Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's face broke into a grin. "No way, slut." Rob let out a sharp, barking laugh.

"Yeah, we're keeping you for the night. Both of you."

But even as he said that, Mandy was slowly, quietly wriggling out of Jake's grip. She had listened to Trisha's whisper, and she wasn't fighting wildly anymore, but more gently slipping away from him. The frat boys hadn't noticed yet; they were too distracted by Trisha's hands on their cocks, gently stroking and encouraging them back to hardness, unable to take their eyes off of her as she looked up at them with pleading eyes.

As soon as the boys had first seen her; a cute eighteen-year-old, dressed in a skimpy cheerleader's blouse and miniskirt, barely five feet tall and with sweet brown eyes and a pouty innocent face, they thought they knew what to expect. They had expected a naïve little girl, who would panic just like Mandy had, at their first touch. What they hadn't expected was a girl who could throat both of their rods, slurping and milking the cum out of their balls like water. Now, as she looked up at them, sitting on her knees on the pavement, her perky tits bulging out of her blouse, with her hands on their cocks and her face in a desperate pout, all they could think about was stuffing their dicks back in her warm, wet mouth. Or pumping into her sweet, tight pussy...

Trisha tightened her grip slightly on their hard shafts, stroking them both in rhythm, and both boys groaned softly. Out of the corner of her eye, she had seen Mandy slowly creeping out of their reach, and immediately, she kept talking, her voice as soft and begging as she could possibly make it. "But... but... please, can't you just fuck my pussy? Don't you want to?"

Rob burst out laughing, in between groans; and his eyes were fixed on Trisha's, hypnotized, thinking only of the feeling of her lips wrapped around his shaft. "Listen to this slut, Jake! She's asking us to fuck her! What a dumb bitch!"

"Ohhh... " Jake's eyes were half-closed, enjoying Trisha's soft fingers on his dick, still slick and wet from the cheerleader's slobber. He seemed hypnotized too, unable to look away from the pleading cheerleader. "Yeah... dumb slut... fuck that feels good... "

Mandy took a tiny, half-step back, and Trisha suddenly realized that she had slipped out of Jake's grip. The frat boy didn't even notice; his eyes were fixated on Trisha, kneeling in front of him, his arms at his side, concentrating only on her handjob. The petite cheerleader kept pleading: "You... you could fuck me doggy-style... " The boys both groaned at the thought of it. "Or... or you could double penetrate me... one in my pussy... one in my mouth. Or... "

She was ferociously jacking them off now, using her own drool on their cocks as lubricant, quickly sliding from the base of their shaft up to the tip, watching them shudder as she caressed the heads and then glided back down. Mandy was still backing away, naked except for her useless bra, her stained face wild with fright and confusion.

Run! Run, you idiot! Damnett, Mandy! At any moment, one of the frat boys might recover. It had to be now. For a moment, Mandy seemed unable to move, as if she couldn't possibly leave her friend to go through this alone, even after all the hell she had been through. She was still in the alleyway, silent, still terrified, her eyes fixed on Trisha. As she watched Mandy back away, both hands gripping a cock, Trisha gave a slight nod. It's okay, Mandy. Just go! Mandy stared at Trisha for only a moment longer, then turned on her heels and fled, sprinting away with all the strength she had left.

"Fuck!" Trisha heard one of them say. "She's getting away! Fuck! Grab her!"

Trisha felt Jake begin to move away from her hand, ready to follow Mandy. She sprang into action, grabbing his hips and plunging his dick into her mouth, sucking and slurping, still jacking off the other dick with her other hand. It worked; the blonde-haired frat boy completely forgot about chasing Mandy, staying where he was and groaning. Trisha felt his hands slide into her hair, grabbing fistfuls as he gently began to rock himself into her wet lips, the full length of his shaft buried in her mouth in one long, deep gulp.

Mandy was gone.

"You fucking idiot!" Rob yelled. "You let her get away!"

"Ohhh fuck... " Jake was moaning, staring down at Trisha as she slobbered her way down his dick. "Sorry man... she's just so... fucking good. Holy shit... her mouth... "

Now it was only the three of them; the two drunk guys and Trisha, on her knees between them. Mandy's gone, she kept telling herself, again and again. She got away... I did it. I did it!

"Shit... that stupid little bitch."

Trisha squealed in pain as Rob suddenly grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her to her feet, forcing her to pop Jake's dick out of her wet lips. Jake moaned in disappointment as Trisha stumbled, leaning on Rob for support, looking up at his face as he glared down at her.

"Guess we'll just be fucking you after all. Now we're just gonna have to bang you twice as hard!"

And with that, he shoved Trisha back down. The petite cheerleader let out another squeal as she tumbled to the ground, her miniskirt flopping around her legs as she collapsed on the pavement. Before she could recover, she felt powerful, strong hands on her, grabbing at her blouse, ripping it off her dainty frame and discarding it on the floor. She gave a pained whimper as one of them viciously grabbed her thong, yanking it down to her knees to reveal her pink pussy. They had tugged her bra off too, revealing the firm, ample mounds beneath, and Trisha shuddered softly as both of her tits were ferociously groped, squeezed and massaged as she struggled to stand up.

"Damn... her tits feel nice... "

"Check out her tight pussy, man... fuck this slut has a hot little body."

Trisha had barely managed to stand, on wobbly legs, when one of them grabbed her, forcing her body against his. She was pinned to him now, her hands clawing helplessly, strong arms wrapped around her little waist, a throbbing erection pressed against her back. At the same time, she was pressed forward, standing only a few feet from a wall, so that she was looking only at bricks, unable to see the two boys behind her.

Trisha closed her eyes as she heard them laughing behind her. She couldn't see what was going on. In truth, she had had sex rougher than this before, so she shouldn't be scared... right? But they're about to take me against my will... I know I should be terrified...but... For some reason, Trisha's mind was blank. She didn't know if she was scared or not scared... she didn't seem to feel either.

Someone had just grabbed her cheerleading miniskirt and wrenched it up to her waist, revealing her firm butt. A second later, a pair of hands was on her hips, and she could tell, as she was roughly shoved to and fro, that someone was positioning themselves behind her, ready to pound into her twat.

"Hey!" That was Rob's voice. "Why do you get to go first?"

Trisha's entire body stiffened, her legs twitching and her face tightening as she felt something thick and hard press up against her pussy lips.

"Ohh... it's cool man... you'll get your turn... .fuck, she's so tight... " Jake was easing into her now, the head of his cock gently parting the cheerleader's pussy lips open to stab inside. Trisha wasn't wet, but his dick was slick and soaked with her slobber, and she could feel her twat stretching to accommodate him as he slowly slid inside of her. He was groaning as he did it, relishing every inch of her tight cunt as it clasped down on his cock.

"Damnett... fine." Rob was clearly annoyed. A few seconds later, Trisha felt him slide in front of her, leaning against the wall. As she looked up at him, he grabbed a fistful of her hair. Even as Jake kept his arms wrapped around her waist, forcing her to stand, Rob pushed her head down hard, towards his rock-hard meat. The petite cheerleader yelped in surprise as she tipped forward, losing her balance, and she was forced to grab onto Rob's hips to keep from falling on her face. Her vision blurred and then steadied, and she saw the tip of his dick, hovering inches from her face. "Suck it, you slut."

Trisha opened her mouth and obeyed without a word, letting him sink his shaft once more into her tired mouth. She felt him stretching open and stabbing against her tongue, just as Jake was slowly impaling her pussy, plunging deep inside, her soft cunt yielding to his powerful thrusts. The two boys were both groaning as they fucked Trisha from both ends, pumping her soft lips and her tight twat.

Trisha closed her eyes, helpless to their fucking, feeling her body violated and subjected by their lust. Just get through it, she told herself, trying her best to ignore the slobbery smacks from her lips and the soft slaps of Jake's hips colliding with her ass as he plowed into her. The full length of his dick was plunging into her, hot and throbbing. Find a way to get through it.

With her thong around her knees and her miniskirt scrunched uselessly around her waist, the petite cheerleader was now sandwiched between the two boys, forced to stand by Jake, her legs pressed against his and her hips held steady as he pumped into her. Rob's hand in her hair was making her bend over at the waist, and she kept her grip on his hips to keep from sprawling forward. Just... think of something else. Pretend you're not here... you're not with them... Jake was much taller than her, and as he yanked her ass up to meet his dick, Trisha felt her legs rise and her heels leave the ground. He was forcing her to stand on her tip-toes to meet the level of his throbbing cock.

Yes... pretend they're not raping me. Pretend this is just a great hook-up. She concentrated on the thought, trying to close her mind off from the scene by imagining another one. These are just two guys, banging me like I want, giving me exactly what I need. Like two football players... Brad and his friend Dan, fucking me in the boys' locker room... dirty and nasty, just the way I like it. Her petite body was being rocked back and forth by the boys, their cocks pounding her body, pumping her lips and her cunt. Brad and Dan are going to shoot their cum all over me, that hot, delicious cum... that's exactly what I want... just like a slut... a dirty slut...

And then, something shocking, something completely unexpected happened. As Jake plunged extra hard, pounding balls-deep into her little pussy, Trisha suddenly felt a stab of lustful pleasure slip through her hips and her legs. The cheerleader's eyes flew open in shock, even as her lips were stretched and stuffed full by Rob's meat. Then, another hard thrust by Jake, and another twinge of pleasure flushed through her as she stumbled a half-step forward to keep her balance.

What?? Apparently, trying to imagine another scene had worked better than she expected. Her body was reacting... I... I can't believe I'm enjoying this...

"Ohhhh fuck... " Jake was groaning as he pounded into her, his hips slamming against hers, his balls slapping as they jammed against her pussy lips. "She's so fucking tight... " His strokes were impacting through Trisha's entire little body, her long hair flailing around her face and her tits flopping as she was forced to plunge up and down Rob's meat. Jake's hands, tight on her ass, were still yanking her dainty body against his, fiercely pulling her up as he drove into her. Rob's hand was tight on her head, keeping her bent over.

No! A voice rang through her head. I can't possibly enjoy this... I can't let them think they're giving me pleasure... not after what they did to Mandy! Never! She closed her eyes again and steeled herself, willing her body not to enjoy it, not to respond to the vicious pounding of Jake's cock. And it was vicious, so deep and so hard, pumping his entire length into her tight twat, drilling her petite body, roughly holding her, tugging her so hard that he was practically lifting her off the ground, raising her on her tip-toes as he took her... ohhh... God... no, I can't!

But the pleasure was growing inside of her, spreading inside the cheerleader's body, flooding her pussy and flushing her skin. Trisha kept her eyes closed, fighting her body's lust, refusing to give in. I can't give them that satisfaction! I can't! It was so good, though, that rock-hard cock pistoning into her, filling every inch. No... I can't... I can't...

"Yeah, you slut!" Rob grinned as he stared down at the petite cheerleader, her body rocked back and forth as both boys plowed into her, her gorgeous, slender frame on display, her slender legs taught and straining as she stood on her toes, her back sharply arched as she bent over for him, her tits and her long brown hair swinging back and forth in rhythm as they pumped into her. Jake's groans were loud and breathless, and his hands tightened on Trisha's ass as he thrust, his strokes long and steady now, piercing deep into Trisha's twat, burying his entire cock in her canal.

The cheerleader's body was rigid with effort now, as she desperately fought the pleasure that was creeping up, threatening at any moment to overwhelm her. The voice was screaming in her head – No! No, I can't! – but each second, the cheerleader realized that it was growing dimmer, being overtaken by the lust filling her body. And just then, Jake thrust extra hard, his hips colliding with Trisha's ass with a loud SLAP, and the cheerleader reeled forward with the force of it, feeling every inch of his shaft, hard and throbbing in her pussy.

"Ohhhh... " The cheerleader couldn't help it. A muffled moan escaped her lips even as she plunged down on Rob's cock. Fortunately, Jake was speaking over her, and they didn't hear her. Thank God!

"Shit... she's so tight... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum soon, man!"

"Don't cum inside her! I wanna fuck that twat too!"

Jake grabbed Trisha by the hips, forcing her ass to jam against his dick, engulfing his shaft with each pump, slamming into Trisha with all his might. It's like he's filling up my body with his cock... every inch of my little, violated body... Trisha suddenly realized that she was pressing and straining her little body against Jake's of her own accord, voluntarily standing on her tip-toes to offer herself to his assaults, gently straining and thrusting with her legs to rock into his meat. She couldn't help it; her body was crying out for more, and it was silently, reluctantly encouraging Jake as he slammed into her.

Nooo!!! One last cry echoed in Trisha's mind as Jake's ferocious fucking kicked Trisha's lust into another drive, and it overwhelmed her body. The cheerleader tried to hide it as best as she could, but she was whimpering softly against Rob's dick, her body slowly rocking along with Jake's grip. His dick was just so good, roughly pounding her twat, forcing her body against him.

"Ahhh... fuck!!!" Jake's strength was amazing, his thrusts so deep and hard that Trisha felt like he was lifting her off the ground, jamming her little body back and forth on his throbbing meat. Yes... oh God yes... She squealed gently as he pumped her, unable to stay silent but trying her best to be as quiet as she could.

Just then, Jake let go of her and quickly pulled his dick out of her pussy. Trisha heard scuffling behind her, and a moment later Jake had pushed Rob out of the way, his swelling, throbbing dick hanging in front of her face. Surprised, she tumbled forward, grabbing onto Jake for support. She was still bent over at the waist, her back sharply arched, still straining on her tip-toes as she stumbled. The frat boy was too preoccupied to notice, but as Trisha looked up at him, her eyes were pleading, against her will, begging silently for more. The cheerleader's pussy was still tingling with his harsh fucking, and her body wanted more of the same, still unsatisfied, aching for a hard pounding.

"No... " she protested, in a small, whimpering voice. Rob laughed as he looked down at her; he thought she was trying to say no to Jake cumming in her mouth. But Trisha was really protesting her empty pussy – she was saying no to Jake withdrawing from her, to the fact that she wanted his cock back deep inside her canal. Oh God... I can't help it... more... more!

"Urgh!" Jake shoved his dick deep into Trisha's mouth, prompting a loud gurgle from the petite cheerleader as she clung to the frat boy's legs for balance. For the fourth time that evening, Trisha accepted a load of cum, feeling the salty goo spurt across her tongue, filling her mouth with that distinctive taste. He kept thrusting into her mouth as he came, his cock spasming against her lips as he spurted into her. When he was finished, he pulled back out and looked down at Trisha, admiring the naked cheerleader as she stood in the alleyway, bent over and holding onto his legs, gulping down his seed for the second time.

"That's good little slut," he sneered.

"My turn!" Rob was already behind her, his cock positioned, and he grabbed hold of her ass and forced her down. Trisha's knees buckled and she gasped in shock as Rob shoved her to the ground, one hand on her back, driving her face and her shoulders into the hard pavement. She was on her knees now, her hands clawing helplessly at the pavement, her ass raised and vulnerable. Rob quickly lowered himself to his knees as well, stroking his drool-coated cock as he began to ease into the cheerleader. Trisha kept her lips tightly shut, fighting with all her strength to bottle up the yelp of pleasure as her body flushed with lust, feeling Rob's cock plow deep into her swollen cunt, giving her aching canal exactly what it wanted. Oh God, yes... he's even rougher than Jake...

"Ohhh... fuck yeah!" Rob groaned as Trisha's twat wrapped around his meat, soft and wet on his shaft as he buried himself inside of her. The cheerleader lowered her head to the pavement, hiding her face as she tried to conceal her soft moans of pleasure. It's so good... God... oh...

"Yeah, you slut!" Jake yanked her head back up, and she saw his face, tired but satisfied, grinning down at her as Rob rocked her little body against his. "How's that cock feel, you little bitch? Does it feel good?" He was taunting her.

"No... " Trisha whimpered, knowing that it was the right answer, trying to make it the right answer, but her body just wouldn't listen. Her flesh was tingling with pleasure, her little legs quivering as Rob plowed hard and deep into her, his hips colliding painfully with Trisha's as he forced himself into her twat. His hands were tight and firm on Trisha's waist, and he was jamming her body backwards, forcing the petite cheerleader's entire body to engulf his meat.

Jake laughed. "How's that feel, you slut? Like it? Are you still glad you asked us both to fuck you?"

Trisha shook her head. "N-no... I... I... " It was all she could come up with. She was working so hard to conceal her moans, fighting so hard against the pleasure that was coursing through her body. Rob's dick was thick and hard in her twat, filling her up, sending wave after wave of carnal lust through the cheerleader's trembling body. He was so strong, his hands wrapped around Trisha's tiny waist, his hips powering into her like a machine.

"Oh... oh... oh... " Trisha's whimpers were barely audible, and she wrenched her head away so Jake couldn't see as she struggled against the pleasure. Maybe... maybe he'll think I'm moaning in pain... But there was no pain; only carnal pleasure, building up, bubbling through her, taking over her entire body so that each time Rob plunged into her twat, the sensation radiated across every inch of her flesh and sent spasms of joy into every limb. He was grunting and groaning as he worked her cunt, and each thrust was reeling through Trisha, sending the cheerleader's little body forward, driving her into the ground before he yanked her back up against him. Hard and fast and deep... just the way Trisha liked it... no... no...