Good Idea

Story Info
David decides to act out is young roommate's fantasy.
5.5k words
4.68
91.9k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a good idea at the time. My best friend and college roommate's sister had decided to go to our alma mater which was near where I still lived. She was quite a bit younger so I'd never met her, but my buddy described her as sweet and innocent and he didn't want her to be taken advantage of. He wanted me to rent her a room.

Now I own my house, it's huge and I live alone. My buddy knows this so it's not like I could say I didn't have the room. So I agreed, I had a finished basement I wasn't using. I didn't realize the colossal mistake I made until well after she moved in.

Amber is about average height five foot four and a quarter inches, she tells me the quarter counts. She has long light brown hair and hazel eyes, a very nice curvy figure, full heavy breasts and an ass that makes a man want to grab on.

She's quiet and clean, the ideal tenant. The problem is I've never lived with a woman. I prefer they go home in the morning, or even better I go home in the morning. So, I was unprepared for all the changes that came with her. I could smell her, especially after a shower, the fruity scent of all of her products wafted up the stairs. I found hair ties everywhere. There was diet coke and green vegetables in my fridge. I know none of this seems all that bad but it made me crazy because while I could see the evidence of her, I never actually saw her.

I caught glimpses at the worst times, in the kitchen sweaty from a workout, in the laundry room wrapped in only a towel. I couldn't stop thinking about her, I dated more, fucked my way through the clientele at my local bar and still wondered how she tasted. Did she make noise when she came? Would she dig her nails into my back if I fucked her hard?

I tried to break the ice, I asked about her classes, offered to give her dirt on her brother, even tried to lure her out with pizza and beer. Nothing worked and I admit it dinged my ego a bit, sure I am literally twice her age but I think I am a decent looking guy, I'm fit, I work out, I have a nice house, nice car. Usually, I have no problem getting laid but with her, it was no use she was shy and uncomfortable around me. When she was home she stayed downstairs.

I was desperate and now I know right when I made the first move that led to my decent into full on creepy.

She was gone but her door was open, I could see the light at the bottom of the stairs. I knew I shouldn't but my curiosity got the best of me. My heart beat faster the moment I crossed the threshold, just being in her space, knowing she could catch me snooping any minute. Even the idea of seeing her flushed in anger turned me on. The room smelled like her, I walked slowly not touching anything but looking at everything. Memorizing everything. Her bed was unmade, her clothes tossed haphazardly over the end of the bed. Her sheets were blue with little white daisies all over them and I was hard as a post, looking at daisies.

I really wasn't thinking at this point, I was just reacting, being led by my dick. I put my face in her pillow and breathed deeply. It was the fruity smell I'd come to love. Her shampoo I assume. I just couldn't help myself, I touched her sheets, I slid my hands over them and imagined her body moving against them, then I saw them, it was a pair of yellow panties, lying with her pajamas on the end of the bed. I've never been a panty stealer, I just never saw the appeal but now I reach out and take them. I pull them straight to my face and breathe deep. I can feel my cock twitching, begging for release and still holding the panties to my nose I reach my other hand down and unsnap my jeans.

I lay back on her bed and stroke myself over the cotton of my boxer briefs. It's too much, knowing I'm in her bed, smelling her pussy, my cock can't take the temptation. I sit up and take my cock in my hand and stroke it a few times but then my eyes fall on the lotion on her nightstand. I'll bet her skin smells like that lotion. I pumped a couple squirts in my hand and slide my dick through the cold cream. The smell of the lotion mingles with the smell of her pussy and soon I am fucking my fist with purpose, I haven't jacked off this hard since I first discovered my brother's playboys. All I can think about is that shapely ass, those full tits, that very pretty mouth sucking me hard, and then I'm blowing my load.

A box of tissues makes for easy cleanup but I can't resist smearing a little of my cum on her sheets. The panties I put in my pocket while I zip up my jeans, I'm sure I'll need those again later. I even make a note of the brand of her lotion.

Now that I've cum my brain is a little bit clearer and I notice her laptop sitting open on her desk. It's not locked and I can see a chat program open. Her username is shygirl54 and for some reason that makes me smile, and that's when it hits me, the plan that will become my downfall.

I guess I should mention that I'm a network administrator for a decent sized company. Amber's been using my wifi since she moved in. It took me no time at all to analyze her usage. I could see everything from what chat rooms she'd been into what kind of porn she occasionally looked it. That was eye opening, she liked her porn a lot rougher than I would have expected.

I set up alerts when she went online I knew. When she logged into chat I knew. From there it was just a matter of striking up a conversation. It took a couple of tries but soon I had her. I already knew what she looked like so I didn't have to be that creepy guy asking for pictures and I think it helped. Soon we were chatting every day. I told her I lived a state away she told me she'd just moved and hadn't made any friends. I teased her about being shy and she slowly opened up more and more. I used the information I learned chatting with her to make some headway in real life too. He favorite foods, her favorite movies, and tv shows. Before long we were sharing meals and talking about our day. She still seemed nervous around me but at least I could tell she was attracted to me, I caught her looking and even flirting. Still, she was a lot more forthcoming in chat and that's where I got the information that was the final nail in my coffin.

I managed to twist the conversation around to sex. I asked her what the naughtiest thing she'd ever done was and she admitted to spying on her roommate. Playing dumb I joked on the assumption it was a girl. She said no that it was a hot older guy she had a crush on. Of course, this was exactly what I wanted to hear so I asked her why she didn't make a move on the guy. That's when she said she wasn't very good in bed. I told her every woman was good in bed and even threw in a lol but she said no, that she couldn't orgasm and that the guys she'd been with found it frustrating and it wasn't worth the effort. I asked her if she was able to get herself off and she said she used to be able to but not anymore and then she clammed up. She didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Through several conversations, she refused to talk about it but I wasn't even tempted to give up. Her orgasm mattered to me, even more than my own. By this time I had given up dating completely. I was too focused on Amber. Even though she didn't know it, I was dating her in person when I could and online when I couldn't. Since she'd admitted to spying on me I started leaving doors open, when I showered, when I changed, hoping she would look and getting hard when I saw her sneak a peek.

Weirdly it was a combination of both my online and in real life self that proved to be too much for her. We were both in the kitchen, we'd had dinner together and we were both cleaning up the kitchen. I teased her about something and she sprayed me with water. It was all in fun, but I was the one getting wet so I grabbed for the faucet handle and when that failed I grabbed her wrists. Despite her average build, she's still much smaller than me, I had both her wrists and easily incapacitated her and pinned her against the fridge. She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes and I couldn't help myself, I kissed her. I admit it completely lacked finesse. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and rubbed my chest against her breasts, but she kissed me back with equal force, she wrapped one of her legs around mine and ground her pussy against my leg. I pushed my thigh against her. I released her hands so I could pull her more firmly against me and cupped her breast with my other hand. All at once she tore her lips from mine. She told me to stop and shoved against my chest and I released her immediately taking a stumbling step backward.

"I can't, I'm sorry," She panted before she ran, and I do mean ran, out of the kitchen.

I felt terrible and not just because I had a raging hard on. I've been with enough women to know how to be smooth. I know you have to seduce and not pillage for some reason with her I completely forgot that. Shy, soft, sweet, Amber who deserves seduction and that's the time I decide I need to fuck someone against the fridge. Disgusted with myself I finished cleaning up.

I'd just finished when my pocket dinged. It was Amber on the chat program. All it said was 'can we talk?' and my heart leapt. I replied immediately and asked if I could call her. We'd talked on the phone a couple of times. She agreed and I used the VOIP app to make my number look like it belonged in the state I claimed to be from. I went into my room and closed the door before I called.

She'd been crying. I could hear it as soon as she answered the phone and I felt horrible. I asked her what was wrong and I could hear her break down. 'I'm such a freak,' she cried and it tore me up. I asked her what happened and that's when she confessed that her roommate had kissed her. Did he hurt you? I asked praying that I hadn't. But she said no. So what's the problem? I asked and that's when she knocked me for a loop. She admitted that she had told him-me to stop but never had she wanted anything more than for me to ignore her pleas and throw her on the floor and fuck her hard. I was completely speechless. 'Who would want something like that? I'm such a freak!' she sobbed and my heart broke for her.

As much as I wanted to go downstairs and soothe her I couldn't so I did the best I could over the phone. I told her she wasn't a freak, that no one could help what turned them on. Once she'd calmed down she admitted that she'd always fantasized about being taken by force, that she used to masturbate to the fantasy. She told me that an ex-boyfriend had held her down with his hand over her mouth and fingered her to orgasm and it was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, but since then she hadn't found anything that excited her as much. She couldn't even get herself off, nothing worked.

I felt terrible for her and hugely turned on at the same time. The shame that I felt as I jacked off only made it better. As my online persona, I talked her through her fantasies. For days I talked to her about what she liked, what excited her the most. She wanted to be gaged, blindfolded, helpless and the idea turned me on so much I couldn't think of anything else. I told myself it was fantasy, all talk, but I did research I bought things. Without admitting it to myself I was planning. I didn't think about what came next, what would happen after. I only knew that I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anything.

This brings me to my current state, wearing all black standing in my own backyard. I could stop now, and yet I can't stop, I know I can't. I've gone completely over the edge. I told Amber I had to go out of town for work. She has a three-day weekend from school. I have everything I need including a key to my own house. I'm wearing gloves and a ski mask as I creep silently down the stairs. My heart is pounding so hard I can feel it in my ears. I can hear music and keystrokes coming from the other side of the door. She's at her desk so she doesn't see the door open.

My hands shake when I pull the hood over her face. Amber flinches reaching for the hood instead of moving and I grab her arms and pull them behind her snapping cuffs onto her wrists and securing them behind her. She has finally registered danger, she's yelling and questioning what's happening. I can't believe how turned on I am. I haven't even done anything yet and already I'm so hard I'm worried I'm going to cum before I ever get my pants off.

I lift her out of the desk chair easily and throw her face down on the bed. I lay on her the full weight of my body pushing her down into the bed and put my mouth against her ear.

"Scream," I growl, she hesitates and I prompt her. "Now!" She screams and the sound shoots straight to my nuts. "Again." She screams again, "Louder!" I prompt and she screams again. She's out of breath now and I chuckle in her ear. "No one is coming, you can scream all you want, you're mine now." I can feel her breath hitch, I know she's afraid and while it occurs to me to feel bad, I also know she's really excited.

I ordered the hood she has on off the internet and the top part fastens tightly enough to be a blindfold. I do that now so I can lift the bottom part and have access to her mouth. She's wearing sweats which makes it really easy for me to yank them off her, panties too. I have to pull off my mask and gloves so I can touch her. Her skin is creamy white, so smooth and soft that I can't help but drag my fingers up the back of her thigh and over her ass. I can feel her tremble and it makes me want her that much more. I slip my fingers lower bringing them up between her toned thighs. I bury two fingers deep inside her and I feel her gasp and whimper. She cries for me to stop but even if I thought she really wanted me to, I'm not sure I could.

She's so wet, so hot and silky. I can't wait to put my cock in her, but right now I'm memorizing the way she feels on my fingers. I lift her up onto her knees so that her ass is off the bed but her face is still down. It's an excellent position for her, she looks so hot. Without removing my fingers I lick all the way around them. Her sweet tang is intoxicating and I can feel more slipping out as I move my fingers harder and deeper. I have to add another finger just to feel her stretch and she whimpers and pulls against the cuffs. I have some leather cuffs that will be easier on her wrists but at the moment the sight of her slender wrists pulling against the metal is erotic.

Once again, I run my tongue near my fingers but then I drag it up circling her asshole and probing against it. She groans and squirms. "Don't... don't do that." She breathes but I continue to do it while I pick up the pace with my fingers. She's rocking back against my hand despite her protest and I reach around with my other hand and rub her clit hard. She screams as she bucks against my hand. I can feel her orgasm, it's hard, intense but I don't let up. She bucks and squirms until she finally stills on the bed. I need to see the rest of her so I grab the hem of her t-shirt and rip it open. Her gasp is gratifying. The sleeves are a little tricky but I tear through them too. She's not wearing a bra and I am absurdly happy. I wrap my hands around her waist and slide them slowly up her back. I want to fuck her so badly, I am trying to hold off as long as possible but now I can't remember why. I step back and quickly strip off my clothes.

"Please let me go." She whimpers. I know I should feel bad, I want to feel bad and yet I know she's getting off on it. I felt how hard she came. I want to reassure her and yet I know the biggest part of this fantasy is her fear.

"I will," I assure her, "just as soon as I'm done with you." I was thinking I was going to fuck her now but I want her so worked up she's begging for it. So instead, I push her over onto her back so she's laying on her cuffed hands. It's my first real look at her breasts and they are spectacular even on her back they're full and round. Ah to be eighteen again. I cup them testing their firmness with a light squeeze but the squeeze draws a shiver from her so I squeeze a little harder and she bites her lip to hold back the sound. This time as I squeeze I suck on the nipple, hard. She can't hold back the whimper and I repeat the treatment on her other breast.

"Don't." She cries, her legs move, squirming together. Her areola is big and pink and when I bite down and she moans in unmistakable pleasure I know I'm going to spend hours feasting on her. Her legs are still moving, her thighs rubbing together so I lay on her again. And force my thigh between hers.

"Don't move," I say pushing my thigh roughly against her pussy before sucking the nipple again. I can feel her heat on my thigh. I can feel her humping against it despite my admonishment to be still. I wonder if she can get herself off by humping my leg. I'd like to see that, I'd like to be her fuck toy. I move up kissing and nibbling her neck and she squeezes my thigh between hers,

"Are you on birth control?" I whisper beside her ear and feel her breath hitch.

"Yes," she hesitates a second and then says, "Don't... don't come inside me." I don't respond I just suck hard on her neck and grind my thigh into her pussy until she's panting. Slowly I move back down her body, still holding her down with my body. I pause to suck hard on each of her nipples and continue on. She is mostly shaved, just a small patch of hair on her mound. I drag my tongue slowly through the folds, licking away all her cream and she moans. I lean over and suck hard on the top of her thigh, hard enough to leave a hickey and she cries out. Then I move back to her cunt and lick away all the cream she just replenished. Once I've licked it all away I repeat the hickey on the other side. Then return to her cunt.

"God you taste so good, I could do this all day. Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"No," Her breath hitches, "Don't... don't." She doesn't sound very convincing now but I laugh anyway.

"You belong to me now, sweetheart." I know my cock is bigger than most, I've been told by a lot of women, they're either thrilled or scared. In a way, I'm glad that Amber has never seen my cock. I rub it along her pussy and she tries to squirm away. I smile knowing she can't see it. I hold tight to her hips and press her legs wide.

"Go ahead and fight, Baby. You can't get away." I think my taunting might be turning me on as much as it turns her on but I'm going slow because as much as I want to scare her I don't want to hurt her.

I feed the head of my cock into her tight hole. I've got condoms, I was going to use them but I need to feel all that slick heat on my cock. I can feel her stretching as I push in slowly, then she surprises me and bucks her hips. I wasn't expecting it. I was distracted by the amazing feel of her tight pussy and I loosened my grip. Her movement causes me to slam deep into her, all the way in bottoming out. She screamed out loud but then unbelievably I can feel her coming. Her pussy is spasming up and down my cock.

I pull out and slam in again and she moans arching her back right up off the bed. She's given me plenty of lubrication and even though it's tight as hell, my cock slides deep. I hold her thighs open as I slam into her she moans and bucks and I recognize that she's close to cumming again so I reach up and pinch both her nipples hard, she screams as she cums, again I feel it ripple up and down my cock and it's all I can do not to cum with her.

I continue my hard strokes until she's still again then I pull out and use her hips to roll her over. I position her so that her lovely ass is once again high in the air. I've given up on being gentle now, I'm way too on edge. I hold her hips and shove my cock all the way in in one hard push. I hear her moan muffled into the bed. I can see her fingers clenching and twisting where they are cuffed on her back. I can't think about anything but how good she feels, so tight and hot I've never felt anything so good. I can see her pretty puckered ass hole above my cock and rub my thumb against it applying just a little pressure. I hear her moan and then I hear that word that is starting to turn me on more every time she says it.

12