Good Girls Can Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in," he said loudly, waving his friend into the room.

Seth stepped forward, eyes flitting nervously between the ground, Aden, and her. He was a little taller than Aden, narrower too. And as he awkwardly walked into their bedroom he was blushing nearly as red as his hair.

Aden clapped him on the back, laughing. "You're allowed to look at her, you know?"

Seth chuckled, eyes on the ground and hands shoved in his pockets. "Is she okay with this though?" he asked softly.

Aden looked to her.

"Yes," she breathed, the word catching in her throat without needing to give it another thought. "I am."

Shy blue eyes met hers and her hands tensed on her thighs. She wanted to cross the room, show him beyond any possible doubt that she was okay with this. Prove that Aden had been right, that she was the best gift he could have given to him. But she hadn't been given permission to move yet, so she didn't.

"And if you decide you're not okay with this?" Aden prompted.

"Pumpkin Pie," she whispered.

Seth's brow furrowed for a moment of confusion.

"If she says that, at any time for any reason," Aden said, one of his big hands resting on her bare shoulder as he spoke to his friend, "you stop whatever you're doing, hands off, step away, don't touch her. Got it?"

Seth nodded, his eyes focusing in on the tit flesh that threatened to spill out of the skimpy red garment as her chest shuddered with each heavy breath. "Pumpkin Pie," he echoed back.

Aden smiled again and patted her gently on the back, "Now, sweet girl, I think our friend is a little overdressed. Can you go help him with that?"

Hesitantly, she lifted her hands up from her lap, looking up at Aden. He nodded once.

Her body cried out in protest, but she stood. Her legs begged to give out under her, but she willed them on. She left a small damp patch on the bed where she'd been sitting, but she didn't care. All she could care about was crossing the room.

Her eyes raked over Seth, lips parted in desire as she imagined what she'd find underneath his layers of clothes.

When she reached him, he stretched out a hand, wrapping his arm around her silk covered waist. Her legs steadied a little under his support. She smiled lustily, leaning against him. Her breasts pressed against his chest, a sliver of her pink areola peeking out from behind the lace. He groaned, his grip around her tightening as he pulled her closer against him.

Her deadened fingers reached up, running through his hair. They tangled in the bright curly mop and she gripped a careful fistful and pulled his head back. A hiss of pleasure escaped his lips as she exposed his neck, pulling him down toward her lips even as she pressed herself up against him.

She took a breath in, inhaling the crisp clean scent of his cologne and let out a heady sigh. His skin shivered under her hot breath, a wash of tiny bumps rising against the stimulation. His fingers dug into her waist tighter still.

She licked her lips, nuzzling at his neck, a faint purring deep in her throat. Seth's breath shuddered.

She smiled and sank into him, kissing and nibbling and licking and biting her way across his freckled sensitive neck. He groaned, his free hand coming to rest at the back of her head, hand clutching at her dark curls to match her own grip of his. He held her close as her hands moved and trailed down his shoulders, wrapping around to the front of his chest.

She fumbled with the buttons, desperately trying to get the layer off without having to give up her exploration of the soft skin spread across his neck and jaw line. She let out a soft growl of frustration, nipping at him as she tugged at his stubborn shirt. The last button popped free and she dragged it from his arms, pulling away from him so she could let it fall to the floor.

Stepping back a half step, she eyed the plain white undershirt he wore underneath and gave it an animalistic glare.

But she ignored it for now. There was more important flesh to explore.

She dropped to her knees; sinking into the soft rug they'd bought with her knees, elbows, and face in mind. She looked up at him, eyes meeting as she quickly tugged at his belt. Buttons unfastened, zipper undone, his pants fell away. She sighed in satisfaction at the tented boxers that waited for her underneath.

Seth's breath was shallow and his eyes were glossy as he looked down at her on her knees before him, tits spilling out of her too small teddy.

She bit at her lip, smiling coyly up at him, and then glanced to Aden.

He nodded. "Go ahead. Show him what a good little cocksucker I have."

She moaned at his words and hooked her fingers around the band of Seth's shorts, yanking them down past his hard cock. She purred at the sight of his thick, hard length, bulging and on display just for her. She licked her lips, inhaling deeply and drinking in his scent. He was clean, freshly showered just for her, but underneath it was the primal, musky warmth of his arousal.

Arousal for her.

Her mouth opened.

Her hands rested gently on the back of his thighs, just above his knees. She pulled him closer to her. He stepped out of his discarded pants and closed the distance between her and his beautiful cock. Her breath spread hot against his skin. Her lips surrounded it.

Fuck! He was hot in her mouth, burning with his need for her. She lavished attention on him, taking his head into her mouth and retreating to kiss and lick and swirl her tongue around it.

He gasped, his fistful of her hair tightening and pulling her closer. Her face lit in a smile as her tongue flitted across his small slit, and she moaned as she licked slowly up the length of his shaft. She left shiny slick trails of spit, thick from her own arousal and perfect for natural lube.

She pulled her head back, grinning as she looked up at Seth. Her tongue ran across her lips and she felt herself drool as she devoured the sight of the wet, sticky, hungry cock in front of her.

Slowly, carefully, she wrapped her lips around his cockhead. Her tongue lashed up and down as she slowly began to press her mouth farther down his length. Each breath in she would rise up, licking up his shaft and with each exhale she dropped, taking him a little deeper than she had before.

She heard Aden walk closer, crouching down behind her as she bobbed up and down Seth's cock. She moaned around the dick in her mouth when his hand caressed her back. Seth groaned and pushed deeper into her.

"There's my good little cocksucker," Aden praised, carefully pulling back a few escaped curls from her face. "But I know you can do better. Can you show him just how deep you can go?"

She whimpered, desperate to please him. She could do better. Her lips wrapped tight around Seth's shaft and curled them around her teeth to keep his delicate flesh safe. Her tongue pressed flat and gulping, she pushed forward.

Seth howled as his cockhead pushed into the back of her throat. She swallowed around the intrusion, keeping her gag reflex at bay. She pressed forward still, taking him deeper and deeper until her lips wrapped around the base of his long hard dick. She held herself still, taking in shallow breaths through her nose as her eyes began to water. She gulped around his cock, the muscles in her throat squeezing around him.

"Good girl," Aden whispered in her ear, pushing the straps of her teddy off her shoulders so her heavy tits fell free.

She whined, feeling her pussy gush. She held him in her throat as long as she could, swallowing around him to keep herself from choking, but all too soon had to pull back with a desperate gasp. Strings of spit clung to her lips, connecting her to him and she took in a deep achy breath. She growled softly and plunged forward, welcoming his cock back into her, bobbing her head up and down.

She reached back with one hand to grab Seth's ass and force him to pound into her mouth.

Each thrust pushed her air from her lungs and buried him deeper. She guided him, pulling him in and begging him with watering eyes to fuck her face harder. Deeper. More! His other hand wrapped around, gripping another fistful of hair and he pounded into her, all sense of timidity gone.

"Yesssss." Aden hissed, one comforting, steadying hand on the small of her back. "There's my good girl. My good little cocksucking slut."

She squealed, drenched through her little red thong, her thighs slick and wet as Seth slammed into her. He stiffened, groaning, burying himself at the back of her throat and holding himself deep as he came.

Her eyes watered and the world went blurry. Salty heat erupted in her mouth and she moaned, swallowing greedily and sucking the cum from his still hard cock. He moaned, releasing her hair and slowly began to pull back. She stopped him, gently. She carefully lathed up and down the slowly softening shaft, cleaning the thick sticky slime of her split. Her lips gently wrapped around his head, softly sucking the last drops of cum onto her tongue. She moaned as he shuddered, gasping from the oversensitivity. She pressed one last small kiss to his cockhead, her lips swollen and delightfully sore from his aggressive pounding.

"Thank you," she purred, eyes on Aden as she spoke.

"Fuck," Seth groaned, "thank you. That was...fuck." He stared at her in amazement.

She smiled, giddy from the compliment. "It's what I'm for," she said, turning back to Aden for approval, pressing her naked tits against his chest. His hands wrapped around her and pulled the teddy down past her hips, letting it drop to the floor as so many other garments had that evening.

He laughed, "And you're excellent at it. But, I do believe, at least according to my earlier conversations with our friend here, we're not quite done."

She brightened, feeling her juices slick between her thighs. She was definitely not ready to be done.

Seth laughed. "Give me a couple minutes, but I'm not finished with you yet."

She squealed happily, hips wiggling in excitement.

"Grab him a glass of water, sweet girl?" Aden asked.

She nodded, and skipped out the bedroom, tits bouncing against her chest as she did, aware of both men's eyes on her big ass that her thong put on full display.

The carefree, happy hum rose up within her as she made her way down the steps and to the kitchen. She did good. She'd made him happy, both hims happy. She'd been Aden's perfect good girl, his dirty little cocksucking cumguzzler. It was a waste not to swallow cum, it was a tasty treat for a job well done.

She pulled a glass from a cupboard and threw a couple ice cubes into it before filling it with water. Her head bobbed from side to side in a happy dance that didn't really go along with whatever it was she was humming, but she didn't care. It was a good night.

With great restraint, careful not to spill the water all across the floor and up the stairs, she didn't skip back to the bedroom.

* * *

She stood in the doorway for a moment, watching Aden laugh and talk with his friend. Seth was naked, his undershirt somewhere on the floor, lounging and relaxed on the bedroom floor, eyes unfocused and glossy. And Aden, she sighed. He looked so completely in control. Fully dressed, comfortably reclining back against the bed, and drinking in the sight of her standing in her soggy red lace thong, lips swollen and puffy from sucking his friend's cock.

He stood, rising fluidly and crossed the room in three even strides. His arm wrapped around her, pulling her against him. She yipped as he nearly spilled the glass of water she'd brought back for Seth.

"I don't care," he whispered. His head bent toward her, his mouth pressing against her for a kiss.

"I probably taste like his cum!" she whispered back, shying away. Her mouth still felt full of the salty tang that would last until she replaced it with something else.

"I. Don't. Care." Aden hissed, pressing against her for a kiss.

She melted against him, lips opening to let him in. He bit at her lower lip, tongue running over it. His hands grabbed at her ass, kneading her firm flesh. Her free arm wrapped around his neck, drawing herself in tighter, as the hand still holding the glass of water tried desperately to remain steady. Her naked breasts pressed against him and he growled, firmly pushing her away from him.

His eyes were wild and she could see that he'd nearly lost control and taken her, regardless of his friend there waiting for her. The thought made her knees go weak.

Aden took in a deep breath and she watched the calm wash back over him, could see the control ease back into his muscles. His languid grin stretched back across his face as he scanned over her nearly naked form. Her breasts trembled with each shallow, shaky breath.

He nodded wordlessly at the tiny lacy triangle that separated her from complete nakedness.

She bit her lower lip, fingers looping through the sides and pulled it down past her hips. The wet fabric clung to her for a moment before it too fell to the floor and revealed the glossy slit of her shaved pussy.

Seth's eyes were on her, devouring her. His cock twitched, slowly beginning to swell as he took in the sight of her needy sex. She crossed the room slowly, suddenly feeling very shy as she handed him the less than full glass.

"Thank you," he said, a deep rasp within his tone. His eyes were not on either her face or the water glass as he took a drink.

The room was quiet except for the soft, forgettable music still playing in the background. She shifted, her thighs rubbing together in an attempt to ease some of the desire burning between them.

Seth set his empty glass down on the floor, some of his timidity clearly returning as the previous intensity in the room died down.

Aden spoke, calm and in control. "Show him, sweet girl. Show him how wet sucking his cock made you."

She blushed, turning away shyly, a lascivious smile blossoming across her lips.

"Sit down on the bed, lie back, and show him."

She took the few steps to the large bed and sunk into its plushness, about a foot down from the still damp patch. It seemed forever ago that she'd been there, furious and fuming about Aden's supposed abandonment. It had been worth it.

She stretched back, lying across the bed and ran her hands over the full roundness of her breasts. She took a moment to pluck at her hard nipples, momentarily sad at the lack of attention that had been given to them. But Aden's instructions carried her hands onward and they crept over the soft swell of her tummy until her fingers reached the cleft between her legs.

Slowly, she dipped a finger into her slit and drew out the sticky arousal that pooled within her. She pulled it up so her clit was drenched and slick. She dipped two fingers into herself, rubbing slow circles inside her pussy and grinding her thumb against her throbbing clit.

She moaned, hips rocking forward to meet her hand, her shoulders rolling back against the bed. Her other hand returned to her tit, squeezing and rolling the heavy flesh, gasping as she fucked herself with ever rising intensity.

Fucking hell she needed this! She needed to cum. She had to. Hours of preparation and anticipation and she was going to explode. Her fingers strummed against her g-spot as she ground against her clit. She gasped, arching forward, tits pressing up as her climax hurtled towards her.

"No." Aden cleared his throat, speaking softly. "That's not what I said."

She whimpered, head foggy with lusty need. She couldn't think, couldn't hardly move. She panted, pulling her hand from her throbbing cunt with a needy shudder.

He paused for a moment, watching her. "It's not time yet. Show him."

She nodded, eyes glassy as she rolled forward so that she could hold out her fingers for Seth to see. Her juices clung to them, wet and sticky all the way up to her knuckles and onto her palm.

Seth smile at the evidence of her arousal and he stood, his cock beginning to rise as well. He glanced at Aden for approval as he slowly moved toward her. She stretched out across the bed, lying on her stomach with her hand still outstretched to him.

He took her wrist carefully and pulled her sticky fingers into his mouth, licking and sucking her clean.

She moaned at Seth's warm mouth and grabbed his arm, pulling him back onto the bed beside her. She sighed in blissful satisfaction as his bare skin pressed against her, warm and soft. He wrapped an arm around her waist and rolled her over so her chest was pressed to his. His head dipped, mouth dropping to one full breast and his mouth engulfed one of her hard pink nipples.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned, grabbing the back of his head and holding him to her. Her head rolled back in bliss as he kissed and sucked the sensitive little nub.

Aden was standing behind her, smiling. Another burning wave of heat flooded through her pussy as he watched her being ravished by his friend.

Seth groped her tits squeezing and kneading at the thick flesh and licking and biting at alternate nipples. Her eyes fell closed, her chest heaving as her breath came in heavy panting gasps. Her hips rocked forward, thighs sliding together and rubbing in her slick wetness. The pressure was building again, ecstasy bottling between her legs and she was ready to burst. Swollen and throbbing her dripping cunt demanded attention.

She whimpered, a desperate pleading sound and reached out. Her hand wrapped around Seth's hardness, sighing as she felt the velvety softness of his sensitive organ. He groaned into her tits, biting hard as she squeezed his shaft experimentally. The two rolled, pulling her up on top of him so she straddled over his lap. His hard cock rubbed against her cunt becoming wet and sticky with her juices. She ground against him, back arched in pleasure as his cockhead scraped against her clit. He reached down, grabbing his dick so he could press up into her desperate, greedy folds and Aden cleared his throat.

"Not there."

They both stopped, her eyes were glazed and confused with lusty, angry need. Seth looked confused and frustrated.

"That pussy is for me only tonight." Aden said smoothly. "Roll over, baby girl. Show him another hole he can fill for you."

She grinned, slipping off Seth's lap and bent over on the bed, resting on her knees and forearms. She arched her back and looked over her shoulder at Seth, wiggling her big, firm ass in invitation.

Seth looked stunned, but the way his cock bulged even larger was evidence that he was satisfied with the arrangement. Still slick with her arousal, he moved up behind her, and rubbed his head against her asshole.

She moaned at the sensation, pressing gently back against him. She felt a hand on one hip, pulling her in closer to him. His cock pressed through her tight puckered hole, a punch of pain that quickly spiraled into pleasure. She let out a quick cry of pained delight, eyes closed as she adjusted to the new fullness.

He pressed forward and the pain sharpened.

"Lube!" she snapped, pulling forward and ripping out of his grip.

Seth began to turn, to look toward the bottle on the bedside table, but before he could grab it Aden was in front of her, her face held firmly in one hand.

"That is not how you ask for things, is it, sweet girl?" He was so calm, so in control. She shivered at the stern coldness of his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she whispered back, feeling her pussy throb as she tried to think of what he would do as punishment for her rudeness.

"Apologize to Seth, not to me," he answered. "And try asking again."

She nodded, lips parted as she drew in shallow panting breaths. She twisted, looking back at Seth. "I'm sorry I was rude," she said breathlessly. "I should have said, 'please would you lube up my tight little asshole so I can fit your big cock inside me better?'"