Good Grief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So rest assured... I will never have to taste my cooked balls." Jason said chucking.

Nicole responded with a wide smile.

And with that, Jason gained Nicole's respect and admiration.

This was more serious than I thought, Nicole remarked in her head. Jason was in love with Sienna; Nicole could feel it from him. Nicole felt like Jason just asked Sienna's hand in marriage. And she couldn't be happier because she was an excellent judge of character.

They heard Sienna coming out and Jason turned to see her. Jason stood and similar to this morning's art class episode, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. His mouth stayed open, as he stared at her from head to toe as if seeing her for the first time.

Sienna looked at him and he looked delicious in his fitted navy blue Armani suit and crisp white shirt with the first button open. It was going to be hard keeping her hands off of him.

"Yo Papi! Close your mouth or flies will come in." Nicole said after a stretch of silence.

This made them all laugh and Jason stepped closer to Sienna. They looked at each other like they were completely alone; no one else mattered but them. He ran the back of his fingers over her cheek and leaned in for a soft kiss. The kiss was brief but just as sweet.

"You guys are so cute, just one more picture of you two." Nicole said. The pictures really were for Sienna's memories. But Nicole, the ever cynical one wanted to have fresh photos of them in case she had to give detailed description of what Jason was wearing.

Jason walked Sienna back to his car and opened the door. He helped her up and made sure she was strapped in. Jason brushed his hand over the top of her cleavage, it gave her goose bumps and Jason nibbled on his bottom lip.

"I do know how to buckle my seatbelt, Jason." Sienna said teasingly.

"No doubt princess, this is just an excuse to get close to your beautiful breasts." Jason said shamelessly as he lowered his mouth towards hers.

"Really? Well... all you have to do is ask big boy, I'll give you unlimited access." Sienna whispered.

She thought where the hell did that come from? She was never this bold and sexy.

Jason closed the gap and kissed her deeply. She tasted so good, he wasn't sure if he could tear away from her but he did.

He walked over and sat in the driver's seat. He turned the car on and the music blared with Jay-Z's 99 problems.

Sienna looked at Jason and smirked.

"What? He's from Brooklyn." he said.

Sienna chuckled, "I didn't say anything."

Jason grinned and they drove towards little Italy.

"Did Nicole give you the whole speech about cutting off your testicles and frying them with green plantains?" Sienna asked.

Jason laughed and nodded his head. "She's scary as shit. I think I pissed myself a little when she was staring at me like she could murder me with her bare hands."

Sienna giggled.

"Is her dad really a butcher?" He asked.

Sienna laughed harder. "Hell no, Jose is an accountant."

"That little she-devil."

"Yep, Nic is crazy when it comes to taking care of those she loves. She became more protective of me when Sean passed. She's my closest friend. And I'm way closer to her than my own sister."

Jason looked over at Sienna and detected a little sadness in her tone when she mentioned her sister. But he'd let her open up about it when she was ready.

"Well, it was worth it princess. I'll endure any 'enhanced interrogation' to spend the evening with you."

Sienna smiled at him. "So... princess?" Sienna asked shyly.

Jason picked up her hand and gave it the back of it a small kiss.

"You're too young to be my Queen. So for now you're my princess. When I talk about you to other people, you're my lady, when we're intimate you'll be my baby, and in heart you'll always be my angel." Jason replied grinning.

Sienna felt a flush of heat from his words. But she smiled brilliantly at him.

"That's so sweet... and it kinda rhymes. You didn't get that off a greeting card, did you?" Sienna teased. "So does that mean you're my prince, my man, my baby and my angel as well?" Sienna asked.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be." Jason said seriously. Sienna reached over and gave him a sweet kiss since they were stopped at a red light.

12