Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." Trisha shook her head.What about Britney?? Britney asked me to stay away from Dan...and she's my friend. I can't betray her like that.But already the cheerleader had pulled out of her parking spot, and was heading down the street. She wanted to tell herself that she was just heading home, but part of her already knew that her desperate lust was about to take over.God...I was so close to cumming...but no, I can't! I won't!She was still driving, her pussy throbbing with desire, her panties soaked, her body flushed.I...I-I'll just stop by. I'll just stop by and say hello.But even as she thought it, the cheerleader already knew it wasn't true.

***

Five minutes later, Trisha pulled up to the apartment complex. Her heels click-clacked loudly as she went up the flights of stairs, trying her best not to hurry too much. The stairs ended in a small balcony with a thin metal railing, and a single door; Dan's apartment. The cheerleader meant to stop and take a deep breath, to promise herself that she wouldn't do anything stupid. But before she could, her hand had suddenly raised and knocked.Stupid, Trisha! Stupid!

Dan opened the door, tall and muscular, shirtless, wearing only a pair of jeans. "Wow. You got here fast."

"Did I?" Trisha tried to act nonchalant, but she suddenly realized that she had already taken a step inside his apartment, without asking. The drive had done nothing to calm her body down; her pussy was still aching, her body flushed with lust, her heart pounding. Her brain could only alternate between two thoughts; the feeling of Paul plunging into her, on the floor in Britney's house; and the pleasure of her orgasm at the beach, when Dan had pushed her against the wall and fucked her silly.

"Yeah. Fuck...you look incredible."

Trisha couldn't help swelling with pride as she watched the lifeguard's eyes sweep over her little body, her tits snug and peeking out of the skimpy dress's top, her slender waist and curvy hips well-framed in the tight fabric, her slender legs stretched out under the short hem and her panties barely an inch away from peeking out the bottom. The impressed, hungry look in his eyes only turned her on more, and she had to bite her lower lip to keep from moaning out a request to fuck, right here and now.I want him...oh God, this was a mistake!

"Thanks. So...about that movie?"

"Right." Dan gave her a conspicuous grin. "Let's pick out a movie to watch. Come on in, babe."

Trisha glanced around the small apartment as Dan shut the door and walked over to the TV. It was a studio, small and fairly plain, not particularly clean or dirty. Dan was facing the TV, probably trying to decide if he should keep up the pretense and actually pick out a movie to watch. Trisha walked up behind him, her heels soft on the carpet. It was all she could do not to jump the lifeguard right then and there, her pussy still dripping and swollen, feeling desperately empty without a big cock pumping into it. Her arms tingled and her legs felt weak at the thought of it. She was trembling with lust.Oh God...I'm so horny...but I can't...I can't!She stopped behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

The cheerleader honestly intended, with all her heart, to simply ask him if they could talk, or maybe even to ask about Britney. But as soon as Dan turned around, looking down at her, with the crotch of his jeans just inches away from Trisha's stomach, the cheerleader's sex-crazed body took over. Immediately, her hand went to his crotch, gripping it firmly. Both of them gasped; Dan at the feeling of her fingers on his cock, Trisha at her own shock of what she was doing.

Dan chuckled softly. "Not interested in small talk, are you?" He was closer to her now, and Trisha suddenly realized that she could smell alcohol on his breath.

She looked up at him, confused even as her hands continued to massage his crotch. Two voices were screaming out in her head.Yes! God, just say yes so he'll stuff that big cock inside of me! No...no, what about Britney??She could feel his dick hiding beneath his pants, ready for her. "I...I..."

Dan didn't wait for an answer. He grabbed Trisha around the waist, pulling the cheerleader towards him, leaning down to kiss her fiercely. Trisha could taste the liquor on his tongue, could feel the short stubble of his unshaved chin on hers. Even as they kissed, he was leaning into her, pressing forward, urging her to walk backwards with him. She obeyed, wrapping her hands around his neck, pulling him in closer, burying her fingers in his short hair. The voices were still arguing in her head:Britney...she told me to stay away! Am I betraying her? But somehow, the thoughts never reached her lips, and the cheerleader gave in to Dan's embrace.

She gasped quietly as she felt her body pressed against the door of his apartment. Images of Trisha's last rendezvous with Dan swept through her mind; of being pressed up, just like this, against the wall of the public stall, her petite body cradled in Dan's arms as he plowed himself into her. Her body was practically quivering with lust; her pussy was still soaked and swollen. She pressed herself against him, feeling the bulge in his pants, her body crying out for more.

Trisha squealed in surprise as Dan suddenly swung the door open, pushing the cheerleader outside. She tripped over her heels as she twisted around, barely catching herself from falling by grabbing onto the balcony railing outside. The night was warm and silent in front of her, and several stories below, the street in front of them was empty. She felt Dan behind her, his cock bulging inside his pants, pressed up against the cheerleader's butt as she bent over the railing, turgid and thick against the almost-sheer fabric of her minidress.Yes...yes...no, I can't!She tried her best, in a half-hearted, trembling voice, to protest, against her own desires and his.

"D-Dan...wait...w-what about..."

"Shut up." Dan's growl was fierce, and suddenly Trisha felt his hands sliding up the skin-tight material of her dress, enjoying the texture of the fabric and the slender curves beneath. He was cupping her tits now, squeezing them together harshly, feeling her perky globes bulge against each other as he massaged them. Trisha gasped softly as he felt him all over her, enjoying her body, and she shuddered again with forbidden lust. But part of her was still trying to resist.We can't do it outside...I know I'm going to scream when I cum...I always do, and people will hear!

"W-wait," she stammered, trying again. "p-please...your neighbors..."

"Shut up, you slut!" Dan's growl was even louder this time, and Trisha could hear an animalistic tone in his command. That last word rang through her ears.Slut...he's right...I'm a slut, and I want him...I want his cock...Her lust was taking over, and the cheerleader closed her eyes as she stayed bent over the railing, her back arched and her butt out. A warm breeze fluttered through the air, and she pressed her little body against him, feeling his hips push through the fabric of her dress against her swollen twat.

"Yeah...yeah..." Dan growled as he felt the petite cheerleader press against him. His mouth was only inches from her ear, his unshaved cheek against hers, the sharp smell of beer wafting over her. His voice had suddenly turned hard and aggressive. "You're a naughty slut aren't you, Trisha?"

That sounds like something Britney would say,Trisha thought.God...Britney...I...I c-can't...But her pussy was still screaming out for attention, her body was still desperate for her orgasm, and she was grinding against him now, rubbing her butt against the bulging material of his jeans. She couldn't control herself...she needed his cock so badly...

"Mmm...a dirty slut. Looks like you put on this skanky dress to go to some party, huh? See if you could find some guy to fuck you. But you couldn't, so you came back to Dan, isn't that right? Isn't that right, my little slut?" His breath was thick and hard, and Trisha wrinkled her nose against the acrid smell. He was still groping her chest, massaging and squeezing with such force that they pressed Trisha's entire body even harder against him. Now, they were snaking down her chest, inching towards her soaked, desperate pussy.

"Ohhh..." The moan escaped the cheerleader's lips as she continued to grind against the mound in Dan's pants.

"Learn this fast, Trisha, like a good little schoolgirl. When you need a good fucking, you always come to Dan. You're my little slut, Trisha, and you'll do anything for my cock. Do you understand?"

Trisha whimpered softly, saying nothing, and she reached a hand behind her, her lust controlling her body, groping blindly for the fly of his pants, her twat pulsing with desire.

The lifeguard repeated himself. "Do you understand, Trisha? Are you my little slut? Are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Yes..." the cheerleader whimpered. She meant to only answer the second question, but she suddenly realized that it sounded like she was answering both.Maybe I am...

"Are you going to let me fuck you right here, outside, where everyone can see and hear how much of a filthy, slutty girl you are?"

"Yes..." Trisha whispered, again. Her groping hand found his zipper, and her fingers attacked it like a wild animal, yanking it down and ripping open his fly.

Dan's chuckle was low and dangerous. "I knew it as soon as I saw you on the beach, Trisha. I knew how good of a little slut you'd be for me."

The petite cheerleader felt his hands around her thighs, as he slowly pulled up the hem of her minidress, bunching it around her waist. Her smooth butt was exposed now, out in the night, clearly visible from every vantage point. She felt his fingers now around her thong, slowly pulling it off her pussy, not even taking them fully off, leaving them stuck around her mid-thighs. She heard another chuckle, and realized that he must have seen how soaking wet she was. The cheerleader shuddered with anticipation, arching her back and offering her naked ass to him, gripping the rail hard as she leaned out over the street, looking down at the black asphalt. She was ready and waiting, standing on the balcony in her heels, bent over the railing, her legs spread for him, as wide as the tangled pair of panties would allow.

Dan's hands slowly encircled her slim waist, his grip growing firm, and Trisha trembled slightly in response, her anticipation almost too much to handle. She felt something hard and smooth against her thrilled, dripping pussy, and without even thinking she pushed back slightly, letting the tip of his meat sink into her tight canal.

"Please..." she whispered.

Dan let out another growl, low and fierce enough to tell Trisha that he wasn't going to hold back. At that same moment, his hands tightened around her waist and his hips bucked, sending his thick shaft plunging deep into Trisha's waiting pussy. The thrust burst through Trisha's entire body, the second cock inside of her tonight, sending her back rigid, snapping her head to attention, causing her to arch her ass and spread her legs even wider for him.

"YES!" she cried out. The cheerleader's twat wrapped around his shaft, snug and tight and wet, and he stuffed her full, giving her exactly what she needed.Ooooh...yess!! Finally!!!The lifeguard began to rock in and out of her, his hands firm around her dainty waist, keeping her steady for him to pump his shaft hard, each thrust sending jolts of pleasure through her trembling body. Standing and bent over the balcony, the cheerleader's heels made her multiple inches taller, but even so, she tried to stand on tip-toe in them, arching her back, trying to raise herself into an even better position for him to plow deeper inside of her. This was exactly what she needed; that unfulfilled orgasm and lust had been building up inside of her, and now Dan's cock was setting it free, plunging into her twat and filling her needs.

"Yes! Ohhhh...Dan...yessss..." Trisha squealed out loud in the night, her knuckles white on the railing, her panties around her thighs, her dress bunched up. Dan was plowing into her with incredible force, his cock stuffing her full, balls slapping against her cunt lips. The cheerleader was gripping the railing for dear life, the top half of her body hanging halfway out, over the street, swaying back and forth with his hard pumps. Her dangling hair swung back and forth, partially covering her vision as she stared down several stories at the pavement below, whimpering and moaning in rhythm with his plunging shaft.

Then, she saw a pair of people were walking on the sidewalk below her. The rest of the night was silent except for the cheerleader's loud moans and squeals of pleasure; she knew that they could hear her. Even as Dan bucked her back and forth over the railing, she realized that they were about to walk right under her. She imagined them trying to avoid looking at her; trying to ignore the petite girl, eighteen years old and barely five feet tall, rocking back and forth on an open balcony, her hair flopping, her slutty dress hitched around her waist as a stranger pumped his cock into her swollen twat.

Dan let out a harsh laugh as he saw them too, passing by on the sidewalk, almost directly below them. His hands were still around her waist, his cock still plowing into her with delicious strokes. "Look at them," he commanded. "Wave at them, Trisha."

Trisha was still moaning in her pleasure, her thrilled body responding to Dan's thick cock.

"Wave at them, Trisha, like a good little slut. Now!"

Trisha opened her eyes and glanced back down at the couple. They had passed under her now, their faces tiny, their expressions unreadable. Slowly, unsteadily, the cheerleader obeyed, taking one hand off the railing and waving her hand back and forth at them as they watched. Dan let out a loud laugh, and he bucked extra hard into her twat, the force so strong that it sent Trisha reeling, off balance. The petite cheerleader squealed loudly in surprise as she teetered forward on her heels, and she grabbed the railing again to keep herself from nearly tipping over it. She looked back at Dan as she steadied herself, and saw all the windows of the apartments on his floor, the floors above and below his...the endless rows of people who could peek out and watch them fuck.There could be dozens...hundreds of people watching us...seeing me sway back and forth like a common whore as Dan fucks me hard. Ohh...he's so big...he's so deep...

"Good slut...good slut...fuck yeah..." Dan's hands had snuck up from her waist, and now they were at her slender shoulders, swaying back and forth over the railing as she gripped it, pumping against his dick along with the rest of her little body. His fingers found the thin straps of her dress, and tugged them down. Trisha moaned as she felt the straps fall to her elbows, flopping up and down there as she rocked, and the top of her dress slipped off her bouncing, dangling tits. As he continued to plunge deep into her pussy, Dan tugged the top of her dress further down her chest, fully revealing her tits, grabbing the two large handfuls in each hand and squeezing as he pumped into her.

Now, Trisha's pretty dress was nothing but a bunched piece of fabric around her waist, the straps hanging uselessly around her elbows, the hem raised up over her ass so Dan could pound into her. It was a sight to behold; a cute, petite cheerleader, her tits and ass naked and on display, standing outside on a fifth-story balcony so that every passing car or person could see her. She was bent over the railing, her legs looking slender and gorgeous as she stood in her heels, her panties still stuck around her thighs, tight and stretched as she strained against them to spread herself open for Dan's cock. Her hair was swinging around her face, which was stuck in an expression of pure ecstasy as Dan slammed his meat into her eager cunt, stuffing and stretching the little cheerleader. Her moans and cries of pleasure were echoing through the night for the rest of the apartment building to hear.

"Oh fuck...good slut...fuck you feel good..." Dan's groans rumbled through Trisha's body, and she moaned back in pleasure, rocking against him, her thrusts in tandem with his, so that the full force of both of them buried his shaft in her twat, so deep that it felt like it was plunging into her chest.Yes! Yes! Just like that!!Trisha let go of the railing with one hand, wobbling a bit in her heels as she struggled to keep her balance against Dan's ferocious pounding. The other hand was now sneaking down towards her pussy, towards the straining, aching nub of her clit.

"Yes...Dan...yes..." she whimpered.

"You're my dirty, filthy slut, Trisha," he said, louder this time. "And you're getting my cock as your punishment. You like it, Trisha? Does my little slut like my cock?"

"Ohhhhhhh..." The petite cheerleader had found her bulging clit, and now she was working it desperately, kneading into it, sending her thrilled, lusty body into a frenzy. The waves of pleasure were almost unbearable, and the cheerleader's screams echoed through the night.

"YES! YES, DAN! "

"Fuck yeah, Trisha! You nasty little fucking whore!" He was bucking and jamming into her, so hard that Trisha was leaning into him just to keep from falling over, her arms pushing against the railing and her legs pumping against the concrete to meet the force of his thrusts, her knuckles white and her heels digging into the floor. The railing was creaking and groaning now, as Dan yanked her back and forth, his entire body into it, his hips bucking into her as his hands around her tits pulled her into him. Each pump felt like it was filling Trisha's entire body, stuffing her twat, stretching and plowing, into and through all of her.

"OHHHH YES! MORE!" Trisha's hand was a blur on her clit, her body thrashing against Dan's, the railing clanking against its hinges as the cheerleader held on for dear life, bucking with all her might. Her body was rising, her pleasure bubbling and building and ready to spill over, ready for that orgasm that she had eagerly waited for, for so long.

Dan's shaft was throbbing and hard inside her, his balls slapping loudly against the lips of her pussy. Each thrust reverberated through the petite cheerleader; the force of both of their bodies, her bucking against him, him pulling her towards him as she slammed his cock deep in her twat. The pleasure of his fucking was mixing with the throbbing lust in her clit, and Trisha was now wildly kneading into it, moaning and crying out in pleasure as each tweak sent a stab of carnal pleasure through her body, her back arched as she bent over the railing, on tip-toes in her heels, her legs straining. Further and further, her lust pushed through her, and each thrust of Dan's dick pumped it even deeper, towards its goal, until finally...

"OHHHHHHHH Y-YEEESSSSS!!!!" The cheerleader's scream ripped through the night, echoing across the street, as loud and wild as her orgasm was fierce. Trisha was thrashing and grinding against Dan with an incredible strength, lost to the hot, electric waves of pleasure that coursed through her. The sexual energy that had been building up in her the entire night finally burst through, like a wave of fire, coursing through her body, overwhelming her, reducing her to nothing but a body lost in carnal pleasure. The cheerleader was quivering within her lust, her legs trembling as she stood on the balcony, her back arched and rigid, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath in between screams. At that moment, her trembling fingers lost their grip on the railing, and Trisha collapsed against Dan, her heels scraping on the pavement as she lost her balance. But even as she tumbled back into him, Trisha's mind barely even registered it; all she could think about was the feeling of her climax surging through her, wave after wave of pleasure, blasting her body with hot lust, finally satisfying her after so long.