Good Help is Hard to Find

Story Info
Mature woman has an encounter with a young acquaintance.
3.3k words
4.26
172k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel is at home on a dark, rainy Saturday afternoon. It's been one of those days she adores, and rarely has the opportunity to savor...languid, low-key and relaxing. She slept late and has thoroughly enjoyed her coffee and newspaper. Now the clock is ticking away and she is feeling like she needs to shift gears and get something done. Still, it's so hard to get off the couch! As Laurel carries on a spirited argument with herself as to whether she should just go ahead and finish that new mystery or get up and get moving, the phone rings.

It rings several more times before she is able to get to it. She leaves a trail of newspaper and an empty coffee cup in her wake. "Laurel?" The voice is male and unfamiliar.

"Yes?" She is cautious expecting a salesperson or someone calling from work.

"Hey...it's David...you know, from Florida?"

It takes a moment for it to click. "Oh, yes! How are you? Are you in Pennsylvania again?" Laurel remembers when he attended that retreat and he talked about visiting.

"I'm good. I'm not exactly in Pennsylvania...I think I'm near you. Didn't you say you live in Fairport? I know it's sort of weird but I was hitching and they dropped me off in the middle of town. I'm at the drug store here, right by the town square or whatever. Is that far from you?"

Despite trying your best to fight it, she finds herself feeling a little excited....maybe even a little titillated. "No, that's not far at all. Just a few blocks. Are you going to be in town long enough to visit? I could come down and pick you up."

"Well, that's why I stopped here....I mean to visit you. I forgot your address though. If it's only a few blocks, I can walk."

Laurel blurts out her address and the directions. "Are you sure I can't come down there and give you a ride? It's kinda wet out there."

"No. It's cool. I'd like to walk and see what it's like around here. I think the rain just stopped."

Laurel scrambles upstairs "to make herself beautiful." She knows it won't take him long to walk to her house from there. She finds lots of thoughts running through her mind, but she pushes most of them out. After all, she just turned 53 and he is....well....lots younger. Laurel is surprised her heart is beating faster. Well, a woman can have her fantasies! It will be interesting to see him again.

She rushes downstairs to straighten up and see if she has anything to offer him to eat or drink. Laurel is still trying to catch her breath when the doorbell rings. Giving the area one last glance, she walks down the steps and opens the front door.

David is just setting his backpack down on the porch. He is wearing some baggy shorts and an unbuttoned, cotton print shirt. His twenty something good looks have only gotten better since she saw him last. His unruly, dirty blonde hair has grown out a little and he looks like he has been working outside at some physically demanding job. His leg and arm muscles are well toned and tan, while his blue eyes sparkle. Laurel's eyes quickly take in his nearly smooth chest and drop slowly to his feet.

"Hey....." He seems just slightly awkward. His eyes meet hers.

"Come in.....come in! It's good to see you."

Laurel remembers what a hugger David was and he doesn't disappoint her. As he walks through the door, he wraps his arms around her. She can feel her breasts pressing against his chest. David's skin smells faintly sweaty and like he has been outdoors, but definitely not unpleasant. "It's good to see you too, " he says as he squeezes her tight then lets go.

Laurel invites him to sit on the coach and offers him a drink. He asks for water and she fixes him a tall glass of ice water. "I guess you timed it right with that rain!" She hands him the water and sits down across from him. Young David smiles that disarming smile of his and gulps down some of the water. Laurel takes the opportunity to study him again. His legs are tan and muscular with only a hint of blonde hair. She can't help noticing those smooth muscular thighs. His open shirt is another major distraction. Not only that sexy chest is visible, but so is his hard, flat stomach and that little trail of dirty blonde hair that runs from his navel and disappears into his shorts. "So what brings you to my neck of the woods?"

"I came to see you. I was working in Pennsylvania...that same place I came before. That didn't work out and I remembered you lived here. Thought it would be fun to come up this way."

Laurel smiles. "I'm glad you did. What happened in Pennsylvania?" She catches herself and thinks she might have embarrassed him. "I mean if you feel like telling me."

"That's cool. I was doing outside work for them...you know like maintenance and stuff on the retreat. I kind of forgot that they close down for the season. Guess I've been living in Florida too long! Anyhow, no big deal. Just need to move on."

She notices him glancing at her breasts and all those little buttons running down her knit top. Of course, she has managed to leave quite a few undone. "Well, you're welcome to hang here for awhile. I mean I have plenty of room and all that."

"Well......that would be really cool. I don't have much money, though. Maybe I could do some stuff around here for you....and at least pay for room and board." He looks just a bit young and vulnerable....and very sexy. "Do you know of any jobs around here?"

"Don't worry about that now. I have plenty you can do around here. In fact, why don't I hire you for awhile. Besides some stuff on the outside of the house and in the yard, I could really use someone around here to cook and keep house. I'm working two jobs and it's hard to keep up. Something like a personal assistant to attend to my every need." You smile broadly. What do you think?"

"I think you're really cool. Thanks a lot. Are you sure it's OK?"

"It's a deal. Why don't I show you to your room and you can get settled in."

David's blue eyes sparkle again and his face breaks into a little, mischievous, half-smile. He brushes a hand downward indicating his clothes. "Aren't special assistants supposed to have a uniform or something. This is all I've got." He is partially checking to see if he will look acceptable and partially teasing Laurel about the idea of a personal assistant. "Gotta meet your every need, you know."

"I'm easy," she laughs. "You can even work in the nude if you like." Laurel's heart misses a beat. She always enjoy flirting, but maybe she has gone too far. After all, she is a middle aged woman acting like a schoolgirl. Her face reddens.

David seems to be enjoying the game. "I might like that. I've never been too hot on clothes anyhow." His eyes meet hers. The game seems to be getting more serious. She wonders who will laugh nervously and break it off first.

"Like I said, I'm easy."

To Laurel's amazement, he slides his shirt over his shoulders and lays it gently on his backpack. She sucks in her breath. His young body is impressive....broad shoulders, muscular arms.....buttery smooth, tan skin.....and that trail of dirty blonde hair trailing down and disappearing under his waistband. "Guess I better get ready for work."

David slowly unfastens his belt. He seems incredibly comfortable and enjoying provoking a reaction from Laurel. She wonders if he expects her to get embarrassed and ask him to stop. It's hard for her to think clearly. Hey, isn't he the young guy and she the older, experienced woman? Isn't she supposed to be the one doing the seducing?

There is the sharp sound of a zipper and Laurel watches as his shorts slide down his legs to the floor. Such legs! Young and muscular and well defined. David's thighs are strong, creamy smooth and set off deliciously by the pair of tight briefs he is wearing.

She studies the bulge of his ample young cock. God, she'd like to see it! She calculates it's maybe a good seven inches or so and nice and thick.

Apparently he is enjoying putting on a show, as he is partially hard and Laurel can see the starting of a wet spot. He takes his time, checking to make sure she is still watching. Then he hesitates a moment, studying her face. She smiles and he pulls down his briefs and wiggles a little to ensure they fall to his feet.

Laurel's eyes travel up his young legs and thighs. She knows he is watching her and she doesn't mind a bit. His cock is nicely shaped...thick as well as long. Just like she discerned. He is circumcised and the dirty blonde curls frame it nicely. Laurel loves cock, especially fresh, young cock. She can feel the warmth between her legs and her big, hard nipples pressing against her top.

However, Laurel is not quite ready to surrender. She wants to regain some control and keep up the tension. It is hard to swallow and she struggles a little to speak. She tries to keep her desire out of her voice. "I think that uniform will do nicely. Why don't you run upstairs and get settled in. I'm sure a shower would feel good and then it will be time for you to fix dinner."

This is not at all what David expects. Like the young man that he is, his instincts demand that he maintain his cool and control. Acting as though that's what he planned all along, he picks up his clothes and backpack and turns toward the stairs.

"Go ahead. I'll follow you up and show you where your room is. " Laurel's eyes fall to his ass. The pale skin contrasts nicely with his tan legs and back. It is muscular and tight with very lusciously shaped cheeks. It takes all her resistance not to grab it. David walks slowly up the stairs. Each movement seems to set off his calf muscles, thighs and ass. Every time he steps, she catches a glimpse of his young, taut, scrotum with its blonde fuzz. His cock is still semi-erect and bounces nicely.

Laurel finds herself wishing the trip up the stairs would take forever. She shows him the room at the top of the stairs and points to the bathroom. She is so aroused, it is hard to think. Her body aches. "Take your time and get settled in. I'll expect you downstairs after your shower." She almost offers to help him wash his back, but manages to refrain.

Laurel is sitting on a bar stool when David comes back down. God she loves to watch him walk! The way that young cock bounces....Her thoughts are still a bit muddled and her body seems to be in control instead of her head. Somehow she manages to pull some stuff out for dinner. David moves into the kitchen, studying the results. Both of them seem determined not to be the first one to back down. "No problem. I like to cook."

She gets a whiff of his freshly showered skin and hair when he walks by. He is quite adept in the kitchen and soon has dinner prepared. He insists on serving her in the dining room and she has no objections. Laurel is surprised how much she enjoys having him waiting on her. She certainly will take any chance she can get, to look at that hot, young body.

Although the meal is delicious, Laurel can hardly taste it. Her senses are filled with David. He seems to delight in standing close to her and bending over her. It's almost like he's a model and he knows just how to move and stretch and bend to give her the most delightful views. She loves the fragrance of his skin and hair....the sound of his voice.....his touch......his smile.

Her resolve (what little she has) is fading fast. "David, I'm going to my room. After you finish with the dishes, I'll expect you to bring me coffee and dessert. The dinner was delicious." Feeling weak at the knees, Laurel pulls herself up and walks upstairs.

She can't imagine where this is going. If only she could clear her head! She can hear the banging of the dishes and the refrigerator opening and closing. Eventually, the scent of fresh brewed coffee wafts up the stairs. It embarrasses her a little how hot and wet she is. "I'm acting like a schoolgirl,".

Laurel's breathing quickens when she hears his footsteps on the stairs. She hurriedly clears the end table and sits on the loveseat. David appears at the doorway with a tray. He is playing his part to the hilt and taps on the door. "Here's your coffee and dessert."

She watches as he sets the tray on the end table. His young cock hangs nicely as he bends and she notices the tightening of his smooth, young ass. He has arranged some cookies on a plate and he pours her coffee. "Do you like cream or sugar?"

"Cream." Laurel sips the coffee and he stands there attentively. "Come over here, a little closer please." David obediently moves in front of her. She trys to avert her eyes from his thighs and cock for a moment. "The coffee is delicious. I don't think I'll be having any cookies tonight. However I do have something in mind for my dessert."

When David notices her eyes focused on him, his young cock seems to stir a little and she notices he is a bit weak at the knees. With her fingers trembling, Laurel runs them along the length of his cock then back to the tip, before letting them close around his thickness. She loves the weight of him in her hand and the silky smoothness of his his skin. She squeezes involuntarily. Her hand moves down its length and cups his taut, young balls.

"You have a very nice cock, " she says softly. Then she bends forward and touches her lips to the tip. She kisses it softly. The skin is warm and like velvet, with a slightly salty taste. Her tongue flicks over his opening and she takes the clear drop on her tongue. It tastes slightly salty. She pauses to savor it.

Laurel wraps her lips around the thick, young cock.. God she wants to taste it and suck it. David moans and tries to press himself deeper. His young balls feel so taut and swollen. His eyes are riveted on Laurel's big, mature, breasts, straining against the remaining buttons. She reaches down and makes quick work of the buttons. Her breasts spill out. His blue eyes widen. She leans forward and lets them brush gently against his cock.

Laurel's patience surrenders to the ache inside her. While she hungrily sucks his cock, she presses her breasts against him and slides them up and down his young shaft, fucking him with her both mouth and her breasts.

David is overwhelmed. She can feel his knees buckle and hear his whimpers.

She knows he will soon be hers. His cock tastes so good and she loves the way it quivers. "Young guys are so hot and have so much energy," she smiles to herself. Suddenly his muscles tighten. He grunts and pushes the back of her head. His body jerks and a wave seems to pass through his body. David's young cock presses hard against the roof of her mouth as it spasms. A flood of hot liquid hits the back of her throat and fills her mouth. God, these young studs can come hard! It's a bit difficult to keep his surging cock in her mouth. Undaunted, Laurel sucks it down deeper. She just can't get enough. He's never been with an experienced woman...a woman who loves to suck cock and to swallow...a woman who enjoys his cock and sex so much. David whimpers and collapses against her as the last few drops drain into her mouth.

She lets him catch his breath for a second then she leads him silently over to the bed. He plops down and she joins him. His eyes study her breasts briefly. She puts her arm around his shoulders and pulls him toward her. "Doing OK?"

David nods, still breathing hard. Laurel wraps her arms around him, feeling his hard, smooth, young body. His back is broad and strong and she loves the feel of his chest against her breasts. Hungrily, she searches for his lips. Her hand slides up his thighs and cups his soft cock. David is as eager to kiss as she is. She finds it hard to get enough of his mouth and tongue.

What a pleasant surprise! David's cock starts to swell in her hand. Laurel had forgotten how fast young guys can recover. She loves coaxing it hard again...hearing his moans...stroking......squeezing.....dancing with his tongue....tasting his lips.

"Fuck me, David," escapes from Laurel's lips. "Fuck me!" Both arms are wrapped around him now, pulling him against her. She just can't seem to get enough. He hungrily, pushes up her skirt and slides his hand between her legs, tugging at her panties. Laurel smiles at his youth and impatience has he yanks down her panties and pushes her legs apart.

David pushes her back on the bed. Laurel loves his strength, his energy, and the weight of his body on hers. She can feel him thrusting his young cock against her thighs. He groans in frustration and grabs his own cock, guiding it to her sex. Laurel spreads her legs wide and wrap herself around him.

He thrusts again and this time his big cock slides up inside of her. Laurel loves the way his muscles tighten when he thrusts. Her eyes focus on his tight young ass bouncing up and down on top of her. "Fuck me David, fuck me!" God his big, stiff young cock feels good inside her!

Laurel moans She just has to grab that young ass! David is thrusting like a madman and grunting. Each of her hands find a cheek and pulls him deeper inside. He whimpers loudly. She can't believe how hard he is fucking her. "Oh, you are so good," she whispers into his ear. "Your cock is so big and hard......" "Nothing too original", she thinks herself, "but true and it has the desired effect."

She is driving him to ever greater heights. Laurel slides a finger down the crack of his sweet ass. David is shaking like a leaf. She can't imagine him not coming soon. Mischievously, she draws her finger across his pucker. David squirms. She toys with it briefly, drawing little circles....then she shoves her finger up his delicious ass. David is surprised and is resistance quickly dissolves. Laurel can tell she is his first...so tight and sensitive. She smiles to herself. He does like to have his ass played with and she intends to take it and take it now.

David has reached his limit. God, it feels good to feel him coming inside her! It amazes Laurel how soon he can come again and what a big load he has. Oh, the joys of youth! She holds him tight and feels his hot, stick liquid run down her thighs.

Several minutes pass with only the sound of the ceiling fan and their labored breathing. David smiles, and closes his eyes. Laurel holds him close.