Good Girls

Story Info
A cop makes a discovery about his daughter.
1.6k words
4.13
245k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the deputy sheriff in my small town had many perks, some of which were clearly unwritten. Aside from getting the first chair at the barbershop and getting into the movie theater for free, there were some financial perks. A lot of the high school kids would head to one of the many side roads that run between farm fields or irrigation ditches in order to drink and carouse or simply to make out. Seeing that it is one of the few forms of entertainment in our neck of the woods, it happens quite often. Often enough that if I had to drag them all into the office, I'd spend all night ferrying kids. The unwritten rule is all their alcohol gets confiscated and each coughs up ten bucks. If no one is sober enough to drive, I get their keys, also, forcing them to take the long walk back home. The parents appreciate the arrangement as many of them grew up doing the exact same thing.

A recent addition to these perks was added when I caught a couple in mid coitus. If I catch them just making out, I rap the window and tell them to move along. If I actual catch them in the midst of sex, I felt a need to alert the parents. I know it is what I would want if my Debbie had been caught. I pulled up alongside the lonely car on the lane that had the telltale signs of rocking and steamy windows. I pulled out my flashlight and rapped the windows. I saw the two bodies rustling inside trying to disengage. The young boy was a sophomore who had just made the wrestling team and the young lady was well known, Tanya Dewer, a senior in my Debbie's class. She was well known as the town slut, a reputation she started earning for herself after she was held back a year in fourth grade and began to develop before the rest of her classmates.

As I surveyed the situation, I noticed Tanya wasn't making any attempts to cover her amply breasts that hung outside her simply white bra. Her golden blonde hair was a mess, her skirt was pushed up around her waist and her panties were completely missing. "Miss, do you want to cover yourself?"

"Deputy Radcliffe, what would it take for you not to call our parents?" Tanya asked still not making an effort to cover herself.

"I'm sure your parents already know what you are up to, Tanya," I said, noting the fear in the boy's face.

"Mine, sure, but Jimmy's, well . . . Can't we work something out? $10?" Tanya began the negotiation. I had a hard time not noticing her large tits and trimmed pussy. She caught my eye and upped the ante. "Would you let this go for a blow job?"

My cock hardened and I agreed a lot more quickly than I should have. That was the start of it. The news spread that Deputy Radcliffe wouldn't call parents if the girl gave him a blowjob. That entire school year was filled with so many illicit blowjobs that it became commonplace. I had caught Tanya so many times that I began to crave the feel of her mouth.

As spring approached more and more seniors were getting caught. As I pulled along a white Ford Escort, a car I had grown very familiar with as it belonged to Tanya, I was already hard. In a sick way, Tanya and I developed a little relationship. It never went beyond a blowjob, but it was something more than a sexual bribe. I got out of the car and rapped my flashlight against the steamy window. When the door opened, I saw a completely nude Tanya and something I wasn't expecting. I noticed another girl with her. Her face was obscured a bit by her long brown hair. The two of them had been doing some very heavy petting. "Hello, Deputy Radcliffe," Tanya chimed. The other girl had begun to freak a bit and when I shined my light on her face my heart stopped. The girl with Tanya was my daughter Debbie.

"What the hell is going on here?" I shouted at both of them. Tanya was already slipping out of the car and Debbie, pulling down her shirt over her small tits and hard nipples climbed out the passenger side.

"Just a little harmless fun, Deputy Radcliffe. I'm sure you know Debbie." Tanya giggled.

"Dad, uh, I can explain . . ."

I was in no mood for explanations, I was just angry. Angry with what, I'm not sure. I'm not sure if I was angry she was with another girl, or having sex or what…I just knew there wasn't any explanation that was going to appease me.

"You are a fucking little tramp! I thought I raised you better!" I blustered.

She shot back. "I'm being raised by a sex maniac! Don't you think I know you've been forcing all my friends to suck your cock!"

Debbie had successfully targeted a sore spot. I knew that I had become a predator of these young women. I knew I justified my actions as being 'their' choice and nothing I was forcing, but I was a lawman, I knew what blackmail was. "My actions do not justify your actions! What are you doing out here with her?" I bent the word her as if I was indicating something filthy, which really wasn't an accurate representation of my true feelings. I was caught in the emotions of the moment

"You are a fucking pig!"

We continued to fight my lamely trying to justify my actions and her throwing every invective word she knew, which only increased my anger. I rounded the car to continue to argue and she took a swing at me. I grabbed her arm and pushed her down to the hood of the car. "I've had enough from you, you slut."

Pushed against the hood of the car, I noticed she was sans underwear beneath her short skirt. I also noticed Tanya standing watching us, a smirk on her face. I looked up at her and glared. "What the hell is so funny?"

"Why don't you just fuck her and get it over with?"

"What!?"

"Isn't that why you keep having all of us girls suck you cock, you want to pretend it is your precious Debbie slobbering on your shaft?" Tanya crossed her arms, taking a stance.

"You fucking bitch," I said slowly. I was a bit hurt as I had assumed that she and I actually were sharing something more. It was the mistake of assuming a sexual act was indicative of deeper emotion. Seeing that over the school year I had been sucked off by nearly 12 different girls, a few multiple times, and I never developed any emotional connection, I should have realized Tanya was capable of the same.

Debbie struggled in my grasp. My motives were clouded. I didn't know if I wanted to fuck my daughter or get a weird revenge on Tanya. I held Debbie down, bent over the hood of the car and undid my belt and pants, allowing the weight of my radio and gun to pull them down to my boots.

"I'll fuck her, if that's what you want me to do," I said as I pulled my hard cock from my boxers. My daughter screamed.

"No, Dad, No! Please, don't."

Tanya egged me on, "Do it, fuck you little slut daughter."

With little hesitation I rammed my dick into my daughter's pussy. I plunged into her wet tight hole and she cried out, humiliated and broken by the assault of her father. I kept my eyes on Tanya as I continued to fuck in and out. Tanya crawled on the hood of the car, placing her back against the windshield, she began to stroke her pussy and pull on her nipples.

Debbie stopped making noise and I glanced down to see she was gently kissing Tanya's foot.

"You are a fucking tramp," I grunted at my daughter. She replied with a quiet, almost whimpering, "Yes, daddy."

I pulled out of her tight cunt. Grabbing her shoulder I pulled her up from the car and turned her around. For a brief moment we stared into each other's eyes. We were both consumed with lust. When I pushed on her shoulder, she sank to her knees and began sucking on my cock like a professional. Tanya was still fingering herself approaching an orgasm. I had never seen her cum. It was a missing component to our deeply flawed 'relationship'. Seeing the number of times she has seen me cum, the number of times she sucked down my entire load, I had not once given her any pleasure. The most I ever touched her were those moments right before I came when I'd place my hand on her head.

Watching her was thrilling. Hearing her peak, her orgasm making her body and thus the car shudder was too much for me to bear. Instinctively, like I had done with Tanya so many times before, I placed my hand on my daughter's head, preparing to come. I hadn't thought this out, I hadn't ever anticipated fucking my daughter, but with little warning I was gushing my jism into Debbie's mouth. With nary a word, she swallowed it all.

After my orgasm receded I glanced down and realized what she had done. A bit of my cum was dripping out of the corner of her mouth and she looked up at me, a small smile on her face. "I'm a good girl, aren't I daddy?"

Tanya slid down off the car to sit next to Debbie. The two kissed, sharing the cum that had dribbled out of Debbie's mouth. "Yes, god, yes, you are both very good girls."