Good Girls Do Pt. 01

Story Info
The story of a bored wife with nothing but time on her hands.
1.2k words
4.29
14.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would come as no surprise to anyone who knew me once upon I time, that I am a slut... Probably a whore, although I suppose whores take money, I always gave it away for free, which maybe makes me more of one because I don't charge?

But I digress, I am not here to debate the merits of whether I am one or the other (or both!). But I changed. I grew up, got married, had a family and changed my slutty ways.

By and large, people in my world think of me as the neighbourhood soccer Mom. I don't have a minivan (and my kids don't actually play soccer) but I am the mom who volunteers at the school, the mom who makes the homemade birthday cakes and plans elaborate holiday celebrations. The mom all the moms hate and the mom all the kids wish they had.

But I have a secret.

Maybe this PTA Mom isn't all sugar and spice... Well, maybe a bit of spice.

When I am left alone, without someone to keep me in line, I have a propensity to find trouble. I like to think trouble finds me but I seek out trouble, like a cougar stalks its prey, I lurk in shadow, waiting and searching out just the right meal.

I stalk chat rooms. Not often saying much but I'm there, watching, waiting, for the right person, the right moment. It starts with a quip, a funny remark that usually gains attention. I can be very quick and moderately calculating and before I know it, I'm getting private messages.

Which is what I want. I act innocent, demure but typically, most see through my façade and start making demands of me. And I am all too eager to obey... This one was out of nowhere. I still have no idea where he found me. It was DM that just showed up, no context, no previously message.

Him: Hey

Me: Hey.

Him: What are you doing?

I like to give a smart ass answers but this guy sent me a picture of himself, with clothes. The second was a picture of him showing his muscles, which he captions "Me taking a shit". Which cracked me up and turned me off. So in typical whore fashion, I pursued.

Me: Touching myself (I wasn't)

Him: Woah. Really? That's hot. Can I see a picture?

I send him one. Mostly tits, obscured face.

The next 20 minutes were exchanges of me sending and telling him what I was doing to myself. He gave the odd suggestion, things he wanted to see me do. I sent it all. And then he vanished. Stopped answering me. I figure he got off and walked out. Whatever. Loser... Onto bigger and better. Back into the chat rooms...

Him2 was the only other person in the room (it was late). Beggars can't be choosers. It started out more typical of my usual exchanges...

Him2: So let me see your naked body, slut.

Obediently, I send a naked picture. Sometimes it is a fresh new one, sometimes, it's one I've taken before.

Him2: I see you're a BBW, that's fine, embrace it.

Me: Oh, I have no issues with my body. I suck like a whore and fuck like a slut. Men have always wanted me because of it. That sounds egotistical but I'm a whore and I'm easy. I'm pretty too so men like that in a girl (women too).

Him2: Are you wet?

Me: Well, I am a whore so we both know I'm wet.

On occasion, my candor surprises even me.

I find it interesting how often I am not asked anything about who I am or what I seek. I suppose it proves a few theories I've had over the years. It also lends to the fact that online; anyone can be your everything. The anonymity is intoxicating. It goes both ways, sometimes through profile pictures, I have an idea. More often than not, their profile pictures are a series of cock shots. I can share with great certainty, cock shots do nothing for me, unless you have a truly spectacular penis.

Very few men do.

However, that never deters my inner whore. She'll adapt, she'll create a narrative that fits what I happen to need at that moment. This particular night, it was the need to be used, degraded and discarded by several different men simultaneously. See? I said I could make my own kind of trouble.

Conversation three sort of took me by surprise. We'd been bantering back and forth in a room. He was local - usually my targets are safely out of range. That way I stay virtuous. I was surprised to get the DM from him. He had shared a sound only video of his partner orgasming.

Him3: Hope you don't mind the DM. Do you want a visual video? Lol

Me: Hells ya! Lol

Me: I'm toyless (I found a vase, its working) and wet as hell!

There's that candor again. I'd never say that outloud, but to write it, I can say anything.

Him3: Sounds hot!

Short video of him banging his partner. She's got a hot pussy and his cock looks fuckable.

Him3: This might help you.

Me: She has a completely lickable pussy. And it will help immensely!

Him3: Yes, she does. It's a delicious pussy and glad I can help.

She hasn't had it licked in a long time by a woman. Lol

Me: I've been toying with myself for hours now... That pussy on my tongue... hot... Cleaning her after you've used her? Hotter still.

Him3: Wow that's so hot you're playing that long! Bet your pussy has gotten off over and over.. mmmmm. And please do lick her pussy. I would fuck you from behind when you did.

Me: Oh! That sent a surge...

Me: No... I'm denying myself.. letting it build and build.. Fuuuucccckkkk that's hot!

Him3: Mmmm... I loved that.

Me: God I need a cunt to lick, a cock to fuck and use me.

Him3: You've going to explode like hell then. Mmm... Hmmm... Up to meeting somewhere?

Uh oh, Scooby... What do I say? I don't meet but I'm wet, I need cock and I want to be fucked so badly, I can taste it.

Me: What did you have in mind?

What the fuck? What am I saying?

Him3: I'm at the Best Western, room 212. Half an hour??

My stomach flip flops. He's really good looking and oh, that cock. That's one I can admire.

Me: I'll knock three times..

Him3: On the pipes if you want me? Lol

I close the chat. Crap. I don't have to show up, he knows nothing about me. We only know we are in the same town as one another, him on business. I don't even know if his partner is with him. Now I've got to make myself presentable and find the bloody place.

Twenty five minutes later, I'm sitting the parking lot of the hotel. I can see room 212, light spills out from around the curtains. Like a robot, I exit my car and walk up the short flight of stairs and down the corridor and stand before the door.

Knock, knock, knock. My hand raps on the door. OH MY GOD, RUN!! I scream in my head.

The door opens and a half naked man stands before me. I can see a hint of a bulge in his pants.

"Hey," he says. "Better come in, I can see you're cold." He reaches out and grabs my left breast, pinches the nipple hard between his thumb and forefinger and pulls me in to his hotel room.

I am in so much trouble...