Good Grief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis never heard from her ex-husband and was surprised to hear he had contacted Jason while in college. She knew in the pit of her stomach Richard was bad news, but thought it wise not to interfere. Knowing her son, would have to learn and gain insight thru experience.

Francis just hoped Jason had matured enough that the damage wouldn't be irreparable.

She hoped it wouldn't all go to Jason's head. Her baby had a good heart but was strong willed and misguided. She knew he would eventually find his way or so she hoped.

His mom had refused to leave their old neighborhood. Not that their neighborhood was necessarily bad but Jason could now afford to move her into the City in a swanky new apartment. She only accepted Jason to pay for her rent and that was it. Not that she had any choice in the matter. Jason made sure her rent was paid a couple months in advance.

She'd call to invite him for dinner or church but Jason was always busy. So in return she didn't want the fancy gadgets, expensive jewelry, or flashy gifts.

One time he showed up with a car, it still had the dealer sticker on the window. It was a brand new Mercedes Benz S65 AMG; he special ordered it straight off the line in Germany. It was elegant white exterior with upgraded tan leather interior. He drove it over to her place after not seeing her for 6 months.

He was excited to see the expression on her face and beaming with pride over this fancy car.

When Francis saw her son drive up in the flashy car and striding up the block with a confident swagger, something in her snapped. When he approached he stopped at the bottom step and because he was so tall their faces were eye level while she was on the top step.

With a neutral face she looked him straight in the eye and said, "Jay, I love you and always will, that will never ever change. But don't you... ever... think you can buy me. What did you think, I would run around and giggle like a school girl because you got me a car? You know what... fuck you! I don't see you in a half a year when you are 20 minutes away? I've seen my fucking dentist more than I have you. And you show up with a peace offering? It's enough with the bullshit. Let me know when get back to New York because the mothership has obviously taken you far far away. Baby boy, don't sell your soul because you might never get it back."

She looked him straight in the eye and didn't flinch as she saw his ears turn red from embarrassment. He clenched his fists as he tried hard to subdue the anger he felt boiling inside.

She relaxed her features and gave a tight hug. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "I've missed you baby boy. Now come on in, do you want some pie?"

And that was that.

A hug, kiss and a slice of pie later and you would have never known Francis had just ripped her grown ass son a new one.

She never even got in the car.

Jason knew better than to argue with her. That's just the kind of person Francis was, sweet, caring and loyal but will set you straight in a minute. She was blunt to the core and would call anyone on their bullshit. She called it having the "New York gene."

So Jason stopped with the gifts but continued to save money for her. He amassed a small fortune so she could retire early.

Maybe she could buy a place in the Caribbean. She always wanted to travel.

Jason pondered that as he made his way toward his apartment. He looked down and saw he had a couple missed texts from his buddy John. The text said for Jason to meet up with the guys at an upscale lounge. Jason just wasn't feeling it tonight so he texted back that he was going to crash and call them tomorrow.

As he approached his door he noticed a woman with red hair wearing a tan trench coat facing the opposite direction. He thought that was odd because it wasn't raining.

When she turned around she smiled a mischievous smile and a dimple was revealed and said, "Hey Jason I thought you could use a night cap."

As he was about to politely decline she kept eye contact with him as her green eyes looked him up and down like a hungry lioness. With one hand she opened her trench coat to reveal her flawless creamy skin and a barely there green bustier with her breasts pushed up and her pink nipples peaking thru the top. Her matching panties were completely sheer which revealed her completely shaven pussy that was already glistening. He looked down her legs to see her extremely sexy high heels.

With the other hand, she pulled out a bottle of his favorite Scotch.

He groaned and thought these women were going to kill him. "Rebecca it's nice to see you. I see you've come prepared with my favorite vices," he said as he winked at her.

He strode confidently to his door which she standing next to. He opened it and motioned for her to enter first. As she passed, he slipped her trench coat off to see her in her in her entirety.

Her green thong disappeared between her cheeks. He smiled a sexy grin and thought it was going to be a long night.

After hours hot wild sex with the redhead, Jason finally dosed to sleep. The moment before his eyes closed he heard his phone ring. Jason wrinkled his eyebrows and groaned. He threw out his hand towards his nightstand and checked his phone screen.

His mom was calling.

It was weird she was calling so late, but she probably just wanted to remind to come by the house. He would try to call her back tomorrow.

He hit the ignore button and went back to sleep.

12