Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cheerleader's window was still wide open as she fingered herself. Anybody walking through the parking lot had a full view of Trisha as she masturbated; a petite brunette, barely five feet tall. But she didn't even care. All she could think about was Dan's hard shaft, ravishing her hard, slamming and pumping her little body. Trisha slunk further down in the car seat now, scooting her hips outward as she raised both of her slim legs in the air. She carefully planted each sneaker on the steering wheel, steadying her legs as she spread them, giving her better access to her soaking, aching pussy. Her two fingers were sliding in and out of her twat with quick, hard motions, plunging between the soft lips to the knuckles, sending jolts and shivers of lust up the cheerleader's spine. With her hips up and out, she could now pump down into her cunt with new force, and now Trisha let out a soft yelp of pleasure as she drove her fingers deep in her twat, pressing hard against the steering wheel with both feet, her shoelaces dangling around her ankles.

He could fuck me just like this…right in my car, with me pressed into the seat as he slammed his cock into me…he'd roughly hold me down and punish me… Trisha's mind whirled with eager lust as she imagined the scene, each thought sending her fingers skimming back into her twat. He'd force my legs open, he'd make me spread myself for him! Even if I begged him to stop he wouldn't even listen!

"Oh…oh…" The cheerleader had slunk so far down in the car seat that her hips were now hanging halfway off the end, the pleats of her miniskirt dangling over the edge, flopping back and forth as she eagerly rocked against her hand, savoring the feeling of her fingers in her swollen, tender cunt. And when he's finished with me, he'd pull out and shove his cock in my mouth, without even asking!

"Yes….yes!" Trisha's whimpers were a little louder now, drifting out of the open car window and across the parking lot. The petite brunette's eyes were still closed as she gave in to her lust, her pussy sopping wet with lust, her perky chest heaving as she panted, lost in her desires. Unconsciously, the cheerleader parted her plump lips now, slightly extending her tongue, imagining the feeling of the lifeguard's shaft spearing into her mouth. Ohhh…the taste of his cum in my mouth…his cock spurting between my lips...depositing his load for me to gulp down! A rush of lust wracked her petite figure as she whimpered and squirmed, pumping her own cunt again and again with her fingers, bucking hard against the seat and the steering wheel as she strained against her hand. She added a third finger, feeling it stretch her even more, stuffing it inside of her along with her other two.

"Ahhh!" Trisha wailed out loud, and the cheerleader thrashed extra hard against the seat. She twisted her little body back and forth, her lust bursting out of her body, so hard that each foot slipped off its perch on the steering wheel. Now the cheerleader was straddling the wheel, her sneakers planted on the dashboard on either side, spreading her slim legs to plunge her fingers deeper into her twat.

But just then, the petite brunette heard a noise in the parking lot. Her fingers were still buried in her twat, but Trisha turned to look, and gasped. There was one distant figure in the empty lot, far enough away that the cheerleader couldn't quite make out who it was. All she could see was that they were dressed entirely in grey, and seemed to be walking slowly towards her, as if in a daze. It looked like a man, tall and black, slowly coming into focus as Trisha squinted.

Oh! Suddenly, the cheerleader recognized him. It was Mr. Jackson, the school janitor, still dressed in his dark gray jumpsuit, his nametag sewn onto his chest. Trisha hadn't recognized him because she had never really bothered to look at him before; he was always passing by students in the halls, steering clear of the loud, chatty kids, or mopping in the back of a classroom when they came in, quietly going about his business. This was the first time she had really seen him, tall and skinny, middle-aged and slightly balding, his hair starting to turn grey. He was still shuffling towards her slowly, and now the cheerleader could see that his eyes and mouth were wide open.

Mr. Jackson was gaping at the sight of her. The perky cheerleader was stretched out in her car seat with the window completely down, still in her skimpy uniform, moaning out loud into the parking lot. Mr. Jackson was now only a few yards away from Trisha's car door, and he finally stopped.

Trisha felt so brazen and shameless, fingering herself right outside of school, not even able to wait until she got home, until she changed out of her cheerleading uniform. And now Mr. Jackson, the quiet old janitor, had caught her. He was standing next to her car, staring right at her. Trisha knew what she was supposed to do. She was supposed to stop now, to quickly compose herself and apologize for creating such a graphic scene in public, like a good girl. Or she was supposed to hang her head in humiliation and roll up her window, quickly driving away without another word. Or maybe she was even supposed to turn the tables and yell at him, telling him he was a pervert for watching her instead of just turning the other way.

But Trisha didn't do any of those things. Instead, as the cheerleader stared right at Mr. Jackson's face, she felt her fingers suddenly begin to slide back and forth in her twat, again plunging into her sopping mound. Involuntarily, the brunette's eyes widened and she let out a gasp, her body tensing in surprise at the feeling of pleasure rushing through her slim, hoisted legs.

Wh…what am I doing?? I'm…still horny?? Trisha looked down between her legs now, at her soaked fingers still gently pumping her cunt. She could see the pleats of her cheerleading miniskirt flipped up over her waist, her slim hips dangling halfway off the carseat. Her pussy lips were red and tender, swelling and stretching slightly each time her three fingers slid into her, accommodating them. Her juices were glistening on her knuckles and her palm, dripping down her cunt, staining the cushion below her. As she watched, she felt her hips gently pumping up against her hand, of their own accord, eagerly accepting the pleasure of fucking her own twat. God…how slutty of me! I'm still dripping wet…Mr. Jackson caught me masturbating and all I do is stuff my fingers back into my pussy!

And Trisha couldn't deny the lust that was still coursing through her body, still making her rock slightly against her hand as she felt the pulses of pleasure radiate from her squirming hips across her petite frame. She had been forced to watch Mandy and Dan fuck in the boys' locker room, frustrated and envious, and now her body refused to stop – she was wild with lust and she wouldn't let go until she got her release. Part of Trisha knew that she shouldn't be doing this; the same part that told her she shouldn't peek at Mandy and Dan even after she knew what they were doing. But something else was spurring her on; something else inside of her was driving her fingers back into her pussy, over and over, filling the cheerleader's squirming body with hot lust. Some other part of her wanted more, and was filling her head with eager, naughty thoughts.

Trisha looked up then, back at Mr. Jackson. It hadn't seemed possible before that his mouth could get any wider, but now it was, forming a perfect O as he stared at the little girl in front of him. Standing awkwardly in the parking lot, he looked so out of place; a mild-mannered man in the middle of a pornographic scene. Trisha instantly recognized the look in his eyes – shock starting to turn into lust, his mind still too amazed to even register that his body was responding to the sight of the young, whimpering cheerleader. He'd fuck me in a heartbeat… Trisha thought. I'm sitting in my car, alone, desperately masturbating to the thought of Dan…and here's another hard cock, right in front of me!

Now her eyes drifted downwards, taking in the janitor's tall, lanky body, slightly slouched, dressed in his loose ,baggy uniform. The form of his body was barely visible in the baggy material…until Trisha's eyes reached his hips. The cheerleader saw an unmistakable bulge rising up, pushing out against the slack cloth, big enough to protrude out from the rest of his uniform. He's turned on…he can't resist the nasty cheerleader masturbating right in front of him. Trisha feasted on the sight of his growing hard-on, watching the material tent outwards. If she peered close enough, she thought she could even see it throbbing, the material sliding back and forth slightly in rhythmic pulses. Now, the petite brunette imagined what was hiding under it; she imagined the hard, thick shaft that was hot just at the sight of her, the blood pulsing in his meat. He was still too amazed to even react, but his natural instinct was taking over his body, and his cock was ready to ravish the young girl in front of him.

Trisha's body was flooded with carnal desire, flushed and desperate and eager. Her mind was still fresh with the memory of Dan and Mandy, but now another thought was coming to her. I don't need Dan to be made into a slut…I can be nasty and dirty with anyone, can't I? Even Mr. Jackson, the quiet old janitor. Trisha found herself staring at him, her eyes widening with interest. Even now, he couldn't find anything to say. He'd be the last person anyone would expect to be with one of the high school students…I mean, half of us probably don't even know who he is. She grinned to herself. He'd never get any action…unless it was with the sluttiest, nastiest girl in school…

And suddenly, without even thinking, Trisha felt herself raise one arm out the window and beckon him forward with one finger, without saying a word. She was still panting and squirming on her seat, but her eyes were focused on his. Before she even realized what she was doing, the janitor had obeyed, walking straight towards her, almost as if her beckoning finger was pulling him on a string.

I can be a whore with anyone I want! Trisha thought defiantly, her grin still spread across her face. I bet Mr. Jackson has a wife and kids…I bet he's such a good, faithful husband! She glanced at his fingers now – sure enough, there was a gold band around his ring finger. I bet he's never even fantasized about another woman besides his wife…let alone an eighteen-year-old cheerleader!

The cheerleader reached out the car window, resting her elbow on her door, and with trembling fingers she gently began to carress his hard-on through the uniform. Mr. Jackson let out a gasp, and his body jolted upwards as if he had just been electrocuted. I bet he's such an upstanding man…he'd never think of fooling around with a high school student. Not until now!

Trisha craned her neck upwards to stare at him, towering over her as he stood next to her car. Mr. Jackson was bending slightly, so that he was low enough to peer into her window. He couldn't stop staring down at the petite cheerleader, her legs still thrown up over her dashboard, her miniskirt still hitched up over her waist as she continued to drive her fingers into her sopping, swollen cunt.

"Ohhh…" Trisha wailed out then, watching him watch her as she pumped her pussy with three fingers. The two of them still hadn't said a word to each other, and now the janitor was still silent as she slowly began to unzip his fly, never for a second taking his eyes off the petite girl in front of him, watching her rock back and forth on her seat, in rhythm with her finger-fucking. Trisha's big brown eyes fixated on the slit in his pants, and they widened slightly as slowly, gently, Mr. Jackson pulled his cock out, a fat, long rod that was pulsing in the warm afternoon air. His face was still slack with shock, and Trisha wondered if he even realized what he was doing as he wrapped one hand around the long shaft and began to stroke himself.

For a moment the two of them stayed frozen in their positions; the old janitor, standing outside Trisha's car, jacking off while he stared down at her soft, dripping twat; and the petite cheerleader sprawled in her cat seat, pumping her fingers into her cunt while she feasted on the sight of Mr. Jackson's meat. Her body was radiating with lust as she stared at his rod, rocking up and down in his hand as he masturbated. He's jerking himself off to the sight of me…he's enjoying the show so much he wants to cum!

The cheerleader squirmed and bucked hard in her seat, her legs shuddering as she plunged her fingers extra deep in her pussy, burying them hard and fast, and she yelped softly as the feeling of being filled, trembling with carnal pleasure. She couldn't keep her eyes off Mr. Jackson's cock.

"Ooh…ah!" Trisha whimpered. Now, her eyes moved up to the janitor's face, and she saw that his eyes had turned lustful and hungry. He wasn't just staring at Trisha now; his eyes were fixed right on the cheerleader's tender twat, watching her fingers disappear into the soft folds, watching her pussy lips gently stretch to take them. Ohh…he's the quiet, good-natured janitor…but even he can't resist me! I'm a nasty slut, and I've got him transfixed! I could make him cum! I could even do it right now…in the parking lot…in broad daylight…

Trisha sat up straight, keeping her legs spread across the dashboard but leaning forward. Before Mr. Jackson could even react, the cheerleader was eagerly poking her head out the window, opening her lips, straining towards his thick cock. Trisha's body was pulsing with a hungry lust, wild and shameless, and suddenly the only thing the young brunette could think about was gulping down the janitor's cock as fast as she could. In the next second she had slid the tip of Mr. Jackson's meat into her warm, soft mouth, closing her lips around his hot shaft.

The janitor's entire body spasmed in shock, his limbs tensing and his eyes widening. Frozen in amazement, he could only stare down as he watched Trisha thrust herself even further forward, gulping more of his meat into her eager lips. The cheerleader let out a soft, satisfied moan as she felt his hot shaft between her lips, and at the same moment she slid her fingers deep into her cunt, filling both her mouth and her pussy at the same time. Her entire body was flushed and warm now, as if she had been waiting the entire afternoon to slurp down Mr. Jackson's meat. Gently she slid her tongue out, lapping at the underside of his shaft as she began to suck him, bobbing his meat in and out of her plump lips.

"Ohhhh…"

Mr. Jackson let out a deep, low groan at the feeling of Trisha's mouth on his cock. It was the first sound he had made, and Trisha answered with an eager moan of her own, delighted to finally hear his pleasure. She responded by swallowing him even deeper in her mouth, leaning as far as she could out the window, pressing herself against the car door as she hungrily stretched forward to slurp him down.

"Uhh…" Again Mr. Jackson groaned, and involuntarily he shuddered forward, sliding his meat deeper into Trisha's mouth, filling the little cheerleader completely with his thick rod, stuffing her cheeks as she slurped and moaned. Trisha stretched her mouth as wide as she could, eagerly accepting him as he shoved forward, powering his cock between her puckered cheeks, gliding across her soft tongue. She sucked thirstily on his shaft, straining as she leaned out the window, coating him with a thick sheet of her warm slobber. At the same time she reached up and wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, steadying him, making it easier to glide him into her lips.

Even as she pumped him into her mouth, Trisha was still half-slouched in her seat, with her legs spread over the dashboard, her sneakers clearly visible in the windshield. Now, as the cheerleader relished the feeling of a hard, hot cock piercing between her lips, a furious burst of lust sent her fingers driving back into her pussy.

"Mmmm!" Trisha let out a muffled groan as pleasure seared through her, loving the feeling of stuffing both her pussy and her mouth at the same time. Each thrust of Mr. Jackson's cock made Trisha shudder with naughty pleasure, made her dig her fingers hard and fast into her tender twat. And each finger-fuck made her whimper out loud and strain even further, slurping hungrily at the janitor's rod.

"Ohhh yeah…" Mr. Jackson groaned. Trisha felt his two hands sliding up each side of her neck, running through her silky brown hair, up past her puckered, rosy-red cheeks. His fingers tightened then, pulling back her hair as she slurped, gripping her head firmly as he guided her up and down on his rod, gently pulling her to and fro, encouraging her to gulp down as much of his shaft as she could.

Oooh…yes! The mild-mannered janitor was finally getting into it, yanking the cheerleader's face back and forth even as he rocked his hips into her, the dual motion sending his cock plowing into her lips. Trisha delighted in the feeling, and she happily submitted to him, letting him stuff her eager mouth with his dick. The brunette looked up then, and she felt a thrill as she saw that a new expression was taking over his face, the same expression she had seen on Dan's face earlier today – sex-crazed and hungry, overwhelmed by a carnal desire, by a need to take the young, tight body in front of him.

Drool began to spill out of the cheerleader's lips as Mr. Jackson slowly began to speed up, losing himself in the feeling of Trisha's mouth wrapped around his shaft, hungrily wanting to stuff himself deeper and deeper down the moaning brunette's throat.

Trisha's fingers were still powering into her aching twat, but each thrust only made her want more. Each time she slurped down Mr. Jackson's shaft, it only made her hungry for more cock. Her hand was pumping deep and firm into her cunt, in a steady rhythm, the cheerleader rocking back and forth as she fingered herself. Now, as she slobbered and moaned, Trisha replayed in her mind just how nasty the scene was. A young, petite cheerleader, with one hand wrapped around her high school janitor's cock and her other buried in her twat. Her tight blouse could barely contain her firm, ample chest as she gasped for breath between slurps and moans, and with the way she was leaning far out the window to suck Mr. Jackson, the top had ridden so far up her slender figure that almost all of her taut midriff was revealed. Her slim legs, completely revealed by her bunched-up miniskirt, wriggled back and forth on the dashboard as she squirmed in lust. It was so terribly slutty, servicing a man she had never even spoken to, gulping his cock down her throat without even saying hello first.

Mandy may be banging a lifeguard in a locker room….but I'm blowing the janitor at my own high school….in broad daylight! Forget Dan! I can get any cock I want – like Mr. Jackson's – without even saying a word to him!

Trisha was wild and frenzied with carnal desire, and now the cheerleader told herself that it wasn't Mr. Jackson in particular – she was so slutty that she would have shoved any man's cock into her mouth at this point. He just happened to be the first man that walked by…the first lucky guy to spot the horny slut, sitting in her car masturbating…waiting to service a stranger!