Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha turned to the girl, surprised, gripping the chair hard as she struggled to look normal. The girl was looking at her with a sympathetic look, and suddenly Trisha realized that her cheeks must be flushed red and hot. The girl thought Trisha's face was shiny and red just because of the heat. She didn't realize that the petite cheerleader next to her was desperately struggling to keep her pleasure in – that her body, hidden under the gown, was rigid and stiff in her chair in response to the sex toy plunged into her cunt. Trisha responded with a stilted nod, her lips struggling to move.

"O-oh..." she finally managed back, in a stammering whisper. "Y-yes...I k-know!"

"Are you okay? You don't look so good."

Again Trisha did her best to nod, forcing her trembling lips into what she was hoped was a reassuring smile. "Y-yes...thank you." The brunette was now visibly fidgeting on her chair, her knuckles white as she gripped her chair. "I...u-um...it's just so hot!"

The girl nodded and smiled, turning back to the audience. Trisha was overwhelmed with pleasure now, the thick, deep vibrations of the dildo pulsing through her pussy and radiating across the rest of her body. The cheerleader was struggling so hard to keep herself straight and normal in her chair, and now she wondered if the student next to her could tell. It was taking every shred of Trisha's willpower to keep from spreading her legs wide on her chair, from stuffing her hands between her slim thighs and eagerly, hungrily pumping her dripping twat with that thick dildo.Ohhh...that would feel so good...shoving that vibrator hard into my cunt...feeling it pump in and out...feeling it fill me so deep...Again, the cheerleader shuddered on her chair, and she took in a deep gulp of air, panting desperately, steeling herself.

Distantly, Trisha heard clapping. The man at the podium had sat down, and now, someone else had stood up, announcing names. Dimly, Trisha was aware that students in front of her were standing up and walking, one by one, on-stage to accept something. But she couldn't concentrate on anything beyond that; it was almost torture, how badly her body was trembling with lust. The cheerleader desperately turned to look over her shoulder, at Britney.

The head cheerleader's face was just as flushed and deep in pleasure as her own, and now Trisha felt her lust grow as she watched Britney fidget and twitch in her chair. The blonde was struggling just like her to stay properly seated on her chair, and Britney's knees were twitching slightly, her sky-blue eyes wide, her lips moving silently as she gulped in air.I can't believe I'm actually using a vibrator right now...in front of hundreds of people...at my own graduation! It's so brazen...so nasty...the two of us doing it together so we know we're not the only ones trembling in pleasure...The cheerleader shuddered violently then, so hard that her legs twitched in the air and one of her high heels clanked loudly against the leg of her chair. Her lust was pulsing through her, matching the waves of vibrations ravishing her little body, beating through her chest and her thumping heart, threatening to burst out of the young brunette at any moment.Ohh...oh God...I can't take it...it feels so good...

"Hey!" The girl next to Trisha tapped her on the shoulder. "It's our turn! What are you waiting for, go!"

"W-what?" Trisha stammered. Now, she saw that all the students in her row were filing out and to the front of the stage, ready to accept their diplomas.N-no! I can barely even stay seated...there's no way I can walk out there now!But the cheerleader didn't have time to think, and now she frantically forced her trembling little body to stand, wobbling forward, doing her best to walk straight.

But with the very first step, she could feel the dildo shifting as her hips swung, and even the slightest movement sent a wild, thrilling pang of lust through her.Ohhhh God! Overwhelmed with pleasure, the cheerleader had to pause and grab hold of the chair next to her before she could keep walking. It was so wonderful to feel that sex toy sliding inside of her...just like she was being fucked...It would feel so good now to just grab hold of that dildo and shove it deep into my pussy...pump my cunt hard and fast...oooh...Now, as Trisha desperately forced herself to keep walking forward, she imagined just plopping herself down, right in front of the stage, in front of everyone, and pulling up her robe to shamelessly fuck herself with the vibrator.Ohh...oh I want to so badly...

Trisha was near the front of the stage now. Her row of students were now lined up on one side, waiting for their names to be called. Now, Trisha felt her cheeks flushing a deep crimson as she stood in line, her eyes wide and desperate as she watched each student slowly strut forward.Hurry!She wanted to scream it out loud.Please...hurry!!She wanted so badly to be back in her chair, hidden by all the rows in front of her; the cheerleader felt like she stuck out like a sore thumb here. Everyone else was standing so still and regal in their graduation robes, and here she was, a petite brunette, shorter than everyone else and squirming and panting like she was in heat. The vibrator was still pulsing in her twat, a strong, rhythmic buzzing, and now the cheerleader wondered if anyone else could hear it.

But then, Trisha felt someone behind her shove her forward. Looking up frantically, she suddenly saw that the man at the podium was staring expectantly at her, with a slightly confused look on her face. Mortified, the cheerleader realized that he must have called her name and she didn't even hear it. She hurriedly darted forward, her face bright red, her brown eyes wide with embarrassment.

Dimly, she could hear applause and cheering around her, she was aware of the flash of a camera and the sound of a voice booming through the speaker. She barely managed a faint smile as she walked up to the man, who was extending out a black, sleek leatherette with her diploma inside. He was still looking confused, staring at Trisha and obviously wondering why, after all the other students accepted their diplomas from him with a proud smile, this little brunette was wobbling and stumbling towards him, looking barely even aware he was there at all. Trisha did her best to give him a faint smile, and she quickly took the leather folder in both hands and hurried across stage, her knees shaking, her entire body quivering.

The vibrations felt much stronger now, even though she knew they weren't, radiating through her skin, pulsing and prodding her tight pussy, powerful enough that Trisha felt like they were shaking her slim hips back and forth. The cheerleader was clutching her diploma in both hands, holding it around her waist and pressing it into her body as she hurried back to her seat. Now, suddenly, she felt the corner of the leather folder pressing through her billowy gown, into her body; hard and smooth, only inches from her quivering hips.

Ohhh...Without even thinking, the cheerleader found herself gently sliding the diploma further down, and then, before she even realized what she was doing, she was gently pressing the corner of the hard folder between her hips, against her soft mound. Trisha felt her entire body flush with pleasure as the firm, rigid material pushed against her pussy lips, lightly touching the dildo and her stuffed cunt. The eighteen-year-old had just barely made it back to her seat, and now she found her fingers tightening around the diploma, her eyes closing and her legs spreading as she began to slowly, ever-so-gently move the folder up and down against her hips.

To everyone else, it looked completely innocent; the petite brunette was just squirming and fidgeting with her folder out of nervousness, unable to sit still because she was so excited. But Trisha was masturbating with her own diploma, caring only that it was hard and thick and she could press it against her twat without anyone noticing.Ooh...ahh!Even the slightest, gentlest movement was sending wracks of pleasure through the lust-addled cheerleader, making her pussy beg for more, for just one more harder shove.

Ohh...I just want to reach under my dress and grab that dildo...I could do it right now...right this second...but no, I can't! I can't!Trisha's body was trembling on the edge, wracked with pleasure. The cheerleader was panting hard, her eyes wide and frantic.I can't...ohhh...I can't take it anymore...

But suddenly, Trisha heard the entire field erupt in applause, and suddenly everyone around her was standing up. Lost in her lust, it took the cheerleader a few seconds to realize that the graduation ceremony had ended at last!Thank God!The little brunette's face brightened with relief, and she hurried along with the rest of the students offstage, still clutching the diploma to her body, still flushed with desire as she felt the dildo vibrate in her tight cunt. All around her, students were trying to find their friends and their families, already pulling out cameras and cell phones. But there was only one thought on Trisha's mind.Find a bathroom...an empty classroom...anything! Find the closest building possible...anywhere I can run and use this dildo like I really want to...oh God...ooh...I could scream right now, I'm so horny!

Trisha was suddenly darting through students, cutting through lines and ignoring their protests. She could already see herself, stretched out on the floor of the nearest building, her legs spread wide, her hand driving that vibrator in and out of her cunt.Yes! Ohh...I'm so close! I want it now!

But then, Trisha felt a hand close around her wrist. A second later, Britney appeared beside her, walking just as fast, shimmying past students as they dispersed from the stage. Trisha looked up and realized that the head cheerleader had the exact same expression on her face; eager, wild, desperate lust. The blonde's face was flushed and her eyes were wide with excitement – her body was just as hungry for pleasure as Trisha's, just as badly teased by her own dildo.

Trisha was about to say something, but before she could even open her mouth Britney was pulling her along, striding so quickly that she was almost jogging, sliding and bumping past student after student. The petite brunette found herself in a flat-out run to keep up with Britney, wobbling and tripping in her kitten heels, gasping as her swinging hips rubbed the hard toy in and out of her canal, shuddering as each collision with another student made the dildo shake inside her slender body.Ooh...ahh!Each step made Trisha feel the full size of that vibrator. But Britney's hand was tight around her wrist, dragging the little cheerleader along with her.Where are we going??

By now, the two cheerleaders had gotten to the edge of the crowd of students; they were now on the grass off to one side of the stage. The massive backdrop of the stage loomed over them, and Trisha could see a large patch of shade behind it. There was a single group of four men standing behind it, smoking and chatting, separated from all the loud students. They were the same four stagehands she had seen before the ceremony.

"B-Brit..." Trisha gasped. "Slow down!"

But the head cheerleader didn't even respond. Instead, she was making a beeline for the stagehands, one hand still around Trisha's wrist. The other one was now fumbling with the zipper of her graduation gown, yanking it open, and now the blonde discarded it even as she kept walking, leaving it scattered on the grass behind her.

One by one, each of their heads turned as they caught sight of the head cheerleader, and one by one they were struck silent, in mid-sentence, their mouths hanging open. Britney was striding towards them on the grass, her double-D cups bobbing and tugging against her dress's halter top, her curly blonde hair dangling past her chest and all the way down to her slim, taut waist. Her smooth, slinky legs were cleanly framed by the ruby-red dress, so long they seemed to go on forever as she hurried across the field in her heels.

The group of four stood in silence, watching as the two cheerleaders marched towards them. Trisha was panting as she tried to keep up, her dainty hips trembling with the impact of each heel on the uneven dirt, feeling each step push and prod that massive dildo in her tender, aching twat. Britney kept dragging her along, until the two girls were standing right in front of the stage hands, none of them saying a word.

As Trisha looked up at the head cheerleader, she could see her friend's chest heaving as well, catching her breath, her blue eyes blazing and focused. She knew that Britney's hips must be trembling too as her pussy was teased and caressed, that her knees must be weak with lust just like Trisha's. The blonde parted her lips and paused for a second, as if trying to think of something to say.

"Hi. I'm Britney," she said finally, briskly.

Then, without another word, the head cheerleader sank to her knees on the grass, reached out, and grabbed the closest man's hip, pulling him towards her. He gasped and stumbled forward, leaving his crotch just inches from Britney's plump lips. Trisha gasped too, watching as Britney, not even waiting to ask, began to hurriedly yank open the man's fly, tugging his pants down to his knees. The petite cheerleader was gaping at Britney, but now her eyes suddenly zoomed to his crotch, and she suddenly felt her body rise with heat as a thick, rock-hard cock popped out.Wow...he's already hard and ready to go...

The man jolted as Britney's fingers tightened around his hips, his eyes wide as saucers. "Wh-whoa..." he stammered, the only thing he could muster to say. The other three men were staring too, unable to believe their eyes.

In the same moment, Britney had leaned forward, and the lucky man's cock was already in her mouth, plunging gently between the blonde's lips as she gulped him down, moaning softly as she felt his hard shaft against her tongue. The man groaned loudly, and in an instant all his surprise and shock was wiped clean. The only thing he cared about was the feeling of Britney's warm, soft lips gently gliding down his cock, bathing his meat, eagerly servicing him without even knowing his name.

"Holy shit..." he gasped, staring down at Britney. His eyes were wide and unblinking as he watched the busty blonde slurp on his dick, her cheeks gently puckered as she gulped, her lips smacking and gurgling, her sky-blue eyes fixed happily on the shaft, watching as it vanished into her mouth.

Trisha was staring at Britney too, her mouth wide open as she watched her friend blow a stranger. Now she understood why Britney had been in such a hurry. The head cheerleader had been ready to feel that cock in her lips as soon as she hurried off-stage.She was already thinking about it even before graduation was over! She saw these guys standing behind the stage when we walked on...and she already knew that she would fuck them!

Now, Trisha realized that the other three men had now unzipped their jeans as well, They were totally ignoring her, circling around Britney, gaping and staring as the blonde serviced their friend. She could see all four of their rock-hard cocks now, three of them erect and throbbing in the warm afternoon air, the fourth one buried in Britney's wet, sloppy lips. Now, Trisha felt a jolt of lust rush through her body, making her shudder, and she realized that her legs felt like putty; her body so desperate with pleasure that she could barely stand. She could feel every inch of her skin tingling as she stared at those thick shafts, her little body trembling, her mind whirling. The dildo had filled her pussy up and now it was making the rest of her feel empty.

She couldn't take her eyes off Britney's mouth, off the sight of that hard cock vanishing again and again into the blonde's lips. She could see Britney's slobber glistening on his meat, she could see his lust throbbing in that massive shaft, his hands tightening in her curly blonde hair. And now Trisha realized that her own mouth was still open, and it felt so empty, so bare and useless. Each time she saw Britney gulp his cock down, her own lips tingled at the thought of a throbbing dick, her tongue eager to feel it, salivating to taste it. She wanted to feel the velvety smooth shaft rubbing against the insides of her cheeks, the hot lust against her lips.

Frantically, Trisha fell onto her knees too, as if she was praying, her eyes eager and thirsty. Those cocks looked so thick and stiff, just like the one that was plunging in and out of Britney's mouth, just like the dildo buried in her cunt. They were pumped full of blood and lust, smooth and hard and long. Hurriedly, the cheerleader leaned forward and opened her lips, extending her tongue and offering her mouth to them.

For a second, none of them moved. They were frozen in place at the sight of the two eighteen-year-olds. A tall, busty blonde, with pretty blue eyes and gorgeous long legs was already on her knees, busy gulping down a cock. And now her friend – a sweet, perky brunette, barely five feet tall and with cute brown eyes – had sank to her knees as well, opening her mouth for them like an obedient pet, ready and willing to service them too.

The man on the right came to his senses first. He quickly stepped forward, guiding his throbbing cock towards Trisha's face, and before he could do anything else the cheerleader had eagerly strained forward, gulping him into her mouth, letting her lips wrap tight around his shaft like a sheath.

Immediately, two groans rang out into the field. The man let out a low moan of pleasure as he felt the brunette's soft lips slide across his member, coating him with her drool. And Trisha's entire body shuddered with satisfaction, her lust finally sated, her mouth finally full of hard cock. Her groan was muffled as she slurped, her tongue happily lapping at his shaft, her lips smoothly, gently gliding over his meat. Trisha reached forward and placed her hands on his hips, steadying herself, and now the cheerleader hungrily began to bob back and forth, pumping his shaft in and out her mouth, feeling him spear past her lips, stretching her cheeks, prodding at her lapping tongue. Every inch of her was tingling with satisfaction as she gulped and sucked, and now she guided her brown eyes up at the man's face as she serviced him.

Ohhh...thank God...I felt so empty!Trisha's eyes locked onto his, her pretty, sweet face a picture of ecstasy.Oooh...and he tastes good!

"Uhhh..."

"Fuck yeah...get that dick, baby..."

The two men were groaning in unison, their dicks buried deep in Britney's and Trisha's mouths, admiring the sight of the two cheerleaders, relishing their soft, warm lips and their velvet tongues. Their shafts were throbbing with lust as they plunged deep between the girls' puckered cheeks.

The other two men were still standing next to them, and now each of them were gently jerking off their rock-hard dicks. Trisha felt a thrill run through her at the sight of it; she could see their lust throbbing in their shafts, masturbating at the sight of them because their desire was too much to contain, their carnal hunger deep in their faces and their eyes. Now, one man stepped forward and kneeled down next to Trisha, admiring the little brunette's slender, tight body as she rocked back and forth, slurping hungrily on his friend's cock.

Trisha was still gulping and sucking when she felt his hands slide around her slim figure, fumbling for the zipper of her graduation gown. With one smooth motion he quickly pulled the gown off, letting the fabric sink to the ground, useless. Now both cheerleaders were on display, kneeling in the grass, their graduation gowns tossed on the field. Britney's gorgeous, round tits jiggled and danced as she bobbed back and forth, her blonde hair cascading across her shoulders, her mouth working hard as she serviced her man. Next to her, perky little Trisha was gently rocking back and forth as she slurped, her slender hips wiggling and straining forward. Her dress hugged her slim frame, the neckline dipping low enough to display her firm chest, the skirt riding up enough to show off her dainty, smooth legs as she kneeled in the grass.