Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So…" She said, still on her knees, stroking his erection through his shorts and pouting up at him. "How do I prove myself worthy?"

Dan didn't answer. Instead, he reached down, grabbed the petite cheerleader around the waist, and easily picked her up. She squealed in surprise as he turned around with her in tow. Then, he pushed her up against the wall, directly under the shower head, prompting another loud squeal, and then a giggle. I hope no one heard that!

Still without a word, Dan reached above her and switched on the shower. Trisha gasped as she felt hot water burst across her body, cascading down her slender shoulders and her perky tits, running down her smooth legs. She reached a hand up to wipe the water from her eyes and saw Dan looking down at her, also soaked, the water running down his tan chest in streams. She felt his hands on her body, running across her tits and her back, sliding down her dainty frame. The cheerleader closed her eyes, and stretched against the wall, letting him caress her skin, filling her with an eager lust. Oooh God…what does he want? …Why won't he just let me fuck him?

She got her answer a second later. Dan had sank to his knees in front of her, the shower still streaming down both of them, and his hands were now sliding up and down her thighs, catching the water as it streamed down, so slight that the cheerleader squirmed slightly in his hands. Trisha's eyes popped open as she felt his fingers on the insides of her thighs, slowly running up, inching closer to the soaked, tiny triangle of her bikini bottom. Then he was barely a fingernail's length from her pussy, brushing against the fabric of her suit, teasing her with the faintest of touches. Oh…oh my God…

A whimper escaped from the cheerleader's lips. "Ohhh…"

Dan chuckled softly, his hands still wrapped around Trisha's trembling thighs, watching the cheerleader, pressed up against the wall, squirming in her lust as the water showered down onto her. His fingers were so achingly close to her twat, and without even thinking, Trisha scooted slightly down on the wall, hoping to press her eager cunt against his hand. Dan smiled and did even better, raising his hands up to cup her soaked pussy through her bikini's fabric, pressing tenderly against her tender flesh. The cheerleader jolted in pleasure as he did it, her petite body shuddering against the wall.

"Yess…yes," she whispered, closing her eyes once more. She could feel his fingers against her twat through the cloth of her suit, pressing into her pussy lips, sending delicious twinges of pleasure through her hips and her squirming legs. Slowly, Dan began to rub his hand up and down against her cunt, kneading into the fabric, massaging her twat through the bikini. As his fingers rubbed up and down, Trisha began to slide up and down too in her eagerness, lost in the feeling of his hand working her pussy. For some reason, Dan's touch had a power over her. The way he had so curtly refused to give her access to his cock…somehow, it made her want it even more, and her body wildly lusted for his.

She felt him standing up, one hand still tight on her pussy, massaging it up and down, making her quiver with pleasure as she pressed herself against the wall. Her eyes still closed, she felt him towering over her, his head next to hers, watching as she whimpered and rocked against his fingers.

She heard Dan, only inches from her ear. "Tell me what you want next." At that moment, the lifeguard's hand pressed extra hard against her twat, burying in the fabric, with so much force that Trisha's hips were jammed against the wall. The cheerleader's entire body jolted in response, and she let out an uncontrolled moan. Oh…oh God…I have to be quiet or the other people will hear! Her lust was flooding through her body, overwhelming her.

"Your cock…" she whimpered, letting her pleasure overtake her. "I want it..oh God…I want you inside me …"

"Not yet." Dan said again, in the same low, commanding tone.

"Yes…please…I want your cock…please…" Trisha was rocking against his hand now, back and forth, her hips gently pumping her soaked twat into his fingers. God…why won't he let me fuck him??

Dan's voice was firm as he spoke only one word. "No."

Trisha shuddered with frustration, still whimpering, trying as hard as she could to keep her neighbors in the next stalls from hearing her. She could hear the water splashing on them, their feet scuffing the tiles, barely an arm's length away and separated only by the stall's thin wall. Out of her mind with lust, the thought of it thrilled her; the chance to get fucked in a cramped public shower stall, in between two other occupied ones; the excitement of keeping quiet for as long as possible, even as Dan's fingers slid across the fabric of her suit, grinding into her pussy with delicious, tender strokes.

Even as she pressed her little body against the wall, squirming against his hand on her twat, she reached out for his hips, hoping to find his cock, to defy his refusal and have her way with his meat. But at that moment, he slid back down, back on his knees, his fingers still firm against the soaked crotch of her bikini bottom. At that second, Trisha couldn't think of anything she hated more than that bikini bottom; she wanted to rip it off her body, the way it was preventing Dan's fingers from sinking deeper into her swollen, dripping twat. Her hands went to her gently rocking hips, fingering the tied strings, ready to yank them down her soaked legs. Dan smiled, and instead he did it for her, grasping the flimsy ties on each of Trisha's legs and slowly sliding them down her smooth skin. As he did it, Trisha reached up behind her and felt for the ends of the two bows, around her neck and her chest, that dangled down her back. With a single motion, she pulled, and her triangle top fluttered to the floor, revealing her perky, round tits, the water streaming over the soft mounds and her stiff nipples.

Trisha's eyes were still closed, her head titled up to let the water pour down her face and through her long brown hair, down her slender body. Naked and wild with lust, the petite cheerleader pressed herself against the wall and gently spread her legs for Dan, opening her bare, red pussy for him, desperately, silently begging for his fingers to return once more. Please! Please! Trisha could barely contain herself; something about this lifeguard was driving her body crazy with anticipation, and she shuddered under the hot stream of water as her hips danced slightly forward.

She felt his hands snaking up her bare chest, meeting the water that ran down her slim waist, and then they were on her bare tits, gently squeezing and groping them, the soft palm of his hand grinding against her swollen nipples. Trisha felt his warm breath against her pussy, and then a second later, his mouth was there, wrapping around her desperate twat; his tongue, warm and wet and soft, gliding across her swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh….." The moan burst out of the petite cheerleader as her entire body jerked and pushed against him. His tongue was unbelievable, pressing against her thrilled cunt, sliding and kneading into the soft folds. The pleasure was so powerful, it was nearly overwhelming her. This…this is incredible…he's so amazing! Another moan escaped her lips, wild and desperate. Trisha's chest was thrust forward for Dan to grope and massage, her slender waist trembling, her butt against the wall and her legs spread for him, her hands pressed on the wall to steady herself as she gently grinded down onto his lips. His tongue was skimming up and down her bulging pussy now, pressing so perfectly into her skin, rubbing against every fold and firing electric jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Ohhh…oh my God…ohhhh my God…" Trisha moaned again and again, feeling only the hot water streaming down her naked, dainty body, Dan's large, strong hands on her tits, kneading into her nipples, his mouth buried in between her quivering thighs. And that tongue, dipping into her twat, gently fucking her, gliding and skating across the dripping, flushed lips of her eager pussy. His lips slid slightly upward, and his tongue reached the nub of her clit, sliding tenderly, tantalizingly over it, and the cheerleader's eyes popped open as she felt him grind gently into it, driving a wave of pleasure coursing through her overwhelmed body. It was all she could do to rest against the wall, gripping it for dear life as the rest of her trembled and rocked against Dan, her hips dancing and rolling as she pressed herself forward.

"Dan…ahh…you're so…oh God…" Trisha could barely form words. The cheerleader's hands went to the back of Dan's head, tangling in his short curly hair, pressing him even deeper between her thighs, whimpering and squirming and rocking as he lapped at her clit and her twat. She was completely lost to her lust; her body was his, in his control, wanting nothing but for him to stay buried between her legs, his mouth wrapped around her twat as she squealed.

Then, without warning, Dan's mouth slid off her twat and he stood up. Still moaning and trembling, Trisha looked up at him in desperation, wanting more. His eyes had changed, and Trisha suddenly saw a fierce, dangerous hunger in him, almost frightening, a lust for her so strong that she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him even if she wanted to. He didn't say anything, only stared down at her, but Trisha already knew what he wanted. Her legs still spread, she smiled eagerly up at him, and in the same instant her hands were at his suit, yanking them to his ankles. His dick popped out, thick and hard and ready, pulsing with lust after watching a petite, teenage cheerleader squirm and whimper . Trisha's eyes were feasting on the sight of it, hypnotized by the thought of it, her pussy still throbbing with lust as her body ached to be filled.

"Dan…" she whimpered.

She didn't have time to say anything else. Faster than Trisha could fathom, Dan had wrapped his hands under and around the backs of her bare thighs, and a second later he had picked the dainty cheerleader up, cradling her in his arms as she leaned back against the wall. She squealed in surprise and wrapped her legs around his waist, suspended in the air, helpless in his arms. The lifeguard's erect cock was now just inches below Trisha's hips, her body held up by him, sandwiched and hanging in the air between his body and the wall. Only a few feet to each side of her, two other lifeguards were washing themselves, unaware that of the naked teenager pressed against the wall between them. Trisha turned her head to one side and realized that she could see the blur of one of them moving in the crack between the stall's divider and the wall. Her mind whirled with excitement as she watched the blurred motion. They don't even know! Dan just ate out my pussy and they don't even know!

She was still watching and thinking about it when Dan eased forward, driving his hips upward, and at that moment Trisha let out a wild squeal as all thoughts disappeared from her mind. Dan's massive shaft sank into Trisha's soaked pussy, easing into her as he gently lowered her hips, in his arms, to meet his own. The cheerleader's tight, eager twat engulfed his cock like a soft sheath, wrapping around it as he gently bucked forward into her.

"YES!" Trisha's entire body met Dan's, hugging his waist tighter with her slender legs, pressing against the wall, raising herself in his arms as she felt his shaft push deep inside of her. The cheerleader's cry of pleasure was too loud, but it was unbidden and uncontrolled, and she repeated it again as Dan began to thrust in and out of her swollen cunt.

"YES! Ohhh…God…YES!" Pinned against the wall, suspended in the air, Trisha began to rock herself against the lifeguard's hips, thrusting her ass down and into his cock, and the motion buried the full length of Dan's dick deep into her soaking twat. Dan groaned out loud, for the first time, as he felt the cheerleader's canal wrap tightly around the base of his meat, and Trisha responded with a moan of her own, loud and desperate. That sound from Dan was music to her ears, hearing him enjoying her body, approving of her tight twat, feeling his cock plunge deep into her cunt.

"YES!!!" Trisha wrapped her arms around his neck and began to buck herself against him, her hips rolling and bouncing in his arms, plowing herself down on his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her. Dan was hoisting her petite body up and down with his arms, panting with effort, thrusting at the same time, so that the entire weight of Trisha's body plunged down onto his meat just as he was stabbing into her. The cheerleader's wails were too loud, and both of them knew it; the people in the other stalls had to have heard. But Trisha was too lost in the feeling of Dan's pumping cock to even remember them.

"YES! OHHH YES!!" The cheerleader's hair was soaked with water and plastered against her shoulders and her face as she bounced on Dan's rod. Her legs and her arms were wrapped around him, her body pressed against the wall, his hands tight on her ass cheeks as he pumped her up and down on his shaft. Dan was sweaty and panting, his throbbing rod plunging into her, the full weight of Trisha's body bucking, rocking, bouncing in his arms and thrusting down to engulf his shaft even more. His balls slapped against the cheerleader's twat with each pound.

Sandwiched in between the wall and his grinding body, with hot shower water pouring down them both, Trisha pressed her cheek against the cool tiles. As she squealed and shouted, she opened her eyes and saw, to her shock, another eye in the crack between the stall and the wall. It was the person in the next stall! He had finally heard her, and now he was peeking through, watching them.

Oh my God! Trisha's body was ramming down on Dan's thick rod, her tits jiggling up and down, her twat filled and stretched by his girth, radiating with lust and pleasure. Now, she realized that she was staring straight at a complete stranger, watching her fuck. He had to know that she had seen him, but he was still there, saying nothing, peering through the crack. Ohhh…I must look like such a nasty slut! Trisha imagined what the stranger was seeing; a naked teenage girl, barely five feet tall, petite and innocent-looking, pushed up against the wall and dangling in the air, her legs and arms wrapped around Dan as he jammed and pumped his meat deep into her swollen pussy. The hot shower water sprayed down on them as they bucked, splashing onto the tile floor next to the cheerleader's discarded bikini. And even though she knew someone was watching, she was still rolling and thrusting herself against Dan's cock, still shouting and moaning in pleasure as she felt his cock stuff her full. Trisha turned her head to peer through the crack of the opposite wall. Sure enough, there was another pair of eyes; the other lifeguard had heard too, and was peeping, trying to watch. They both know I can see them…they know that I'm still letting Dan plow into me even though they're watching…and they're still watching too, even though they saw me catch them!

"Ohhh…YES!" For some reason, the thought drove Trisha wild with lust. The cheerleader was pressed up against the wall of a public bathroom, her little body helpless in Dan's arms, rocking up and down with the force of his shaft pumping into her twat. And she was surrounded on both sides by two secret watchers, staring at her petite frame as it was pounded and violated by the lifeguard's meat. They were naked too, Trisha realized, and she imagined the moment that they had first heard her whimpers and wails. They must have peeked through the stall because they were confused…and then seen me, pressed up against the wall as Dan plunged into me. The cheerleader imagined their limp dicks growing harder as they suddenly realized they were watching a teenage girl fuck a lifeguard in the stall next to them. Maybe they're even jacking off now...at the sight of me thrusting myself onto Dan's cock. Maybe they're masturbating while they imagine what it would be like to be Dan, plowing into me, stretching me open with that big cock…that big, thick, pumping cock…

"Ohhh…ohhhh…ohhh!!!" Trisha's lust was rising, her body thrashing between the wall and Dan's sweaty body, pumping her cunt on his dick with all her might, the full weight of her petite frame thrown into jamming his meat deep, so deep inside of her. Her dangling body flopped up and down against the wall as she thrust, her twat swollen and full, her body flushing and quivering with pleasure. The cheerleader arched her back and dug her nails into Dan's neck as she let out a wild scream of pleasure.

"YESS!! DAN!!! OH GOD!!!" Trisha's body was a blur against the wall now, out of control, thrashing and flailing as she lost herself to her desire, desperate to pump herself deeper and deeper on Dan's cock, to let him fill her completely, and her lust was so strong that the lifeguard had to brace himself just to hold up the wild, bucking cheerleader. All Trisha could think about was how dirty the scene was, how nasty and naughty… Dan's plowing into me so hard…holding me up and pinning me so he can pound me even harder…and two other strangers are jacking off as they watch me! Three hard cocks, just for me…yess!! Trisha let out another wild scream of lust, as Dan kept plunging into her, so deep and so hard, filling every inch of her twat, giving her exactly what she needed, and in the nastiest way possible. So nasty, so filthy…so slutty!!

"YESSSS!!!" Trisha's toes curled and her legs kicked furiously in the air as a powerful shudder of pleasure ripped through her petite body. The cheerleader grabbed Dan around the neck and lifted herself off the wall, wrapping herself around him, flopping and writhing in the air as her orgasm powered through her. Waves of pleasure sailed through her, sparking in her swollen pussy like electric bolts, then bursting through the rest of her trembling body. The cheerleader was helpless in Dan's arms, her body beyond her control, unable to do anything but cling to him for dear life. She was on fire, her twat hot and tingling, pulsing around Dan's meat, soothed by the hot water streaming down her. Trisha's eyes were wide and her mouth open, her nails deep in Dan's skin; this orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced, and all she could do was tremble against him, writhing and screaming in the throes.

"YES!!! OHHH G-GOD….F-FUCK!!! YESSS!!!"

"URGH!" Dan grunted out loud, and he swayed forward, slamming Trisha's trembling body back against the wall, his arms tight around her ass cheeks, his dick buried in her convulsing cunt and his balls tight against her. Trisha gasped in shock as she felt his dick grow and throb; and then he was spurting his cum in her, spasming through his shaft, flooding into her soaked, thrilled canal, filling her with his seed even as she was still shuddering within her own climax. She could feel every throb and pump, snug and deep inside her twat, and the cheerleader wrapped her legs as tight around his waist as she could, drawing him in even further, taking all of him, letting him unload his sperm deep inside of her. She was still lost in the fiery pleasure of her own orgasm, and her body flushed and quivered with the feeling of accepting his cum.

"Ohhhhhh…" This isn't like anything I've ever felt! It was like he was filling her entire body with his cum, every inch of it, and his spunk was flowing through her along with her climax, riding the waves of pleasure that savaged her, sending fierce, electric jolts that left her both thrilled and exhausted. She sagged against him, unable to even move.