Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. Her pussy convulsed on Mr. Jackson's cock, and the cheerleader never felt tighter; her entire body was stuffed full by his stiff rod. At last, Trisha felt her muscles relaxing, and suddenly the cheerleader collapsed on the seats, gasping for breath, relishing her pleasure. Ooh…I'm so nasty I'll cum on a complete stranger's cock! She was still on her knees with her butt in the air, but the cheerleader let her shoulders and head rest on the other seat, ass up and face down as she recovered from her climax. She was so preoccupied that she didn't even notice when Mr. Jackson gently slid out of her and leaned down to glance in the window at the panting, ravished cheerleader. Trisha's body was perfectly on display. Her firm butt was still positioned next to the open window, and now a tiny drop of cum was leaking out of her red, swollen cunt. Her slender legs and lithe waist were all revealed by her skimpy cheerleading uniform, her back sharply arched to show off her slim figure as she rested her head on the cushion. Her long brown hair spilled out across the seat, her perky tits pressed into the seat as she panted.

She only noticed he was staring at her when she heard him speak.

"Hey…what's…what's your name?"

The young brunette turned to look over her shoulder. The janitor was staring back at Trisha, a sheepish grin on his flushed, sweaty face. He looked embarrassed, as if he was ashamed of what he had just done. Trisha opened her mouth, about to respond to his question, but then, at the last second, she changed her mind.

"It doesn't matter what my name is" she replied. "I'm just a slut, Mr. Jackson. That's all you need to know."

Mr. Jackson was taken aback, unable to respond. For a second he just stayed where he was, staring at the half-clothed cheerleader, frozen in place.

Trisha grinned as she righted herself, gently slipping her body back into the driver's seat, arranging her miniskirt and pulling the little tank top as far down her body as it would go. She was about to start the car when she realized that her thong was still stretched around her thighs; with her pussy still full of Mr. Jackson's cum, she would probably leave a permanent stain on the seat.

Oh well! Trisha giggled to herself, then started the car. Mr. Jackson was still standing in the middle of the parking lot, unable to take his eyes off the young brunette, now sitting properly in her car. Anyone who saw her then would think she was just another eighteen-year-old, cute and sweet and innocent. With a wink and a wave at the janitor, the cheerleader shifted into drive and started home.