Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow…" she whispered, into Dan's ear. That was…unbelievable! Dan laughed, deep and loud.

"I think you've proved you're worthy," he whispered back, and slowly bent forward until he was resting the petite cheerleader on the floor, letting her lean against the wall. "Hope we meet again, Trisha." He picked up his swimsuit and pulled them on. Then, he reached up above the exhausted cheerleader, and switched off the shower. Without another word, he unlocked the stall door and walked out, leaving the panting girl sitting by herself against the wall.

Trisha relaxed against the wall in her exhaustion, still recovering from her orgasm. The crack of her swollen pussy was wet and hot…Dan's cum was dribbling out of it. She knew without looking. Usually sex gave the cheerleader more energy, but this time…this time the pleasure was almost too much. Her mind was frazzled; she could barely even think about anything except the incredible feeling of Dan's cock plunging into her; of the sensation of his cum spilling out, filling her with his seed. Her climax had paralyzed her body and turned her brains to mush. Ha ha…I guess he literally fucked my brains out! Trisha giggled softly.

The panting cheerleader sagged against the wall, feeling the hot, wet tiles against her naked ass and back, the water dripping off her thrilled, trembling body. She relaxed there, leaning her head back, recovering from Dan's assault on her twat and her mind-blowing orgasm. But then, she suddenly remembered her neighbors, and turned to see if they were still there. They were, and as Trisha sat against the wall, peering through the crack, she saw a blur of motion right around the level of her eyes. It was flesh colored…it looked like a hand and a hard cock. I was right…they were jacking off to me! Without even thinking, without even considering it in her exhausted, over-sexed brain, the cheerleader raised a hand, visible through the crack, and beckoned each of them over in turn, with one finger. Still panting, still collapsed on the floor, she watched as the eyes widened for a moment, then disappeared.

A moment later, two naked boys appeared in front of the open stall; two scrawny, pimply teenagers, much more inexperienced than Trisha, and probably the same age as her. I didn't know lifeguards could be as young as me… Their cocks were hard, their eyes wide and their mouths left open. The sight was incredible; a petite cheerleader, naked and wet, sprawled across the floor of the public bathroom, her body flushed and exhausted by a wild fuck, her pussy swollen, her face red from the effort. A few minutes ago, they had been peeping through the stalls, watching this cute cheerleader screaming and writhing against the wall, cumming on some stranger's cock; one of the most arousing sights they had even seen. Now, after letting them watch even after she caught them, she had just invited them over to get a full view of her naked, gorgeous body. They both thought they were dreaming.

As soon as they appeared, Trisha's eyes had zoomed their hard dicks, but she wasn't even thinking about them. It was hard to even think about anything. Wow…Dan was amazing. That was the only thought she could muster; the incredible pleasure of her orgasm, of feeling her little body pressed against the wall, scream after scream thrust out of her just as the lifeguard's cum pumped in. Still speechless, the boys kept walking forward, feasting on the sight of the naked cheerleader. Seated on the floor, Trisha was eye-level with their waists, and now their rock-hard cocks were on either side of her, as they stared down, taking in her petite frame, her perky tits and her red, dripping cunt. Again, without even thinking, without saying a word, the cheerleader raised both her hands and wrapped them around each of their cocks. It was instinct, she realized; it was as if Dan's cock had pumped so much lust into her that now all she could think about was sex.

The two boys gasped together as the cheerleader's soft fingers slipped over their shafts, gently rubbing up and down, tender and gentle as she jacked them both off in rhythm. Trisha could see pre-cum already oozing out, their cocks bobbing up and down as each of her hands slid up and down their lengths. The cheerleader straightened slightly as she worked, her back flat against the wall, and watched as both of the boys' eyes immediately flocked to her tits, perky and ample against her slender waist. They were like saucers, admiring the firm, round mounds, as if hypnotized by the sight of the petite girl's chest.

Wow…they look really amazed. I wonder if they've even seen a pair of tits before… Trisha laughed to herself at the thought. Oh…what the hell! They helped me to cum, didn't they? Seeing them watching me was such a turn-on…the least I can do is return the favor.

The cheerleader thrust her chest forward with a wink. "Go ahead," she offered, her first words to them. "They won't bite."

The two boys gasped as they leaned down, their hands running over the cheerleader's perky, soft tits, gently squeezing them, flicking the nipple, gliding over her smooth, wet skin. As they fondled and groped her chest, Trisha knew from the looks on their faces that they wouldn't last long. She tightened her grip on their cocks, soft but firm, and began to slide up and down right around the tip, gliding over the frenulum, watching their rock hard shafts jolt in her fingers.

Barely seconds later, she got her reward. The one on her left came first, a powerful, strong spurt of white jism that shot over her head and splattered through her hair. More cum followed; short, thick ropes that dribbled down Trisha's nose and cheeks, dripping off her face and landing on her slender thighs. The sight of the petite cheerleader being showered in cum was too much for the other one, and he came too, his first stream impacting on Trisha's tits, a long stream that stretched across her chest, dribbling down around her nipples. More of his spunk splattered across her thighs, in white streaks across the cheerleader's body. The two of them gasped and grunted as they shot their cum onto the cheerleader, coating her face, her tits and her legs with the warm liquid. Trisha kept jacking them off, grinning up at them as they sprayed onto her, feeling the spunk throb through their cocks, pulsing out and all over her flushed body.

Slowly, the two of them caught their breath, cum still dribbling out of their half-hard cocks, running down Trisha's fingers. She wiped them off with her thumb, catching the last few precious drips, then lifted her hands to her mouth and licked the salty jism up, like a thirsty cat, lapping up every bit of their spunk before swallowing both their loads together with loud gulps. Trisha then smiled up at them, her face covered in streams of spunk, her tits and her legs coated, and Dan's still dribbling out of her pussy.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

One of them couldn't even speak, still apparently in shock at the sight of her. The other one barely managed to string a couple words together. "Uh…y-yeah…"

"Good." Trisha laughed at their responses, then reached out her hands. "Help me up, please."

They obeyed, pulling her up, watching the gorgeous cheerleader stand, her slender legs stretching out, her round tits bobbing.

Trisha slowly straightened, her legs wobbling, and bent to pick up her discarded bikini from the floor. Even standing, the petite cheerleader was much shorter than both of them, and she looked up to flash them a smile.

"Thank you. Now, if you boys will excuse me, I have to get dressed."

The two of them didn't say anything, but only stared. Trisha was still coated in their spunk, a long stream in her hair, more dribbling down her cheeks and her nose and splattered across her dainty, slender body. But she was acting like it was perfectly normal, acting like she wasn't standing in front of them completely naked, like they hadn't just watched her orgasm on Dan's dick. After all that, she was shooing them out of her stall so she could dress privately.

Trisha grinned to herself as they obeyed, listening to them walk away, still silent. The pleasure of Dan's fucking was still ringing through her, and she found that it was impossible to think or feel anything else. Geez…I should still be traumatized or something…I should be freaked out like Mandy is, but…I just can't. She ran a hand across her body, feeling the stickiness of their cum on her fingertips, remembering the feeling of Dan's harsh, firm grip around her thighs as he held her up and pinned her to the wall. I just…can't remember why I was so worried earlier.

The cheerleader bent over to begin re-tying the bikini bottom around her slim hips. All in all…I guess it was a pretty good day!

***

It was late that night, when Trisha's cell phone finally rang. The cheerleader was back in her bedroom, reading for English, barely able to concentrate, still thinking about Dan's cock.

"Hey, Trisha. It's me." It was Britney.

"Oh, hey Britney!" Trisha perked up at the sound of her friend's voice.

"Sorry hun, I lost my cell phone for a bit. My room's a fucking mess. Anyway, you left me a bunch of messages. What's up?"

"Oh…" Trisha paused. The cheerleader considered whether or not she wanted to ask Britney for help. "It's…oh, forget it Britney. It's nothing."

"You sure? You sounded pretty worried."

"Well…I mean, yeah, there was some stuff I wanted to talk to you about." Trisha shrugged. "But I went to the beach today, and had a great time, and now I…well, you know, I feel a lot better."

The head cheerleader's laugh rang through the telephone. "Sounds to me like someone got laid."

Trisha giggled. "Well…"

Britney laughed again. "Wow…he was that good, huh? Give him my number, hun. Unless you want to keep him all to yourself."

"Yeah…I might hog this guy, Brit. He was this lifeguard…just pushed me up against the wall and pounded my brains out…God, it was incredible." Trisha grinned as she thought about it.

But then, there was a long pause in the telephone. That wasn't the reaction I expected from Britney… Trisha sat up, confused. "Britney?"

After a few seconds, the head cheerleader's voice came back. "Yeah. I'm here."

"Um…is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing. A lifeguard, huh?"

"Yeah…" Trisha still had the feeling that something wasn't right. "Are you sure – "

"Was his name Dan?"

"Yeah!" Trisha said, right away. "It was! Curly blonde hair, pretty tall. Do you know him? Oh God, Brit, he was incredible!"

"Yeah. Yeah, I know him." Britney's voice sounded different somehow, and immediately, Trisha's excitement died away. She was starting to get uneasy. What is going on? Knowing Britney, the head cheerleader probably knew how good Dan was, too.

"Brit...have you fucked him too?"

"Yeah." Britney's voice still sounded different. "A long time ago."

"And…it wasn't good?"

"No, it was. It was really fucking great, like you said. Ah…shit, Trisha, it's complicated."

Uh oh. Now Trisha was definitely uneasy. She had never heard Britney like this before: uncomfortable, unhappy. At that moment, the cheerleader's call waiting beeped, and she glanced at her phone. It was Mandy. Damn.

"Hey Britney…Mandy's calling me. I'm really sorry, but I should probably answer it."

"Okay, no problem. I'll just talk to you at school on Monday."

Trisha chewed her bottom lip, worried now. "Are you sure, Britney? Something's definitely wrong, I can tell."

"No, honestly, hun, nothing's wrong." Britney's voice started to sound a little more like herself. "It's just something in the past, you know. Mandy needs you."

Trisha agreed, but she wasn't convinced. "Um…okay. I guess I'll see you on Monday then."

"Hey Trish?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor?" The head cheerleader's voice was serious again. "Just…um…stay away from that Dan guy, okay? Please?"

Trisha was lost in thought as she heard Britney hang up the phone. She listened to the silence for a few seconds, taking a moment before answering Mandy's call. What now…?