Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake laughed again and kept taunting her. "Take it, you whore! Take it!"

A fierce shudder ran through Trisha's body as the pleasure kept rising, and her hands gripped at the pebbly pavement in her effort to contain herself. Oh no... oh no! Rob's fucking was so incredible, so rough and powerful, and it was sending Trisha up a wild peak of pleasure, each thrust pushing her farther and higher, and she was close to the top now... so close. No... he can't make me cum... he can't! Trisha knew from experience that her orgasms were uncontainable – her loud, earsplitting screams, her uncontrollable writhing and thrashing. If she climaxed, there was no way she could hide it. No way, she thought, but even as she did, she felt his meat pumping into her, punishing her, each thrust sending her body forward and her tits flailing, spilling her hair onto the street and her legs twitching and wobbling with lust.

"Fuck... she's so tight... " He was gasping and heaving, and his hips were blurry fast, thrusting him balls-deep into Trisha's little body. Even as each pound was drilling Trisha's desperate body into the asphalt, it was also pushing her up over the peak, tipping her further and further, and she teetered on the edge for what felt like an eternity. She fought with all her strength, panting with the effort, clawing and quaking, every muscle tensed. But there was no ignoring that cock drilling her, plowing into her, filling her body just the way she liked it, the way she wanted to be filled forever...

No! No! NO!!!

Trisha's quivering body gave in. She felt her orgasm building in her pussy, convulsing and spasming on Rob's cock, and then the waves rushed through her body, setting every inch of her on fire with lust, conquering what little resistance the cheerleader had left and tossing it aside. Trisha lowered her head and her entire body quaked with the effort of containing it, but before she even tried, she knew she couldn't do it.

"Ohhhh GOD!!!" The scream of pleasure burst free of her lungs, and it broke the dam inside of her, sending the wave flushing through her, each jolt from her pussy sending her petite body into a whirl of squirming and spasming on the pavement, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open and rigid in an expression of pure joy.

"OH MY GOD!" The cheerleader screamed again, unable to contain it, and it echoed through the alleyway as her body trembled within her climax, jolting and shuddering back and forth, the pleasure overpowering her unwilling body.

A third time, she screamed, completely out of control now. "OH FUCK YES!!" She was still squirming and twisting in her climax, even as she silently cursed at herself for doing it, unable to stop the surges of carnal pleasure from wracking her little body. At last, her reluctant orgasm died down, and Trisha was able to relax. Even as her arms and legs tingled with joy, she clamped her lips shut, ashamed and mortified. It was several seconds before she could will herself to look up at the two boys.

Jake was staring down at her in shock. Trisha closed her eyes in shame. No... I can't believe it... how could they make me cum?? How could I let them do that?

"Holy shit!" Jake shouted, at last. "Are you seeing this, Rob? Are you seeing this slut?? She just fucking came!!!"

"I... I know... " Rob wheezed out from behind Trisha. "Fuck... oh man... me too... "

Trisha's body was still shuddering as she recovered from her orgasm, but she felt the heat in her twat as Rob came, his thick shaft throbbing and pulsating deep inside of her, filling her soaked cunt with jism. She could feel every spurt bursting through his cock, tight and hard inside her pussy, rumbling through her.

His cum was flooding her, and with each gush of his seed, she felt like it was washing through her body, corrupting her, flooding her with the white hot liquid of her shame. I can't believe it... Her body sagged against Rob's as he shuddered in his climax, unloading in her teenage pussy, and the cheerleader lowered her head once more in disgrace. They tried to rape Mandy... poor Mandy... and now I let them give me an orgasm! I can't believe I gave them that satisfaction... I can't believe my body betrayed me like that...

"Fuck... holy shit Rob! You made that slut cum!"

"Huh? Oh... hell yeah bro! Fuck yeah I did... " Rob was gasping for breath, recovering from unloading his seed in Trisha's twat, his dick still buried inside of her.

Trisha's mind returned to reality as she heard them laughing above her. She was still on her hands and knees, the hard pavement grinding into her soft skin, her petite, stripped body in between them. A second later, she felt Rob's hands lift from her dainty waist, and heard the sound of the two frat boys high-fiving over her. This is it... she realized. Go, Trisha! Now!

Quick as a cat and without a word, Trisha rolled to her side, slipping out from between the boys, and jumped to her feet. She heard them yelling behind her as she started to run, but almost immediately, she stumbled. She had forgotten that they had only yanked her thong down to her knees, and now it was tangled on her legs. Jumping and skipping, she wrenched it down her ankles and kicked it off, not looking back, refusing to see if they were following, sprinting into the darkness.

Each second, her heart burned with fear that she would feel one of their hands on her shoulder, dragging her back. But it never came. Half a block later, she chanced a glimpse over a shoulder, and saw them a dozen yards away, yelling and running after her but clearly without a chance of catching up. The cheerleader kept running, naked except for her miniskirt, flopping around her waist, her tennis shoes scuffling on the pavement, her tits bounding and dancing in the cool night air as she fled.

Even after several blocks, she was still running, panting and gasping as she went, her mind whirling with fear and dread at the thought of being caught again. But the worst part was what she was really afraid of. It wasn't the physical part of being raped. It was the way her body had betrayed her; the way she had quivered and quaked in her effort to stop herself from cumming, but in the end had lost. Her two captors – Mandy's captors – had made her cum, and she had been helpless against them. I fought it so hard... but my body just wouldn't listen. What's going on? Why did that happen?? The last few months had felt like breaking free of a cage; they had been nothing but wild, sexual bliss for Trisha. But for the first time in a long while, she felt uneasy.