Good Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

"We're moving to California," Frank told his family. "You keep your wedding band -- I'll have one made that matches and sis can stay with us as -- well, as my sister," He laughed. "We'll start new lives there and live as husband and wife -- if that's what you want."

Lisa's face showed shock and amazement. "Frank -- are you asking me to be your wife?"

He hugged her close and smiled. "For as long as you'll have me Mom --Lisa -- yes, I am." He hugged his sister as well. "Of course, this adorable nut is part of the package."

"Yes darling, YES!" Lisa grinned and peppered him with sweet, tiny kisses, then gave one to Jeanna. She kissed her mother back and then turned to Frank. "I'm in, too!"

Frank made all the arrangements and had a wedding arranged in Las Vegas a month later. They couldn't really tell anyone and they didn't have a lot of family to tell, so it was a small, intimate affair. Frank and Lisa had their first fuck as husband and wife for 2 hours before calling Jeanna's room (rented for appearance's sake) and inviting her to join them. Of course, as her mother's tongue snaked in and out of her cunt and she sucked her brother's cock, she knew they would always feel these incestuous passions for each other. Maybe in the future, they might find other people who felt the way they did?

As it turned out, it happened on their honeymoon in Sweden. Frank and Lisa met up with a very sexy pair of blondes in their hotel who turned out to be mother and daughter -- and lovers. They were 43 and 27, the exact same age as Frank and Lisa. After the truth emerged, they all went back to Ingrid's and Greta's home and did a little mixing and matching. Frank had the pleasure of two blondes and a brunette in various situations and wished his sexy sibling had not been suffering from jet-lag and would have joined them. He hoped they would see the blondes another time before they left -- and of course, they did.

In Los Angeles, Frank bought his mother-wife a successful florist's business, knowing that she loved beautiful plants and growing things. Jeanna attended UCLA, intending to go into fashion design -- hoping to design sexy shoes, one of her passions. On occasion, she brought a pretty coed home to share with her family. Every so often, she and Lisa would have a "lady's night" where Frank was totally excluded, but he didn't mind that -- he was setting up his own security firm and a night away from the two hellions he loved dearly was sometimes a blessing.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12