Good Girls Go to Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie was dizzy with pleasure. There was just the slightest hint of pain as Jacob pushed her ever closer to her limits, his cock stabbing against her womb again and again as his hands held her ass. Unable to stand the overwhelming sensations, she closed her eyes and surrendered to the primal rhythm he moved toward, her thighs pressed against him. The silken sweep of her hair against her lower back was a soft accompaniment to her movements, and her nipples ached to be kissed. Suddenly, an arm slid about her waist and she opened her eyes.

They locked with Sophie's bright blue gaze and lingered there. Beneath her, Jacob slowed, a hand leaving Christie's hip to trail over Sophie's waist. And as Christie lingered atop him, she brought her lips closer to Sophie's, their kiss deep, slow, and sensual as Sophie's arm slanted across Christie's abdomen, fingertips parting the soft flesh of her pussy to lightly stroke her still sensitive clit.

Whimpering, Christie's back arched as hot tingles of ecstasy moved outward from her core in crashing waves, her hips slowly gyrating atop Jacob, the movement making his cock rub inside her in a delicious new rhythm. He watched the women together through narrowed eyes, lost in the fantasy of the sweet and innocent blonde seduced by the dark-haired vixen, and knew he couldn't hold back much longer. The stroking of Christie's tight muscles seemed to increase his sensitivity with each thrust.

"Sophie..." Jacob winced as Christie gave a particularly hard thrust of her hips, knowing that somehow in this magical moment, anything would be allowed until the seductive spell was broken. "Come here, Sophie." She gently disengaged her lips from Christie's, no further instruction needed.

When Sophie and Jacob were in a much more serious commitment, it wasn't common for a third partner to share their bed, either man or woman, and they often would go out to find a lover together, playfully bickering over whether the person in question was ideal for them both or merely chosen on a selfish whim without any thought to the opinion of each other.

But in all the steamy months of their exploits, through all the piercings done at the height of passion, new positions and toys tried, and even Sophie's first experiences with anal at the tender and skilled hands of Jacob, she had never been in this position. But she knew precisely what position she'd prefer and when she left Christie's side to straddle Jacob's shoulders, she carefully knelt astride him, her muscular bottom tantalizing Jacob as she leaned close to Christie to resume their sweet and succulent kisses.

The sweet smoke of amber and honey incense drifted over the bed, the soft glow of the candles making the moment more dreamlike as Jacob caught Sophie's thighs, pulling them wider apart. His mouth watered as he beheld the shadowy suggestion of her silken sex, her swollen lips glistening with moisture before he moved his mouth up to tongue the tiny nub of her clit and make her gasp through their kisses.

Christie felt stuffed to capacity as she tried to slide further down on Jacob's cock, unable to discern how it had grown so much in a matter of seconds. Sophie's lips left soft kisses down her throat to her right breast as Jacob bucked his hips beneath her, pushing a pained cry from her lips. As if she had just forced away the last of his resolve, Jacob thrust up into her again and Christie caught her balance with one palm against his ribs as she met each of his thrusts. The sight of Sophie sitting on his face had her transfixed, and she couldn't stop watching the beauty's features as they expressed the bliss she felt. Uncertainty arose in Christie's mind, but lost in the moment, she ignored it.

With a wet kiss to Sophie's cheek, Christie let her fingertips trail over Sophie's left breast, over her tone belly, lingering to trace the cool steel of the piercing against her hot flesh before descending to the pink valley of her sex, gently pressing against the front of her cleft.

"Oh God Christie..." Sophie whimpered as Jacob's hands cupped her hips and he savored her taste, forcing his tongue inside her as Christie's movements slowed. "Mmmm... Yes. Don't stop."

Christie felt a cool mist of perspiration like dew on her skin, Jacob's cock throbbing deep inside her as she slowly ground her hips Arching her back, she felt him rub hard and insistent against her g-spot and she gasped, eyes closed. A bit of pressure against her mound and she knew Sophie was stroking her as well, their sighs amplifying Jacob's arousal to painful heights.

Christie's nipples practically ached as she felt herself constricting around Jacob, the movement only pressing him harder against that little bit of her with each squeeze. The harder the pressure became, the more she tried to hold still to enjoy it, but Jacob resumed pumping his hips and the sensation came in great stabs of intensity that were almost painful. Sophie was working her harder, and in return, she did the same, amazed at how she knew another woman's body so well.

One of Jacob's hands slid around Christie to push her ass forward, and at the same time, the head of his cock rubbed hard against that one spot, and Christie cried out as her pussy clenched, Jacob fucking her hard enough to make her all but scream with pleasure and pain as Sophie tensed, Jacob moaning beneath her as she blushed, back arched for an instant before she slid off him in a swoon.

Jacob's arms wound around Christie, crushing her to his chest as he rolled on top of her, his lips meeting hers and receiving the kisses she gave him in abandon, heedless of Sophie's taste. He put his palms on her shoulders, pinning her down as he moved hard inside her with great brutal thrusts, her juices leaking out from around his cock and coating his balls and pelvis from the intensity of her orgasm. If only he could have seen it, quite sure she'd actually squirted.

Sophie stretched out beside them, one fingertip flicking her clit as she watched Jacob hammer deeper into Christie, whose cries were an intoxicating blend of bliss tinged in pain. Jacob paused long enough to capture her ankles, holding her legs up and back to fuck her even harder, her tight sex squeezing him with every stroke as Sophie watched, her splayed feet by their heads.

Without warning, the tightening of her muscles accompanied by that delicious spill of chills began, and she gasped as Jacob's hips slammed against Christie's thighs once... Then again... And two more times before he tensed, muscles clenched as he came, Christie catching her breath underneath him as he slowly pulled out, his cock gleaming with their juices and Christie's swollen folds glistening before she closed her legs. Sophie crawled up to lay on Christie's other side, and all three shared a drowsy embrace as the candles guttered and wind chimes jingled in the increasing breeze.

No one spoke. They were all drifting on endorphins and a strengthened bond that wove them together with gossamer threads of pleasure and passion. Christie's heart was so full of awe and affection... Sophie wasn't competition or an interfering ex. She was part of them because Christie wanted her to be, never mind what still existed between Sophie and Jacob. They would share this night, their hearts, and the newness of love and life she'd discovered thanks to two very special people whose outward appearances may have been off-putting before, but now made her wonder what delicious secrets they kept as she passed one of their fellow brothers or sisters on the street or in a shop.

Christie wasn't planning on any other piercings or dramatic clothes and hair changes any time soon. But perhaps that's why they blended so well. Each has facets that sparkle alone, but are brilliant and one of a kind when they were together.

"You know, Jacob," Sophie purred, snuggling closer to Christie. "I seem to remember your ability to make kick ass crapes. Here's the deal. You can crash here with Christie and I if you promise to make breakfast." Jacob raised an eyebrow, feigning insult.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. I'll even give you money to pick up what you need from the store. Aren't I a generous hostess?" Christie smiled, relaxed and content.

"Hmmm... That sounds fair to me." She leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Don't worry. We'll take pictures so you won't feel as if you've missed anything." Jacob smoothed her hair away from her face.

"Is that consent, angel? You know photographs and film are an aspect we haven't explored yet. But..." He ran a fingertip along his five o'clock shadow. "I think I left my camera in the car."

"Bye, Jacob." Sophie laughed, waving him away with one languid gesture. "You'd better be quick if you don't want to miss anything."

Finis