Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-Ohhh my God....y-yesss..." Trisha was sagging in Dan's arms, leaning into him. At that moment, lost in the throes of her orgasm, the cheerleader knew that he was right. She was his slut, and she would do anything for the feeling of his cock inside of her, pumping her desperate twat, driving her to another amazing orgasm.Anything... anything...She could feel the heat of his lust as he pressed against her, his hands still groping her tits, his throbbing dick still buried in her cunt.

"Fuck....fuck..." Dan was also gasping for breath, his hips working his meat deep into Trisha's pussy, and at that moment the cheerleader felt his hands on her back, pushing her back forward. Already off-balance, the cheerleader tumbled down, falling onto her hands and knees on the balcony, the surface cold and rough against her soft skin. Her dress was still bunched around her waist, the shoulder straps now flopping around her forearms, the hem hitched up to offer her ass to Dan's meat. Her thighs were pinned together by the thong still stretched between them. The lifeguard was now crouched over her like an animal in heat, his hands hard on her slender shoulders, his hips bucking down and hard into Trisha's swollen cunt. His thrusts were ferocious and wild, sending the cheerleading reeling back and forth on the pavement, her breasts swinging, her hair flopping, her knees scraping on the pavement. Rocking back and forth, on her hands and knees, the cheerleader could feel Dan's shaft pulsing inside of her, so deep that she could feel the throbbing through every inch of her petite body, stretching her tight cunt as it wrapped around his meat.

"Ahhhh...fuck...yeah....fuck!!!" Dan bucked extra hard into Trisha's twat, the full length of him buried in her, his balls tight against her pussy, and the cheerleader had to plant her hands in front of her and push back against him with all her strength just to keep from tipping over on her face. She squealed out loud as she felt his cock growing and pulsating inside of her, and then a moment later she felt that wonderful, hot cum flooding her pussy, spurting out of his shaft with so much force that she could feel it erupting out of him. Dan's grunts were low and rhythmic, and he kept rocking against the cheerleader even though he was balls-deep in her twat, his shaft completely buried as he unloaded his seed deep inside her. Trisha kept her pose on the balcony; back arched, ass hoisted, on her knees with her hands planted to push back against him, relishing the feeling of him shooting his cum into her twat.

"Mmm...yeah..." Dan was relaxing against the cheerleader now, his dick still stuffed in her pussy. He was slowly running his hands over her, over her slender shoulders and arms, lightly squeezing her uncovered tits, running up and down the cheerleader's dainty curves and firm ass, enjoying the feel of the body he had just fucked. At last, he sank backwards, slowly pulling his thick cock from Trisha's swollen cunt. The cheerleader gasped softly at the feeling, still on her hands and knees, staring out across the empty night as he gently slid out of her.

"Yeah...that's my good little slut, Trisha," Dan panted, as he slowly rose to his feet. "Good girl, Trisha. You'll hear from me soon."

The cheerleader said nothing, still recovering from Dan's cock. A moment later, she started as she heard a door slam, and turned her head around to realize that she was alone, crouched on the balcony in nothing but a pair of heels, a thong wrapped around her thighs, and a dress scrunched around her waist. She realized then that she was panting, out of breath from Dan's ferocious assault. Her mind was still frazzled, but one thought ran through her mind:I'm Dan's slut.It wasn't a question or a suggestion; it was simply a statement of fact. She was his. She had been so desperately horny as she left Britney's house; she had never been so desperate in her life. So she had come to Dan, and he had satisfied her, fucking her rough and hard, taking her on his balcony, so quickly that he didn't even bother to take off her dress or pull her panties all the way down her legs. He had given her the orgasm that she needed.

Still on her hands and knees, she reached a hand back to gently tug her thong up over her pussy. Trisha could still feel the warmness of Dan's cum in her cunt as she stretched the short hem of her minidress back over her swollen ass. Next, she gently slipped on the shoulder straps, pulling them back up her arms, cupping and adjusting her tits to make sure that they were covered. Only after she had readjusted her clothing did she stand up, legs trembling, hands running through her tousled hair, trying to straighten it out, to make her look presentable. She took a quick glance around, wondering how many people had heard her, how many had passed by unnoticed as she had lost herself to the feeling of Dan's cock. Silently, she started back down the stairs, the click-clack of her heels echoing.I'm Dan's slut...