk...fuck me...fuck me!!!" Saliva dribbled out of Trisha's mouth as she shouted, her body crazied and uncontrollable, hungering for George's dick, aching for more of the manager's vicious pounding. The two of them were thrusting in rhythm now, shoving their meat deep inside her pussy and her throat, plunging in unison into her from both sides, and every time they pulled back, her body cried out desperately to be filled again.

"Oh...oh God..."

"Yeah...yeah that's a wet little cunt..."

"Fuuuck! Aghhhh! Fuuuck!" Trisha closed her eyes as she let out one gurgled, sloppy scream after another, her drool pouring down her chin, her long brown hair stuck to her sweaty, flushed body.

The manager was much more experienced than George, and he knew what was about to happen.

"You gonna cum, little girl? You wanna cum on my cock?"

"Fuuuck! Ohhhh fuuuck yessss!!!!"

The manager bucked extra-hard against Trisha, the strength of his thrusts forcing her forward, and she gagged on George's dick as it burrowed deep in her throat. But she bucked back, grinding wildly against the manager, feeling his dick plunge and plow through her, stuffing every inch of her aching canal. George let out a huge groan as Trisha coughed and gagged on his dick, her mouth slobbery and wet. The cheerleader could barely concentrate now, throwing her entire body against the man fucking her. Her mouth was wide open, stuffed full of cock, but she didn't even notice her own desperate choking. Her chest was heaving for breath now as she alternated between wild gags and coughs and passionate screams. The two dicks were so good, violating her, taking her, impaling her from behind and jamming down her throat, ripping into her petite little body, her slutty, dirty body, stretched out on a bathroom floor between two strangers...Ohh! It's too much!!!

"AHHHHH!!!! Ohhh...ohhh my GODD!!!!" A single spasm rushed through Trisha's body, racing across her back and through her trembling legs. George was still thrusting into her as she opened her mouth wide, screaming again as her orgasm rushed forth. She could feel her pussy twitch and contract, and the ripples of pleasure slashed through her body, spilling across her skin, making her shudder and shake. The manager continued to fuck her, his hands wrapped hard around her waist, his dick balls-deep inside of her, watching as the cheerleader trembled and spasmed in her climax. Muffled, wet screams ripped through her throat and her lips.

"GODD!! GODDD YESS!! YESSS!!" Her crazed screams echoed through the bathroom, and the waves of pleasure crashed against her quivering, dainty frame, back and forth, over and over, flushing every inch of her. The petite cheerleader's mind went blank, and only a single image was left – her and these two strangers, fucking like wild animals, her mouth and her pussy stuffed with cock, ravaged and violated like only the nastiest of sluts could take. Her arched back was rigid, her legs and arms trembled with joy, her chest heaved in effort. Finally, Trisha let out an exhilarated sigh as she felt the last wave of her orgasm slither through her. The cheerleader felt her entire body rise with joy – that wonderful after-orgasm feeling, when every part of her felt wonderful and reborn. She suddenly realized that she was coated in her own drool; a result of trying to scream over and over with a cock in her mouth. It had soaked her chin and was starting to stream down her neck, puddling on the floor as it dripped off George's cock.

Trisha looked up at the boy. He still looked out of place, still looked in shock, this time at the sight of her out-of-control, earsplitting orgasm. She slipped his slobbery dick out of her mouth with an audiblepop, and a long stream of her drool followed it.

The cheerleader was still panting and recovering, but she flashed a sweet smile up at George. "Mmm...oooh that felt good, George. What do you think? Think it's your turn?"

George nodded down at her. "Yeah...yeah..."

Trisha took him back in her mouth, a mischievous look in her eye. The manager was grunting now, still grinding into the cheerleader's soaked, swollen twat, his dick throbbing with effort. Trisha took a deep breath, making sure to watch George's reaction, and throated him one more time. George's eyes widened, so large she thought they would explode, as she smushed her nose against his stomach, her sloppy lips bobbing on his balls, his entire shaft buried in her soft throat.

"Ahhh...wow...too much...!!"

Trisha slurped and milked his cock, mashing her face again and again against his crotch, sliding him just a couple inches out of her throat before burying him deep. She could still hear the manager's grunts, still feel his fat dick pistoning in and out of her tender, tingling cunt.

"It's...It's too fucking much!" George's head was back, and he was gasping for air at the pleasure of feeling his dick buried in Trisha's slobbery mouth. But Trisha wouldn't let up. An eager hunger filled her chest, and she sped up her slurping, wrapping her tongue around the bottom of his meat as she jammed it yet again down her throat. She gulped as she sucked, her face pressed against his crotch, her saliva-slick lips tightly locked around the base of his shaft, her cute brown eyes fixed on his face. On her hands and knees, the cheerleader sucked and fucked, savoring the carnal pleasure of the two men; one dick jammed inside her twat, the other stuffed halfway to her stomach. She continued to rock with the manager's fucking, urging him on, feeling every inch of him thrust into her.

"Oh...oh...okay!" George was cumming again, his dick throbbing and twitching in Trisha's mouth. She could feel each spurt coming out of his shaft, the powerful spasm twitching against her lips as it shot out of him, flooding her throat and her mouth. She swallowed eagerly and continued to slurp down his cock, massaging his twitching balls with one hand, milking them, thirsty for every drop of cum he had. She let out a muffled moan of her own as she felt his hands on the back of her head, gently fucking her mouth, unloading his seed into her stomach. When he was done, he gently pulled out of her, still gasping for breath.

"Th...thank you..."

She laughed and grinned up at him. "Thankyou, sweetie."

"Ugh...ugh..." The manager was still fucking her, hard and fast, his hands painfully tight on her dainty waist, his face dripping with sweat.Wow...he's got some stamina, Trisha thought to herself, impressed.But it's been a while...what if Mom is waiting for me?Maybe she should help him along. She turned her head around and flashed him a sexy smile.

"You like that pussy?"

"Ahh...yeah...fuck yeah...it's so wet..." He was panting so hard that he could barely respond.

"Mmhmm...it's so wet for you..." She flashed him a sweet smile.

"Fuck...yeah..." The manager's next thrust was extra hard, sending Trisha rocking forward, but she planted a hand on the floor to catch herself, and bucked back against him, listening to the slap of their hips colliding, watching the manager's body shudder with the impact.

"Oooh...I want your cum...I want your cum so bad..." Her big brown eyes were fixed on his cock, watching it pound into her slender body.

"Ohhh...fucckkk...."

Trish arched her back again, and squeezed her pussy hard, clasping his cock as she slammed her body against his.

"Where you gonna cum, baby?" She asked, encouraging him. "You wanna cum on my face?"