Good Grief Ch. 04

Story Info
Reunited and it feels so good...
4.4k words
4.73
32.1k
31
28

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sienna?"

So he did remember her, she smiled at him. "How are you, Jason?"

"I'm good... really... actually good. I mean I'm good... better now. I just can't believe you're here. This is such a weird coincidence." Jason said tongue-tied.

Way to go, jerk off! He thought.

They were interrupted by Ozzie who explained the format of the class to everyone.

When Ozzie finished talking; neither Jason nor Sienna really knew what to say to each other. It was awkward for them because they could vividly recall their fantasies the night before. Jason uncomfortably shifted his hardened bulge and Sienna squirmed on her stool as her pussy was already wet.

Every time Jason opened his mouth to say something to her... nothing came out. So he would close his mouth confused and try to act busy. This was out of the ordinary as Jason was one of the smoothest talkers... especially to women. But at that moment, in front of Sienna, he might as well been a non-English speaker. The only things coming out of his mouth were unidentifiable sounds.

Ozzie watched Jason. He wrinkled his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side as if trying to figure him out. He wondered if he should get Jason a sign language interpreter.

On the other hand, Sienna had a perfect system of shock and avoidance. This was out of shyness of course. After their brief hello, she excused herself and went to the bathroom.

She shut herself in the handicap stall and walked in circles like a dog chasing her tail while mumbling to herself. She started hyperventilating and threw some water on her face and patted the beads of sweat from her forehead, neck and armpits. She looked in the mirror and with her fingertips pushed her lower eyelids down while silently arguing to herself. After five minutes of this type of behavior; Sienna inhaled a breath of air, pushed her chest out, cleared her throat and walked back to her station.

She looked fresh as a daisy and no one would have guessed the mini-panic attack she had in the bathroom.

Jason was trying to explain to Ozzie that he did not in fact need an ASL interpreter and could speak regular English just fine. When Ozzie was finally convinced, Jason glanced at Sienna and she looked completely immersed in her drawing. He decided to just concentrate on his as he found it calming.

An hour later, Sienna ended up drawing an abstract charcoal piece that resembled a dancer. Jason's drawing was actually a city. He drew detailed buildings with elaborate moldings in a futuristic design. When the class was over, Jason watched Sienna gather her supplies.

"What do you say about grabbing some lunch?" Jason asked.

Sienna stomach grumbled. She gave him a shy smile that melted his heart instantly.

"I guess I am kinda hungry. I only had coffee this morning."

They found a local diner and were seated in a semi-private booth in the back. They ordered their food. Sienna feeling in the mood for breakfast had waffles, eggs and sausage while Jason ordered a burger and fries.

While they ate, there was silence.

Sienna played with her straw's paper debris while Jason drowned a fry in ketchup.

Silence.

"So..." Jason started.

"So..." Sienna followed.

The both chuckled and then started laughing. They laughed so hard that people around them probably thought they were crazy. It was a good moment to let out the tension.

After that, they talked for hours. They related everything from the basics to the intimate. They talked about their childhood and their family. They spoke candidly about Francis and Sean and everything in between.

Sienna and Jason were both secretly in awe of each other, but didn't want to let it on.

Because of their realistic month-long fantasies, it felt surreal to have a real conversation that didn't involve naughty words. They sounded like old friends catching up after meeting again.

Jason was totally gone. He was ready to promise this girl the world.

Sienna felt so comfortable with this gorgeous guy, she couldn't quite understand it.

They were both acting completely out of character. Jason was sitting there, contemplating what their kids would look like. Sienna wondered if she could slip under the booth and suck his dick without being noticed.

Sienna cleared her throat.

"So you're 'the Jason Bane' from Bane International." Sienna stated more than asked. Jason nodded. "The law firm I work for is actually located a block from the Bane building. We represent yours in acquisitions all the time. I've worked closely with Chad Housend..."

Oh great, she's dealt with the company pervert.

"He's quite a character." Sienna remarked.

"Yea, good old Chad... He wasn't inappropriate with you was he?"

Sienna smirked, "Ah, it was fine. He does seem to have a thing for grabbing asses though... Unfortunately for him, I have a thing for perfectly locating scrotum with a kick of my knee."

Sienna giggled and Jason widened his eyes.

"That was you! Chad said he had a baseball injury. He was out of work for a week! ... He had to have some kind of procedure."

Sienna shrugged her shoulders, chuckled and said, "Well, serves him right. Maybe now he'll stop thinking with that organ."

Jason didn't know why, but knowing Sienna could kick a man's ass was such a turn on. 'His organ' agreed and was rock hard, imagining Sienna panting while in action. He thought of the sweat beads that would form on her neck and gorgeous breasts. Her body vibrating from the succinct movements, her perfect kissable mouth turning into a roar as she screamed...

"So, it's a small world. Who knows how many times we might have crossed paths, and we end up meeting in a Long Island cemetery and then end up in the same random art class in Soho." Sienna said completely unaware of Jason's thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yea, it's like the universe is pulling us together. I hope you don't mind." Jason said grinning cheekily.

Sienna was distracted by his sexy mouth.

"Not at all, I was rather hoping to bump into you someday." Sienna said.

That comment made Jason's heart skip a beat.

"I mean, I wanted to see how you were getting along after your mom's passing." Sienna continued.

"Oh." Jason said disheartened.

Sienna couldn't believe it. Jason Bane was known to be most ruthless cut-throat man on Wall Street. He was one of the youngest to become a multi-millionaire before the age of 25. She heard he recently retired to pursue personal interests. But she also knew he was a spoiled player. One time he showed up to an event with two dates, one on each arm but left with the governor's 19 year old daughter.

And this was the sexy tortured soul she had been fantasizing about? He didn't seem to be any of those things. Sienna automatically put a precautionary wall up. She was completely infatuated with him but she wasn't stupid enough to fall for someone with that track record.

"I just can't believe you're Jason Bane. Your reputation exceeds you. You are not at all what I expected".

"Yea, well I've changed a lot in the last month." Jason said bitterly.

"Is it true what they say?"

Jason thought it was time to come clean and be honest.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Sienna. I want to be completely honest with you. I have changed a lot in the last month. I used to be a complete asshole. I stepped on a lot people and played dirty when it came to business. I used to use women because I thought they were using me. It took my mom dying for me to realize how twisted I'd become. And I'm going to have to live with that for the rest of my life." Looking into her eyes he said, "You might not realize it but you've inspired me to change."

"Huh? Me? I don't understand."

Jason took a breath and continued, "Well, I thought about how you helped a perfect stranger. You could've kept walking but you didn't. You were so kind and compassionate. You gave me what I needed but didn't push your help on me. I was so fucked up and you were like a little bright spot through the fog. So I made a resolve that I was going to follow your example by stop being so selfish and live a more simple life.

"I couldn't stay with the firm; I started there for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to prove a point to my old man. I don't even like Finance. I'm not sure what I want to do but I want to do it on my time and my way. In the past my motivation was money and taking care of my mom financially. But I think that was just an excuse for my greed and ambition.

"So slowly but surely, I've been purging my lifestyle and am ready for a new beginning. After you left that day, I promised my mom on her grave, I would change. I want to think that wherever she is, she will someday be proud of who I'll become." Jason said somberly. He cleared his throat and took a drink of water since it had gone a little dry.

He looked up at Sienna and her eyes were watery, she was patiently waiting for him to finish. She slid out of the booth and slid into his side. She gave him a tight hug which he accepted and held him there.

"Jason you're so brave to start new. I'm sure your mom loved you so much and she knew you would come around. She's probably smiling down at you right now." Sienna whispered in his ear.

Jason looked in her eyes and said, "That day at the cemetery, I thought you were an angel sent down to help me redeem my sins. I thought you were so beautiful, that you couldn't be real. I've thought about of you everyday, Sienna." Jason admitted.

Sienna eyes widened when she realized what he was saying and how close she was sitting to him.

"But why didn't you contact me?" Sienna whispered in a confused tone. Jason's revelations gave Sienna mixed feelings of shock, elation and arousal.

"At first it was because I was going through all the shit with mom's passing. I was angry and full of shame and guilt. I was toxic and depressed... But the real reason I didn't email you sooner is because I was afraid you'd reject me. I convinced myself that I wasn't good enough for you." Jason confessed.

Sienna leaned over and brushed her lips against his. She meant it as a sign of acceptance but Jason just sat there shocked. When Sienna pulled away, Jason gave her brilliant smile.

"I'm sorry... I've been wanting to do that ever since you started talking." Sienna said shyly.

Jason tilted her chin up and kissed her deeply. They explored each other through their tongues. She tasted like cinnamon and he felt a tingle course through his body. She ran her hands through his silky hair while she responded hungrily to the kiss.

They were wrapped within each other as they kissed and sucked on their lips while time stopped. She held back a moan when she felt his dick harden and lengthen as it was pressed against her.

When they could barely breathe they let up for air. They were both panting and couldn't stop staring at each other. Jason's stormy eyes were ravenously fixated on Sienna's lips that were swollen and puffy.

"You wanna get out of here, princess?" Jason asked.

Sienna nodded and remained quiet as she caught her breath.

They had to wait until Jason's dick went down some because he was as hard as a steel rod. Sienna's mouth watered as she looked at the imprint of his hard length. She felt like a wanton slut, ready to be fucked right there in the diner booth.

Jason looked at her and reverently touched her cheek with the back of his fingers. He pulled her in for a soft kiss while his other hand played in her hair.

Sienna felt such love and tenderness from him and she felt a pang in her heart. Maybe this was for real, not some silly attraction. The feelings she felt for Jason were deep and unmistakable. But it could never work with such a gorgeous man so she'd damned if she ever told him.

"Are you sure you're real? You're a little too good to be true." Sienna asked nervously.

Jason laughed, "Are you sure you are? I can't explain it either. I just know, now that I found you, I could never let you go. We could take it slow if you want, you set the pace. But please, give me a chance to make you happy." Jason said sincerely.

Sienna beamed and felt her insides flutter, she nodded her head yes.

They left the diner hand in hand and caught a cab to Sienna's place.

When the cab arrived at her apartment, he walked her up the steps. Jason made sure to program each other's numbers in their phones.

They made plans for dinner and he said he would pick her up at 9pm so they could have time to get ready. He gave her a sexy grin and pulled her to him. He leaned down and her arms automatically went around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and let his hands linger right above her ass. They kissed passionately with no sense of time. It was as if each other's lips would be all they needed to survive.

They said their goodbyes and Sienna stepped through her apartment door.

Sienna let out a heavy sigh and realized she had a goofy smile from ear to ear. She hurriedly called Nicole.

"What?? Slow down pookie... The 'cemetery papi'? No fucking way!" Nicole said excitedly. "Are you serious? I'll be right over!" Nicole exclaimed.

When Nicole arrived you would've thought she was moving in. She had a travel suitcase full of clothes. Sienna looked at her.

"What? We need options." Nicole said.

Sienna took a bath and made sure every inch of leg, armpit and pussy was shaved. She wanted to try out the completely shaved pussy look. She wondered what Jason preferred. She shivered in anticipation of having him see it. As she rubbed her favorite scented oil on her skin, she thought her handsome man.

Damn, she had it bad. But she was sure it was purely physical. I mean she could date this gorgeous rich guy and have a good time without getting too attached, couldn't she? Sienna wondered if the rumors about how good he was in bed were true.

In her fantasies, he retained the World Heavyweight Championship title.

She thought of his hardened dick through his jeans in the diner. Her fingers automatically found her pussy entrance. She had to be quiet since Nicole was in the other room. She reached for her phone she took to the bathroom with her and played some loud music.

Sienna pumped her middle and index fingers in her pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit. Pretty soon she was withering and moaning Jason's name. She let out a muffled scream as she came. She looked in the mirror and she had a smile on her face.

When Sienna got out of the bathroom, Nicole looked at her, narrowed her eyes and said, "Ewl... you horny slut. I know what you were doing in there."

Sienna started giggling and said "Shut the fuck up. You know you do it, every day on the hour every hour." They both started laughing.

"Damn this man has got my normally prude friend like this? I gotta get a boyfriend. I'm gonna start scouting at old people's homes." Nicole said and Sienna busted out laughing.

"You mean funerals homes?" Sienna giggled.

"No Ma, old people's homes. I'm gonna find me a 'viejito' old dude to take care of me." Nicole said laughing.

Sienna smirked, "So how is this rich little old man going to satisfy your needs?"

"He'll have to higher a surrogate of course." Nicole said seriously.

Sienna was laughing so hard she fell on the bed and held her stomach as she giggled. Nicole couldn't hold it anymore and joined her friend in laughing. They lay on the bed until their laughter subsided.

Nicole turned to Sienna and said, "I'm happy for you, you're different; this guy is helping you break out of the shell you created throughout the years. It's like I'm seeing glimpses of the old Sienna again."

Sienna looked at her best friend and gave her a hug, "Thank you, Nic... But this thing with Jason is just fling, nothing more." Her expression turned serious.

"Look at me, Sienna. I know what you're doing. You are pushing him away without even giving him a chance. You have to be open to the possibility of love."

"Oh, come on Nic. He's Jason fucking Bane for God's sake! Most of the women and half the men in the world would suck his dick on national TV in a heartbeat."

"Listen, stop judging him... because this feeling of resistance you have, isn't about who he is... It's about who you are. He can't help he's genetically gifted and he's rich. From what you've said, he's changed his whoreish ways."

"Yea, from his lips..." Sienna said sarcastically.

"Well I happen to know everything he told you is true..." Nicole said nonchalantly while filing her nails.

"You didnt!"

"I did. You think I'm gonna let my best friend go out with some pretty boy philanderer and not investigate? Relax... I just did a little background check and hacked into all his memberships and traced his calls, texts, emails and web searches. I even have some Intel on his best friends."

Sienna looked at her shocked, "But I was only gone for like 40 minutes!"

"Yea I know... and you were taking forever, so I decided to make us some sandwiches as well. What? You know what I do and that I'm good at it. Why not put it to good use?"

Sienna shook her head and said, "I feel sorry for the poor bastard who gets on your bad side."

Nicole laughed wickedly, "You don't even want to know girl... Anyway, when he gets here, I'm gonna have a little chat with him."

Sienna hugged her and said, "You're the best."

Nicole smiled and said, "Alright, alright let's get you ready for Mr. Man, before you turn into a pumpkin."

"Err... I'm pretty sure Cinderella didn't turn into a pumpkin..." Sienna replied as she got up from the bed.

"That's the Dominican version, girl! You don't know about that..." Nicole said laughing. "Just kidding."

Sienna rolled her eyes and chuckled.

They went though 12 outfits and finally agreed on a salmon colored dress with teal accessories. The dress had a plunging neckline and a mermaid style skirt that was long with a slight tail. The color of the dress against her skin was beautiful combination. Nicole fixed Sienna's hair in a side-swept bun with soft curls cascading to the side. Sienna's makeup was soft with hints of brown and pink. Sienna felt beautiful and sexy.

Nicole grabbed her camera and took a couple shots saying it was so Sienna could have memories of her first date with 'Mr. Man', the nickname she dubbed Jason.

There was a knock on the door

Nicole walked to the door, opened and smiled. There was 'the cemetery papi' in all his glory. Go, Sienna! This man is gorgeous, Nicole thought.

"Hi, I'm Jason. I'm here to pick up Sienna."

"Yup, come right in. You can have a seat; Sienna is just finishing up getting ready." Nicole said. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm good thanks." Jason replied nervously. "So you're... Sienna's friend?"

"Yes, I'm Nicole, Sienna's BEST friend..."

After an awkward silence filled with Nicole sizing him up, she said, "Sienna is a good girl. And I have to admit she seems really happy lately."

Jason grinned, visibly relaxing.

Nicole's demeanor turned serious and said, "But you see that girl in there, she's not only my best friend but my sister. She's been through a lot and is one of the best people I know. So if you so much as hurt her in any way... I will rip your testicles off, dice them, cook them and feed them to you with 'tostones' as a snack. You hear me, Pa? And I know how to work a sharp knife because my dad is a butcher... and he taught me well." Nicole gave him a diabolic grin reserved for psychopaths.

She finished off with a, "But treat her like gold... the way she deserves... and you'll have a friend in me for life."

Jason looked at Sienna's best friend and realized Nicole was just fiercely protective of Sienna. He also could tell Sienna was closest to Nicole. She just wanted to make sure he was serious about Sienna and her words were out of love.

Jason looked at Nicole straight in the eye and said, "Nicole. From the moment I met Sienna, I knew she was special. She is the most remarkable woman I've ever known. I'm fortunate she's agreed to give me a chance but I will never take her for granted. Even if she hadn't given me the time of day, I would be forever changed by her. I intend on making her happy everyday for the rest of her life. Now, I'm not one to jump into things and have been told that I have a commitment phobia. But Sienna just makes me happy; she makes me want to be a better person. Her spirit calls to me on every level. With her, nothing or nobody else matters..."

12